U asked for it! Lecheek Mass HGH log opps

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lecheek Nutrition log opps for MASS HGH
For those of you that have not tried Lecheek Nutrition's Mass HGH here is your chance.

Personally one of my favorite new products on the market.

Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH: Superman In a Bottle!

Are you at your physical peak? You certainly should be you spend hours in the gym, watch what you eat and get plenty of rest. To be honest you plan your entire life with the intent of becoming as massive a human being as the law will allow! Unfortunately it is tough to keep your personal goals in line with your ethics and healthy lifestyle when your competition may not be as strict with some of the products they ingest. It almost seems like there is no option to achieve the freakish mass that the pros are displaying without having to sacrifice your health or your morals. At least it did appear that way….and then along came Mass HGH!!!!
Key Features:

• Radically increase GH and testosterone.
  • Optimize insulin sensitivity.
  • Maximize protein synthesis.
  • Up-regulate IGF-1 and other growth factors.
  • Enhance Nitric Oxide Production.
  • Decrease cortisol.
  • Suppress myostatin.

Mass HGH is a product that is so unique, so powerful and so utterly unbelievable that the results truly do have to be seen to be believed! Mass HGH is the first product ever developed that addresses every physiological mechanism associated with hypertrophy, literally igniting all facets of your anabolic machinery. Each compound in Mass HGH was carefully chosen to mirror the effects of the most complex and efficient performance-enhancing cycles utilized by the best professional bodybuilders and athletes in the world today. It’s one-of-a-kind multi-pathway technology matrix of clinically proven and field tested ingredients are the most potent versions available anywhere, and are unlike anything ever introduced into our industry. This one of a kind supplement combined with your own hard work are what will give you the natural results that you did not think were possible. Because without Mass HGH they are not possible!
Get on Mass HGH today and finally start getting the results you have always wanted, but never dared to reach for

Mass HGH Supplement Facts

Serving Size: capsules
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
MASS HGH® Blend:
2,300 mg
Chlorophytum Borivilianum, Velvet Bean, 4-aminobutanic acid, Centella Asiatica, Glycyrrhiza Glabra, Catharanthus Rosus, 4-Hydroxy-3-Methoxyphenyl, Valarian Root, Withania Somnifera

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate

Mass HGH Directions:

Take 3 capsules 30 minutes before bed. Never consume more than 4 capsules in a 24 hour period.

Name:
Past HGH products used if any :
U.S. only.
Why should Lecheek choose you to log Mass HGH?
Anything else you would like to add:
50 posts min:

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Ah man! Everyone get in on this great opportunity!

airrock

airrock

Awards
This looks awesome would love to give this a try!

I've used other HGH product and love stacking them with a test booster!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Cary Kirkman
Age 35
VA
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/209940-cary-ks-run.html
This is my first hgh product
Lecheek should choose me to log Mass HGH because this will be my first HGH product and the results I get will show to others exactly what "Superman in a Bottle" really does to a person. As with my TestoPRO log, I will log every workout and tell how the product is affecting me.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool I have been wanting to see more logs of this. With a write up like that everyone better end their run looking and feeling like this:

uploadfromtaptalk1348195125183.jpg

:joke:

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm more insulin sensitivity while on IF??
this could be interesting

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Awesome opportunity!! I sure would like to try MASS HGH.....oh wait a minute.....I already am!!! :)

