USPlabs is looking for a few good men & women! (NEW Product Reps)

Page 2 of 10 First 12347 ... Last
  1. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    In that case I'm in!

;-)
    This.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I'd shill hard for this company. Good stuff.
    BOARD TYRANT
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda
    I'd shill hard for this company. Good stuff.
    Are you going to send ya app in or keeping sayin how bad you want to rep for em?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I have no problem shilling, I'm clearly willing to do it for free and without sponsorship!
    BOARD TYRANT
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Bp was a good rep back in the day, very knowledgable.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  6. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I don't have to be a Rep to recommend good products to my friends and coworkers. USPLabs products work, period.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

What about Hawaii hulk? Where's that dude at? He holds it down for USP, more so than anyone I've seen. He held strong in that alpha thread down to its very low numbers...

Family man, strong, loyal... Seems like a good candidate!
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  8. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    What about Hawaii hulk? Where's that dude at? He holds it down for USP, more so than anyone I've seen. He held strong in that alpha thread down to its very low numbers...

He still does.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

Nudes of Brobulker in the form of a yearly calendar, or at least that's what Mullet told me.
    oh yeah? firefighter calender? lol sike!!!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Although you probably meant nothing bad by it, out of respect for the company this is probably a question best asked via pm.
    really lol... ok not trying to offend... but I thought that would be part of the sales pitch... hmmm ok... im sry.
    I was just wondering and never really asked.. figured now would be the best time to ask.... woops!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by madds87

really lol... ok not trying to offend... but I thought that would be part of the sales pitch... hmmm ok... im sry.
    I was just wondering and never really asked.. figured now would be the best time to ask.... woops!
    Just my two cents.. I may be completely wrong. I could understand why they would keep that private. :-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by madds87

oh yeah? firefighter calender? lol sike!!!
    Leave the firefighters out of any nudes Boro may be in ; ) lol!!!!
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

* You must be 18 years of age or older.

11/22/1987

* You must have been a contributing member on AnabolicMinds.com for a reasonable amount of time.

Been here since august 2008

* You must be a supporter of USPlabs products and the brand.
    Something to note, I don't think any one of our team actually applied for a career with USPlabs. We were all (and still remain) die-hards for the brand and its products, and somehow USPlabs "found" all of us. Myself included...

The products that were regulars for me were jacked (old version), prime, pink magic, yoked, and bcaa. Since i was a c.b.l. diet fan for a while.

* You must be able to spend an adequate amount of time on the forums educating on USPlabs. (Some days will be busier than others...)

I am on here way to much anyway... lol

* You will be required to sign a CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT as you will be one of the first to know about what the team is doing and planning, products, and sensitive information that needs to be kept within the team here at USPlabs. This is NON NEGOTIABLE.

I can do this and have a couple of ideas myself. If they would line up to company policy.
    [*]What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion?

I have delt with crohnes disease since 2002. 2010, I was told im under remission. I have a strong passion for health and still have not given up on becoming successfull in life. I have always been wanting to compete in bodybuilding but was never able to because of my crohnes and the flare ups would prevent me. Well because of hard work, strict dieting and meditation. I believe it has payed off. Now with that passion, I am using it for my bodybuilding career and my health awareness business, that I have been working on. I would have no problem supporting a company that has the same passion.

[*]How long have you been training?

I seriously started training since senior year of high school, and have been learning ever since then. I would personally train under other trainers and bodybuilders. Just to learn more. I always have had such a passion for learning anything and everything about health.
    [*]Do you hold any Certs or Degrees, etc?

I was a personal trainer when I was younger but its expired now... I do plan on getting that certificate up to date...
    [*]How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry?

No originality, all new products. Other companies, kinda follow what the general public, on whats on the news and "oprah", and produce some product, because that was mentioned on t.v.... so now everyone is out to get it...
    Usplabs seems, to me, that you represent science and patience. That you as a company wait to come out with a product, that is different and not original.
    This, to me, makes it seem like you all are trying to come up with new ideas, and not just make a quick dollar.

[*]Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us?

Yes. Since droids are around with emails and an a.m. app why not be able to do these tasks, it would be easy.
    [*]Are you willing to alienate your friends and family for the love of "The Supps"?

Are you kidding me? My parents already wonder if I was adopted. My dad still has a hard time wrapping his head around the me wearing a banana hammock on stage lol! My dad asked, "and there not throwing dollar bills at you?"

For "the Supps". I do.

Im sorry being rude earlier... I really thought it was ok to ask, since yall were asking. Dont want to say yes to something I dont know about. I hope thats understandable.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Nudes of Brobulker in the form of a yearly calendar, or at least that's what Mullet told me.
    That's all I needed to know, I'm in.
  15. Snuggle Clubô mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I already have plenty of nudes of Mullet and Jacob but some Borobulker may make some good FAP fodder!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Answers

No doubt HAWAIIN HULK would be a GREAT USPLABS REP. Awesome lifter and dedicated to the game!
  17. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    No doubt HAWAIIN HULK would be a GREAT USPLABS REP. Awesome lifter and dedicated to the game!
    Definitely
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

He is a no brainer! I'll PM him he deserves this opportunity!
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Was wondering the other day what happened to all the older USP gang. Some interesting stuff coming out from USP recently and they always have a great following so I am sure they can find some solid reps.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    Was wondering the other day what happened to all the older USP gang. Some interesting stuff coming out from USP recently and they always have a great following so I am sure they can find some solid reps.
    Miss my Canadian brutha Kenton
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Bp was a good rep back in the day, very knowledgable.
    I thought you were recommending yourself for a second. lol
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

So... I guess another requirement will be editing the USPlabs annual ginger calender.

