USPlabs is looking for a few good men & women! (NEW Product Reps)

Page 8 of 15 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. And the new rep is......

    CleverAdvance
    StrategicMove's brother.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle


  2. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    And the new rep is......

    CleverAdvance
    StrategicMove's brother.
    Lol....
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  3. I hope they are picking people that actually use and believe in their products and not just people who talk a good line of crap and will probably sell their rep orders.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  4. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    I hope they are picking people that actually use and believe in their products and not just people who talk a good line of crap and will probably sell their rep orders.
    I hope they pick you
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123

    I hope they pick you
    Ben wouldn't let me apply!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    I hope they pick you
    Won't pick FL3X - rep power too low...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Won't pick FL3X - rep power too low...
    It's all about the geeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  8. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker

    It's all about the geeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
    Update avi huh?
    Pic is small I can't see what your holding?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

    Won't pick FL3X - rep power too low...
    What's this rep power you speak of?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  10. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    I hope they are picking people that actually use and believe in their products and not just people who talk a good line of crap and will probably sell their rep orders.
    I hope so too. I don't wanna say I've seen a few of these guys apply for other rep gigs saying that company has the best products but seems to be what I'm seeing.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    What's this rep power you speak of?
    Green is good, red is bad? Green times almost a million is even better? I wouldn't know being a lowly peon myself...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

    Green is good, red is bad? Green times almost a million is even better? I wouldn't know being a lowly peon myself...
    Say that on that other forum, I dare ya!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  13. yeah boii... Not holding anything, its actually my Camera... GoPro Hero2
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  14. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Say that on that other forum, I dare ya!
    Haha! I just wish I could neg people on the other forum.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123

    I hope they pick you
    Ditto FL3X would be a perfect match for the team.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

    Haha! I just wish I could neg people on the other forum.
    Oh wait...are we allowed to neg people here...? I just rep people here xD haven't negged in a LONG time.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  17. My rep has been reset 4 times ....guess that's what happens after 7 years
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Oh wait...are we allowed to neg people here...? I just rep people here xD haven't negged in a LONG time.
    U just negged me last week?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    U just negged me last week?
    I repped you 3 times in a row last week Aaron , I do not appreciate this kind of comments.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    I repped you 3 times in a row last week Aaron , I do not appreciate this kind of comments.
    U know I'm just playing buddy. You negged me by accident & yes you straight repped me 3 times to make up for it.
    Hence the wink face I put beside it.
    No hard feelings.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    U know I'm just playing buddy. You negged me by accident & yes you straight repped me 3 times to make up for it.
    Hence the wink face I put beside it.
    No hard feelings.
    This forum updates are weird I'm glad you know I didn't mean to bro! Hence I repped you back
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Ditto FL3X would be a perfect match for the team.
    I said I DIDN'T APPLY lol.
    I like USP. Just not sure if I have that kind of time on my hands lately. Don't want to do a bad job
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  23. Congrats Flex!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Congrats Flex!
    Ditto you are gonna make a great Rep for USP!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    My rep has been reset 4 times ....guess that's what happens after 7 years
    Is this like the Mayan Calendar? ;-)
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 07:13 PM
  2. Looking for a few good abe exercises
    By KrunkChris in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 02:34 AM
  3. looking for a few good micellar casien links
    By chlorella in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 02:19 AM
  4. looking for a few good
    By musclescientist in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-19-2007, 01:54 AM
Log in
Log in