Andro Factory is looking for some loggers

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Andro Factory is looking for some loggers


    Andro Factory is happy to be here at AM. Check out our site here Andro Factory.

    We are looking for 3 loggers to run 2 bottles of our product BULK-UP. We would like to know your age, training style, can you update your log at least 4 times a week, and how many other logs you have ran in the past. Visit our site to read up on the product here Strongest, Safest, Legal most Affordable Prohormone anywhere..



  2. When is the deadline for signing up? I signed up to log for the Trifecta Stack but I haven't heard from them, if i don't hear back from them I will come back and apply for this. It would be perfect for me.
    •   
       


  3. Since this is considered a PH, what kind of PCT do you reccomend?
    After a year off, I'm back

  4. I would love to log this product for you, it would fit in with my current personal goals perfectly too. Training my split over 5 days a week so could easily update my log 4 times a week. I'm 27 years old, 6 ft and around 206lbs, currently aiming to bulk as clean as possible. I'm in London, England. Let me know.

    J

  5. Sounds good. I would be interested in logging this product.

    I'm 29, workout 4-5 days a week. 6'1", 225lbs. Ideally, I do want to bulk up a bunch. I am a hard gainer, so anything to improve that would be nice.

    I have logged a few different products on a blog that I have (pretty much all that I have boughten myself).

    I live in London Ontario, Canada.

    Cheers,

    Todd
    •   
       


  6. Subbed, I wanna see some logs and feedback from this
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  7. I would be interested in logging this.

    I am 36 years old, 5’10” 175 lbs.
    I train 4 days per week, using push/ pull type split. Mostly compound moves.
    I am trying to build strength and add some size now.

    I can update daily. I have a log that I am about to wrap up here.
    htt p://anabolicminds.c om/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/212333-bodocks-get-ripped.h tml
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

  8. subd to follow some logs
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  9. So 4-DHEA and epiandosterone?
    I'm currently logging epi I'm pretty interested in how this would go. Sadly I'm not 21

  10. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    So 4-DHEA and epiandosterone?
    I'm currently logging epi I'm pretty interested in how this would go. Sadly I'm not 21
    Whoa, not 21 and running Epi.. youngsters these days. JK. If you're an adult, it's your body do what you want.

  11. Epiandosterone not epistane

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    Whoa, not 21 and running Epi.. youngsters these days. JK. If you're an adult, it's your body do what you want.
    That's how I feel personally, if you understand thebpossible cconsequences then who am I to tell an adult what they can and can't do.

  13. Guis...what are you doing?...guis...stahp

  14. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Epiandosterone not epistane
    Oh, gotcha. Subbed to your log btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    That's how I feel personally, if you understand thebpossible cconsequences then who am I to tell an adult what they can and can't do.
    Exactly how I feel, pro-choice. Not saying every choice is right, but it's their decision. The only time I'd care is if somebody was in an organization where it's clearly cheating and they do it anyways.

  15. 21, 5x5, 4 years training, can start when my shoulder heals up which should be about 2 weeks

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda

    Oh, gotcha. Subbed to your log btw.

    Exactly how I feel, pro-choice. Not saying every choice is right, but it's their decision. The only time I'd care is if somebody was in an organization where it's clearly cheating and they do it anyways.

    Preciate it man! But let's not hijack the thread haha

  17. Sounds awesome!!

    I'm 36 workout 5 days a week. 5'8", 175lbs. I do want to bulk up. I used to hold 185-187lbs range. Due to a bicycle accident, I was down for a good min. I am a hard gainer trying to get back to that monster i used to be. Help me out

    Put me down!!

    Washington, DC


    Sween

  18. Howdy Ya'll!

    To be honest I have never done a log, but I like to read them a lot and would like to do my first! I am very motivated and would be willing to log 7 days/week.. I have been trying to lean bulk for the past 6 weeks and have gained about 10 lbs from 164.5 to 175.6, always weigh first thing in the mornings always before water. Usually over 180 by evening. BF I would like to think is below 10%.

    Workout style is split into Mon: Chest/Tris/Calves, Tues: Back/Bis/Abs, Thurs: Delts/Traps/Calves, Fri: Legs/Abs with 3 days cardio on off days, sometimes a good run, sometimes HIT. I train and do cardio fasted first thing with BCAAS intra, protein shake (Muscle Milk) and fast carbs (handful of hot tamales is my preference) immediately afterward. I eat about 3000 cals: 300 pro, 300 mainly complex carbs and 64 fat but up the fat and protein to get about 3400 on workout days.

