Erase Pro PCT Promo!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys, time for a little giveaway!

Many people on this board ask "what else should include in my PCT?" The answer in our opinion is clear, Erase Pro! It makes a great addition to any PCT due to the pathways targeted - ER antagonism, In Situ inhibition, AI, & cortisol control.

We've got THREE bottles Erase Pro up for grabs, but THATS NOT ALL! The three people selected to receive Erase Pro will also get a bottle of Synthetic Supplements DAA to use during their run.

The Rules

1. You must be over 21
2. Must have cycled previously
3. You must be willing to run Erase Pro & DAA with your PCT, they dont have to be all you use.
4. Log your PCT with once weekly updates. Blood work isnt required, just provide reports of your experience (libido, strength/gain retention, etc).
5. Preferably be on cycle so we can start the log sooner.

How to Enter

Post in this thread:
- Stats (age, lifting experience, etc)
- What you're cycling
- Why we should choose you
- Cycle history

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great opportunity , Erase Pro + Daa are perfect for pct.

steppinRazor

Awards
this promo makes me want to jump start on a cycle today!! lol.. Erase Pro is the shiiiiiiii

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Aaaahh! I won't be running PCT for 6 weeks or so (running a solo halodrol cycle, 100mg/day ed). Is that too much time to wait????

This is an amazing opportunity!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ran this, ended last week. Loved it. Not 21 and I haven't cycled so I guess I'm just shooting the breeze here lmao

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Hi I'm currently running a 6 week cycle of H-Drol.

This
is my first cycle so I would be giving a honest opinion.

I'm 41 lifting since I was 13 no joke. Entered my first powerlifting comp at 25.

All I can say is I track everything now and have no problems giving a very detailed and totally honest review.

I still have a month before I start my PCT.

I live in Canada so I'm sure this counts me out but figured I'd try anyways.

I have competed at the National level and also do PT on the side

bugiscooby03

Awards
Just Started a Haladrol cycle.

22 years old 185lbs Have not cycled before but doesn't look like too many people jumping on this opportunity so figured Id offer!

::edit::

I have no problem taking pictures Directly after cycle and then after PCT to see what gains were kept along with logging all feelings

Libido, strength, energy, etc.

MichaelMurphy

Awards
5' 9" 167 pounds 36 years old. Training to get back into powerlifting shape after tearing my chest a couple years ago.
Able to do whatever you require for logging.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Bump for apps

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
I'll try :

Height: 5'11
Weight: 170

Training exp: been lifting since junior year of HS took a injury break but I'm back better than ever

Cycle: epi-10 by LGI 4-5 weeks solo starting it in 4 days 30-40 mgs (preloading HB and Mt)

Supports: life support, taurine, bcaas, orange triad, fish oil, liv 52

Pct: torem, daa, erase/erase pro, creatine

Past cycle: short super drol cycle 6 years back kept small gains due to improper pct.

Chose me because: I love the BB lifestyle, I log in everyday multiple times a day, dedicated to attain a godly physique, I'm gonna use these products in my pct either way, my avi is sexy

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Although my PCT won't begin for about 6 weeks, I'll give this a shot anyway. I can't allow an opportunity like this slip away.

As for the rules, yes I qualify.

I am 34 years old. I have been lifting on and off since I was 13, but have been training consistently for over six and a half years now. I am a competitive powerlifter (not elite) and I hold multiple national and FL state records, mostly in deadlift. I am currently 5'11", 252lbs and will compete on October 27th in the 259lb weight class.

I am currently cycling halodrol at 100mg/day ed for 6 weeks. Halo has worked well for me in the past (this is my 4th cycle in the past 3 years). I have also run epi one time with minimal gains, and SD with amazing results. In fact, with SD I gained 14lbs and kept 9lbs and a majority of the strength gains even long after PCT was over.

