USPlabs is looking for a few good men & women! (NEW Product Reps) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

USPlabs is looking for a few good men & women! (NEW Product Reps)

Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bump

2. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

can't wait to see who gets this one.def will be a good pic whomever it is alot of great apps here
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

Cissus Dispenser at headquarters....
    In for the dispenser can we get AP next to it also?
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Pencil
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Choosing this week... We have some amazing applicants.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker
    Can't wait! Too much suspense
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    In to see who the lucky bast...........err, I mean person is.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

I am currently a 20 year old college student at the University at Buffalo in Buffalo, NY. I am fairly new to AM.com but I very familiar with the

USPLabs line of products. My faviorite products to date are Jack3d, Prime and Pink Magic. My overall faviorite would have to be Pink Magic due to

the amazing results I had from them. My squat went from 225 for 10 reps to 315 for 10 reps in only a month. My bench also increased a good 25

pounds while on Pink, and this was only in a month's span. I feel I am a stronger candidate than others becuase I am an advid crosfitter/

powerlifter. I would be very interested in seeing the results that USPLabs products could have on my crossfit workouts, being the success I had with

your products in the past. I feel as though they will help my overall endurance and strength, two qualites that I am still getting better at, and two

that are very important for Crossfit. I have been training for over 5 years. I played one year of collegiate baseball at the Division 2 Level. During

that time I was using Jack3d and Pink Magic as part of a stack. The USPLabs products helped me not only in the gym, but on the baseball field as

well. I gained 4 mph on my fastball, and my stamina as a pitcher increased. It was USPLabs that got me these results! I am currently a personal

trainer with a certification from ACSM. I am currently studying Physical Therapy, and I am competing in my first Crossfit Competition in a little over

a month. USPLabs sets itself apart from other companies becuase they make products that are different, but a lot more effective. What I mean by

that is USPLabs does not follow the generic ingredients found in a lot of other products. It is through their research that they find amazing

combinations of ingredients that work. For instance, Pink Magic is the only Test Booster that comes from 3 herbal products: Massularia Acuminate

(stem), Nelumbo Nucifera (seeds and leaves), Rhamnus Nakaharai (stem). I will definitley be able to preform daily and weekly tasks from you

guys. I would love to try the new line of USPLabs products, and for that I will definilty be able to give a great review and do what you need. Fitness

is my life and to improve at it, I would do anything it takes. If it takes those extra two hours in the gym, I'll make it happen. USPLabs makes

products that work everytime, and I would love nothing better than giving you guys 100% of my effort in order to continue the great reputation

that USPLabs represents.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Apps closed up a while ago lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Apps closed up a while ago lol
    I'll still take a look, no problem guys
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

sweet... curious to see who gets it
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Tried to get a hold of you this weekend Casey, but Ill go ahead and post my app anyway.

Are you over 18 Years of age? Yes, Im 22 going on 23

How long have you been on AM.com? I have only been on AM since June, but I have been apart of the USP forums for over 2 years now (Jack3dxUpxJonny is the name over there). However, I feel I am well acquainted with these forums and the site. I navigate them on a daily basis even though I do not post in threads that often.

What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products? Well, lets see lol. USP was the first company that I ever tried any supplements from. It started with OG Jack3d back in 2009 and it just grew from there. First time I took Jack3d I felt like a god and then I started trying other products from you guys and I love them all and Im a great responder to pretty much every one. I have beta tested 2 products for you guys in the past most recently being Jack3d Micro and Test Powder before that so I know what it takes to get more than just the job done.

What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion? I know a lot the guys who currently work for the company and they can back up what I bring to the table plus I have put in many hours and research on the USP forums as you can see from many of my posts over there. Also, as previously mentioned I have beta tested 2 different products for you guys and I think that I have done more than a sufficient job at logging them and giving feedback etc. I go out of my way to help people out not because there is something in it for me but because thats how it should be.

How long have you been training? I have been training for about 3 years now and currently work with Andrew McInroy aka Dex on my diet/nutrition etc. I go all out in and out of the gym regardless of what life throws at me.

Do you hold any Certs or Degrees, etc? I am currently earning my degree in Exercise Science/Kinesiology from Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania and will be applying to grad school next year to try and obtain a Masters Degree in Nutrition/Dietetics.

How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry? They are honest and forthcoming with their customers. They test their products on themselves as well as consumers before they release them out on the market. Their customer service from my experiences has been nothing less than spectacular and I cant thank them enough for everything they have done for me in the past and hopefully in the future.

Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us? Yes, I will do more than what is asked of me because I know what kind of opportunity this is and I will certainly not ever take it for granted.

Are you willing to alienate your friends and family for the love of "The Supps"? I wouldnt say "alienate" but I would not put anything above family thats for sure. Family should come first no matter the situation at hand but I hope to become part of the USP Family thats a given and definitely a goal I want to achieve in my life. I will do my best to get the job done and do what is asked/expected of me to the best of my abilities bar none.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

Crush-IT Lifestyle errrrryday
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    A lot of better applicants out there but I have hopes!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JM1437 View Post
    Tried to get a hold of you this weekend Casey, but Ill go ahead and post my app anyway.

Are you over 18 Years of age? Yes, Im 22 going on 23

How long have you been on AM.com? I have only been on AM since June, but I have been apart of the USP forums for over 2 years now (Jack3dxUpxJonny is the name over there). However, I feel I am well acquainted with these forums and the site. I navigate them on a daily basis even though I do not post in threads that often.

What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products? Well, lets see lol. USP was the first company that I ever tried any supplements from. It started with OG Jack3d back in 2009 and it just grew from there. First time I took Jack3d I felt like a god and then I started trying other products from you guys and I love them all and Im a great responder to pretty much every one. I have beta tested 2 products for you guys in the past most recently being Jack3d Micro and Test Powder before that so I know what it takes to get more than just the job done.

