USPlabs is looking for a few good men & women! (NEW Product Reps)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USPlabs is looking for a NEW Anabolicminds.com Product Educator(s)

Well ladies and gents, just like it says in the title, we have decided to bring on a AnabolicMinds.com USPlabs product educator or two... JUST for the community here at AM!

As many of you may know, USPlabs was born at AM. Y'all are our people! The site has grown so much over the last few years, we feel that we need to have more of a committed product educator presence here to help answer questions, give advice, give away tons of freeeeeee stufffz! and so on.

Before I get into more detail, let me put a few things out there. There are a handful of "Prerequisites" that need to be met prior to you sending up an application:

* You must be 18 years of age or older.

* You must have been a contributing member on AnabolicMinds.com for a reasonable amount of time.

* You must be a supporter of USPlabs products and the brand.
Something to note, I don't think any one of our team actually applied for a career with USPlabs. We were all (and still remain) die-hards for the brand and its products, and somehow USPlabs "found" all of us. Myself included...

* You must be able to spend an adequate amount of time on the forums educating on USPlabs. (Some days will be busier than others...)

* You will be required to sign a CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT as you will be one of the first to know about what the team is doing and planning, products, and sensitive information that needs to be kept within the team here at USPlabs. This is NON NEGOTIABLE.

There will be opportunities for you, depending on how well you perform and what you accomplish in this capacity, to branch out into other areas with more responsibilities and duties.

Dig in, y'all -

• Are you over 18 Years of age?

• How long have you been on AM.com?

• What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products?

• What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion?

• How long have you been training?

• Do you hold any Certs or Degrees, etc?

• How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry?

• Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us?

• Are you willing to alienate your friends and family for the love of "The Supps"?
One last thing... Team USPlabs would like to offer a sincere Thank You to all those users at AnabolicMinds.com that have supported us and helped us along the way. We are grateful, as always.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
My my interesting, good luck to the applicants! Good opportunities here.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is really cool! I'm curious to see who comes out as the new USPLabs rep(s).

There's not many around on any board I've seen!

:bigok:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
great opp. here

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to type this up and post. Any Idea of when decisions will be made? This is a dream opportunity to join the elites in the industry

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
This is a great opportunity. Usplabs is a solid company and there are definitely some knowledgeable people on this site.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you over 18 Years of age? Yes I am.

How long have you been on SR.com? As a poster just a month but I been lurking there for a long long time, same for other sites and forums. I just got into post this summer.

What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products? Been using Jack3d since 2009. When i heard they were going to stop selling it I stocked up and bought 15 bottles of it last year. Yes 15. I now only have 3 left and I'm sad just thinking about it. This is my current stack right now.

I have used Pink Magic in the past as well, same for anabolic pump and bcaa. I've had great results from using USP Lab products, dropped 16 pounds back in 2010 and now working my way to bigger and stronger.

What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion? I've been working out since high school 2003. I been around for a while and I learned a lot from the bigger and more experienced guys in the gym when i first started working out. I make my own hours at work so I have a lot of free time on my hands to be on the forums helping.

How long have you been training? Since 2003, so 9 years.

Do you hold any Certs or Degrees, etc? No sir, not yet.

How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry? USPlabs revolutionized the industry with the release of JACK3D a few years back. Back in 2009 I worked at a little gym in my hometown and all they talked about was Jack3d and how amazing it was. My boss would order online and sell JACK3D at the gym like it was water. They fly off the shelves. USPlabs are like no other company out there, no one will ever be able to get to where they are at right now. And with the release of TEST powder and the new JACK3D i can see them working their little sticks to get their pre workouts and test supplements to keep up so they don't get left behind again.

Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us? Yes sir.

Are you willing to alienate your friends and family for the love of "The Supps"? I have already distanced myself from all my friends back in April when they started getting married, having kids and not working out anymore. My only friends are the weights. Family lives far, only get to talk to them once on Saturdays. So yes, that won't be a problem.

