"Paragon" Who REALLY wants to try this???

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    91820
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I'll try to pick someone that can if not I'll certainly do it which even as a rep would make it unbiased

    Not sure yet have to run it by the boss broski
    Would really love to see few blood works yes and using only this product - not few others as well like other company's reps are doing for their new products that mostly only they are logging.

    Then nobody knows what product do what for them and results are so subjective without any blood work.

    I see you have a good product line's strategy and with right approach you can gain trust of members here and bright future by providing quality products not chasing short term quick buck.

    I'd be willing to try this product in Jan 2013 if blood work and loggers feedback show great results.

  2. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977799
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Would really love to see few blood works yes and using only this product - not few others as well like other company's reps are doing for their new products that mostly only they are logging.

    Then nobody knows what product do what for them and results are so subjective without any blood work.

    I see you have a good product line's strategy and with right approach you can gain trust of members here and bright future by providing quality products not chasing short term quick buck.

    I'd be willing to try this product in Jan 2013 if blood work and loggers feedback show great results.
    it would only be stacked with a SERM for my blood work since ill be coming off a 14 week cycle
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  3. New Member
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    91820
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    it would only be stacked with a SERM for my blood work since ill be coming off a 14 week cycle
    Then finish PCT with serm, wait 1 month then do Paragon alone for 4 or 8 weeks for blood work to show realistic values.

    Doing blood work after a cycle when your natural testosterone drops then adding serm will influence blood work so we won't know how well Paragon works since simple stuff like DAA would raise testosterone levels alone.

    Your testosterone can be 100 after cycle then you add serm and Paragon and it can jump back to your normal level maybe 600 plus maybe 40% raise using Paragon and such results can be presented as Paragon increasing testosterone 740% when realistic would be 40%.

    Just made figures up just to tell my point why I say not good to do blood work after a cycle to prove how awesome Paragon works on you.

    Most people like me want to see power of this product as stand alone product as OTC testosterone booster/estrogen controller so right way to do blood work is to test it on it's own with enough break from last cycle or any other supplement used.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153587
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    15.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Would be willing to run solo but bloods are expensive haha.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  5. Professional Member
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,314
    Rep Power
    2978104
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    57.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Would be willing to run solo but bloods are expensive haha.
    sticky on anabolic forum
  6. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977799
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    30$ plus a free tee shirt wow that's awesome guys !!!!!!!!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  7. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Power
    136888
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    28.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro
  8. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,292
    Rep Power
    5577969
    Level
    97
    Lv. Percent
    95.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    I have it in my cart at Nutraplanet but the free shipping code isn't working so I'm not sure I'll be making the purchase. I've been impressed with prodigy and that has really influenced my decision to purchase PNI products. Maybe I'll get it anyway but the free shipping would have been nice, even without the shirt.
  9. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977799
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    I have it in my cart at Nutraplanet but the free shipping code isn't working so I'm not sure I'll be making the purchase. I've been impressed with prodigy and that has really influenced my decision to purchase PNI products. Maybe I'll get it anyway but the free shipping would have been nice, even without the shirt.
    I think the free shipping is for prodigy/d test combo
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  10. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,816
    Rep Power
    4399576
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    I think the free shipping is for prodigy/d test combo
    That's why I'm gonna grab both. I've been looking forward to giving PNI a shot. The new products look great.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  11. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,292
    Rep Power
    5577969
    Level
    97
    Lv. Percent
    95.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    That's why I'm gonna grab both. I've been looking forward to giving PNI a shot. The new products look great.
    That would just be around the same price or a tiny bit less than getting two Paragon. Oh well, I'll just get two Paragon.
  12. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,292
    Rep Power
    5577969
    Level
    97
    Lv. Percent
    95.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    No place to select size on the t-shirts. Guess I'll just email the Planet.
  13. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977799
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    No place to select size on the t-shirts. Guess I'll just email the Planet.
    Sorry bro that's out of my hands
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  14. Senior Member
    stankyleg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,494
    Rep Power
    27977
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    40.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Everything seems to be in place for a great pct product. I'm thinking about throwing it in with mine.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  15. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428709
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Prodigy Loggers were promised free t-shirts
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  16. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977799
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Prodigy Loggers were promised free t-shirts
    They were? I thought that was a joke between bigswole and Jon Rubio bc he never wears a shirt lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  17. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428709
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    They were? I thought that was a joke between bigswole and Jon Rubio bc he never wears a shirt lol
    </3 Not a single t-shirt was given today...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  18. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,292
    Rep Power
    5577969
    Level
    97
    Lv. Percent
    95.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Cel just get the paragon deal with the free T-shirt on Nutraplanet.
  19. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977799
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Cel just get the paragon deal with the free T-shirt on Nutraplanet.
    That's what I got plus the prodigy with the free d test so I got free shipping as well I'll give the d test to my father in law he needs a little more test
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  20. Professional Member
    Randoja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,334
    Rep Power
    1847506
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    62.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Damn, I'm very impressed. Forskolin is really the touch that makes me want this product. What is the purity of the forskolin extract? Is it comparable to that found in ABE 95%?
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  21. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,292
    Rep Power
    5577969
    Level
    97
    Lv. Percent
    95.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    That's what I got plus the prodigy with the free d test so I got free shipping as well I'll give the d test to my father in law he needs a little more test

