Ageforce Energy patch logging opp!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking for 3 guys and/or girls to log Ageforce's newest patch for one month.
I will require only 2 updates a week for this, and ask for a final review when product is finished.

Application will be simple:
Explain why you would be a good choice for this?
Links to past reviews or logs are helpful. If you're new here but a member in good standing elsewhere and I can recognize you that is fine too.

Let's get the apps rolling in! I want to get these logs all started in the next two weeks if possible.
Thanks!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Mighty good opp here! I saw the write up Draft posted up and it seems like a really nice addition to either cut/bulk! And I think those on Cycle might wanna try it to see if it helps a bit with lethargy!!

Lets see some apps :D!

PS:Why do you always run Promo's when I already engaged in a commitment?

Mross65

Mross65

Awards
I'd like to apply for this although I have not yet logged anything. I am however very honest person so here we go

I am 5'9
Last weigh-in was 265
I am 25

I am a very active individual. I work and go to school full time. I am about to start a weight cut to drop about 10lbs and am looking for something that would help get me through my long days so that I can be aggressive and alert in the gym. I am currently running no supplements other than some protein after workouts. I maintain Regular sleep habits and I am in the gym around six days a week. I would like to get the opportunity to gain some rep here and would be completely unbiased in my final review and during the log!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
... Put apps in people. Easy requirements here too!

Get some logs under your belts.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apps in people I would apply if I wasnt already committed.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'd like to give it a go:

I have done a few logs already 2 of them linked in my signature.

Why Me? I'm about a week away from starting a sponsored log for IML Halo Extreme. From my past PH experience Lethargy has always been an issue. I usually have to drink coffee or add a stim, I would love to see if this could solve my problems.. I would update often and give an honest opinion about my experience. Good luck to all looks like a great product from some of the write ups i found.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice chance for us. I'm waiting back on a promo for Trifecta Stack. And unfort i've build up a tolerence to pwo's =(. Otherwise i'd be here applying.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Guys get in on this log, ageforce patches are the bomb.

I would throw an app in but just finished a BCAA patch log for you guys and want to let others get some love.
But if noone steps up soon I may just give in and go for it.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id have to say if anyone is looking for energy im sure this is a great product so get on it. Currently loging for Ageforce and have in the past and the patches have never let me down this far.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Id have to say if anyone is looking for energy im sure this is a great product so get on it. Currently loging for Ageforce and have in the past and the patches have never let me down this far.
Good to hear hope I get a shot at it..

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check the formula out:

http://www.ageforce.com/supplements/10hour/10hour-formula

It's not a stim based product, therefore that pre workout tolerance shouldn't be a concern. Think more of a sustained feel good energy.
Put an app in if you'd like!
Oh that's awesome. I'm going to wait to see if i hear back from LG on the trifecta log if they say no, i'll cry in the corner, mope around, think about hanging myself than come here and apply. Thanks.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump!!!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Ok well since no one else is going to apply:

I love ageforce products, I lift heavy 5-6 times a week with a deload week every 3 weeks. I love energy product as I lift in the evening at about 530 at night sense I get up at 430 to do cardio every 3 days. I need all the energy I can get.

Here are some of my logs. Notice my most recent one was ageforce a few days ago. I love there stuff. If anyone else applies dis-regard my app, and let other get some but if you still need a third logger I am always good to go.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/209260-malleus25-tries-bcaa.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202582-malleus-hits-oxyeca.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/196878-giving-slinshot-its.html

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in for some logs, never even thought of the idea of a patch.

I don't want to whore free product and I am already doing a log of my own anyway

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
I am a good applicant

why? I am an active 31 year old working part time as a personal trainer and an avid cross fitter, I would like something to take me off 1,3 dimeth lol

I am currently running dermatherm logging it here and on PHF where I have a better rep since I am new here on am.

hvac88

Awards
Thats me the new guy with good standing!! I hope:)
25 m here this would be great for me. I workout 5 day out of 7. Im alway carring my tool bag plus other stuff for work. I would love to try a product that would give me energy all day. You know you long days can go in the summer and winter if your installing units. People thanks you for doing a great job, but in the end your beat as f**k and dont want to go to the gym. But you do. So this would be great to a hard worker like me:). good luck everyone!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Bump for a chance to log this

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes it is. More people !

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Monday we will tell you the winners.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Winners announced tonight !

Todders21

Awards
crap --do I still have chance???

just joined so posts are low but lifted for yrs and experience mostly is aas

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mross65
Bcazo
Malleus35

Pm me your address and post the link here.

Keep on a look out for future promos etc.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Congrats fellas! Looking forward to seeing how this treats ya- I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sent to the boss. Should be mailed out.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome. If every one who won could post there log here that would be great!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome !!!