iForce Nutrition Presents: Joint Help - IMMEDIATE PAIN RELIEF!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Joint Help

Each of us is looking to be the best athlete we can possibly be. We endure long workouts, grueling practices, and give 110% of ourselves each and every day. This makes us stronger, faster, and better at our sport of choice, but it also starts to take a toll on our bodies. When was the last time you woke up without pain in your knees? How about the last time you didn’t “snap”, “crackle”, “pop” as you walk up and down the stairs? When was the last time you could train with everything you have in you without having to worry about how much pain you’ll be in the next day?
Sure, you could take things like Advil®, Tylenol®, or Ibuprofen®, however many athletes recognize the potential risk of these products, and stay away from them. Look at what these products can do to you:

1. Liver toxicity
  2. Reduction of Protein Synthesis
  3. Stomach ulcers
  4. Diarrhea
  5. Headaches
Instead of risking your health, and reducing your gains, there is a brand new, natural, and completely safe alternative that is able to provide:

1. Immediate pain relief*
  2. Healthy Inflammatory response*
  3. Healthy Joint function*
  4. Long lasting pain relief*
  5. Stronger Tendons & Ligaments*

After extensive research and testing, iForce Nutrition has formulated the most effective Joint Support/Pain Reliever ever available.

How is Joint Help™ different from all other Joint Support products on the market?

Joint Help™ is a unique as it attacks joint support from 3 unique mechanisms of action, instead of just 1 mechanism of action like most other Joint Support products.

Mechanism of action #1: Pain Relief

The key to providing immediate pain relief is thanks to the patented ingredient, Paractin®. This astounding natural compound provides both immediate and long lasting pain relief by works by naturally invigorating the activation of Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor gamma (PPARγ), thereby inhibiting NFkappaB. When NFkappaB is inhibited, pro-inflammatory cytokines such as Interferon gamma (IFNγ) and Interleukin 2 (IL-2) are reduced. At the same time, pro-inflammatory agents such as COX-2, iNOS, and TNF- a also decrease.

Paractin® is the first and only natural product clinically proven and patented to inhibit NFkB. Paractin ® is not toxic and has no side effects. Instead of focusing on reducing just 1 enzyme such as COX-2, or certain other cytokines, Paractin® naturally inhibits NFkB which results in the reduction in a range of cytokines and interleukins. By supplementing the body’s ability to naturally activate PPAR gamma , Paractin® help s promote a healthy inflammation response while maintaining normal cellular structure and activity in the joints, bones, and throughout the body. This means immediate pain relief, as well as long lasting joint pain relief.

Mechanism of Action #2: Bone Health

While most Joint Support products out there simply try to mask the problem, Joint Help™ goes on the offensive and readily promotes healthier bones. Using an incredibly potent extract of the Cissus Quadrangularis plant, Joint Help™ will be able to offer significant defense from age, and trauma on your bones as it helps preserve*, rebuild*, and harden* your bones where you need it most. Each of us lose bone density, mass, and hardness as we age, however by including this potent herb into your daily routine, this doesn’t have to be the case! Inhibition of Bone Loss by Cissus quadrangulari... [J Osteoporos. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

Mechanism of Action #3: Ligament & Tendon Health

Our Ligaments and Tendons are what our body uses to stabilize, and strengthen our joints. Keeping these healthy and strong is just as important as keeping your bones strong. Joint Help™ uses Cissus Quadrangularis as well as Paractin® to keep inflammation of our tendons and ligaments within healthy ranges so they can be 100% strong for when you need them most.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks interesting. I might have to try it just for the Paractin. Unfortunately Cissus has never done much for me. Any idea on the price?

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
really excited about this :D

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks interesting. I might have to try it just for the Paractin. Unfortunately Cissus has never done much for me. Any idea on the price?
When Mr. Cooper tried it, he used ONLY Paractin...check out his results:

As always, a big thanks to VaughnTrue for sending me a full bottle of iForce Joint-Help's main ingredient. I was told that it was a single ingredient, capped, and part of a future formula with other ancillaries.

I used this product continuously for about a month at 1 cap/day on most days. I was specifically chosen because I was enduring a trifecta of injuries at the time: recurring shoulder pain, wrist pain when benching and pressing, and a pain in my outer pec that prevented proper contraction.

Week 1: I noticed a couple things: my joint issues were not fixed, but I seemed to feel a lot fewer aches and pains associated with weight training and cardio. It seemed to act almost like an analgesic when doing certain movements. I can see this being of great value to the older, sedentary crowd and to young, active individuals, both of whom may suffer from joint pain in their day to day activities. As far as relief in areas suffering from major local pain and inflammation, the effects of the product were only slightly evident during week 1. One other odd effect I noticed was that this product seemed to increase the effects and longevity of stimulants. I can recall quite a few instances in which I took this product shortly before using EC and felt like the stimulant EC of effect lasted around 2 hours longer than usual. Very interesting.

