"Paragon" Who REALLY wants to try this???

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Everytime I read forskolin I think of foreskin...

Looks like a great product.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

2. Looks fantastic!! Amazing profile . PNI is really covering all bases with your supplement needs. I hate mixing and matching companies to get a good stack. Being able to get all the goodies from the same company is a great thing.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal
    Everytime I read forskolin I think of foreskin...

Looks like a great product.
    Lol same here haha
    Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    Looks fantastic!! Amazing profile . PNI is really covering all bases with your supplement needs. I hate mixing and matching companies to get a good stack. Being able to get all the goodies from the same company is a great thing.
    Thank you bro! Yes we truly are covering everything...this will be our all around product to really help people shine whether it be used as part of a pct or as a stand alone...then we have prodigy which has only gotten great reviews mixing pumps with insane focus and of course we have our fat burner/appetite suppressor which logs will be up from the winner of that promo soon I'm sure and next step will be our topical fat burner and maybe another surprise or two in the mix just get ready folks this week is a HUGE week for PNI
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

4. Would apply for a log but still doing a formestane run
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

5. I doubt I will be able to log this for the simple fact that I am going to be running a cycle in the next 2 weeks for 6 weeks so it would be two months till pct.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    •   

6. Can a logger apply and be selected that would be willing to do pre and post blood work cause this is really what most people want to see before buying a product?

Not somebody saying ahh this is fricking amazing, walking with a boner all day...I want lifetime supply of this product...then you buy it and see you've wasted money?

7. Great opp here!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

8. 18 or over: over 31
    USA: yes
    Must have good standing and have done previous logs and Link them to me: can not link but I am a more reputable member on PHF here I am doing a log on PP Dermatherm
    Most important, tell me why you want to log this and how detailed you will be: I want to log it cause I love forskolin plus would like to try the new and improved version of daa, I hope it will increase recovery times and enhance sleep while at the same time allowing me to bulk up lean.

Also I have some performance issues I need to for myself that is go back to 130kg on bench press and 170 on DL, now also 60 kg snatch and 90 kg clean. Work from there on.

This is why I need my testes to get a performance enhancement.
    Since this is a new product I would like someone that can log everyday with updates and before and after pics would be nice as well: b4 and after during pics are cool updates ed, can't lie it could be tricky but I can try 3-4 updates weekly but realistic ones OK

Would Love to pick someone going into pct and someone using it as a stand alone with just the staples: Just the staples I am natty and will not need it for PCT

Best Regards

9. when you picking??
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

10. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123
    Can a logger apply and be selected that would be willing to do pre and post blood work cause this is really what most people want to see before buying a product?

Not somebody saying ahh this is fricking amazing, walking with a boner all day...I want lifetime supply of this product...then you buy it and see you've wasted money?
    I'll try to pick someone that can if not I'll certainly do it which even as a rep would make it unbiased
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88
    when you picking??
    Not sure yet have to run it by the boss broski
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I'll try to pick someone that can if not I'll certainly do it which even as a rep would make it unbiased

Not sure yet have to run it by the boss broski
    Would really love to see few blood works yes and using only this product - not few others as well like other company's reps are doing for their new products that mostly only they are logging.

Then nobody knows what product do what for them and results are so subjective without any blood work.

I see you have a good product line's strategy and with right approach you can gain trust of members here and bright future by providing quality products not chasing short term quick buck.

I'd be willing to try this product in Jan 2013 if blood work and loggers feedback show great results.

12. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Would really love to see few blood works yes and using only this product - not few others as well like other company's reps are doing for their new products that mostly only they are logging.

Then nobody knows what product do what for them and results are so subjective without any blood work.

I see you have a good product line's strategy and with right approach you can gain trust of members here and bright future by providing quality products not chasing short term quick buck.

I'd be willing to try this product in Jan 2013 if blood work and loggers feedback show great results.
    it would only be stacked with a SERM for my blood work since ill be coming off a 14 week cycle
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    it would only be stacked with a SERM for my blood work since ill be coming off a 14 week cycle
    Then finish PCT with serm, wait 1 month then do Paragon alone for 4 or 8 weeks for blood work to show realistic values.

Doing blood work after a cycle when your natural testosterone drops then adding serm will influence blood work so we won't know how well Paragon works since simple stuff like DAA would raise testosterone levels alone.

Your testosterone can be 100 after cycle then you add serm and Paragon and it can jump back to your normal level maybe 600 plus maybe 40% raise using Paragon and such results can be presented as Paragon increasing testosterone 740% when realistic would be 40%.

Just made figures up just to tell my point why I say not good to do blood work after a cycle to prove how awesome Paragon works on you.

Most people like me want to see power of this product as stand alone product as OTC testosterone booster/estrogen controller so right way to do blood work is to test it on it's own with enough break from last cycle or any other supplement used.

14. Would be willing to run solo but bloods are expensive haha.

15. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Would be willing to run solo but bloods are expensive haha.
    sticky on anabolic forum

16. 30$ plus a free tee shirt wow that's awesome guys !!!!!!!!!!
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

17. I have it in my cart at Nutraplanet but the free shipping code isn't working so I'm not sure I'll be making the purchase. I've been impressed with prodigy and that has really influenced my decision to purchase PNI products. Maybe I'll get it anyway but the free shipping would have been nice, even without the shirt.

18. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    I have it in my cart at Nutraplanet but the free shipping code isn't working so I'm not sure I'll be making the purchase. I've been impressed with prodigy and that has really influenced my decision to purchase PNI products. Maybe I'll get it anyway but the free shipping would have been nice, even without the shirt.
    I think the free shipping is for prodigy/d test combo
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

I think the free shipping is for prodigy/d test combo
    That's why I'm gonna grab both. I've been looking forward to giving PNI a shot. The new products look great.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    That's why I'm gonna grab both. I've been looking forward to giving PNI a shot. The new products look great.
    That would just be around the same price or a tiny bit less than getting two Paragon. Oh well, I'll just get two Paragon.

21. No place to select size on the t-shirts. Guess I'll just email the Planet.

22. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    No place to select size on the t-shirts. Guess I'll just email the Planet.
    Sorry bro that's out of my hands
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

23. Everything seems to be in place for a great pct product. I'm thinking about throwing it in with mine.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

24. Prodigy Loggers were promised free t-shirts
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

25. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Prodigy Loggers were promised free t-shirts
    They were? I thought that was a joke between bigswole and Jon Rubio bc he never wears a shirt lol
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

26. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    They were? I thought that was a joke between bigswole and Jon Rubio bc he never wears a shirt lol
    </3 Not a single t-shirt was given today...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

27. Cel just get the paragon deal with the free T-shirt on Nutraplanet.

28. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Cel just get the paragon deal with the free T-shirt on Nutraplanet.
    That's what I got plus the prodigy with the free d test so I got free shipping as well I'll give the d test to my father in law he needs a little more test
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

29. Damn, I'm very impressed. Forskolin is really the touch that makes me want this product. What is the purity of the forskolin extract? Is it comparable to that found in ABE 95%?
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  •