U asked for it! Lecheek Mass HGH log opps

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Sadly, I will not be able to log Mass HGH due to finding out that I have another log opportunity comming my way. Thanks to Marms for selecting me, maybe next time man. I just couldn't in good faith have 2 HGH products.
    After a year off, I'm back


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K
    Sadly, I will not be able to log Mass HGH due to finding out that I have another log opportunity comming my way. Thanks to Marms for selecting me, maybe next time man. I just couldn't in good faith have 2 HGH products.
    Eh, but send it to me to add to my bottle and I'll make it an 8 week log ;-)
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Getting shipped tom. all packed up today
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  4. I already cancelled it, you'll have to take that up with Marms
    After a year off, I'm back

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K
    I already cancelled it, you'll have to take that up with Marms
    Blah! Lol

    I'll get it the old fashioned way...I'll win it! Lol What other HGH supp you logging?
    •   
       


  6. HGH-Up and N.O. Uptake(new product) both from Applied Nutriceuticals
    After a year off, I'm back

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K
    HGH-Up and N.O. Uptake(new product) both from Applied Nutriceuticals
    Nice! I'll be looking for the log

  8. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Nice! I'll be looking for the log
    I'll post a link when I get started
    After a year off, I'm back

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K
    Sadly, I will not be able to log Mass HGH due to finding out that I have another log opportunity comming my way. Thanks to Marms for selecting me, maybe next time man. I just couldn't in good faith have 2 HGH products.
    Damn, I'll log it for 8 weeks! Haha.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K
    HGH-Up and N.O. Uptake(new product) both from Applied Nutriceuticals
    That's really lucky bro! Uptake has a lot of hype surrounding it, really interested to see how you like it.

  11. maybe i am old fashioned...but it seems a little greedy to have apps in for 2 hgh products in the 1st place, jm2c.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    maybe i am old fashioned...but it seems a little greedy to have apps in for 2 hgh products in the 1st place, jm2c.
    He didn't take both, I appreciate him withdrawing after he found out he won. Not like mkretz, he is running three sponsored logs and almost went to 4 until Marms was alerted.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    That's really lucky bro! Uptake has a lot of hype surrounding it, really interested to see how you like it.
    I've been waiting to log these for about 2 months now. I wasn't sure when it was comming out exactly, that's why I put my app in for Mass HGH.
    After a year off, I'm back

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    I've been waiting to log these for about 2 months now. I wasn't sure when it was comming out exactly, that's why I put my app in for Mass HGH.
    i won a jug of beast mode...turned down 3 opportunities for similar products. turns out i got stiffed, took me 4 months to finally get the beast mode. it's ok, as many products as i have been fortunate enough to log it was a small price to pay, imo.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i won a jug of beast mode...turned down 3 opportunities for similar products. turns out i got stiffed, took me 4 months to finally get the beast mode. it's ok, as many products as i have been fortunate enough to log it was a small price to pay, imo.
    Hoping that App Nut will not let me down on this.
    After a year off, I'm back

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Eh, but send it to me to add to my bottle and I'll make it an 8 week log ;-)
    I vote this

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Hoping that App Nut will not let me down on this.
    probably not....but this is a lecheek thread!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    probably not....but this is a lecheek thread!!!
    Name:  aaaa.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  38.9 KB

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i won a jug of beast mode...turned down 3 opportunities for similar products. turns out i got stiffed, took me 4 months to finally get the beast mode. it's ok, as many products as i have been fortunate enough to log it was a small price to pay, imo.
    HAHAHAH I remeber this. I got mine and logged it before T ever got his
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    probably not....but this is a lecheek thread!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Name:  aaaa.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  38.9 KB
    Im calling shenanigans
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    Im calling shenanigans
    YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!
    Super troopers
    Whats the name of that place you like to eat at with all the $h!t on the walls.
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  23. Someone is getting pistol whipped
    IronMag Labs Rep
    Use code mattborn15 for discount off purchase.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mattborn00 View Post
    Someone is getting pistol whipped
    Chug it rabbit
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  25. I'll have a CHINCHILLA
    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Chug it rabbit

  26. I do have the Chicken Sucker hoodie. Then I got it and was like aww man I cant wear this out lol
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    I do have the Chicken Sucker hoodie. Then I got it and was like aww man I cant wear this out lol
    I need to watch it again soon lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lecheek Mass HGH+Testodrol X9 Log--Sponsored
    By Geoforce in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 07:22 AM
  2. Quintal89's Lecheek Mass HGH Log(Sponsored)
    By quintal89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 12:49 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 12:59 AM
  4. Replies: 208
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 10:04 AM
  5. So, you asked for it.
    By TheeBC in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 08:26 AM
Log in
Log in