USPlabs is looking for a few good men & women! (NEW Product Reps)

Page 2 of 13 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

For sure. Usp got me into the game and ap and micro are staples now along with oep and recreate in cycles. My curiosity for other supps has taken me away from prime and pink magic, but I plan on working them back in when goals call for it. And now that I know my body even etter, I will be able to utilize them even more effectively than when I was an ignorant youth! Lol
    prime worked beautifully! yoked is insane for me If im late to the gym within that time frame of working out. I get such tunnel vision.. its weird... but the pumps... love it! jacked was insane while my stumach could handle it lol...

2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Impressive stuff.
    Thank you so much. I try to be blunt and honest in everything I do. I follow in the truest steps my father built for me. He was not athletic nor was my mother. So everything I did and learned about basketball, football and lifting I learned on my own. The principles he taught me is priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Hokie definitely leading right now and seems extremely deserving! Right up usplabs alley IMO
    Thank you so much for the compliment. I no doubt love their suppz and enjoy these boards. I already know they feel the same about me, since they graciously allowed me beta test many products. I stay on their boards and help people in any way I can. I don't claim to know everything, just what I know what helped me and sustains me. If I can pass it along to one person, I live through them by sitting and watching them achieve their goals and help someone else. Paying it forward.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

prime worked beautifully! yoked is insane for me If im late to the gym within that time frame of working out. I get such tunnel vision.. its weird... but the pumps... love it! jacked was insane while my stumach could handle it lol...
    Wow HOW did I forget yok3d. I was only on it from June thru august lol . I love that stuff

4. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride

Who me? I just don't want to overtake the board. It's an opportunity for anyone. I just wanted to put in an app and go away until they choose.
    no lol I was asking about what they would expectof a rep, make it more appealing... and what they would do for the rep, to.make the rep basically work for them... were all busy... so im just wondering what they do for there reps to work for them... I love there products amd very knowledgeable about them... I just think its funny how people are jumping on the idea abou being a rep but have no idea hat the job description is or even the "pay" lol....

5. Nice!!!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

no lol I was asking about what they would expectof a rep, make it more appealing... and what they would do for the rep, to.make the rep basically work for them... were all busy... so im just wondering what they do for there reps to work for them... I love there products amd very knowledgeable about them... I just think its funny how people are jumping on the idea abou being a rep but have no idea hat the job description is or even the "pay" lol....
    Although you probably meant nothing bad by it, out of respect for the company this is probably a question best asked via pm.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

7. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    what comes with being a rep? I love yalls products but, am I sponsored by yall? or get prodducts? or even pay?
    The compensation packages will vary. If chosen, you will be given the information in which you could accept or not.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

8. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker

The compensation packages will vary. If chosen, you will be given the information in which you could accept or not.
    Nudes of Brobulker in the form of a yearly calendar, or at least that's what Mullet told me.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

9. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

Nudes of Brobulker in the form of a yearly calendar, or at least that's what Mullet told me.
    In that case I'm in!

;-)
    PEScience Representative

10. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    In that case I'm in!

;-)
    This.

11. I'd shill hard for this company. Good stuff.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda
    I'd shill hard for this company. Good stuff.
    Are you going to send ya app in or keeping sayin how bad you want to rep for em?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

13. I have no problem shilling, I'm clearly willing to do it for free and without sponsorship!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

14. Bp was a good rep back in the day, very knowledgable.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

15. I don't have to be a Rep to recommend good products to my friends and coworkers. USPLabs products work, period.

16. What about Hawaii hulk? Where's that dude at? He holds it down for USP, more so than anyone I've seen. He held strong in that alpha thread down to its very low numbers...

Family man, strong, loyal... Seems like a good candidate!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

17. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    What about Hawaii hulk? Where's that dude at? He holds it down for USP, more so than anyone I've seen. He held strong in that alpha thread down to its very low numbers...

He still does.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

oh yeah? firefighter calender? lol sike!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Although you probably meant nothing bad by it, out of respect for the company this is probably a question best asked via pm.
    really lol... ok not trying to offend... but I thought that would be part of the sales pitch... hmmm ok... im sry.
    I was just wondering and never really asked.. figured now would be the best time to ask.... woops!

20. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

really lol... ok not trying to offend... but I thought that would be part of the sales pitch... hmmm ok... im sry.
    I was just wondering and never really asked.. figured now would be the best time to ask.... woops!
    Just my two cents.. I may be completely wrong. I could understand why they would keep that private. :-)
    PEScience Representative

21. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

oh yeah? firefighter calender? lol sike!!!
    Leave the firefighters out of any nudes Boro may be in ; ) lol!!!!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

22. * You must be 18 years of age or older.

11/22/1987

* You must have been a contributing member on AnabolicMinds.com for a reasonable amount of time.

Been here since august 2008

* You must be a supporter of USPlabs products and the brand.
    Something to note, I don't think any one of our team actually applied for a career with USPlabs. We were all (and still remain) die-hards for the brand and its products, and somehow USPlabs "found" all of us. Myself included...

The products that were regulars for me were jacked (old version), prime, pink magic, yoked, and bcaa. Since i was a c.b.l. diet fan for a while.

* You must be able to spend an adequate amount of time on the forums educating on USPlabs. (Some days will be busier than others...)

I am on here way to much anyway... lol

* You will be required to sign a CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT as you will be one of the first to know about what the team is doing and planning, products, and sensitive information that needs to be kept within the team here at USPlabs. This is NON NEGOTIABLE.

I can do this and have a couple of ideas myself. If they would line up to company policy.
    [*]What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion?

I have delt with crohnes disease since 2002. 2010, I was told im under remission. I have a strong passion for health and still have not given up on becoming successfull in life. I have always been wanting to compete in bodybuilding but was never able to because of my crohnes and the flare ups would prevent me. Well because of hard work, strict dieting and meditation. I believe it has payed off. Now with that passion, I am using it for my bodybuilding career and my health awareness business, that I have been working on. I would have no problem supporting a company that has the same passion.

[*]How long have you been training?

I seriously started training since senior year of high school, and have been learning ever since then. I would personally train under other trainers and bodybuilders. Just to learn more. I always have had such a passion for learning anything and everything about health.
    [*]Do you hold any Certs or Degrees, etc?

I was a personal trainer when I was younger but its expired now... I do plan on getting that certificate up to date...
    [*]How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry?

No originality, all new products. Other companies, kinda follow what the general public, on whats on the news and "oprah", and produce some product, because that was mentioned on t.v.... so now everyone is out to get it...
    Usplabs seems, to me, that you represent science and patience. That you as a company wait to come out with a product, that is different and not original.
    This, to me, makes it seem like you all are trying to come up with new ideas, and not just make a quick dollar.

[*]Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us?

Yes. Since droids are around with emails and an a.m. app why not be able to do these tasks, it would be easy.
    [*]Are you willing to alienate your friends and family for the love of "The Supps"?

Are you kidding me? My parents already wonder if I was adopted. My dad still has a hard time wrapping his head around the me wearing a banana hammock on stage lol! My dad asked, "and there not throwing dollar bills at you?"

For "the Supps". I do.

Im sorry being rude earlier... I really thought it was ok to ask, since yall were asking. Dont want to say yes to something I dont know about. I hope thats understandable.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    That's all I needed to know, I'm in.

24. I already have plenty of nudes of Mullet and Jacob but some Borobulker may make some good FAP fodder!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    What about Hawaii hulk? Where's that dude at? He holds it down for USP, more so than anyone I've seen. He held strong in that alpha thread down to its very low numbers...

No doubt HAWAIIN HULK would be a GREAT USPLABS REP. Awesome lifter and dedicated to the game!

26. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    No doubt HAWAIIN HULK would be a GREAT USPLABS REP. Awesome lifter and dedicated to the game!
    Definitely

27. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

He is a no brainer! I'll PM him he deserves this opportunity!

28. Was wondering the other day what happened to all the older USP gang. Some interesting stuff coming out from USP recently and they always have a great following so I am sure they can find some solid reps.

29. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    Was wondering the other day what happened to all the older USP gang. Some interesting stuff coming out from USP recently and they always have a great following so I am sure they can find some solid reps.
    Miss my Canadian brutha Kenton
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

30. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Bp was a good rep back in the day, very knowledgable.
    I thought you were recommending yourself for a second. lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 08:13 PM
  2. Looking for a few good abe exercises
    By KrunkChris in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 03:34 AM
  3. looking for a few good micellar casien links
    By chlorella in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7