Joint Help? What the heck is in that? GTFIH!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Guess the ingredients, win a free bottle! 2 ingredients, 2 winners.

Ready?!

GO!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Cissus and glucosamine chondroitin (however you spell)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
shark cartiledge, glucosamine condroitin

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
lol bald didn't put any restrictions here and someone got excited...anyhow:

If it is not Cissus+Tumeric , then my guess is: Hyaluronic Acid+Tumeric

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol bald didn't put any restrictions here and someone got excited...anyhow:

If it is not Cissus+Tumeric , then my guess is: Hyaluronic Acid+Tumeric
well i will be REALLY impressed if someone can guess 1 of the 2 ingredients in here.......so people may as well throw out all the guesses they have :p

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure if they would take the biggest selling point of AX's Joint Restore.
I've seen it other formulas. But the reason I said BiovaFlex is because he doesn't expect is to guess correctly.
Box ---> [] me thinking

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've seen it other formulas. But the reason I said BiovaFlex is because he doesn't expect is to guess correctly.
Box ---> [] me thinking
to the best of my knowledge.........i havent seen anyone use our ingredient in another blend. its been sold as a single ingredient, but im not sure ive seen it used in any other joint product :D

i will say though, it IS a patented ingredient ;)

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
and to add to the hype.....heres what coop had to say when he alpha-tested this for us a while back :D

As always, a big thanks to VaughnTrue for sending me a full bottle of iForce Joint-Help's main ingredient. I was told that it was a single ingredient, capped, and part of a future formula with other ancillaries.

I used this product continuously for about a month at 1 cap/day on most days. I was specifically chosen because I was enduring a trifecta of injuries at the time: recurring shoulder pain, wrist pain when benching and pressing, and a pain in my outer pec that prevented proper contraction.

Week 1: I noticed a couple things: my joint issues were not fixed, but I seemed to feel a lot fewer aches and pains associated with weight training and cardio. It seemed to act almost like an analgesic when doing certain movements. I can see this being of great value to the older, sedentary crowd and to young, active individuals, both of whom may suffer from joint pain in their day to day activities. As far as relief in areas suffering from major local pain and inflammation, the effects of the product were only slightly evident during week 1. One other odd effect I noticed was that this product seemed to increase the effects and longevity of stimulants. I can recall quite a few instances in which I took this product shortly before using EC and felt like the stimulant EC of effect lasted around 2 hours longer than usual. Very interesting.

Weeks 2-3: These two weeks are lumped together because the effects I felt during these two weeks were essentially the same. In the middle of week 2 and into week 3, I underwent a rapid period of joint relief in which both my shoulder pain and wrist pain were essentially gone. By the end of week 3, I had zero pain or stiffness in either joint, something which was VERY pleasing because I could finally effectively bench press again. However, when jumping back on the bench, I realized that the aforementioned muscle/tendon pain in my pec was still present. Also, the effect of this product, when taken even without stims, was a prolonged feeling of alertness which resulted in me dosing it early each morning. Again, very unique with respect to promotion of natural energy levels.

Week 4 and Beyond: By the end of week 4 (my final week on the product), I had noticed the following: DRAMATICALLY reduced inflammation throughout my entire body, reduced aches and pains following bouts of intense exercise, an essentially healed shoulder and wrist, a stimulant-prolonging effect and alertness boost, and an unhealed pec injury. True to its name, this product aided tremendously with my joints, but I evidently did not notice much as far as helping a pre-existing pec injury. Well it turns out that after getting checked out, I have a small tear in my pectoralis minor. The reduced inflammation did not appear to accelerate the healing of my pec (which is still not totally complete), but I feel that healing a muscle tear is an unreasonable expectation from a joint product anyway.

Prior to using this product, I had been on USPlabs supercissus. I took a full week deload while dosing the supercissus and my joint pains persisted...I used this product during a full month of training without the added cissus. Thus, time, this ingredient, or a combination of the two contributed greatly to alleviating my joint issues.

I'm definitely looking forward to trying the finished product and I'm curious to see if others experience similar effects as far as alertness and joint-specific relief. Thanks for reading!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
to the best of my knowledge.........i havent seen anyone use our ingredient in another blend. its been sold as a single ingredient, but im not sure ive seen it used in any other joint product :D

i will say though, it IS a patented ingredient ;)
tell that to Dr. Mercola!

domore

Awards

i will say though, it IS a patented ingredient
;)
Humanofort?

Wait, what? :wavey:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Olive leaf? Ecdysterone??
SAM-e??? Heteropterys aphrodisiaca????

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
how can we guess it if we have never heard of it lol!!!

tuffinfruitinboisinberry, turpintine..... lol

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
any hints? inflammatory? joint rebuilder?
one of the ingredients in joint help will deff. help with pain/discomfort caused by inflammation. its actually a pretty potent cox-2 inhibitor ;)

EDIT:
and as far as how well it works, refer back to the first page with the quote i took from mr.cooper's review from a few months back

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Thunder God Vine, (Tripterygium wilfordii) & Glucosamine

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
keep those guesses coming guys, seen some good ones so far ;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ursollic Acid
Green Tea polyphenols

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Almost guys, keep guessing!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
and our first winnar issss.................

:D
Foreal!!! So excited bout this... Rough left shoulder and I powerlift! Thank you brother! Yall were my first sponsored log and second haha

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Wonder what that other one is

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Foreal!!! So excited bout this... Rough left shoulder and I powerlift! Thank you brother! Yall were my first sponsored log and second haha
#winning :cool:

just PM me your info, i'll get it over to vaughn!