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Name: Anthony M
link to past logs: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/213289-my-hgh-pro.html#post3597475 (Current Log, HGH Pro)
Past HGH products used if any : HGH Pro
U.S. only. Yes
Why should Lecheek choose you to log Mass HGH? I am currently running HGH Pro and it is only for a month, I would like to use Mass HGH right after my HGH Pro log ends to continue the cycle, and see how the 2 products compare.
Anything else you would like to add:I've been a loyal Lecheek customer since the start and always have great results with their products, and I've been trying for this product for around 2 months now.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
Name: Martin aka Sugardaddy when online
link to past logs: I am currently logging Dermatherm here and on PHF can not post links nor pics yet
Past HGH products used if any : None just ZMA, or test freak if that is considered a hgh booster, DAA?
U.S. only. OK
Why should Lecheek choose you to log Mass HGH? Cause I can give youa great pics included review and log of the product with 2-3 updates a week, never did proper hgh booster product so that would be a novelty. I do bbing and cross fit along with martial arts. I need help with recovery.
Maximization of post training trauma and recovery would be my goal with this product I would also want to replace stims with quality hgh booster that would give me restful sleep and more energy

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
By reading the specs on Mass HGH - it seems to me that it is a Test booster and GH booster in one.
Is that right Marms?

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just won something this morning, don't wanna seem greedy so I'll just stay tuned for logs. Never tried a Gh booster but thinking about that added sensitivity might put me in a coma (that ill wake up and look ginormous from)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By reading the specs on Mass HGH - it seems to me that it is a Test booster and GH booster in one.
Is that right Marms?
Yep that is correct as well as valerian to calm you down for better rest/recovery

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just won something this morning, don't wanna seem greedy so I'll just stay tuned for logs. Never tried a Gh booster but thinking about that added sensitivity might put me in a coma (that ill wake up and look ginormous from)
The Mass HGH makes me sleep like a baby.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Mass HGH makes me sleep like a baby.
Now I'm really interested, been having sleep troubles and actually prescribed sleeping pills. Sure it's a nice way to increase GABA but I don't like the thought of my body being sedated just to get 6 hours of Z's in.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Yep that is correct as well as valerian to calm you down for better rest/recovery
Well in that case, it really is "Superman in a bottle" but I would have to try it to really see for myself ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The GH boost that the L Dopa in this gives you should leave you pretty vascular.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I remember hearing Valarian Root on Fight Club - crap I just violated Rule #1....NEVER MIND, forget I said anything!! :chairshot:

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
I remember hearing Valarian Root on Fight Club - crap I just violated Rule #1....NEVER MIND, forget I said anything!! :chairshot:

Uh of Tyler's gonna get ya nuts now :p

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Name: Augusto Benavides
link to past logs: This would be my 1rst log.
Past HGH products used if any : Several aminoacid formulas that didnt work at all and HGH injections as prescribed by my doctor when i was 16.
U.S. only.
Why should Lecheek choose you to log Mass HGH? Because i am dedicated, an experienced forums user and as a relatively young lifter with 5 years of experience I provide results from a huge market segment.
Anything else you would like to add: I am really looking forward to this product and have high hopes for its effectiveness.

Blue Reflex

Awards
Sweeney
No links
This would be my first. Very interested in this. Heard good reviews about Lecheeck's products.

Been back in the gym for 2 months after a nasty bicycle accident. Trying to get back to that beast again!

Put me down!

Vidosick

Awards
For those of you that have not tried Lecheek Nutrition's
Chlorophytum Borivilianum, Velvet Bean, 4-aminobutanic acid, Centella Asiatica, Glycyrrhiza Glabra, Catharanthus Rosus, 4-Hydroxy-3-Methoxyphenyl, Valarian Root, Withania Somnifera
4-aminobutanic acid = GABA (Wiki)
GABA as a supplement

