Guess top 3 finishers of the Olympia win 2 bottles of Cre-Trona..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One guess and the first one who gets it wins...

creatrona.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enty's end on Thursday night at midnight....
CREA-TRONA_FLYER-2.jpg

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn you Gotti! Lol

1:Heath

2:Warren

3:Green

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
heath
green
wolf

just to be different was gonna say warren as well

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha early bird gets the worm boys.....but i'm really interested in 6 through 9...i think theres going to be some intense battles, evan, wolf, rhoden, pak, roelly, beyeke, dexter...really interested in seeing who comes in shape or who doesn't

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna throw an odd ball out there...

1. Heath
2. Green
3. Centapani

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Heath
2. Warren
3. Wolf

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know he probably won't do better than 5th, but I'm sure hoping that Toney Freeman is in the top 5, he is still one of my favorites. He is a local guy around here and I've seen him almost every day this week in the LA Fitness I train at and he is looking sick as hell guys, I mean FREAKY!!! I guess he is and always will be one of my favorites because he is 6'2", one of the tallest Pro's around (contender pros anyway).

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 green
2 heath
3 warren

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Green
Heath
Warren
??? Just bein diff

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Green
Heath
Warren
??? Just bein diff

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I like centapani but he's probably gonna pull 5 not 3
I was thinking centapani or pakulski... They seem to be the young guns that could really surprise people. Pak's legs may catch Warren's!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Mentzer
2. Lee Haney
3. Frank Zane
"Good Answer... good answer... I like the way you think, I'll be watching you!!!"

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love that movie :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow... So no one won! We might have to do another promo/contest, let me touch base with DW and brainstorm a few ideas and get something going! Thank you everyone for participating!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
does this mean i win....no one guessed rhoden or dexter....the next in line was branch and i got the first two correct haha......wishful thinking right?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
does this mean i win....no one guessed rhoden or dexter....the next in line was branch and i got the first two correct haha......wishful thinking right?
a lot of people guessed the 1st 2 and the rules were the first 3 in correct order, so I cannot award a winner, would not be fair without awarding more than one and that would not fly with the Boss-Men! Now if DW thinks it is more fair to take all the contestants that picked the top two and have a mini-contest amongst them, I'm more than game to do that, but this is DW's contest, my only part is saying what we can or cannot do according to my bosses (The Big Wigs)!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a lot of people guessed the 1st 2 and the rules were the first 3 in correct order, so I cannot award a winner, would not be fair without awarding more than one and that would not fly with the Boss-Men! Now if DW thinks it is more fair to take all the contestants that picked the top two and have a mini-contest amongst them, I'm more than game to do that, but this is DW's contest, my only part is saying what we can or cannot do according to my bosses (The Big Wigs)!
That sounds fair!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like that idea and their are some easy to use randomizers online. Have him enter those guys names and have the randomizer generate the winner.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
mini contest sounds good to me. I would mind adding this into my finaflex 1-alpha and ignite2 stack

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets do that ..I have to think of something....