    Are you no longer a rep for PNI?
  22. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,292
    Rep Power
    5577969
    Level
    97
    Lv. Percent
    95.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Just noticed your name just says "registered user" now and before it said you were a sponsor.
  23. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428709
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Damn, I'm very impressed. Forskolin is really the touch that makes me want this product. What is the purity of the forskolin extract? Is it comparable to that found in ABE 95%?
    It says it right there...50% and Forskolin is the least impressive ingredient along with D3...the other ingredients are more than stellar and excellent Randal...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  24. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977799
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

    Are you no longer a rep for PNI?
    I'm still a rep lol but that doesn't mean I get everything free and idk what it says I think it depends if I post on my phone or on my pc
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  25. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977799
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    It says it right there...50% and Forskolin is the least impressive ingredient along with D3...the other ingredients are more than stellar and excellent Randal...
    Thanks bro
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  26. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428709
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Thanks bro
    Anytime, the formula looks wonderful. I wanna see some logs on PCTs with Paragon , it seems like amazing , stack it with PCT Assist from CEL and BOOM , only 2 things you will need for PCT (PCT assist for the organ support, and Paragon for the all inclusive hormonal combo)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  27. Professional Member
    Randoja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,334
    Rep Power
    1847506
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    62.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    It says it right there...50% and Forskolin is the least impressive ingredient along with D3...the other ingredients are more than stellar and excellent Randal...
    I like forskolin bro, my apologies. Where does it say 50% extract?
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  28. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428709
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    I like forskolin bro, my apologies. Where does it say 50% extract?
    Name:  Screen shot 2012-09-20 at 4.26.56 PM.png
Views: 62
Size:  30.3 KB

    Oh I'm not raining on yah bro , I know forskolin effects are quite good over prolonged usage, also many people enjoy the placebo immediate effect of taking it in the starting days of a run.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  29. Professional Member
    Randoja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,334
    Rep Power
    1847506
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    62.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Name:  Screen shot 2012-09-20 at 4.26.56 PM.png
Views: 62
Size:  30.3 KB

    Oh I'm not raining on yah bro , I know forskolin effects are quite good over prolonged usage, also many people enjoy the placebo immediate effect of taking it in the starting days of a run.
    I rarely enjoy placebo effects, and I didn't see the supp info in OP so my bad for missing it and asking such a stupid question.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  30. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428709
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    I rarely enjoy placebo effects, and I didn't see the supp info in OP so my bad for missing it and asking such a stupid question.
    :/?? There's no stupid questions in this world.


    With the exception of: "Would you marry me?" or "Do you accept this woman as your loyally wedded bride?" ...both should never EVER be made...or answered...i'm out, got lab.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  31. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977799
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    I rarely enjoy placebo effects, and I didn't see the supp info in OP so my bad for missing it and asking such a stupid question.
    Not a stupid question bro never think that...no matter the question it's always said with the same intention and that is to acquire knowledge...and acquiring knowledge is very high on the evolution of the human spirit...stage 4 or 5 I believe so never apologize for asking a question no matter how small it may be
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  32. Advanced Member
    scoooter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    926
    Rep Power
    80727
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    31.16%

    another question: the NMDA = 10mg/cap x 3 cap recommended serving = 30mg/day

    The comment, NMDA is 100 times as potent as DAA would mean 30mg X 100 = 3G so when compared to reg. DAA it's the same.

    Is my math right ?
  33. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977799
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by scoooter
    another question: the NMDA = 10mg/cap x 3 cap recommended serving = 30mg/day

    The comment, NMDA is 100 times as potent as DAA would mean 30mg X 100 = 3G so when compared to reg. DAA it's the same.

    Is my math right ?
    Correct sir
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  34. Senior Member
    funkd0c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,646
    Rep Power
    31348
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I would really like to run this as part of my PCT, but won't be running my cycle until my log of alphamine is finished. Let me know if you'd still be interested in me running it 8 weeks from now..
  35. Senior Member
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,560
    Rep Power
    175948
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    50.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    The suspense is killing me.

    I wanna run this. I just bought an M4 at the gun shop...but I need to boost my test levels before I go shoot it only real men shoot tactical weapons!
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  36. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,439
    Rep Power
    10751743
    Level
    117
    Lv. Percent
    95.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    The suspense is killing me.

    I wanna run this. I just bought an M4 at the gun shop...but I need to boost my test levels before I go shoot it only real men shoot tactical weapons!

    going deer hunting?


    paragon looks very interesting!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  37. Senior Member
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,560
    Rep Power
    175948
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    50.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Can't use .22 semi auto to deer hunt. Only squirrels ...

    Anyways, what's the verdict?
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  38. Advanced Member
    scoooter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    926
    Rep Power
    80727
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    31.16%

    Bow season starts first

    Jury is still out ?
  39. Senior Member
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,560
    Rep Power
    175948
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    50.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by scoooter
    Bow season starts first

    Jury is still out ?
    I don't hunt... But we have 30 acres and I have permission to hunt on another 90... I think I'm gonna go this year... I just want the deer meat TBH.

    This thread has been derailed!
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  40. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,439
    Rep Power
    10751743
    Level
    117
    Lv. Percent
    95.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    I don't hunt... But we have 30 acres and I have permission to hunt on another 90... I think I'm gonna go this year... I just want the deer meat TBH.

    This thread has been derailed!
    venison chili is as good as it gets!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in