Add that to the list pls..
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  23. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    So... I guess another requirement will be editing the USPlabs annual ginger calender.

Add that to the list pls..
    Hmm. You clearly forgot the 'agree to be flogged by Mullet clause.'
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Hmm. You clearly forgot the 'agree to be flogged by Mullet clause.'

--- Must attend Ginger Fest 2013 on behalf of Mullet and Boro...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

How does anyone beat out the Hulk for this position? Dude flies the flag proudly; gets my vote.
    BOARD TYRANT
  26. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Well ladies and gents, just like it says in the title, we have decided to bring on a AnabolicMinds.com USPlabs product educator or two... JUST for the community here at AM!
    I wont speak for the USPlabs team but IMHO there is a huge difference between your traditional board product representative and a USPlabs product educator.

If you have seen the likes of Strat's and Mullet's post you will see that it's well above and beyond your entry level, standard, run of the mill rep postion. Just sayin'...carry on!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    I wont speak for the USPlabs team but IMHO there is a huge difference between your traditional board product representative and a USPlabs product educator.

If you have seen the likes of Strat's and Mullet's post you will see that it's well above and beyond your entry level, standard, run of the mill rep postion. Just sayin'...carry on!
    nice says alot... for usplabs
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  159 lbs.
    Answers

Are you over 18 Years of age?
    Yes

How long have you been on AM.com?
    Posting a few months.. Lurking a long time....

What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products? The products are set above and beyond alot of the other products meaning it doesn't follow the hype you see everywhere else. I have used many products in the past Prime, Test Powder you name it etc. I have to say it is not like all the rest its a step up...

What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion? There will always be someone who is alot smarter more in depth and stronger than me but what separates me is I am loyal, dedicated and devote a 100 % to what I believe is true...

How long have you been training? Off and on since 1999 but strong in the last 2 years with professional bodybuilders who are very close friends.

Do you hold any Certs or Degrees, etc? Associates Degree in Applied Science

How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry? They are a step above originality and not with all the hype you find in magazines, television shows etc. I have used alot of products and I mean ALOT but they are a part of my daily staples. I consider them a leader in the industry.

Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us? Absolutely.

Are you willing to alienate your friends and family for the love of "The Supps"? Well lets see I have been called obsessed left during my wife's surgery worked out and then came back if that says anything. She doesn't know.....
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I want to represent this company!

Are you over 18 Years of age?
    Yes, I am currently 22 years old.

How long have you been on AM.com?
    Nearly 7 years

What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products?
    I have used SuperCissusRX religiously for 6 years (since 2006). I am absolutely in love with this product and I wouldnít train without it. I consider it a staple for me right up there with protein powder, multi, and fish oil. When I was playing football in High School my shoulder used to pop out of socket nearly every practice session for 2 years (sometimes multiple times during the same session) and the joints had become very loose to the point where I required surgery or intense physical therapy. Ever since I started taking this product I was able to stop taking ridiculous amounts of ibuprofen and my shoulder strength and flexibility has improved tremendously. Coupled with physical therapy 6 times a week I was able to set new PRís during powerlifting season after 3 weeks of PT. I was able to avoid surgery, which would have set me back for 3 months. Since then, Iíve been hooked. I have not had shoulder problems ever since I started taking this fantastic product.

I have also used PRIME, Jack3d, Powerfull, and Anabolic Pump on and off throughout these 6 years.
    I am interested in trying out your Test powder whenever I am done with my current PCT.

What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion?
    My background in Biology, experience in training for many different types of sports, experience on bodybuilding and fitness message boards and my close proximity to your companyís headquarters (I live in Lewisville and work in Dallas) make me an ideal candidate for the product representative position. I also have some experience with anabolics, especially designer compounds. I have a strong desire to work with your company and it would be my dream job to join your research and development team after I finish my degree at UNT. I am eager to meet your R&D team to see what it would take to join it and I would also be interested if you had any internship positions available in the lab. I used to sell your products to my football teammates when I was in high school. I also have over a year and a half of sales experience I generated nearly $1 million in gross revenue for a roofing company working part time for a little over a year and I most recently have 6 months experience selling cars and have so far generated $165,000 in gross profit and $1.5million in gross revenue. I can sell anything and have the ability to very quickly become an expert on product knowledge.

How long have you been training?
    I have been doing serious agility and weight training since 2002 Ė nearly 11 years. I have experience with bodybuilding, powerlifting, cycling, baseball, football, basketball, swimming, shot put, discus, 100m sprint, crossfit, and strongman training.

