IronMagLabs CYANOSTANE Rx™ Loggers Needed!!!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CYANOSTANE Rx™ - Pro-Anabolic Complex

- Rapid Lean Muscle Growth
- Rock Hard Vascular Physique
- Increased Strength and Power
- Zero Aromatization to Estrogen
- Amplified Workout Drive

>>> IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Cyanostane Rx <<<

Loggers must be experienced lifters that reside in the USA.

IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 2 caps per day for 4 weeks.

You must start the log in this forum BEFORE October 15th.

You must have OVER 250 posts at AM and be an adult.

Preferably loggers must use this product on its own.

Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free.

Thanks!​

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Definitely interested in this actually. I was planning to try out Superdrol before the ban but now that it's no longer for sale(legally) I'd like to give this newer PH a try.

I am 23 years old and been training for somewhere between 1.5-2 years. I'm currently just trying to lean out more and put on LBM. I am only taking two supplements currently, fish oil and a protein shake and I'd prefer to continue using them if chosen for this opportunity. I'd actually prefer to start on the 15th because I'm currently in the process of moving(I'll definitely stay connected thanks to the cell app) and I'd like to do a thorough log.

Not sure what else I should mention. Honestly, I have yet to use a product from you guys(or from a majority of the companies). If the product works, I do plan to be a loyal customer.

uvawahoowa

Awards

Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free.

Thanks!
Agh, looks a little too strong for my first ph. Would definitely be subbed for the log

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
IML has been generous lately. :thumbsup:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for everyone who didn't already start a cycle :(

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
when do apps need to be in cause id love to run after my purus log :)

ITW

ITW

Awards
I'm in for this. I realize I'm not over 250 posts but come on I have a busy schedule so I don't post that much but lurk 24-7 haha. I've been lifting for 5+ years. Currently doing a modified 5/3/1 program. Current lifts aren't amazing but respectable. Will post and keep log up to date every day. Not like a lot of the loggers I've seen...I can take it alone or use it as a kicker to my test cycle. I figure using it as a kicker will still hold true because the test hasn't kicked in yet per-say. Welp, I hope you pick me. Oh and I've used ironmaglabs products before. My first cycle was halo extreme solo run. Great gains 10ish lbm and AMAZING strength gains and pumps. So picking me would definitely solidify a life long customer.

Bsiggy1

Bsiggy1

Awards
great opportunity! Just got off a stack of Cyno and Epi and I've yielded AMAZING results! Hope whoever wins enjoys because I sure did :)

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
great opportunity! Just got off a stack of Cyno and Epi and I've yielded AMAZING results! Hope whoever wins enjoys because I sure did :)
Did you log it? That sounds interesting to review.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I see a couple good applicants in here. Lets get a few more!

Thanks

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
Well I don't have the 250 post count but I'd like to be considered. I've tried only one other PH/DS before and that was Mechabol. I saw great results from that. I can start logging this as soon as I get it and can update a log as often as you like. I'm 32 y/o 6'3 and currently 220lbs. My goals are to lean out while maintaining or gaining more muscle. I'm not taking any supplements right and would run this product solo.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks interesting I'd like to see some logs... Link us winners...

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damnit, I just found this one! Oh well, next time.

Sent from my MB865 using Am.com... LIKE A BOSS.

Bsiggy1

Bsiggy1

Awards
Did you log it? That sounds interesting to review.

it was amazing! and I did not, I was just about done at the time of joining this forum from a recommendation from a friend on here :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ive always been interested in this product.....

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I actually plan in doing a cyanostane cycle @ 2 caps a day stacked with p stanz @200 mg ED..can't wait

zbaker13

Awards
I know I am quite new to AM, but I feel like this product will really help my gains. I am currently an expirenced crossfitter/ powerlifter that resides in Buffalo, NY. With a product like Cyanostane Rx, I could easily increase all my big lifts. I am trying to increase my Clean, Jerk, Snatch and Squat at the moment, and this product is just what I need to perform well. I would not stack anything else with this product to ensure quality logs and to see how it effects my gains. Definitly looking forward to trying something like this!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Are we lucky enough to get tracking numbers?

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
IML's was closed over the weekend and today due to going to the O so I imagine the Cyano will ship sometime this week.
Alright awesome. Will we be able to get the tracking numbers once they're shipped? I like knowing where it's at lol

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
What kind of PCT will these guys have to run afterward?

ITW

ITW

Awards
Got mine today as well. Gonna start a log over the course of the next few days guys

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established

Thanks!​
Do you want these in the IML section of the forums?

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
got my bottle today super stoked to start today. Will through up log tomorrow

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you guys got the products!

Have fun!

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
My log is up.
//anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/215793-4-week-cyanostane.html#post3659195

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
IRON MAG LABS and HEAVY IRON are THE ****!
Good products and peoples, but KNOW what you are doing. this is not some sort of pansy stuff you take without knowledge!

I used their Methadrol extreme, (under another screen name at other forums he knows me at) and it was really good stuff . i added it to my teste cycle.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
IRON MAG LABS and HEAVY IRON are THE ****!
Good products and peoples, but KNOW what you are doing. this is not some sort of pansy stuff you take without knowledge!

I used their Methadrol extreme, (under another screen name at other forums he knows me at) and it was really good stuff . i added it to my teste cycle.
agreed