USPlabs is looking for a few good men & women! (NEW Product Reps)

Page 9 of 15 First ... 7891011 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    I hope they are picking people that actually use and believe in their products and not just people who talk a good line of crap and will probably sell their rep orders.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23

    I hope so too. I don't wanna say I've seen a few of these guys apply for other rep gigs saying that company has the best products but seems to be what I'm seeing.

    Just bc ppl may apply for gigs when they come up doesn't mean theyde in it for the wrong reasons. I have applied for 2 other positions, and also turned one offer down bc I wasn't confident in my ability to properly educate on THEIR products. If someone has used various company lines and has had great results time in n time out, then it would make sebse to apply when the opp presents itself. That company would then become the corner stone of his or her regiment and I would think they would use the products themselves on a now consistent basis so as to promote the line with their own results and experiences. Just bcone may apply to various opportunities doesht make them a negative or malicious person.. If u don't one job with a company, do you stop looking for work?? Lol but selling rep items is pretty trashy. Established ppl do it if they have stock built up.. I'm not sure what the unwritten OR written rule is on this particular subject. But I don't condone it, and I will admit to my rookie mistake outright andhope I have proven since then that I am a stand up member if this community


  2. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    Just bc ppl may apply for gigs when they come up doesn't mean theyde in it for the wrong reasons. I have applied for 2 other positions, and also turned one offer down bc I wasn't confident in my ability to properly educate on THEIR products. If someone has used various company lines and has had great results time in n time out, then it would make sebse to apply when the opp presents itself. That company would then become the corner stone of his or her regiment and I would think they would use the products themselves on a now consistent basis so as to promote the line with their own results and experiences. Just bcone may apply to various opportunities doesht make them a negative or malicious person.. If u don't one job with a company, do you stop looking for work?? Lol but selling rep items is pretty trashy. Established ppl do it if they have stock built up.. I'm not sure what the unwritten OR written rule is on this particular subject. But I don't condone it, and I will admit to my rookie mistake outright andhope I have proven since then that I am a stand up member if this community
    Well said Cheeda.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Just bc ppl may apply for gigs when they come up doesn't mean theyde in it for the wrong reasons. I have applied for 2 other positions, and also turned one offer down bc I wasn't confident in my ability to properly educate on THEIR products. If someone has used various company lines and has had great results time in n time out, then it would make sebse to apply when the opp presents itself. That company would then become the corner stone of his or her regiment and I would think they would use the products themselves on a now consistent basis so as to promote the line with their own results and experiences. Just bcone may apply to various opportunities doesht make them a negative or malicious person.. If u don't one job with a company, do you stop looking for work?? Lol but selling rep items is pretty trashy. Established ppl do it if they have stock built up.. I'm not sure what the unwritten OR written rule is on this particular subject. But I don't condone it, and I will admit to my rookie mistake outright andhope I have proven since then that I am a stand up member if this community
    I can see your point. One thing I would recommend is to not reply, and if you do clean up your grammar. Spelling errors and grammatical errors will put you in a bad light when you are applying for a position.

    "It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open ones mouth and remove all doubt" **- Mark Twain
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  4. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

    I can see your point. One thing I would recommend is to not reply, and if you do clean up your grammar. Spelling errors and grammatical errors will put you in a bad light when you are applying for a position.

    "It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open ones mouth and remove all doubt" **- Mark Twain
    On my phone in the food store man. I'm a journalism major. I assure you I know how to write and spell. Thanks for your response none the less.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    On my phone in the food store man. I'm a journalism major. I assure you I know how to write and spell. Thanks for your response none the less.
    Yet you missed the whole underlining point of my post. As a journalism major you'd do well to learn that quote and take it to everything you write.

    Add in the fact do you think the people picking reps know that you are on your phone? They don't, if you don't put your best foot forward, why put any foot forward? It paints you in a bad light. I mean does this mean you will be repping from your phone and having tons of spelling and grammatical errors? One doesn't know, if you want the rep spot you have to make yourself shine.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

    Yet you missed the whole underlining point of my post. As a journalism major you'd do well to learn that quote and take it to everything you write.

