USPlabs is looking for a few good men & women! (NEW Product Reps)

Page 6 of 15 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. I vote for whoever sends me some supercissus
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider


  2. Vote in for Cheda...

    Stand up guy who has always given solid advice and knows his sh*t. In fact, just got me interested in PowerFull, Anabolic Pump, and Test Powder...
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    Vote in for Cheda...

    Stand up guy who has always given solid advice and knows his sh*t. In fact, just got me interested in PowerFull, Anabolic Pump, and Test Powder...
    Thanks simon! Its a great feeling when others can benefit from your successes as well As mistakes !

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    I vote for whoever sends me some supercissus
    I can agree with this/ use this statement myself! So, who wants Bobby and me to vote for you? You know what you need to do!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  5. Unfortunately, applications are now closed. We have trained several Golden Snub-Nosed monkeys to operate computers effectively and, given the cost of human labour these days, feel this approach is most economically feasible for USPlabs.

    Thank you all for your applications!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Unfortunately, applications are now closed. We have trained several Golden Snub-Nosed monkeys to operate computers effectively and, given the cost of human labour these days, feel this approach is most economically feasible for USPlabs.

    Thank you all for your applications!
    bananas get expensive!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Unfortunately, applications are now closed. We have trained several Golden Snub-Nosed monkeys to operate computers effectively and, given the cost of human labour these days, feel this approach is most economically feasible for USPlabs.

    Thank you all for your applications!
    I'll feed you later.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    I vote for whoever sends me some supercissus
    Cissus Dispenser at headquarters....

  9. does jacob still post from time to time?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    does jacob still post from time to time?
    Well you just saw him posting didn't you? 2 posts above you...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

    Cissus Dispenser at headquarters....
    Ooh dispensers sound nice

  12. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

    Cissus Dispenser at headquarters....
    Could only imagine HQ.. Candy machines filled with PRIME, AP, SC, OEP, and little plastic domes filled with MicroTEST... Now that's the good life.
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    Ooh dispensers sound nice
    Yeah it does. I need more cissus but I'm broke

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Could only imagine HQ.. Candy machines filled with PRIME, AP, SC, OEP, and little plastic domes filled with MicroTEST... Now that's the good life.
    cant get much better
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  15. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Could only imagine HQ.. Candy machines filled with PRIME, AP, SC, OEP, and little plastic domes filled with MicroTEST... Now that's the good life.
    My wife would be saying "You need more money for the candy machines AGAIN!?!? Since when do you eat so much candy!?!?"
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  16. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd

    My wife would be saying "You need more money for the candy machines AGAIN!?!? Since when do you eat so much candy!?!?"
    Lmao!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

    Cissus Dispenser at headquarters....
    Haha I'm coming by
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  18. Last time I was there, the smell of fruit punch Jack3d was like that of a fresh home cooked meal. Instantly began salivating and just pulled up a chair waiting to be serv3d. haha
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  19. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker
    Last time I was there, the smell of fruit punch Jack3d was like that of a fresh home cooked meal. Instantly began salivating and just pulled up a chair waiting to be serv3d. haha
    My basement cabinet smells like fruit punch from jack3d micro and alphamine
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  20. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    My wife would be saying "You need more money for the candy machines AGAIN!?!? Since when do you eat so much candy!?!?"
    Muscle candy

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    My basement cabinet smells like fruit punch from jack3d micro and alphamine
    Lucky basement

  22. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    Cissus Dispenser at headquarters....
    speaking of Cissus, we just submitted to publication an exciting human study.

    What we've all felt with cissus is confirmed plus an exciting few extra perks...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

    speaking of Cissus, we just submitted to publication an exciting human study.

    What we've all felt with cissus is confirmed plus an exciting few extra perks...
    Link?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    speaking of Cissus, we just submitted to publication an exciting human study.

    What we've all felt with cissus is confirmed plus an exciting few extra perks...
    Like how it is a human aid in fat loss?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Like how it is a human aid in fat loss?

    That's only cool if your human.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 07:13 PM
  2. Looking for a few good abe exercises
    By KrunkChris in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 02:34 AM
  3. looking for a few good micellar casien links
    By chlorella in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 02:19 AM
  4. looking for a few good
    By musclescientist in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-19-2007, 01:54 AM
Log in
Log in