A number of commercial sources sell formulations of GABA for use as a dietary supplement, sometimes for sublingual administration. These sources typically claim that the supplement has a calming effect. There is some disagreement as to whether or not these claims can be backed up scientifically. For example, there is evidence stating that the calming effects of GABA can be seen observably in the human brain after administration of GABA as an oral supplement.[47] There is also evidence that GABA does not cross the blood–brain barrier at significant levels.
Velvet Bean = Mucuna pruriens (Wiki)
formulations of the seed powder have shown promise in the management and treatment of Parkinson's disease.
... The herb contains L-DOPA, a precursor to the neurotransmitter dopamine
L-DOPA as well as GABA almost does not pass through cross the blood–brain barrier.
Wiki
Besides the central nervous system, L-DOPA is also converted into dopamine from within the peripheral nervous system. The resulting hyperdopaminergia causes many of the adverse side effects seen with sole L-DOPA administration. To bypass these effects, it is standard clinical practice to co-administer (with L-DOPA) a peripheral DOPA decarboxylase inhibitor (DDCI) such as carbidopa
This pharmaceutical drugs, so there is no need to take them to L-dopa in the dietary supplements. Moreover, in medicine it is not used as a precursor of growth hormone.
In summary, it seems to complement the composition of hundreds of others, whose effect is indistinguishable from placebo, IMHO

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4-aminobutanic acid = GABA (Wiki)

Velvet Bean = Mucuna pruriens (Wiki)

L-DOPA as well as GABA almost does not pass through cross the blood–brain barrier.
Wiki

This pharmaceutical drugs, so there is no need to take them to L-dopa in the dietary supplements. Moreover, in medicine it is not used as a precursor of growth hormone.
In summary, it seems to complement the composition of hundreds of others, whose effect is indistinguishable from placebo, IMHO
Wtf. Cool first post.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wtf. Cool first post.
Obvious trolling. Enter the Haterade.

Looking forwrd to these logs. I've got 1 bottle that will be ran sometime in Nov. oping to snag another for an 8 week log. Get those apps in, guys!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Awesome opportunity!! I sure would like to try MASS HGH.....oh wait a minute.....I already am!!! :)
How do you like it? Have a log for it?

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Looking forwrd to these logs. I've got 1 bottle that will be ran sometime in Nov. oping to snag another for an 8 week log. Get those apps in, guys!
My app is in and my fingers are crossed!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For those of you that have not tried Lecheek Nutrition's Mass HGH here is your chance.

Personally one of my favorite new products on the market.

Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH: Superman In a Bottle!

Are you at your physical peak? You certainly should be you spend hours in the gym, watch what you eat and get plenty of rest. To be honest you plan your entire life with the intent of becoming as massive a human being as the law will allow! Unfortunately it is tough to keep your personal goals in line with your ethics and healthy lifestyle when your competition may not be as strict with some of the products they ingest. It almost seems like there is no option to achieve the freakish mass that the pros are displaying without having to sacrifice your health or your morals. At least it did appear that way….and then along came Mass HGH!!!!
Key Features:

• Radically increase GH and testosterone.
  • Optimize insulin sensitivity.
  • Maximize protein synthesis.
  • Up-regulate IGF-1 and other growth factors.
  • Enhance Nitric Oxide Production.
  • Decrease cortisol.
  • Suppress myostatin.

Mass HGH is a product that is so unique, so powerful and so utterly unbelievable that the results truly do have to be seen to be believed! Mass HGH is the first product ever developed that addresses every physiological mechanism associated with hypertrophy, literally igniting all facets of your anabolic machinery. Each compound in Mass HGH was carefully chosen to mirror the effects of the most complex and efficient performance-enhancing cycles utilized by the best professional bodybuilders and athletes in the world today. It’s one-of-a-kind multi-pathway technology matrix of clinically proven and field tested ingredients are the most potent versions available anywhere, and are unlike anything ever introduced into our industry. This one of a kind supplement combined with your own hard work are what will give you the natural results that you did not think were possible. Because without Mass HGH they are not possible!
Get on Mass HGH today and finally start getting the results you have always wanted, but never dared to reach for

Serving Size: capsules
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
MASS HGH® Blend:
2,300 mg

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate

Mass HGH Directions:

Take 3 capsules 30 minutes before bed. Never consume more than 4 capsules in a 24 hour period.