    Add in the fact do you think the people picking reps know that you are on your phone? They don't, if you don't put your best foot forward, why put any foot forward, it paints you in a bad light. I mean does this mean you will be repping from your phone and having tons of spelling and grammatical errors? One doesn't know, if you want the rep spot you have to make yourself shine.
    Then that quote must be my downfall in my life. I believe that you should always tell your side of the story than let others assume things about you incorrectly. Anyways, no harm, no foul. I'm going to eat now

  7. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    Just bc ppl may apply for gigs when they come up doesn't mean theyde in it for the wrong reasons. I have applied for 2 other positions, and also turned one offer down bc I wasn't confident in my ability to properly educate on THEIR products. If someone has used various company lines and has had great results time in n time out, then it would make sebse to apply when the opp presents itself. That company would then become the corner stone of his or her regiment and I would think they would use the products themselves on a now consistent basis so as to promote the line with their own results and experiences. Just bcone may apply to various opportunities doesht make them a negative or malicious person.. If u don't one job with a company, do you stop looking for work?? Lol but selling rep items is pretty trashy. Established ppl do it if they have stock built up.. I'm not sure what the unwritten OR written rule is on this particular subject. But I don't condone it, and I will admit to my rookie mistake outright andhope I have proven since then that I am a stand up member if this community
    I didn't read this but I hope you know my comment was not a personal attack. It was a generalization.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  8. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

    I didn't read this but I hope you know my comment was not a personal attack. It was a generalization.
    Absolutely, I know, flex. I just felt compelled to be forthright and give full disclosure. In fact, it has cost me a job in my personal life. But still, I don't regret being honest because I would never want to gain a position based on false merit or have to look over my shoulder for the rest of my life. I had my dream job locked up, but had to be honest with myself and potential employer. Mark Twain didn't say this, but, "you can never get in trouble for doing the right thing."

  9. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Absolutely, I know, flex. I just felt compelled to be forthright and give full disclosure. In fact, it has cost me a job in my personal life. But still, I don't regret being honest because I would never want to gain a position based on false merit or have to look over my shoulder for the rest of my life. I had my dream job locked up, but had to be honest with myself and potential employer. Mark Twain didn't say this, but, "you can never get in trouble for doing the right thing."
    So you had your dream job locked up, but you didn't want to earn something on false merit so you gave full disclosure. That resulted in you not getting it. Now you are a Journalism major. In my head I'm picturing the TV show Community. Your nickname is now Jeff! :-)

    Yet this still has nothing to do with what my first post was about. It was about not needing to keep something going that could of been avoided by not posting. You've been baited before by people in the past about the same stuff. I was never saying lie, I was saying sometimes it's best to turn the other cheek.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  10. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

    So you had your dream job locked up, but you didn't want to earn something on false merit so you gave full disclosure. That resulted in you not getting it. Now you are a Journalism major. In my head I'm picturing the TV show Community. Your nickname is now Jeff! :-)

    Yet this still has nothing to do with what my first post was about. It was about not needing to keep something going that could of been avoided by not posting. You've been baited before by people in the past about the same stuff. I was never saying lie, I was saying sometimes it's best to turn the other cheek.
    I understand

  11. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

    So you had your dream job locked up, but you didn't want to earn something on false merit so you gave full disclosure. That resulted in you not getting it. Now you are a Journalism major. In my head I'm picturing the TV show Community. Your nickname is now Jeff! :-)

    Yet this still has nothing to do with what my first post was about. It was about not needing to keep something going that could of been avoided by not posting. You've been baited before by people in the past about the same stuff. I was never saying lie, I was saying sometimes it's best to turn the other cheek.
    Wait a min.... Lol

    For the record this thread turned fail...

    Dj lighten up bro! Your "advice" comes off as arrogance to some people.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  12. I like turtles

  13. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Wait a min.... Lol

    For the record this thread turned fail...

    Dj lighten up bro! Your "advice" comes off as arrogance to some people.
    Names not DJ, that's an age force rep.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  14. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

    Names not DJ, that's an age force rep.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Wait a min.... Lol

    For the record this thread turned fail...

    Dj lighten up bro! Your "advice" comes off as arrogance to some people.
    But you LoL'ed so how bad could it have been?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

    Names not DJ, that's an age force rep.
    D2 lol my bad.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  17. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23

    But you LoL'ed so how bad could it have been?
    Didn't bother me at all. ;-)
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Didn't bother me at all. ;-)
    But then again it may or may not have been directed to you. Maybe why you weren't bothered?

  19. I think we all need a hug.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  20. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23

    But then again it may or may not have been directed to you. Maybe why you weren't bothered?
    I like what your doing here.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  21. "Gang" up.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. Subbed for New rep announcement!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Subbed for New rep announcement!
    Curious to see as well. Usp has released some solid new products as of late and this is for new product reps.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  24. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

    Curious to see as well. Usp has released some solid new products as of late and this is for new product reps.
    Should be a great announcement for a company that has been around for awhile. Much respect to Jacob.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

    Curious to see as well. Usp has released some solid new products as of late and this is for new product reps.
    Agreed can't wait to see who gets it. :-) Solid products by a great company.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 08:13 PM
  2. Looking for a few good abe exercises
    By KrunkChris in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 03:34 AM
  3. looking for a few good micellar casien links
    By chlorella in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 03:19 AM
  4. looking for a few good
    By musclescientist in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-19-2007, 02:54 AM
Log in
Log in