ConDense Reviewers!!!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    cherry
    That would be my 4th... But no :-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    That would be my 4th... But no :-D
    Wildberry

  3. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    Wildberry
    Ding Ding Ding!!!
    PM me addy and ill get it out asap! Thank you for the participation and stay tuned for more promos! We stay generous!
    To the reviewers... Post up link in here
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  4. dont count this, but i have to say the Cinnamon Roll ones (especially if you toast them) are really good - extrememly good when you consider they are a pop tart after all.
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    dont count this, but i have to say the Cinnamon Roll ones (especially if you toast them) are really good - extrememly good when you consider they are a pop tart after all.
    Never tried them! Gonna pick some up on way home now haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  6. My fave is bs cinn

  7. Melt some peanut butter all over them bitches

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Never tried them! Gonna pick some up on way home now haha
    shoprite has all of them on a super sale this week again i do want PB&J to come back at some point too.

  9. Pop Tarts are just delicious haha I see a confetti cupcake one :-P
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Ding Ding Ding!!!
    PM me addy and ill get it out asap! Thank you for the participation and stay tuned for more promos! We stay generous!
    To the reviewers... Post up link in here
    Yeah buuuuuuddy!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    OH MAN I been wanting to try condense for a while!!!
    This is hard though, so blind guess...
    Frosted Cookies and Cream, Chocolate Chip and Smores.

    Here ya go!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    When you going to log some Purus products T?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    When you going to log some Purus products T?

    Soon, very interested in Muscle Marinade and Condense.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

    Soon, very interested in Muscle Marinade and Condense.
    I stacked the two today and it was bomb. 1/2 scoop of MM and 1 scoop Condense was awesome.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I stacked the two today and it was bomb. 1/2 scoop of MM and 1 scoop Condense was awesome.
    Sounds nice.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Way ahead of you! The next day I got an email from a sale of Condense and D Pol. Jumped on it. Got my stuff delivered this morning! =D Thanks though. Dying to get my hands on Muscle Marinade now.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Way ahead of you! The next day I got an email from a sale of Condense and D Pol. Jumped on it. Got my stuff delivered this morning! =D Thanks though. Dying to get my hands on Muscle Marinade now.

    =D Only need Muscle Marinade to stack those 3 together for some sick gains!!! Maybe a fat burner as well for when I start my cut in November.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9

    =D Only need Muscle Marinade to stack those 3 together for some sick gains!!! Maybe a fat burner as well for when I start my cut in November.


    Name:  ForumRunner_20120929_172706.png
Views: 40
Size:  285.8 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20120929_172715.png
Views: 35
Size:  347.7 KB

    ?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9

    =D Only need Muscle Marinade to stack those 3 together for some sick gains!!! Maybe a fat burner as well for when I start my cut in November.
    Don't stack so many stims together @ once.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. Holy Fock!!!!!! At the gym right now on half scoop condense and half scoop prodigy wow haha
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Holy Fock!!!!!! At the gym right now on half scoop condense and half scoop prodigy wow haha
    Get back to working out!. No rest for you!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

    Get back to working out!. No rest for you!
    Haha yes sir!!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Don't stack so many stims together @ once.
    I like the 1/2 x MM and 1 x ConDense.

  24. Easy breezy.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. Beautiful Cover Girl.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Name:  ForumRunner_20120929_172706.png
Views: 40
Size:  285.8 KB
    Name:  ForumRunner_20120929_172715.png
Views: 35
Size:  347.7 KB
    ?
    ok you don't have to RUB IT IN! =/

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Don't stack so many stims together @ once.
    I have a high tolerance. But I was going to do 1 scoop of Condense and half of muscle marinade.

  27. [QUOTE="KingLeonidas9"]
    ok you don't have to RUB IT IN! =/

    I have a high tolerance. But I was going to do 1 scoop of Condense and half of muscle marinade.[/)]

    That is the bomb mixture but I personally wouldn't use the marinade daily. I like it for ME days.

  28. [QUOTE=jimbuick;3637813]
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9
    ok you don't have to RUB IT IN! =/

    I have a high tolerance. But I was going to do 1 scoop of Condense and half of muscle marinade.[/)]

    That is the bomb mixture but I personally wouldn't use the marinade daily. I like it for ME days.
    Too strong to take it everyday?

  29. ConDense can be used as an energy drink.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Portable Music Player Reviews...
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-10-2003, 09:47 PM
  2. Condensed Two Towers Parody
    By khafra in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 10:33 AM
  3. Introduction and cycle review
    By Jorta in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-17-2002, 01:25 PM
  4. Mass Cycle Review
    By U of R Man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-13-2002, 09:47 AM
Log in
Log in