I believe I should be selected for many reasons. First, I am experienced with PHs. I know how to effectively run PH cycles (I first started back in 2001 when the really fun stuff was still legal). I know how to design a proper PCT regimen; I would prefer Erase Pro be in my next PCT. Second, I am an experienced lifter. I do not only train myself; I am a high school weightlifting coach and a coach of my own powerlifting team. Third, I have run multiple logs on the AM forum. Updating a log only once a week would seem like a disservice to the product. I have updated all of my logs faithfully many times per week. Fourth, I have never personally run Erase Pro. I would love to try it. If a product works for me, I rep the crap out of it. The guys in my gym are all ears wanting to know more about supplements they haven't tried yet. Lastly, I don't play around. I am honest, upfront, and will give you the trustworthy feedback you require from someone logging a product like Erase Pro.

Thank you for the opportunity.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Maybe everyone has tried it and loves it already =)
That's why we're applying for this opportunity... we need to get up to speed! ;)

abeckham

abeckham

Awards
All right I'll start with stats. I'm 22 turning 23 in a couple weeks and I've been lifting since I turned 15. At first it was just what everyone else was doing but after a while I realized I loved it and started hitting the weights harder than ever. Since starting college I've put on 15 lbs and am currently up to a fairly lean 199. I stay active playing sports in addition to cardio 3 times a week and lifting 5 times a week.

Right now I'm cycling H-Drol at 50/75/75/75/75/75 with SD 1EoD from week 3-6. I've run halo once before a couple years ago with great results; I've run dimeth also and superdrol by itself and didn't like it all that much but I did not put as much time into those as my halo and my current cycle. I have a solid cycle going and have Cycle assist as well as extra milk thistle, fish oils and taurine I also take. For PCT I have Nolva, and if need be, Letro on hand if need be as well as the current supports I will keep running.

I believe that I should be chosen because I'm determined to put on quality mass since I hope to be in a comp with a friend next summer, and require a quality PCT to keep the gains I have going right now. My diet is pretty solid, high protein, clean carbs and quality fats with no junk food. I've tried other PCT products before but was planning on buying Erase and a DAA for this one anyway, so this would be a perfect opportunity. I'm currently on day 17 out of 42 and have been keeping a log for myself but would have no problem posting here describing the effects of Erase pro and DAA on my body and mind during PCT.

Thanks for the consideration.

mhowshar

mhowshar

Awards
This is a great promo! Haven't tried Erase yet, but have heard only good things about it.

To start off, I am 21 years old, 5' 11", 210 lbs and have used various PH's before.

I am currently on my 3rd week of a 5 week epistane/trenazone cycle, and am extremely interested in trying Erase with my PCT. Im running epi at 30/30/45/45/45 and tren at 0/0/1/1.5/1.5.

Previously, I have cycled epistane, h-drol, trenazone, superdrol, and mstane.

I have experience lifting since high school sports, 5-6 years ago, for which I lifted for football and soccer.
Currently, I have put on 35 lbs (from 175 to 210) in hopes to compete in competitions early next year with my friend, user abeckham.

I would truly love to try out Erase in order to keep the raw gains from this cycle, and retain the clean mass. As I've heard, Erase can assist me in doing just that. During previous cycles, I've found that I lost an abundance of muscle mass as well as the gains from the cycle. I would really appreciate the chance to see if the hype surrounding Erase is of value and not only competes with other PCT's, but demolishes them. Please consider me for this promo, I believe that this product can and will assist me in my bodybuilding and lifting future. Thanks for the time and consideration, I appreciate it.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Bump

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
erase pro certainly should be a part of an OTC PCT

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I'm gearing up for an SD/Androhard run. Plan on using Pharmagrade Nolva/Erase Pro/DAA (or NMDA) how close do you have to be to PCT to volunteer? Btw im logging the entire run when I do it...

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Pick Me!

