Volatile opps Pt 2: Fahrenheit is looking for 5 more loggers

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. thanks guys!


  2. I am planning on picking the winners by the weekend. If you are waiting until the last minute this is it
    •   
       


  3. If anyone wants to check out feedback on Volatile all you have to do is google it for reviews. Excellent opportunity to try it for free.

  4. Plenty of more ops coming. Last minute apps: cut off is tonight!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Brucega
    If anyone wants to check out feedback on Volatile all you have to do is google it for reviews. Excellent opportunity to try it for free.
    Although my situation is delicate with an opportunity, the profile looks Damn ridiculously awesome.
    JD gave it a big rap and hoping I get a try
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  6. and the winners are!
    TFlifting
    Sugardaddy69
    uvawahoowa

    PM me your info as soon as you can. If you were not picked this go round never fear, there will be more opps soon (not to mention a few that are just starting)

  7. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Although my situation is delicate with an opportunity, the profile looks Damn ridiculously awesome.
    JD gave it a big rap and hoping I get a try
    We just hit Australia a few weeks ago with a distributor. It was just a couple cases of each product but sold out in three days. We are looking forward to being in Australia.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    and the winners are!
    TFlifting
    Sugardaddy69
    uvawahoowa

    PM me your info as soon as you can. If you were not picked this go round never fear, there will be more opps soon (not to mention a few that are just starting)
    Yeahhhh looking forward to this!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Brucega

    We just hit Australia a few weeks ago with a distributor. It was just a couple cases of each product but sold out in three days. We are looking forward to being in Australia.
    Who u sell to? Stock up time
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  10. Tflifting, Sugardaddy just waiting on your info

  11. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Who u sell to? Stock up time
    I will see who they have set up for stores already and get back to you. I know that you can also order on nutraplanet and they will ship everything but our Resurrect over. They have very good prices as well.
    Thanks

  12. Sugar daddy please get me your info by tomorrow or I will have to pick another logger

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

  13. Oh snap. You snooze you lose..lol

    RECOVERBRO



  14. bumping for some more apps

  15. Ah what the heck.
    I'll put an app in. If I am chosen I wouldn't be able to start for another 12 days though.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  16. I want to try it simply because of two words: agmatine sulfate
    It's become my new obsession lol.
    That and the citrulline malate has my attention.
    And what is this "osmo load" all about??
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  17. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Ah what the heck.
    I'll put an app in. If I am chosen I wouldn't be able to start for another 12 days though.
    what else are you running? just the staples?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox

    what else are you running? just the staples?
    Coming to the end of a other preworkout log and then it should just be basic staples that I always use.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  19. giving it until the weekend and then the promo will be closed

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    giving it until the weekend and then the promo will be closed
    you still looking for people

  21. yup for the next day or two at least

  22. Oh snap, Im down. Agamatine. nuff said

    RECOVERBRO



  23. Got my tub! Starting on Monday

  24. sweet! link up here once you start it

    cant wait to try some tomorrow morning!

    this promo is closed but dont fret there will be more soon!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Got my tub! Starting on Monday
    Did you start yet?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Andro Factory is looking for some loggers
    By Androfactory in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 02:28 PM
  2. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 12:08 AM
  3. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 06:21 PM
  4. Anabolic Xtreme is looking for a new model!!!
    By Biceps in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 09:34 AM
Log in
Log in