Weeks 2-3: These two weeks are lumped together because the effects I felt during these two weeks were essentially the same. In the middle of week 2 and into week 3, I underwent a rapid period of joint relief in which both my shoulder pain and wrist pain were essentially gone. By the end of week 3, I had zero pain or stiffness in either joint, something which was VERY pleasing because I could finally effectively bench press again. However, when jumping back on the bench, I realized that the aforementioned muscle/tendon pain in my pec was still present. Also, the effect of this product, when taken even without stims, was a prolonged feeling of alertness which resulted in me dosing it early each morning. Again, very unique with respect to promotion of natural energy levels.

Week 4 and Beyond: By the end of week 4 (my final week on the product), I had noticed the following: DRAMATICALLY reduced inflammation throughout my entire body, reduced aches and pains following bouts of intense exercise, an essentially healed shoulder and wrist, a stimulant-prolonging effect and alertness boost, and an unhealed pec injury. True to its name, this product aided tremendously with my joints, but I evidently did not notice much as far as helping a pre-existing pec injury. Well it turns out that after getting checked out, I have a small tear in my pectoralis minor. The reduced inflammation did not appear to accelerate the healing of my pec (which is still not totally complete), but I feel that healing a muscle tear is an unreasonable expectation from a joint product anyway.

Prior to using this product, I had been on USPlabs supercissus. I took a full week deload while dosing the supercissus and my joint pains persisted...I used this product during a full month of training without the added cissus. Thus, time, this ingredient, or a combination of the two contributed greatly to alleviating my joint issues.

I'm definitely looking forward to trying the finished product and I'm curious to see if others experience similar effects as far as alertness and joint-specific relief. Thanks for reading!
price should be about ~$24.99 or less

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
i think is going to be what the doctor ordered! havent found something to help me with my knee. cant wait to try this out.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Cissus ftw!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The word andro is in the ingredients.. this must require a pct, correct?

:D I kid i kid!! Can't wait to use this.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Can't wait for this seriously!!! iForce made it!!! It's gotta be elite amongst others! Great job guys!

Now fix my Damn shoulder haha

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait for this seriously!!! iForce made it!!! It's gotta be elite amongst others! Great job guys!

wtf did you do to it? lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
wtf did you do to it? lol
Lol no idea... I still lift heavy with it but it irritated me some days... Punches and is uncomfortable. I gotta warm it up for a good 10 mins before.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I powerlift

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards

expectations are high...we really feel we have knocked this one out of the ballpark

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
pretty sure he was using ~250mg a day....same as you get in joint help!
Bald do I get an iForce T-Shirt :D!? (More like Pajama for my size if its XL haha)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How soon until available? I am gutting it out with some forearm tendonitis right now that I can't even grip things. :firedevil:

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How soon until available? I am gutting it out with some forearm tendonitis right now that I can't even grip things. :firedevil:

Should be within the next week or two, once all the product is delivered to our warehouses its gotta be put right back on trucks and sent out to all the retailers :p

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha i bet that makes you feel pretty lonely. So long Palmala Handerson. Somebody get this guy some Joint Help fast
Nah, I'm ampidextrous. :fing02:

Should be within the next week or two, once all the product is delivered to our warehouses its gotta be put right back on trucks and sent out to all the retailers :p
I will be waiting.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honest question: Why is there no concern over using a PPARy agonist? PPARy is a primary regulator of adipogenesis - increasing lipid uptake and adipocyte differentiation. It's also a contributing factor to diabetes and a typical target for anti-diabetic drug development. Also cross-regulates with several other nuclear receptors, including LXR which is a primary regulator of lipogenesis in the liver. Is Paractin's effect limited to anti-inflammatory properties (which is certainly possible, not all ligands activate all downstream effects of a given receptor)?

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
In for an update when this hits the stores

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No side effects were noted in any of the studies. We have 0% reason to think any users should note any side effects from the product whatsoever.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honest question: Why is there no concern over using a PPARy agonist? PPARy is a primary regulator of adipogenesis - increasing lipid uptake and adipocyte differentiation. It's also a contributing factor to diabetes and a typical target for anti-diabetic drug development. Also cross-regulates with several other nuclear receptors, including LXR which is a primary regulator of lipogenesis in the liver. Is Paractin's effect limited to anti-inflammatory properties (which is certainly possible, not all ligands activate all downstream effects of a given receptor)?
Bump for this question.