Andro Factory is looking for some loggers

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When is the deadline for signing up? I signed up to log for the Trifecta Stack but I haven't heard from them, if i don't hear back from them I will come back and apply for this. It would be perfect for me.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Since this is considered a PH, what kind of PCT do you reccomend?

springfiels

springfiels

Awards
I would love to log this product for you, it would fit in with my current personal goals perfectly too. Training my split over 5 days a week so could easily update my log 4 times a week. I'm 27 years old, 6 ft and around 206lbs, currently aiming to bulk as clean as possible. I'm in London, England. Let me know.

J

asternmadkatz

asternmadkatz

Awards
Sounds good. I would be interested in logging this product.

I'm 29, workout 4-5 days a week. 6'1", 225lbs. Ideally, I do want to bulk up a bunch. I am a hard gainer, so anything to improve that would be nice.

I have logged a few different products on a blog that I have (pretty much all that I have boughten myself).

I live in London Ontario, Canada.

Cheers,

Todd

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Subbed, I wanna see some logs and feedback from this :)

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in logging this.

I am 36 years old, 5’10” 175 lbs.
I train 4 days per week, using push/ pull type split. Mostly compound moves.
I am trying to build strength and add some size now.

I can update daily. I have a log that I am about to wrap up here.
htt p://anabolicminds.c om/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/212333-bodocks-get-ripped.h tml

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
subd to follow some logs

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
So 4-DHEA and epiandosterone?
I'm currently logging epi I'm pretty interested in how this would go. Sadly I'm not 21
Whoa, not 21 and running Epi.. youngsters these days. JK. If you're an adult, it's your body do what you want.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whoa, not 21 and running Epi.. youngsters these days. JK. If you're an adult, it's your body do what you want.
That's how I feel personally, if you understand thebpossible cconsequences then who am I to tell an adult what they can and can't do.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guis...what are you doing?...guis...stahp

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Epiandosterone not epistane
Oh, gotcha. Subbed to your log btw.
That's how I feel personally, if you understand thebpossible cconsequences then who am I to tell an adult what they can and can't do.
Exactly how I feel, pro-choice. Not saying every choice is right, but it's their decision. The only time I'd care is if somebody was in an organization where it's clearly cheating and they do it anyways.

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
21, 5x5, 4 years training, can start when my shoulder heals up which should be about 2 weeks

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, gotcha. Subbed to your log btw.

Exactly how I feel, pro-choice. Not saying every choice is right, but it's their decision. The only time I'd care is if somebody was in an organization where it's clearly cheating and they do it anyways.

Preciate it man! But let's not hijack the thread haha

Blue Reflex

Awards
:head:Sounds awesome!!

I'm 36 workout 5 days a week. 5'8", 175lbs. I do want to bulk up. I used to hold 185-187lbs range. Due to a bicycle accident, I was down for a good min. I am a hard gainer trying to get back to that monster i used to be. Help me out

Put me down!!

Washington, DC

Sween

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Howdy Ya'll!

To be honest I have never done a log, but I like to read them a lot and would like to do my first! I am very motivated and would be willing to log 7 days/week.. I have been trying to lean bulk for the past 6 weeks and have gained about 10 lbs from 164.5 to 175.6, always weigh first thing in the mornings always before water. Usually over 180 by evening. BF I would like to think is below 10%.

Workout style is split into Mon: Chest/Tris/Calves, Tues: Back/Bis/Abs, Thurs: Delts/Traps/Calves, Fri: Legs/Abs with 3 days cardio on off days, sometimes a good run, sometimes HIT. I train and do cardio fasted first thing with BCAAS intra, protein shake (Muscle Milk) and fast carbs (handful of hot tamales is my preference) immediately afterward. I eat about 3000 cals: 300 pro, 300 mainly complex carbs and 64 fat but up the fat and protein to get about 3400 on workout days.

Other supps currently: preworkout: FlashOver from Nutraplanet, CLA from NP, Fish oil- Sun Naturals and Animal Pak. If I don't use a PreWorkout one day I take creatine chews to get my 3gs for the day.

I have run cycles of prohormones in the past such as epistane, superdrol, cyano, DMZ, and LMG . Always use nolva for pct. Have gained usually about 5-7 lbs in 4-6 weeks with these but have mainly used as a recomp. I'm ready to bulk this winter and I have been curious as to the actual effectiveness of the safe, no pct needed, legal DHEA variations of "promhormones" that have been marketed more and more lately. I would really like to try Bulk Up and would continue on a calorie surpluss throughout my log and give honest detailed feedback.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Brock Stevens

Awards
Hope to see some good loggers here on AM. This product has had some pretty legit results across the other forums.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope to see some good loggers here on AM. This product has had some pretty legit results across the other forums.
Where? I haven't seen any at all.
The only shocking results was "Nathan Degrave" adding mass to his body that before hand had no mass at all...judging from his stats (that everyone overlooked) he could have gotten identical results just be picking up a weight. His body had just started growing.
And I just remembered the word play on his first run....he had stated that he gained the weight off of AndroMass.
He didn't specifically state that, he kinda whispered it. He said he ran something with the same ingredients as "Bulk Up."
So he didn't even gain from Bulk Up itself.
Not trying to derail here...I would be happy to carry this conversation on in your sub forum.

