Guess top 3 finishers of the Olympia win 2 bottles of Cre-Trona..

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Heath, Warren, Greene
    PES R&D

2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    1. Mentzer
    2. Lee Haney
    3. Frank Zane
    "Good Answer... good answer... I like the way you think, I'll be watching you!!!"
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   

3. Love that movie

4. Wow... So no one won! We might have to do another promo/contest, let me touch base with DW and brainstorm a few ideas and get something going! Thank you everyone for participating!
    www.finaflex.com

5. does this mean i win....no one guessed rhoden or dexter....the next in line was branch and i got the first two correct haha......wishful thinking right?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    does this mean i win....no one guessed rhoden or dexter....the next in line was branch and i got the first two correct haha......wishful thinking right?
    a lot of people guessed the 1st 2 and the rules were the first 3 in correct order, so I cannot award a winner, would not be fair without awarding more than one and that would not fly with the Boss-Men! Now if DW thinks it is more fair to take all the contestants that picked the top two and have a mini-contest amongst them, I'm more than game to do that, but this is DW's contest, my only part is saying what we can or cannot do according to my bosses (The Big Wigs)!
    www.finaflex.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    a lot of people guessed the 1st 2 and the rules were the first 3 in correct order, so I cannot award a winner, would not be fair without awarding more than one and that would not fly with the Boss-Men! Now if DW thinks it is more fair to take all the contestants that picked the top two and have a mini-contest amongst them, I'm more than game to do that, but this is DW's contest, my only part is saying what we can or cannot do according to my bosses (The Big Wigs)!
    That sounds fair!
    Army Vet. OEF.

8. I like that idea and their are some easy to use randomizers online. Have him enter those guys names and have the randomizer generate the winner.

9. mini contest sounds good to me. I would mind adding this into my finaflex 1-alpha and ignite2 stack
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    **** Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

10. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Lets do that ..I have to think of something....
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Antioxidants One Of The Bodys First Lines Of Defense
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 03:30 PM
  2. SPOILER ALERT: Results MHP's Kings of the Bench 3 & Clash of the Titans 2
    By Sean Katterle in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 05:41 PM
  3. Spirit of the Law vs Letter of the Law
    By suncloud in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 04:38 PM
  4. Number of pumps from a bottle of penetrate?
    By EasyEJL in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-28-2008, 11:00 AM