Do you hold any Certs or Degrees, etc?
    I am 30 hours away from my Bachelor of Science at the University of North Texas.

How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry?
    Your company focuses on putting together effective and innovative products rather than slapping some cheap outsourced and questionable crap together and trying to aggressively market it(muscletech, etc.). You also have a philosophy of continuous and never ending improvement in all aspects of your operation which is critical to the success of any business. The fact that you guys grow cissus quadrangularis on your own farm in Kansas(I think thatís where it is) really impresses me at the lengths you will go to make sure you develop a quality product. I donít know if all of your ingredients are made here in the US but even if they arenít, Iím confident that you use reputable labs when you outsource your raw materials.

Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us?
    Absolutely, I can answer emails and threads on forums anytime from my phone and I have a computer with a fast and efficient processor and high speed fiber optic internet connection to work with from home.

Are you willing to alienate your friends and family for the love of "The Supps"?
    Most of my friends and family are health nuts so that wouldnít be an issue. I would just include them with whatever Iím doing. Many of them take USP labs products so Iím sure they would be interested to hear all about what Iím working on. But, if it was required of me to avoid certain people who arenít active in physical fitness to do my job, then yes.
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

• Are you over 18 Years of age? 22

• How long have you been on AM.com? since 2008

• What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products? Prime is one of my favorite products thats for sure!!! love the stuff.

• What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion? I have been a rep before so I know what is expected. I live in a heavily populated area so passing out samples, T shirts...etc is not a problem. I used to hold demos at my local supplement shop which is right next to my gym (LA fitness). People at my gym know I know my stuff about supplements and they come to me first when they have a question.

• How long have you been training? since 2006

• Do you hold any Certs or Degrees, etc? Currently in nursing school.

• How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry? I feel it is a growing company that already has many solid products and everybody knows the name

• Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us? yes, but school comes first.

• Are you willing to alienate your friends and family for the love of "The Supps"? already do
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

R1 has my vote, if that counts for anything.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  32. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wormwood View Post
    I have used SuperCissusRX religiously for 6 years (since 2006). I am absolutely in love with this product and I wouldn’t train without it. I consider it a staple for me right up there with protein powder, multi, and fish oil. When I was playing football in High School my shoulder used to pop out of socket nearly every practice session for 2 years (sometimes multiple times during the same session) and the joints had become very loose to the point where I required surgery or intense physical therapy. Ever since I started taking this product I was able to stop taking ridiculous amounts of ibuprofen and my shoulder strength and flexibility has improved tremendously. Coupled with physical therapy 6 times a week I was able to set new PR’s during powerlifting season after 3 weeks of PT. I was able to avoid surgery, which would have set me back for 3 months. Since then, I’ve been hooked. I have not had shoulder problems ever since I started taking this fantastic product.
    That sounded super painful! I just purchased a bottle of SuperCissus, so I'm very happy to hear it continues to work so well for you and your joints
    Squats do a booty good.
  33. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wormwood View Post
    I have used SuperCissusRX religiously for 6 years (since 2006). I am absolutely in love with this product and I wouldnít train without it. I consider it a staple for me right up there with protein powder, multi, and fish oil. When I was playing football in High School my shoulder used to pop out of socket nearly every practice session for 2 years (sometimes multiple times during the same session) and the joints had become very loose to the point where I required surgery or intense physical therapy. Ever since I started taking this product I was able to stop taking ridiculous amounts of ibuprofen and my shoulder strength and flexibility has improved tremendously. Coupled with physical therapy 6 times a week I was able to set new PRís during powerlifting season after 3 weeks of PT. I was able to avoid surgery, which would have set me back for 3 months. Since then, Iíve been hooked. I have not had shoulder problems ever since I started taking this fantastic product.
    That sounded super painful! I just purchased a bottle of SuperCissus, so I'm very happy to hear it continues to work so well for you and your joints
    Squats do a booty good.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Just curious if there are any female reps on these boards? Maybe Gokix811 can make some history by applying in this thread!
    BOARD TYRANT
  35. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Just curious if there are any female reps on these boards? Maybe Gokix811 can make some history by applying in this thread!
    There are/were some....
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  36. Registered User
    Answers

How does anyone beat out the Hulk for this position? Dude flies the flag proudly; gets my vote.
    I'm pretty sure he is already a product educator at usplabs direct forum.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    There are/were some....
    Seems like any company that reaches out to women can do pretty well in what to me seems to be a largely untapped market.
    BOARD TYRANT
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm pretty sure he is already a product educator at usplabs direct forum.
    Shows what I know! Thanks for the info! Repped.
    BOARD TYRANT
  39. Registered User
    Answers

Shows what I know! Thanks for the info! Repped.
    I thought he was, but I could be wrong or mistaken. That happens a lot lately since turning 40.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I thought he was, but I could be wrong or mistaken. That happens a lot lately since turning 40.
    Keep talking like that and somebody will pounce on you hawking Focus XT or some other nootropic blend.
    BOARD TYRANT
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 06:13 PM
  2. Looking for a few good abe exercises
    By KrunkChris in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 01:34 AM
  3. looking for a few good micellar casien links
    By chlorella in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7