But I hope AndroFactory at least gives the winners a few bottles to compensate for the fact the amount of DHEA is pretty low comparatively and there is only a small amount of servings.

Carry on.

Jahcuree

Regardless of the facts stated above, im down to give the company a fair shot :)
+ the gorilla couldnt look any cooler.

im 25y.o., 6' ~175lbs ~9.5-10%
Currently im primed for something anabolic, have been going carbless for some time now on off days.

Ive run a few logs here on AM.

Sent from my iPad using Am.com

crimson_sun

crimson_sun

Awards
Where? I haven't seen any at all.
The only shocking results was "Nathan Degrave" adding mass to his body that before hand had no mass at all...judging from his stats (that everyone overlooked) he could have gotten identical results just be picking up a weight. His body had just started growing.
And I just remembered the word play on his first run....he had stated that he gained the weight off of AndroMass.
He didn't specifically state that, he kinda whispered it. He said he ran something with the same ingredients as "Bulk Up."
So he didn't even gain from Bulk Up itself.
Not trying to derail here...I would be happy to carry this conversation on in your sub forum.

But I hope AndroFactory at least gives the winners a few bottles to compensate for the fact the amount of DHEA is pretty low comparatively and there is only a small amount of servings.

Carry on.
hmm. i read a few reviews on it and everyone seemed to get prety awesome results. now I think theyre doing one w a pro bodybuilder or something like that. maybe the dosages are lower but Im guessin its still high enough to still get results?

anyway Im inersted in trying a bottle myself

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm. i read a few reviews on it and everyone seemed to get prety awesome results. now I think theyre doing one w a pro bodybuilder or something like that. maybe the dosages are lower but Im guessin its still high enough to still get results?

anyway Im inersted in trying a bottle myself
Links?

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a PP product just without 1-DHEA. Are y'all suspicious of them too? Lol

edit: just need to add more caps, everything lately is "recommended" around half dosage these days. new and old companies alike. interested to see the gains that come off this, welcome to the board.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Lol good luck

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lets keep this on subject please. We are new to the board, hence the low post counts.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets keep this on subject please. We are new to the board, hence the low post counts.
Welcome to Anabolic Minds. I don't think they were questioning your post count, that's expected of a new company, just getting started. They were wondering where all the new guys were coming from. Are these your reps?

crimson_sun

crimson_sun

Awards
i'll have to look them up. they're around I just gota get some time to go through my history. im not a rep not sure about the others. just looking to start taking a new ph and thought id jump on the opportunity for a free bottle lol

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Welcome to Anabolic Minds. I don't think they were questioning your post count, that's expected of a new company, just getting started. They were wondering where all the new guys were coming from. Are these your reps?
Nope not my reps. Im the only one here right now.

Bsiggy1

Bsiggy1

Awards
Hey whats up Id love to review and log your product! I am 22 6ft 238lbs 13%bf I train hard and safe for minimal chance of injury. 6 Days a week 4 days a week 2 a days 4 hours a day which I have a friend on here who can contest to that. Just came off a stack cycle a few months ago still looking to gain mass. I live in Orange County, CA. Also wondering with another member here about the PCT question. Thank you!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
35yo
4 prev logs, most recent in sig.
modified PHAT training (4-5 days a week)
6' 200lbs
Bench: 215 (weak!!!)
Squat: 315
Dead: 405

last log was epiandrosterone... LOVED it and want to run it again for sure.

Welcome to AM!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This really does seem interesting, but I assume you want someone older than 21.

iguanascorpio

Awards
Hi,

I am 47 and have used various training methods for many years. Currently I am doing various plyo-metric, interval, and strength training 5-6 dyas a week. Currently I am at 6.8% body fat at 138lbs. I am 5'7" tall. I eat clean, always! Would be interested in trying your product and blogging my experience with it.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to apply to log Bulk-Up. I'm 24 years old and am training with the goal of gaining muscle mass (e.g., 3-4 sets per exercise, 10-12 reps per set, and sometimes 12-15 reps). I can definitely update my log at least 4 times per week. I have actually never logged any products in the past (aside from casually "testing" a bogus scam supplement that does nothing whatsoever), and this would be my first experience taking a PH/steroid. I would love to log your product and provide an in-depth, regularly-updated narrative of my experience with taking my first-ever PH.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This promo is really taking off!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I would like to apply to log Bulk-Up. I'm 24 years old and am training with the goal of gaining muscle mass (e.g., 3-4 sets per exercise, 10-12 reps per set, and sometimes 12-15 reps). I can definitely update my log at least 4 times per week. I have actually never logged any products in the past (aside from casually "testing" a bogus scam supplement that does nothing whatsoever), and this would be my first experience taking a PH/steroid. I would love to log your product and provide an in-depth, regularly-updated narrative of my experience with taking my first-ever PH.
haha xenoandrogens!!! i vote for this guy

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in logging this.

I am 36 years old, 5’10” 175 lbs.
I train 4 days per week, using push/ pull type split. Mostly compound moves.
I am trying to build strength and add some size now.

I can update daily. I have a log that I am about to wrap up here.
htt p://anabolicminds.c om/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/212333-bodocks-get-ripped.h tml

Why are you applying for this promo when you were just selected to log this:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/213456-ai-sports-nutrition-3.html

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Here is my app:

Sex: Male

Height:
6'2"

Weight:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Been training for 10+ years. Very serious for last 3 years.

Current Training Schedule /
Protocol (as much detail as possible): 5/3/1 with BBB

Cardio Schedule/
Protocol (as much detail as possible): Hill sprints 1-2x a week. LISS cardio 1-2x a week depending on number of hill sprints.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
Optimum Nutrition Whey, NOW adam multi, Generic fish oil.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Eating 400 cals over maint. with a 40/35/25 p/c/f ratio.

Current Daily water intake:
around 1.5 gal.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha xenoandrogens!!! i vote for this guy
LOL, thanks. I am still wondering when this "Danabol" crap is going to kick in. I thought about something the other day (not to derail the thread)... the company rep. told me that most users gain around 4 lbs. during a 12-week cycle, but he pointed out that these results only tend to be seen in individuals who have never taken steroids and still haven't reached the limit of their genetic potential. Well, if that's the case... wouldn't almost anyone who has never taken steroids and who hasn't reached their natural limit be able to gain 3-4 lbs. after 3 months of solid training? LOL

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
LOL, thanks. I am still wondering when this "Danabol" crap is going to kick in. I thought about something the other day (not to derail the thread)... the company rep. told me that most users gain around 4 lbs. during a 12-week cycle, but he pointed out that these results only tend to be seen in individuals who have never taken steroids and still haven't reached the limit of their genetic potential. Well, if that's the case... wouldn't almost anyone who has never taken steroids and who hasn't reached their natural limit be able to gain 3-4 lbs. after 3 months of solid training? LOL
haha very true.

Kontractor

Awards
Interested in being a Logger

Hi, I would like to log your product.
Training is a 3/2 split, bulking phase. Heavy as possible with pyramid sets, 4x12-6. Cardio every day at end of sesh.
Age 44, 6ft, weight LBM97kg, 16%BF.
Australia. Am willing to pay freight.

Can update log 4 days a week and am willing to run the 2 bottle course.
Have previously run a 2 bottle course of Beastrol so can compare to two if you like.
Nicko.

We are looking for 3 loggers to run 2 bottles of our product BULK-UP. We would like to know your age, training style, can you update your log at least 4 times a week, and how many other logs you have ran in the past. Visit our site to read up on the product here Strongest, Safest, Legal most Affordable Prohormone anywhere.[/url].

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
I would like to reapply to this offer, previously I applied on PHF but the thread was closed down and nothing came off from it.

I do IF/warrior diet set up with about 4000cals a day I usually do 2 a day workouts which depend on my schedule etc. Usually it is bbing morning usually fd/fs or max ot workouts. Evenings I try to do some martial arts (kick boxing, wrestling or mma) with crossfit.

I do a lot of kettlebell work and plan my own drills with them, I also do oly lifts, as best as I can still learning and progressing. Loads of cardio from fast paced short sessions to a more relaxed reading a paper marathons. I bike everywhere so I am pretty lean at about 10-11%bf.

I am currently logging Primorddial's Dermatherm and could use Bulk Up to beef in the winter season. I am 185 cm weight around 87kg, would like to get up to 91 with the same bf if not lower. I also want to increase my bench press and get better on chest size since I think it is lagging, I want to do 130kgs for 2-4 reps no spot. Increase my snatch to 60kgs and clean to 90kgs. Everything else will just happen.

I have done two ph/ds cycles in my 10 years of lifting last one 3 years ago and was not happy with the cycles. I am really hopeful about this new breed of dhea based metabolites created phs and hope to run them and logg my progress.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great applications so far. Will leave this up over the weekend then chose our loggers.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen a lot of guys lately join and only post in the company promotions section...