What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion? I know a lot the guys who currently work for the company and they can back up what I bring to the table plus I have put in many hours and research on the USP forums as you can see from many of my posts over there. Also, as previously mentioned I have beta tested 2 different products for you guys and I think that I have done more than a sufficient job at logging them and giving feedback etc. I go out of my way to help people out not because there is something in it for me but because thats how it should be.

How long have you been training? I have been training for about 3 years now and currently work with Andrew McInroy aka Dex on my diet/nutrition etc. I go all out in and out of the gym regardless of what life throws at me.

Do you hold any Certs or Degrees, etc? I am currently earning my degree in Exercise Science/Kinesiology from Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania and will be applying to grad school next year to try and obtain a Masters Degree in Nutrition/Dietetics.

How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry? They are honest and forthcoming with their customers. They test their products on themselves as well as consumers before they release them out on the market. Their customer service from my experiences has been nothing less than spectacular and I cant thank them enough for everything they have done for me in the past and hopefully in the future.

Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us? Yes, I will do more than what is asked of me because I know what kind of opportunity this is and I will certainly not ever take it for granted.

Are you willing to alienate your friends and family for the love of "The Supps"? I wouldnt say "alienate" but I would not put anything above family thats for sure. Family should come first no matter the situation at hand but I hope to become part of the USP Family thats a given and definitely a goal I want to achieve in my life. I will do my best to get the job done and do what is asked/expected of me to the best of my abilities bar none.
    Hey, your going to Shipp. I graduated from there. I'm from Lancaster, pa. I was a walkon for the basketball team. Do you know Mrs. Diane Jefferson, she runs the minority center there at Shipp. On Oct 6 they are having a HUGE STEP SHOW. Sorry to hijack thread, not often I find a fellow Tornado online. I was there when the logo was an Indian. They changed it due to uprise of people feeling it was degrading. This was about the time Florida State was having problems with their chant, having to change the Indian call.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Hey, your going to Shipp. I graduated from there. I'm from Lancaster, pa. I was a walkon for the basketball team. Do you know Mrs. Diane Jefferson, she runs the minority center there at Shipp. On Oct 6 they are having a HUGE STEP SHOW. Sorry to hijack thread, not often I find a fellow Tornado online. I was there when the logo was an Indian. They changed it due to uprise of people feeling it was degrading. This was about the time Florida State was having problems with their chant, having to change the Indian call.
    Haha thats awesome man. Yea I havent ever met anyone on any forums or anything like that from Ship. The school isnt that big so I wouldnt expect to but still pretty cool lol.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

Crush-IT Lifestyle errrrryday
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Bump for the good news
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

And the new rep is......

CleverAdvance
    StrategicMove's brother.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  18. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    And the new rep is......

CleverAdvance
    StrategicMove's brother.
    Lol....
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

I hope they are picking people that actually use and believe in their products and not just people who talk a good line of crap and will probably sell their rep orders.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  20. Elite Member

I hope they are picking people that actually use and believe in their products and not just people who talk a good line of crap and will probably sell their rep orders.
    I hope they pick you
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123

I hope they pick you
    Ben wouldn't let me apply!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    I hope they pick you
    Won't pick FL3X - rep power too low...
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    It's all about the geeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
  24. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker

It's all about the geeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
    Update avi huh?
    Pic is small I can't see what your holding?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  25. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

What's this rep power you speak of?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

I hope so too. I don't wanna say I've seen a few of these guys apply for other rep gigs saying that company has the best products but seems to be what I'm seeing.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    What's this rep power you speak of?
    Green is good, red is bad? Green times almost a million is even better? I wouldn't know being a lowly peon myself...
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Green is good, red is bad? Green times almost a million is even better? I wouldn't know being a lowly peon myself...
    Say that on that other forum, I dare ya!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

yeah boii... Not holding anything, its actually my Camera... GoPro Hero2
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Say that on that other forum, I dare ya!
    Haha! I just wish I could neg people on the other forum.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

I hope they pick you
    Ditto FL3X would be a perfect match for the team.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Haha! I just wish I could neg people on the other forum.
    Oh wait...are we allowed to neg people here...? I just rep people here xD haven't negged in a LONG time.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My rep has been reset 4 times ....guess that's what happens after 7 years
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  34. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Oh wait...are we allowed to neg people here...? I just rep people here xD haven't negged in a LONG time.
    U just negged me last week?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

U just negged me last week?
    I repped you 3 times in a row last week Aaron , I do not appreciate this kind of comments.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  36. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I repped you 3 times in a row last week Aaron , I do not appreciate this kind of comments.
    U know I'm just playing buddy. You negged me by accident & yes you straight repped me 3 times to make up for it.
    Hence the wink face I put beside it.
    No hard feelings.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

U know I'm just playing buddy. You negged me by accident & yes you straight repped me 3 times to make up for it.
    Hence the wink face I put beside it.
    No hard feelings.
    This forum updates are weird I'm glad you know I didn't mean to bro! Hence I repped you back
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Ditto FL3X would be a perfect match for the team.
    I said I DIDN'T APPLY lol.
    I like USP. Just not sure if I have that kind of time on my hands lately. Don't want to do a bad job
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  39. Elite Member

Congrats Flex!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Congrats Flex!
    Ditto you are gonna make a great Rep for USP!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 06:13 PM
  2. Looking for a few good abe exercises
    By KrunkChris in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 01:34 AM
  3. looking for a few good micellar casien links
    By chlorella in forum Supplements