I'm 31 years of age and a father of 2. I'm 5'10" 240 lbs and have taken 3 months off from training after my body need some rest from dieting and training. I have two bottle of Beastdrol ready to go and start a somewhat lean bulk in a few weeks. I have 4 cycles under my belt, 2 Hdrol cycles and two Epistane cycles. I'm really looking forward to using Erase Pro in my PCT and I hope you guys pick me!
Oh you should pick me because I'm a good logger and give good specifics and I have a lot of experience. Thanks for the consideration!

steppinRazor

Awards
I'm 31 years of age and a father of 2. I'm 5'10" 240 lbs and have taken 3 months off from training after my body need some rest from dieting and training. I have two bottle of Beastdrol ready to go and start a somewhat lean bulk in a few weeks. I have 4 cycles under my belt, 2 Hdrol cycles and two Epistane cycles. I'm really looking forward to using Erase Pro in my PCT and I hope you guys pick me!
Oh you should pick me because I'm a good logger and give good specifics and I have a lot of experience. Thanks for the consideration!
two bottles of beast?! are you mad!?

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Maybe a lil off kilter. Planning on running 2 diff cycles. The first one a SD/Dermacine 4 weeker, then at the beginning of the year, a 6 week SD/Epi bridge.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great promo!!!! Hmm 3 weeks left of my test cycle hmmmm

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I'm gearing up for an SD/Androhard run. Plan on using Pharmagrade Nolva/Erase Pro/DAA (or NMDA) how close do you have to be to PCT to volunteer? Btw im logging the entire run when I do it...
Count me out. Im going to postpone my SD run for a while and stay natural a lil longer.

Paragon is calling my name.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe there aren't more aps...!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My only idea is everyone is already using it (=
that and you can't really "force" a cycle, needs preparation time and more preparation.
bump so people keep their gains though

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
I start pct in 20 days I'm gonna be adding activate xtreme or endosurge in it

TFlifting

Awards
Lifting experience: hmm I guess it would be 8 years
Cycle: sorry I start in 2 weeks :p but I'm cycling high dose tren 600-700mg/week with 300mg test
Umm you should choose me because I'm just such a love able person :) and as for cycle history I have run test e test prop tren ace winstrol and that's it... Oh and d-Bol and been doing it for about 3 years... Clomid pct refularly

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winners will be selected tonight, get your app in if you havent already!

abeckham

abeckham

Awards
Looking forward to the results, I'll be using Erase and DAA either way to keep the 11lbs and counting I've added!

mhowshar

mhowshar

Awards
Can't wait! Would love to log my results and keep 20 lbs. Thanks for offering such a great promo!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
****, i posted winners like two weeks ago, i think my shoddy internet didnt let it go through.

Magog
Howwedo
Deadlifter

PM me addys guys

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
****, i posted winners like two weeks ago, i think my shoddy internet didnt let it go through.

Magog
Howwedo
Deadlifter

PM me addys guys
This is an awesome surprise. Thank you sir. PM on it's way...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Bump for links when ready to start

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Bump for links when ready to start
Question: do we need to start a separate log for our PCTs or just provide links to our current logs? Also, would you start Erase Pro week 1 of PCT and how should I dose alongside with Bioforge and DAA? Thanks!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Question: do we need to start a separate log for our PCTs or just provide links to our current logs? Also, would you start Erase Pro week 1 of PCT and how should I dose alongside with Bioforge and DAA? Thanks!
Separate logs so people can recognize it.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start EP on day one.
Follow the instructions on the bottles.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Starting mine next Sunday. Log will be up by the end of the upcoming week...

Thanks again for the opportunity!

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Log is up in supp logs/review section. I'm on day 4 of pct. sorry for the delay. I have a lot on my plate I manage a business, I'm a full time student, and a father of two. It's tough to find time to log your stuff sometimes. Thanks for your patience.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Log is up in supp logs/review section. I'm on day 4 of pct. sorry for the delay. I have a lot on my plate I manage a business, I'm a full time student, and a father of two. It's tough to find time to log your stuff sometimes. Thanks for your patience.
No worries bro we understand, can you put your link up in here?

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Actually AM won't allow me BC my post count isn't high enough.