Lights Out? What the heck is in that? GTFIH!
- 09-24-2012, 05:43 PM
- 09-24-2012, 06:16 PM
09-24-2012, 06:22 PM
09-24-2012, 06:23 PM
09-24-2012, 06:24 PM
09-24-2012, 06:26 PM
09-24-2012, 09:41 PM
09-24-2012, 10:41 PM
09-24-2012, 10:47 PM
09-25-2012, 01:45 AM
09-25-2012, 02:06 AM
and just a reminder......... ICJLM and thyrod please PM your shipping info
iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
09-25-2012, 07:22 AM
Bumping for epic conclusion
MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
09-25-2012, 11:46 AM
This potent peptide is made up of numerous low molecular weight ogliopeptides that are capable of instant absorption and utilization in your body. This peptide is actually made up of numerous different growth factors:
• FGF (fibroblast growth factors)- peptides that play a prominent role in the development of the skeletal and nervous system.
• NGF (nerve growth factors)- peptides that promote neural cell regeneration.
• EGF (epidermal growth factors)- peptides that promote tissue growth and development as well as helping with wound healing.
• CTGF (connective tissue growth factors)- peptides that promote collagen production in the body and help with cartilage regeneration.
• TGF-β (transforming growth factors)- peptides that important in regulation of the immune system and plays a crucial role in the regulation of the cell cycle.
• FOLLISTATIN (also known as activin-binding protein), is involved in the development of the embryo and is part of the inhibin-activin-follistatin axis.
• Tβ4 (thymosin beta-4) been found to play an important role in protection, regeneration and remodeling of injured or damaged tissues.
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
09-25-2012, 01:50 PM
09-25-2012, 02:36 PM
When will it hit retailers guys?
Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
09-25-2012, 03:12 PM
09-25-2012, 03:13 PM
09-25-2012, 03:13 PM
Seems like a staple for a tren run!!
09-25-2012, 06:06 PM
09-25-2012, 06:12 PM
09-25-2012, 06:43 PM
09-25-2012, 11:08 PM
09-26-2012, 09:25 PM
09-26-2012, 09:36 PM
Would the humanafort be beneficial to someone with chronic inflammatory diseases? I might be receiving a diagnosis of an inflammatory muscle disease like myositosis
09-26-2012, 10:12 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By 12STEP in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-14-2008, 11:11 PM
- By wojo in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-25-2006, 10:43 PM
- By enimity in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 05-08-2005, 10:25 PM
- By nas7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-31-2004, 01:29 AM
- By Bean in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-22-2003, 03:36 PM