Thanks for the opportunity Boro.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dear Lord would I love to apply...compound 20, Jack3d and Micro, Modern BCAA, Prime, Recreate...all solid products I've used. Just not sure I'd have the time. Opportunity of a lifetime!

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
i got a buddy whose a USP labs rep where i live and he loves it! Great company and great op dudes!!

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Really cool opportunity, too bad I don't have as much free time to contribute as I used to.
quit ur job and then just live off the minds and get nasty!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[*]Are you over 18 Years of age?
24 years young

[*]How long have you been on AM.com?
every damn day since August 2011!

[*]What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products?
I have used USP products since 2005. The very first was prime, then recreate, then OEP, then super cissus, then anabolic pump, then powerful, then pslin, then pink magic, then c20, then micro! I have experimented with original jack3d but i am not a fan of creatine products. AP is still a staple for me, as is OEP for probably 5-6 months out of the year with necessary breaks. I love recreate for low stim runs and lean bulks. Casey, you know my experience with micro currently. I simply love it! Prime was one of my very first natty products and i used it for about a year and a half with some breaks and it truly helped change my physique and helped me recover from my eating disorder. powerful and pink magic were staples for when i trained for college ball ,as well as OEP and AP and cissus for all those heavy lifting sessions! A while back, casey, you sent me some nice sample packs with usp cinch bags and asteroid training books. I handed them out to my whole team and many guys susbequently purchased prime, powerful, ap, and jack3d. I feel responsible for bringing USP labs to my school's team with your help and generous samples.

[*]What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion?
I am a stronger candidate than others for a few reasons. One- i believe in honesty and integrity as a way of life. I believe in quality products and customer service with no BS in ANY business or service and I know that USP is a company with these qualities. I would never want to be associated with a company that did not have its' clients best interest in mind.
I know my body. I have tried everything under the sun. I have grown physcially and mentally over my training years and I do not fall prey to sugar coated advertisements or flashy labels. I simply know when things work or not and support the things that do. I have a deep passion for the health and fitness lifestyle, and am growing more and more comfortable with myself and am still learning every day. I am open to trying new products and routines, and I never sell myself or my friends short. Everything i do, i do with intensity, focus, and with nothing but success in mind.
I am also finishing up my professional writing degree and feel that my ability to communicate both orally and with the written word will be a great asset to USPlabs. I still have many contacts at my university on my old football team, as well as many friends in the gym who are always looking to try new products that WORK! I also have a great relationship with two vitamin shop locations in my state.

[*]How long have you been training?
9 glorious years, 4 for hs football-trained independently for 3 years post HS, then 2 years for college football. Now two years independent again.

[*]Do you hold any Certs or Degrees, etc?
Minor in Justice and Law Administration
BA Professional Writing/Journalism May 2013

[*]How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry?
As noted above, USPlabs has made a name for itself with a fairly simple formula. Produce quality products that work for an affordable price. Great IC deals and advertising/product awareness. A generous, active owner and reps. The usp forum is also a great asset. But again, the most important way USP sets itself apart is quality products that do not fail!

[*]Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us?
Absolutely. I only have three classes and work three days a week. Plenty of time!

[*]Are you willing to alienate your friends and family for the love of "The Supps"?
Already have!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Are you over 18 Years of age?

Yes

How long have you been on AM.com?

7 years. Current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
Have multiple older more detailed as well using USPLabs products.

What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products?

Been using and pimping their products since the days of Symmetry and Camphobolic. Used to be a rep for USP here before the change in company structure and my sudden increased workload outside of here. Don't tell Kenton I am applying ... he is a homophobe!

What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion?

Suppose that depends on who the candidates end up being. There is always someone smarter, faster and stronger but I am loyal, dedicated and thorough.

How long have you been training?