    Other supps currently: preworkout: FlashOver from Nutraplanet, CLA from NP, Fish oil- Sun Naturals and Animal Pak. If I don't use a PreWorkout one day I take creatine chews to get my 3gs for the day.

    I have run cycles of prohormones in the past such as epistane, superdrol, cyano, DMZ, and LMG . Always use nolva for pct. Have gained usually about 5-7 lbs in 4-6 weeks with these but have mainly used as a recomp. I'm ready to bulk this winter and I have been curious as to the actual effectiveness of the safe, no pct needed, legal DHEA variations of "promhormones" that have been marketed more and more lately. I would really like to try Bulk Up and would continue on a calorie surpluss throughout my log and give honest detailed feedback.

    Thanks!
    Last edited by Facetoface; 09-19-2012 at 06:17 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes

  19. Cool gorilla
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  20. Oh dear lord....lol. why...........
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  21. Hope to see some good loggers here on AM. This product has had some pretty legit results across the other forums.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Brock Stevens
    Hope to see some good loggers here on AM. This product has had some pretty legit results across the other forums.
    Where? I haven't seen any at all.
    The only shocking results was "Nathan Degrave" adding mass to his body that before hand had no mass at all...judging from his stats (that everyone overlooked) he could have gotten identical results just be picking up a weight. His body had just started growing.
    And I just remembered the word play on his first run....he had stated that he gained the weight off of AndroMass.
    He didn't specifically state that, he kinda whispered it. He said he ran something with the same ingredients as "Bulk Up."
    So he didn't even gain from Bulk Up itself.
    Not trying to derail here...I would be happy to carry this conversation on in your sub forum.

    But I hope AndroFactory at least gives the winners a few bottles to compensate for the fact the amount of DHEA is pretty low comparatively and there is only a small amount of servings.

    Carry on.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
  23. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Regardless of the facts stated above, im down to give the company a fair shot
    + the gorilla couldnt look any cooler.

    im 25y.o., 6' ~175lbs ~9.5-10%
    Currently im primed for something anabolic, have been going carbless for some time now on off days.

    Ive run a few logs here on AM.

    Sent from my iPad using Am.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Where? I haven't seen any at all.
    The only shocking results was "Nathan Degrave" adding mass to his body that before hand had no mass at all...judging from his stats (that everyone overlooked) he could have gotten identical results just be picking up a weight. His body had just started growing.
    And I just remembered the word play on his first run....he had stated that he gained the weight off of AndroMass.
    He didn't specifically state that, he kinda whispered it. He said he ran something with the same ingredients as "Bulk Up."
    So he didn't even gain from Bulk Up itself.
    Not trying to derail here...I would be happy to carry this conversation on in your sub forum.

    But I hope AndroFactory at least gives the winners a few bottles to compensate for the fact the amount of DHEA is pretty low comparatively and there is only a small amount of servings.

    Carry on.
    hmm. i read a few reviews on it and everyone seemed to get prety awesome results. now I think theyre doing one w a pro bodybuilder or something like that. maybe the dosages are lower but Im guessin its still high enough to still get results?

    anyway Im inersted in trying a bottle myself

  25. Quote Originally Posted by crimson_sun

    hmm. i read a few reviews on it and everyone seemed to get prety awesome results. now I think theyre doing one w a pro bodybuilder or something like that. maybe the dosages are lower but Im guessin its still high enough to still get results?

    anyway Im inersted in trying a bottle myself
    Links?
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  26. Lots of suspiciously low post counts and recent join dates...coincidence?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  27. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Lots of suspiciously low post counts and recent join dates...coincidence?
    I noticed that too
    After a year off, I'm back

  28. Looks like a PP product just without 1-DHEA. Are y'all suspicious of them too? Lol


    edit: just need to add more caps, everything lately is "recommended" around half dosage these days. new and old companies alike. interested to see the gains that come off this, welcome to the board.

  29. Lol good luck
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  30. Lets keep this on subject please. We are new to the board, hence the low post counts.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 04:24 PM
  2. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 11:08 PM
  3. AI Sports Nutrition is looking for even more loggers!
    By UNCnate in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 08:43 PM
  4. 1-Andro Rx PH - IronMagLabs is looking for 3 Product Testers!
    By IronMagLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 269
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 12:06 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 10:38 AM
Log in
Log in