Name:tom...thebigt
link to past logs:have to check!!!!
Past HGH products used if any :hghpro/hghup/powerful
U.S. only.
Why should Lecheek choose you to log Mass HGH? becuase i am thebigt
Anything else you would like to add:i have really liked all of the lecheek products i have tried[i have a stash of lecheek stuff from the nutra sale], this is something i should have bought but didn't.......
50 posts min:got that covered.....
really want to try this...profile is excellent!!!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Name: Marty Kretz
Age: 22http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/194892-time-get-intense.html

link to past logs: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/206974-mkretz-colors-up.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/210176-only-one-word.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/203183-jump-starting-i.html

hghup, hgh pro, blue gene

I just started trt and am lookin to increase my igf 1 levels, which were low on bloodwork, I think mass hgh would be a great addition to my bulk and I can give a detailed honest log. I think my situation will give a different type of log and will allow other to see how it can effect someone on trt.

I train very hard and am extremly dedcated, always looking to improve esp, now that I have a little test. flowin through me it makes me wanna lift even more, starting tos ee some aines and mass hgh will only help!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wtf. Cool first post.
the guy needs to update his info...i was researching l-dopa one night and ended up on a parkinsons page. turns out most insurance companies only allow so much for parkinsons medications, so many of them are strectching their meds by supplementing with macuna. just because it is a legal supplement doesn't mean it can't be very effective, imho!!!!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
How do you like it? Have a log for it?
I've only been on it a few day's, so I will have to report back later. I have noticed better sleep though!!! :sleeping::banana:

LOG-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/214190-8-weeks-get.html

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate those noobs that have only had an account since August..

Wait

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hate those noobs that have only had an account since August..

Wait
lol...time passes really quik, a lot of you newer guys are bringing a ton more knowledge and info than when i 1st joined!!!

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
winners I have a little more than 1 post check me on PHF btw I started by doing a log here so it counts :)

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Have you already picked all the loggers? Let me know. I know someone very interested.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
winners I have a little more than 1 post check me on PHF btw I started by doing a log here so it counts :)
Have you already picked all the loggers? Let me know. I know someone very interested.
I will pick these later on today guys. You guys know anyone that is really interested lol

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I will pick these later on today guys. You guys know anyone that is really interested lol
lol, I know of one for sure ;) (cough ME cough)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cary Kirkman
Age 35
VA
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/209940-cary-ks-run.html
This is my first hgh product
Lecheek should choose me to log Mass HGH because this will be my first HGH product and the results I get will show to others exactly what "Superman in a Bottle" really does to a person. As with my TestoPRO log, I will log every workout and tell how the product is affecting me.
Name: Anthony M
link to past logs: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/213289-my-hgh-pro.html#post3597475 (Current Log, HGH Pro)
Past HGH products used if any : HGH Pro
U.S. only. Yes
Why should Lecheek choose you to log Mass HGH? I am currently running HGH Pro and it is only for a month, I would like to use Mass HGH right after my HGH Pro log ends to continue the cycle, and see how the 2 products compare.
Anything else you would like to add:I've been a loyal Lecheek customer since the start and always have great results with their products, and I've been trying for this product for around 2 months now.
really want to try this...profile is excellent!!!!
Name: Marty Kretz
Age: 22http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/194892-time-get-intense.html

link to past logs: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/206974-mkretz-colors-up.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/210176-only-one-word.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/203183-jump-starting-i.html

hghup, hgh pro, blue gene

I just started trt and am lookin to increase my igf 1 levels, which were low on bloodwork, I think mass hgh would be a great addition to my bulk and I can give a detailed honest log. I think my situation will give a different type of log and will allow other to see how it can effect someone on trt.

I train very hard and am extremly dedcated, always looking to improve esp, now that I have a little test. flowin through me it makes me wanna lift even more, starting tos ee some aines and mass hgh will only help!!!

Winners shoot me your shipping info with MASS HGH loggers in the title and congrats.
soulowner yours went out already with your shaker. Please let me know when you get it.
Sugardaddy we will be in touch ;)

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats guys!! Be sure to link logs in here so we can all follow!