On and off for over 20 years. I am not a body builder nor do aspire to be one. I am a runner who manages to not end up looking like a stick. Have had some setbacks over the years with personal, family issues as well as some injuries which I feel have only made me stronger overall as a person. Currently in very good shape cardiovascularly, pretty lean and getting leaner and maintaining all the muscle mass my wife and I desire on me. :)

Do you hold any Certs or Degrees, etc?

Other than a first degree black belt in Kajukenbo, no.

How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry?

Innovative product line with the highest quality extracts as well as slightly hyperbolic advertising. ;)
Has to be the most generous company I have ever came across as well as quite controversial at times ... Jacob!

Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us?

Yes.

Are you willing to alienate your friends and family for the love of "The Supps"?

I have no friends other than Cissus, Powerfull, Recreate, OEP and AP.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome opportunity here!!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully being from Finland doesn't shut me out of this great opportunity!

• Are you over 18 Years of age?

Yes I am.
  • How long have you been on AM.com?Since 2010, I think.
  • What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products?Jack3d was the first PWO that really worked for me. I've also used Modern BCAA, Anabolic Pump, Powerfull and Super Cissus. All of them are great products.
  • What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion?

I'm always honest and non-biased. I like to educate myself and others, but I don't talk about things that I don't understand. If I give an advice to somebody, then I have to be sure that it's a good advice.
  • How long have you been training?

Since 2008. I have some history with martial arts but I left everything else behind and started focusing on lifting weights at 2008.
  • Do you hold any Certs or Degrees, etc?Not yet. I study in JAMK University of Applied Sciences in Finland. At the same time I work as a gymnastics coach/instructor two days a week.
  • How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry?

USPlabs researches and uses new ingredients. That's how this industry and our supplements becomes better. Many companies don't have balls to create anything new.
  • Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us?

Yes I am.
  • Are you willing to alienate your friends and family for the love of "The Supps"?
    I just moved to new town so I don't have any friends yet, except the squat rack and 2lbs of chicken breast in my fridge. I'd prefer that my girlfriend cooks it, though.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm... Im just curious.... What benefits do reps get? I would be interested i think and have used plenty and i mean plenty of yalls products. especially yoked right now...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Yes

7 years. Current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
Have multiple older more detailed as well using USPLabs products.

Been using and pimping their products since the days of Symmetry and Camphobolic. Used to be a rep for USP here before the change in company structure and my sudden increased workload outside of here. Don't tell Kenton I am applying ... he is a homophobe!

Suppose that depends on who the candidates end up being. There is always someone smarter, faster and stronger but I am loyal, dedicated and thorough.

On and off for over 20 years. I am not a body builder nor do aspire to be one. I am a runner who manages to not end up looking like a stick. Have had some setbacks over the years with personal, family issues as well as some injuries which I feel have only made me stronger overall as a person. Currently in very good shape cardiovascularly, pretty lean and getting leaner and maintaining all the muscle mass my wife and I desire on me. :)

Other than a first degree black belt in Kajukenbo, no.

Innovative product line with the highest quality extracts as well as slightly hyperbolic advertising. ;)
Has to be the most generous company I have ever came across as well as quite controversial at times ... Jacob!

Yes.

Are you willing to alienate your friends and family for the love of "The Supps"?

I have no friends other than Cissus, Powerfull, Recreate, OEP and AP.
I've seen your posts , knowledgeable and long lasting member here , good luck! You would make a good pick IMO :D!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool. I hope you find the type of guys your looking for.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to type this up and post. Any Idea of when decisions will be made? This is a dream opportunity to join the elites in the industry
You have time. We do not have a deadline yet, because we really want the applicants to take their time here.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
what comes with being a rep? I love yalls products but, am I sponsored by yall? or get prodducts? or even pay?

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established

Yes

Less than 6 months but on USPLABS since 06 Jul 2010.

I utilize the entire line and have beta tested several products. I utilize them according to what part of my training I'm in, whether meet prep, offseason or recomp phase.

I have beta tested Compound 20 (Staple), Testpowder(STAPLE), JackedMicro (STAPLE) and use the following consistantly in cycles, MBCAA, YOKED, PRIME, CISSUS, OXY, RECREATE. Every once in a awhile I will create a stack out of the line I personally group according to how my training is going and roll until the next prep phase.

I live and breathe USPLABS, training, health and it's a lifestyle to me. I'm in this for life. An example is I just was begged to become a personal trainer to a fellow powerlifters wife and daughter. I say begged because I told them several times I don't have a certification and I would help for free. The lady told me her daugther who is 12 responded to my talk so well that she went home, began a journal, changed her diet and lost 7lbs and 14 inches in her belly in a month. That's ALPHA. She insisted because she thinks my time with her and their daughter is worth being paid for. Instead of spending a half hour I sat with them for an hour and half. It was exciting to see the changes in her daughter that quick. She took her to many dietitions, practitioners and suhc and no one was able to help her for years. One conversationa dn her daughter was hooked. I do this because I love it. I'm always and forever will be a student of the game.

I also have competed in 13 powerlifting competitions in the last two years. Yes, 13. Their all layed out on my BB.com profile. I comepte in the IPA and 100% RAW powerlifting federation. I'm lokking to get to comp #14 either in October or November. I have traveled as far as 8hrs to compete. Next year I plan to hit up Worlds for the 100% RAW in las vegas to earn a ring instead of a trophy @ 40yrs old when I turn Master. I rely heavily on USPLABS supps to keep me strong and going to compete. People say you slow down at 35. I'm just beginning. I'm defying what everyone tells me isn't possible. I hear your joints are going to go bad or why you want to lift all that weight. I don't ask are you comefortable with an exceptionally large belly, or did you enjoy that triple decker burger, fries and diet coke. Wehn the good lord says I'm done I'll stop but until then I'm going to lift Heavy ass weight and look good doing it.

Been training 20yrs but seriously over the last two. I say seriously because this is when i turned strictly powerlifter and found my true strength. I played basketball early on which is my first love. I then walked on to two different semi pro teams, Hampton Roads Bulldogs while in the Navy and Bluefiled barons when I moved to SouthwestVirginia. I also played semi pro Rugby here in SWVA for two yrs and plan to hit up another team when i get back to PA. I stay training and active for reasons I create for myself. I also need to stay strong for my 8 mnth old son. Iw ant him to see me as a strong individual and want to mimick my steps but earn college money to becme what he wishes through his own genetic potential. He doesn't have to be a professional athlete. Just utilize what his father passed onto him to get where he wants to go. If he falls in love with the sport and trains daily he will maintain what he has been building since birth. He is stout.

No certs in this industry but I hold a Bachelors in Econ and Masters in Business Adm., specialized Management

Industry leader, loyal to your customers and easy to get a hold of through your boards or even facebook. I'm friends with most of the reps on the boards and facebook. I enjoy utilizing the products as well as educating others.Opportunities like this don't come often. A company like yours would be great to be apart of. Even if not selected i will remain and always will be a USPLABS junky. I wear my IC shirts proudly, even if I look like baby huey in them, they're awesome.

Absolutely. I'm on the boards daily, whether it's USPLABS or AM. I take in a lot of info and apply it to my training and throw out what I can't use.. Of course, being apart of the beta's and IC Relaese group makes you have to keep up with the info and innovative things going on with the company. When I'm not participating in either of these I maintain my daily log ROAD TO 500. My log to achieve a 500 bench press. Whether I hit it or not. It is my main and forever log which will continue and remain on USPLABS site.

USPLAB Fam. are my fam. I feel alienated by the fact that I'm the only one who trains and care about what I eat. I try to talk to people about different aspects of the game, whther it's trainnig, supps or diet. Sometimes it's taken well and other times ignored but one thing always remains the same, people look dumb founded at my results. I have yet to get the fnal stage in my overall look but it's always a work in progress.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Yes

Less than 6 months but on USPLABS since 06 Jul 2010.

I utilize the entire line and have beta tested several products. I utilize them according to what part of my training I'm in, whether meet prep, offseason or recomp phase.

I have beta tested Compound 20 (Staple), Testpowder(STAPLE), JackedMicro (STAPLE) and use the following consistantly in cycles, MBCAA, YOKED, PRIME, CISSUS, OXY, RECREATE. Every once in a awhile I will create a stack out of the line I personally group according to how my training is going and roll until the next prep phase.

I live and breathe USPLABS, training, health and it's a lifestyle to me. I'm in this for life. An example is I just was begged to become a personal trainer to a fellow powerlifters wife and daughter. I say begged because I told them several times I don't have a certification and I would help for free. The lady told me her daugther who is 12 responded to my talk so well that she went home, began a journal, changed her diet and lost 7lbs and 14 inches in her belly in a month. That's ALPHA. She insisted because she thinks my time with her and their daughter is worth being paid for. Instead of spending a half hour I sat with them for an hour and half. It was exciting to see the changes in her daughter that quick. She took her to many dietitions, practitioners and suhc and no one was able to help her for years. One conversationa dn her daughter was hooked. I do this because I love it. I'm always and forever will be a student of the game.

I also have competed in 13 powerlifting competitions in the last two years. Yes, 13. Their all layed out on my BB.com profile. I comepte in the IPA and 100% RAW powerlifting federation. I'm lokking to get to comp #14 either in October or November. I have traveled as far as 8hrs to compete. Next year I plan to hit up Worlds for the 100% RAW in las vegas to earn a ring instead of a trophy @ 40yrs old when I turn Master. I rely heavily on USPLABS supps to keep me strong and going to compete. People say you slow down at 35. I'm just beginning. I'm defying what everyone tells me isn't possible. I hear your joints are going to go bad or why you want to lift all that weight. I don't ask are you comefortable with an exceptionally large belly, or did you enjoy that triple decker burger, fries and diet coke. Wehn the good lord says I'm done I'll stop but until then I'm going to lift Heavy ass weight and look good doing it.

Been training 20yrs but seriously over the last two. I say seriously because this is when i turned strictly powerlifter and found my true strength. I played basketball early on which is my first love. I then walked on to two different semi pro teams, Hampton Roads Bulldogs while in the Navy and Bluefiled barons when I moved to SouthwestVirginia. I also played semi pro Rugby here in SWVA for two yrs and plan to hit up another team when i get back to PA. I stay training and active for reasons I create for myself. I also need to stay strong for my 8 mnth old son. Iw ant him to see me as a strong individual and want to mimick my steps but earn college money to becme what he wishes through his own genetic potential. He doesn't have to be a professional athlete. Just utilize what his father passed onto him to get where he wants to go. If he falls in love with the sport and trains daily he will maintain what he has been building since birth. He is stout.

No certs in this industry but I hold a Bachelors in Econ and Masters in Business Adm., specialized Management

Industry leader, loyal to your customers and easy to get a hold of through your boards.

Absolutely. I'm on the boards daily, whther it's USPLABS or AM. I take in a lot of info and apply it to my training and throw out what I can't use..

USPLAB Fam. are my fam. I feel alienated by the fact that I'm the only one who trains and care about what I eat. I try to talk to people about different aspects of the game, whther it's trainnig, supps or diet. Sometimes it's taken well and other times ignored but one thing always remains the same, people look dumb founded at my results. I have yet to get the fnal stage in my overall look but it's always a work in progress.
Impressive stuff.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hokie definitely leading right now and seems extremely deserving! Right up usplabs alley IMO

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
ok dont answer its cool...
Give em some time to respond to ya.

Cheeda, I know u believe in USP the way u talk about AP & the Jack3d series all the time. :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheeda, I know u believe in USP the way u talk about AP & the Jack3d series all the time. :)
For sure. Usp got me into the game and ap and micro are staples now along with oep and recreate in cycles. My curiosity for other supps has taken me away from prime and pink magic, but I plan on working them back in when goals call for it. And now that I know my body even etter, I will be able to utilize them even more effectively than when I was an ignorant youth! Lol

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
For sure. Usp got me into the game and ap and micro are staples now along with oep and recreate in cycles. My curiosity for other supps has taken me away from prime and pink magic, but I plan on working them back in when goals call for it. And now that I know my body even etter, I will be able to utilize them even more effectively than when I was an ignorant youth! Lol
prime worked beautifully! yoked is insane for me If im late to the gym within that time frame of working out. I get such tunnel vision.. its weird... but the pumps... love it! jacked was insane while my stumach could handle it lol...

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Impressive stuff.
Thank you so much. I try to be blunt and honest in everything I do. I follow in the truest steps my father built for me. He was not athletic nor was my mother. So everything I did and learned about basketball, football and lifting I learned on my own. The principles he taught me is priceless.

Hokie definitely leading right now and seems extremely deserving! Right up usplabs alley IMO
Thank you so much for the compliment. I no doubt love their suppz and enjoy these boards. I already know they feel the same about me, since they graciously allowed me beta test many products. I stay on their boards and help people in any way I can. I don't claim to know everything, just what I know what helped me and sustains me. If I can pass it along to one person, I live through them by sitting and watching them achieve their goals and help someone else. Paying it forward.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
prime worked beautifully! yoked is insane for me If im late to the gym within that time frame of working out. I get such tunnel vision.. its weird... but the pumps... love it! jacked was insane while my stumach could handle it lol...
Wow HOW did I forget yok3d. I was only on it from June thru august lol . I love that stuff

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Who me? I just don't want to overtake the board. It's an opportunity for anyone. I just wanted to put in an app and go away until they choose.
no lol I was asking about what they would expectof a rep, make it more appealing... and what they would do for the rep, to.make the rep basically work for them... were all busy... so im just wondering what they do for there reps to work for them... I love there products amd very knowledgeable about them... I just think its funny how people are jumping on the idea abou being a rep but have no idea hat the job description is or even the "pay" lol....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no lol I was asking about what they would expectof a rep, make it more appealing... and what they would do for the rep, to.make the rep basically work for them... were all busy... so im just wondering what they do for there reps to work for them... I love there products amd very knowledgeable about them... I just think its funny how people are jumping on the idea abou being a rep but have no idea hat the job description is or even the "pay" lol....
Although you probably meant nothing bad by it, out of respect for the company this is probably a question best asked via pm.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what comes with being a rep? I love yalls products but, am I sponsored by yall? or get prodducts? or even pay?
The compensation packages will vary. If chosen, you will be given the information in which you could accept or not.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd shill hard for this company. Good stuff.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no problem shilling, I'm clearly willing to do it for free and without sponsorship!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Bp was a good rep back in the day, very knowledgable.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't have to be a Rep to recommend good products to my friends and coworkers. USPLabs products work, period.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about Hawaii hulk? Where's that dude at? He holds it down for USP, more so than anyone I've seen. He held strong in that alpha thread down to its very low numbers...

Family man, strong, loyal... Seems like a good candidate!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about Hawaii hulk? Where's that dude at? He holds it down for USP, more so than anyone I've seen. He held strong in that alpha thread down to its very low numbers...

Family man, strong, loyal... Seems like a good candidate!
He still does.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Although you probably meant nothing bad by it, out of respect for the company this is probably a question best asked via pm.
really lol... ok not trying to offend... but I thought that would be part of the sales pitch... hmmm ok... im sry.
I was just wondering and never really asked.. figured now would be the best time to ask.... woops!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really lol... ok not trying to offend... but I thought that would be part of the sales pitch... hmmm ok... im sry.
I was just wondering and never really asked.. figured now would be the best time to ask.... woops!
Just my two cents.. I may be completely wrong. I could understand why they would keep that private. :)