"Paragon" Who REALLY wants to try this???

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    That's what I got plus the prodigy with the free d test so I got free shipping as well I'll give the d test to my father in law he needs a little more test

    Are you no longer a rep for PNI?


  2. Just noticed your name just says "registered user" now and before it said you were a sponsor.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Damn, I'm very impressed. Forskolin is really the touch that makes me want this product. What is the purity of the forskolin extract? Is it comparable to that found in ABE 95%?
    It says it right there...50% and Forskolin is the least impressive ingredient along with D3...the other ingredients are more than stellar and excellent Randal...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

    Are you no longer a rep for PNI?
    I'm still a rep lol but that doesn't mean I get everything free and idk what it says I think it depends if I post on my phone or on my pc
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    It says it right there...50% and Forskolin is the least impressive ingredient along with D3...the other ingredients are more than stellar and excellent Randal...
    Thanks bro
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Thanks bro
    Anytime, the formula looks wonderful. I wanna see some logs on PCTs with Paragon , it seems like amazing , stack it with PCT Assist from CEL and BOOM , only 2 things you will need for PCT (PCT assist for the organ support, and Paragon for the all inclusive hormonal combo)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    It says it right there...50% and Forskolin is the least impressive ingredient along with D3...the other ingredients are more than stellar and excellent Randal...
    I like forskolin bro, my apologies. Where does it say 50% extract?
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    I like forskolin bro, my apologies. Where does it say 50% extract?
    Name:  Screen shot 2012-09-20 at 4.26.56 PM.png
Views: 72
Size:  30.3 KB

    Oh I'm not raining on yah bro , I know forskolin effects are quite good over prolonged usage, also many people enjoy the placebo immediate effect of taking it in the starting days of a run.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Name:  Screen shot 2012-09-20 at 4.26.56 PM.png
Views: 72
Size:  30.3 KB

    Oh I'm not raining on yah bro , I know forskolin effects are quite good over prolonged usage, also many people enjoy the placebo immediate effect of taking it in the starting days of a run.
    I rarely enjoy placebo effects, and I didn't see the supp info in OP so my bad for missing it and asking such a stupid question.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    I rarely enjoy placebo effects, and I didn't see the supp info in OP so my bad for missing it and asking such a stupid question.
    :/?? There's no stupid questions in this world.


    With the exception of: "Would you marry me?" or "Do you accept this woman as your loyally wedded bride?" ...both should never EVER be made...or answered...i'm out, got lab.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    I rarely enjoy placebo effects, and I didn't see the supp info in OP so my bad for missing it and asking such a stupid question.
    Not a stupid question bro never think that...no matter the question it's always said with the same intention and that is to acquire knowledge...and acquiring knowledge is very high on the evolution of the human spirit...stage 4 or 5 I believe so never apologize for asking a question no matter how small it may be
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  12. another question: the NMDA = 10mg/cap x 3 cap recommended serving = 30mg/day

    The comment, NMDA is 100 times as potent as DAA would mean 30mg X 100 = 3G so when compared to reg. DAA it's the same.

    Is my math right ?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter
    another question: the NMDA = 10mg/cap x 3 cap recommended serving = 30mg/day

    The comment, NMDA is 100 times as potent as DAA would mean 30mg X 100 = 3G so when compared to reg. DAA it's the same.

    Is my math right ?
    Correct sir
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  14. I would really like to run this as part of my PCT, but won't be running my cycle until my log of alphamine is finished. Let me know if you'd still be interested in me running it 8 weeks from now..

  15. The suspense is killing me.

    I wanna run this. I just bought an M4 at the gun shop...but I need to boost my test levels before I go shoot it only real men shoot tactical weapons!
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    The suspense is killing me.

    I wanna run this. I just bought an M4 at the gun shop...but I need to boost my test levels before I go shoot it only real men shoot tactical weapons!

    going deer hunting?


    paragon looks very interesting!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  17. Can't use .22 semi auto to deer hunt. Only squirrels ...

    Anyways, what's the verdict?
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  18. Bow season starts first

    Jury is still out ?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter
    Bow season starts first

    Jury is still out ?
    I don't hunt... But we have 30 acres and I have permission to hunt on another 90... I think I'm gonna go this year... I just want the deer meat TBH.

    This thread has been derailed!
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    I don't hunt... But we have 30 acres and I have permission to hunt on another 90... I think I'm gonna go this year... I just want the deer meat TBH.

    This thread has been derailed!
    venison chili is as good as it gets!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    venison chili is as good as it gets!!!!
    Backstraps... need i say more?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  22. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Backstraps... need i say more?
    Backstraps in the crockpot all day. Then a coat of BBQ sauce. Bammmm!
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg

    Backstraps in the crockpot all day. Then a coat of BBQ sauce. Bammmm!
    I think i still have some straps and that sounds amazing...
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  24. I think im done gonna get mes a deer dis year for' sho!
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88
    Definitely interested in this! I love logging. Try to update every day. If not at least every workout day.

    I was getting ready to buy iForce intimidate and run it with but this looks like a better option.

    I would probably run it stand alone or with the bottle of FatSmack I'm finishing up. Been using it Long enough to know the effects so it wouldn't skew the log at all...

    I've logged a few test boosters and have had a pretty good following actually.

    Endosurge/Erase/DAA 8 week Run! First natty stack....

    PES meets Purus--a log of Anabeta/AlphaT2/D-Pol ... Summer Shreading take one!

    Drizzie's Birthday Havoc Stack + Katanadrol2.0

    RecoverPro...shiz rocks
    Winner winner chicken dinner...pm your into brother
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  26. It's my lucky day! In
    Definitely going to buy a lottery ticket!

    Thanks brother!
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    It's my lucky day! In
    Definitely going to buy a lottery ticket!

    Thanks brother!
    Any chance you do simple blood work like total & free testosterone and estrogen?

    Would be great if you'd run this solo.

  28. All I'm running it with us staples... BCAAs, protein, and maybe a PWO sparingly. I can't say 100% to the labs but about 70% sure I'll get labs post ... Only sucks bc I won't have Pre labs to compare to... I'm going to try and get post labs to make sure I'm ready for the upcoming SD run.

    It's all about $$$ right now. I just separated from the military and my educational benefits haven't kicked in... Living on savings ATM... Can't justify to the wife taking $80 out to get labs when we are still trying to find a house and stuff...
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    All I'm running it with us staples... BCAAs, protein, and maybe a PWO sparingly. I can't say 100% to the labs but about 70% sure I'll get labs post ... Only sucks bc I won't have Pre labs to compare to... I'm going to try and get post labs to make sure I'm ready for the upcoming SD run.

    It's all about $$$ right now. I just separated from the military and my educational benefits haven't kicked in... Living on savings ATM... Can't justify to the wife taking $80 out to get labs when we are still trying to find a house and stuff...
    congrats on getting out man. its one of the best feelings in the world!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  30. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    congrats on getting out man. its one of the best feelings in the world!
    Lol I can't wait for that feeling
  

  
 

Log in
Log in