"Paragon" Who REALLY wants to try this???

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PNI - PARAGON
paragon_low1 (2).jpg

Profile:
-The industry's most powerful testosterone booster, via multiple mechanisms.
-Aromatase inhibitor, SHBG inhibitor, and estrogen-receptor antagonist.
-Ideal for PCT use, or as a standalone T-booster and performance enhancer.

Ingredients:
NMDA
D-Aspartic Acid is incredibly popular as a testosterone booster -- and for good reason, as studies have shown that a dose of 3000mg/day can dramatically increase testosterone levels in men. N-methyl D-Aspartate is simply a more powerful form of DAA: It appears to be 100 times more potent on an equimolar basis (ref), and has a fundamentally-identical mechanism of action. Like DAA, it induces LH release and increases mRNA expression of the steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (StAR) -- a protein which shuttles cholesterol into the mitochondria of steroidogenic cells, and which represents the first rate-limiting step in steroid biosynthesis.
There's no need to reference DAA studies: NMDA itself has been shown to dramatically increase testosterone in animal models. (ref)

Menaquinone-4
MK-4 is the most active form of vitamin K, and is found in high concentrations in the testes. Studies in animals have shown that Vitamin K/MK4 deficiency leads to reduced expression of steroidogenic genes and low testosterone levels (ref); another study has shown that MK-4 supplementation can increase testosterone levels via the induction of protein kinase A, CREB, and, most importantly, P450scc. (ref)
• PKA is a multi-functional enzyme which activates steroidogenic transcription factors such as steroidogenic factor 1, GATA-4, and the aforementioned StAR. Like StAR, PKA also directly facilitates cholesterol transport into the mitochondria of leydig cells. (ref) PKA is also a positive regulator of the P450scc enzyme.
• CREB is a upstream regulator of the aforementioned StAR, and increases in CREB expression have been shown to increase StAR promoter activity, StAR mRNA, and StAR protein levels in leydig cells. (ref)
• P450scc is the 'side-chain-cleavage' enzyme which converts cholesterol to pregnenolone -- and after StAR shuttles cholesterol into the mitochondria of steroidogenic cells, this becomes the rate-limiting step in testosterone biosynthesis. If StAR is sufficiently activated, P450scc is the bottleneck. Paragon amplifies P450scc expression with a hefty dose of MK-4 and destroys this bottleneck, allowing for much greater testosterone production.

Vitamin D3​
Vitamin D represents another way to boost testosterone levels. Its mechanism of action has not been entirely elucidated, but seems to involve 17b-HSD induction. (ref, ref) While not a rate-limiting step, increases in 17b-HSD enzyme activity should increase the rate of conversion of DHEA to androstenediol, and therefore speed-up testosterone biosynthesis.
Regardless of mechanism, it's very clear that the stuff works: Vitamin D3 has been shown to increase testosterone levels in healthy adult males (ref), and two recent studies have shown a correlation between serum Vitamin D levels and testosterone levels. (ref, ref) Vitamin D may also improve muscle function (ref, ref) and athletic performance. (ref, ref) Given its many benefits, and its ability to potentially increase testosterone via a seemingly-unique mechanism, its role in Paragon is well warranted.

Forskolin​
Forskolin is a potent cAMP-activator which should increase testosterone biosynthesis via a now-familiar mechanism: cAMP activation leads to Protein Kinase A phosphorylation and CREB induction, PKA and CREB both potentiate StAR, which then increases transport of cholesterol into the mitochondria. LH itself works in a nearly identical manner. At the dose contained in Prodigy It has been shown to increase testosterone levels in healthy adult men (ref). It also has beneficial effects where body composition is concerned -- due to increases in testosterone and induction of hormone sensitive lipase (HSL), an enzyme which is usually the rate-limiting step in lipolysis. (ref)

Euonymus Alatus and Prunella Vulgaris extracts​
Widely-used as Chinese herbal medicines, Euonymus Alatus and Prunella Vulgaris deliver a one-two punch to estrogen.
Euonymous Alatus extract is a potent aromatase inhibitor with an IC50 of 11μm in Human placental aromatase. Animal studies have shown striking results: Treatment with EA extracts can lead to total estrogen deprivation in normal female rats. What's more, it displays selectivity for certain tissue types, and it may be much more selective and active towards aromatase enzymes expressed in breast tissue. This latter property may make it especially useful to people who are prone to gyno. (ref) It may be the most potent herbal aromatase inhibitor on the market today.
In contrast to Euonymus Alatus, Prunella Vulgaris interferes with estrogen receptor signalling indirectly. An unidentified compound within the extract binds to the aryl hydrocarbon receptor (AHR) as a full agonist, and this ligand-receptor complex seems to degrade the estrogen receptor protein via ubiquitin-mediated mechanisms. It seems to also compete with ER-mediated gene transcription via unknown mechanisms. (ref)
One thing is certain: Estrogen is of no concern to anybody on Paragon!

Urtica Dioica extract​
It should be a shame to boost testosterone, only to have it deactivated by SHBG. Urtica Dioica (Stinging Nettle) root extract contains (-)-3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran and numerous other inhibitors of SHBG. (ref, ref) We use a full-spectrum aqueous extract, which will help ensure that more of the testosterone you produce is put to good use.

The bottom line: PARAGON strongly targets every pathway to testosterone production, while still paying attention to estrogen, aromatase, and SHBG. There is no better PCT product on the market, and it's extremely potent as a standalone test-booster.

References:
image002.jpg

Now that I have your attention.....Who wants to try this???? We are doing some Log Opps for this beast of a product all you need is the following:
18 or over:
USA:
Must have good standing and have done previous logs and Link them to me:
Most important, tell me why you want to log this and how detailed you will be:
Since this is a new product I would like someone that can log everyday with updates and before and after pics would be nice as well:
Would Love to pick someone going into pct and someone using it as a stand alone with just the staples:

HUGE opportunity here guys...I can't stress that enough...

zonpower

Awards
I would love to do it as a stand alone trial - I dont have any logs but `I will log daily and have before and after pictures as well - I can be very specific with the logs - with food and work out details - thanks!! lets do it!!! IM 42 yrs old 211lbs 18 - 20% bf

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Wow you guys outdid it on this one :)

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
How would this be dosed?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wooo log opps for errybody!
Haha PNI is generous
Holy god this looks amazing.
yes I fully agree
I would love to do it as a stand alone trial - I dont have any logs but `I will log daily and have before and after pictures as well - I can be very specific with the logs - with food and work out details - thanks!! lets do it!!! IM 42 yrs old 211lbs 18 - 20% bf
nice app
Wow you guys outdid it on this one :)
yeah even I'm impressed with this plus it will be decently priced I'm sure
How would this be dosed?
as in? When? How many caps?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I am planning a little 6 weeker of SD before jumping on my inject cycle, I would guinea pig myself for this one.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm surprised there hasn't been more interest so far. Is everyone logging everything?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This is pretty impressive if the extracts are extracted properly. Also, I wasn't aware 50% forskolin exists

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
This is pretty impressive if the extracts are extracted properly. Also, I wasn't aware 50% forskolin exists
Me thoughts precisely matey. Not on the foskolin though, but I am pretty sure Chad's formulator did his research and sourced proper extracts and adjusted adequate dosages :D!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Very interesting. Great job coming up with this. I am a fan of Intimidate but this has more goodies in it as well.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
that stuff sounds delicious. i'd like to see a few logs of it, it'll help my decision for my natural and legal pct support supplements when i come off my cycle.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me thoughts precisely matey. Not on the foskolin though, but I am pretty sure Chad's formulator did his research and sourced proper extracts and adjusted adequate dosages :D!
Only one way to find out I guess.

Give it to Jim and his super body will tell you everything you need to know about its extracts. I'm like a superhero fighting another superhero.

uploadfromtaptalk1347924483225.jpg

Just that awesome.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Only one way to find out I guess.

Give it to Jim and his super body will tell you everything you need to know about its extracts. I'm like a superhero fighting another superhero.

View attachment 66568
Just that awesome.
Not sure if serious...

uvawahoowa

Awards
Man I wish I could throw an app in ok this...bad timing to take a daa break!

What do you think the price point will be when it comes out?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Definitely interested in this! I love logging. Try to update every day. If not at least every workout day.

I was getting ready to buy iForce intimidate and run it with but this looks like a better option.

I would probably run it stand alone or with the bottle of FatSmack I'm finishing up. Been using it Long enough to know the effects so it wouldn't skew the log at all...

I've logged a few test boosters and have had a pretty good following actually.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/195052-endosurge-erase-daa.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208383-pes-meets-purus-6.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/199644-drizzies-birthday-havoc.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/208942-recoverpro-shiz-rocks.html

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I would apply but I don't want to have 2 logs that do the same thing. I hopefully will receive the other 2 products in the mail soon! That would not be fair to the others who would like to log this awesome looking product.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
For those who aren't getting it, the "REALLY" in caps translates to:

"SEND NUDES OR GTFO OK!?"

That's if you REALLY want it lol. Now let's see more apps!

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Looks imteresting.
I suck at logging but might pick some up after hearing from the diehard guys on this.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Everytime I read forskolin I think of foreskin...

Looks like a great product.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Looks fantastic!! Amazing profile . PNI is really covering all bases with your supplement needs. I hate mixing and matching companies to get a good stack. Being able to get all the goodies from the same company is a great thing.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everytime I read forskolin I think of foreskin...

Looks like a great product.
Lol same here haha
Looks fantastic!! Amazing profile . PNI is really covering all bases with your supplement needs. I hate mixing and matching companies to get a good stack. Being able to get all the goodies from the same company is a great thing.
Thank you bro! Yes we truly are covering everything...this will be our all around product to really help people shine whether it be used as part of a pct or as a stand alone...then we have prodigy which has only gotten great reviews mixing pumps with insane focus and of course we have our fat burner/appetite suppressor which logs will be up from the winner of that promo soon I'm sure and next step will be our topical fat burner and maybe another surprise or two in the mix :) just get ready folks this week is a HUGE week for PNI :) :)

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Would apply for a log but still doing a formestane run

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I doubt I will be able to log this for the simple fact that I am going to be running a cycle in the next 2 weeks for 6 weeks so it would be two months till pct.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Can a logger apply and be selected that would be willing to do pre and post blood work cause this is really what most people want to see before buying a product?

Not somebody saying ahh this is fricking amazing, walking with a boner all day...I want lifetime supply of this product...then you buy it and see you've wasted money?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great opp here!

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
18 or over: over 31
USA: yes
Must have good standing and have done previous logs and Link them to me: can not link but I am a more reputable member on PHF here I am doing a log on PP Dermatherm
Most important, tell me why you want to log this and how detailed you will be: I want to log it cause I love forskolin plus would like to try the new and improved version of daa, I hope it will increase recovery times and enhance sleep while at the same time allowing me to bulk up lean.

Also I have some performance issues I need to for myself that is go back to 130kg on bench press and 170 on DL, now also 60 kg snatch and 90 kg clean. Work from there on.

This is why I need my testes to get a performance enhancement. :)
Since this is a new product I would like someone that can log everyday with updates and before and after pics would be nice as well: b4 and after during pics are cool updates ed, can't lie it could be tricky but I can try 3-4 updates weekly but realistic ones OK

Would Love to pick someone going into pct and someone using it as a stand alone with just the staples: Just the staples I am natty and will not need it for PCT

Best Regards

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
when you picking??

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can a logger apply and be selected that would be willing to do pre and post blood work cause this is really what most people want to see before buying a product?

Not somebody saying ahh this is fricking amazing, walking with a boner all day...I want lifetime supply of this product...then you buy it and see you've wasted money?
I'll try to pick someone that can if not I'll certainly do it which even as a rep would make it unbiased
when you picking??
Not sure yet have to run it by the boss broski

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I'll try to pick someone that can if not I'll certainly do it which even as a rep would make it unbiased

Not sure yet have to run it by the boss broski
Would really love to see few blood works yes and using only this product - not few others as well like other company's reps are doing for their new products that mostly only they are logging.

Then nobody knows what product do what for them and results are so subjective without any blood work.

I see you have a good product line's strategy and with right approach you can gain trust of members here and bright future by providing quality products not chasing short term quick buck.

I'd be willing to try this product in Jan 2013 if blood work and loggers feedback show great results.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would really love to see few blood works yes and using only this product - not few others as well like other company's reps are doing for their new products that mostly only they are logging.

Then nobody knows what product do what for them and results are so subjective without any blood work.

I see you have a good product line's strategy and with right approach you can gain trust of members here and bright future by providing quality products not chasing short term quick buck.

I'd be willing to try this product in Jan 2013 if blood work and loggers feedback show great results.
it would only be stacked with a SERM for my blood work since ill be coming off a 14 week cycle

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
it would only be stacked with a SERM for my blood work since ill be coming off a 14 week cycle
Then finish PCT with serm, wait 1 month then do Paragon alone for 4 or 8 weeks for blood work to show realistic values.

Doing blood work after a cycle when your natural testosterone drops then adding serm will influence blood work so we won't know how well Paragon works since simple stuff like DAA would raise testosterone levels alone.

Your testosterone can be 100 after cycle then you add serm and Paragon and it can jump back to your normal level maybe 600 plus maybe 40% raise using Paragon and such results can be presented as Paragon increasing testosterone 740% when realistic would be 40%.

Just made figures up just to tell my point why I say not good to do blood work after a cycle to prove how awesome Paragon works on you.

Most people like me want to see power of this product as stand alone product as OTC testosterone booster/estrogen controller so right way to do blood work is to test it on it's own with enough break from last cycle or any other supplement used.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Would be willing to run solo but bloods are expensive haha.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
30$ plus a free tee shirt wow that's awesome guys !!!!!!!!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have it in my cart at Nutraplanet but the free shipping code isn't working so I'm not sure I'll be making the purchase. I've been impressed with prodigy and that has really influenced my decision to purchase PNI products. Maybe I'll get it anyway but the free shipping would have been nice, even without the shirt.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have it in my cart at Nutraplanet but the free shipping code isn't working so I'm not sure I'll be making the purchase. I've been impressed with prodigy and that has really influenced my decision to purchase PNI products. Maybe I'll get it anyway but the free shipping would have been nice, even without the shirt.
I think the free shipping is for prodigy/d test combo

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the free shipping is for prodigy/d test combo
That's why I'm gonna grab both. I've been looking forward to giving PNI a shot. The new products look great.