Might be just a glitch bro.. I'm sure it as not intendedOriginally Posted by R1balla
Ppl on the usplabs thread got it. Not sure about on here
NegativeOriginally Posted by R1balla
"no failure is final, nor is any success"
follow my vanillean log!- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221028-bps-vanillean-teams-4.html#post3788244
I have not gotten anything either.
Thanks Casey, PM received.
I haven't received that consolation prize either. Or the one for the design and name promo for the Versa-1 =/
My Trifecta Stack Experience http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/214780-liquid-trifecta-stack.html
- Are you over 18 Years of age? Twice that and then some
- How long have you been on AM.com? 3 yrs or so
- What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products? To be frank, I know they have great products but have never had the pleasure.
- What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion? I have been in the supplement business for years. When I was in College the only store in town was *** which was severely overpriced. I went ahead and opened an account with a large distributor, ordered products and had a door to door supplement delivery service. I made money and supplement users loved that they were getting products $5-$20 less and didnt have to leave their house. I eventually ran a Vitamin World while working on my Degree in Nutrition and Exercise Phys. I am a competitive bodybuilder and still stay very close to the game and industry.
- How long have you been training?20 yrs
- Do you hold any Certs or Degrees, etc? BS in Nutrition and Exercise Physiology from FSU
- How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry? Good price points, always reinvents itself
- Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us? One more thing on my plate, no concerns
- Are you willing to alienate your friends and family for the love of "The Supps"? I already do this now.
- Happy Holidays and thanks for the opportunity
Lol. A day late and a dollar short!
We're always looking for talent...
\\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //