AI Sports Nutrition: We want two loggers for Massularia!!

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

APPLICATION

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

How long have you been off testosterone boosters?

What is your testosterone booster history?

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Must be able to do daily updates.:

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

US Residents only

DISCLAIMER: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100% and the WARNINGS listed above. I do NOT have a medical condition and am 18 years of age or older. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2012.

Winners will be selected and notified very soon! So apply fast!

Massularia 4:1

You’ve never been this strong!

To be honest, this is one of my favorite products that we have made in a while. I myself was one of the beta testers for this, and it was, without question, one of the best products I have used, particularly in the strength department. I had no idea I could get so much stronger, so fast. Now I can’t wait to get my hands on more so I can stack it with some of our other great products!

Without further adieu, let’s delve into Massularia Acuminata, and see what this is all about…
Massularia Acuminata is a shrub that is widely grown in Western Africa. It has been used for thousands of years as an aphrodisiac as well as an antimicrobial.

The aphrodisiac effects are likely due to the herb’s ability to raise endogenous testosterone and luteinizing hormone. Luteinizing hormone is one of the body’s signals to create testosterone in the testicles as well as creation of sperm cells. Both hormone increases work together for raising libido and both sexual as well as physical performance.

Recently, in 2008, a good amount of time and research went into determining what Massularia Acuminata does. Studies have revealed that the phytochemical constituents of Massularia Acuminata, i.e. the alkaloids, saponins, and polyphenolics, do indeed raise testosterone levels in a dose dependent manner. In the highest dose range, it was shown to boost testosterone by approximately 60%, with a corresponding increase in Luteinizing hormone of approximately 66%.

Given the dose dependent rise in testosterone levels, you may have experienced less than stellar results with other products. Some are woefully under dosed, and with some products, you have no idea how much Massularia Acuminata you are actually getting. With AI Sports Massularia Acuminata, you know how much you are getting, and know it is one of the highest most effective doses available. We have used an extremely potent 4:1 extract in our product, dosed at 550mg per pill, dosed 4 times daily. At a 4:1 extract, this equates to just under 9 grams per day, right at 8800mg. This is significantly higher than other similar products, which gives a greater dose dependent increase in testosterone.

Not only do you get the hormonal effects of Massularia Acuminata, you also get massive strength increases. Each and every beta tester who used this product set personal bests in multiple lifts, and was setting them almost weekly! Believe me when I say, when they ran out of it, they were screaming for more!

Beta users reported the following while using AI Sports Massularia Acuminata:
• Unbelievable strength gains (some were even in a caloric deficit)
• Thick and full muscles all day, with intense pumps during the gym
• An increased alpha male mentality - (because, admit it, when you look GREAT, you feel GREAT)
• Increase libido
• Increased recovery and endurance
• Irresistible urges to stare at themselves in mirrors (no, seriously – I was guilty of this myself)

thetanudj

Awards
30 years old
Male
5ft8
170lbs
Mesomorph
I have been training since i was 12 years old, training with adults people at the park, no gym equipment access until 15 years old. I have a big dream in becoming Mr.O since I started working out, ya know wat im saying already, 12 years old kid dream! I want to try this product, so in the future i would be a ble to choose a brand supplement company to join with, and becoming a bodybuilding champion with the best supplement.
Training schedule: Monday: Chest+Back Wednesday:Arms Friday: Legs and Abs Other days: cardio 3 times per week
Supplement: ON Whey Protein, Amplified Mass XXX, Hemo Rage preworkout.
Never try testorterone booster before
Diet+Macro: Intermitted Fasting 16 hours fast+8 hours eating window, fit as much calories+protein into 8 hours.
Water Intake: haha as much as i dont feel dry in my mouth, then i stop. Probably 2 gallons a day.
Short term goal: bulking phase right now, try to get ino 200 lbs
Long term goal: haha earn a IFBB card+ Become Mr.O
Taking vitamin B6+Calcium+Multivitamin
Able to do daily updates
Yes I could post my progress.
Yes, I have read and agree!!

MichaelMurphy

Awards
My name is Michael Murphy, I am a 36 year old 5'9" man with an athletic build. While living in New York years ago I was training and entering in
Powerlifting Competitions. I was then transfered down to Indiana in 2008 where while training I severley tore my chest. I am now training again to hopefully compete in competitions soon. I have never taken a T-booster but would love to try one. Currently I am taking Maniac and mixing that with a scoop of NaNo Vapor to provide me with my pump. I have done one review with AI before. Pictures would not be a problem either. Currently I am just relying on a high Protein Low fat diet. I do eat 6-8 times a day and consume atleast a gallon of water a day. I am getting really close to my goals of a 500 deadlift and 350 bench.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
interesting

uvawahoowa

Awards
APPLICATION

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

US Residents only

DISCLAIMER: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100% and the WARNINGS listed above. I do NOT have a medical condition and am 18 years of age or older. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2012.

Massularia 4:1

You’ve never been this strong!

To be honest, this is one of my favorite products that we have made in a while. I myself was one of the beta testers for this, and it was, without question, one of the best products I have used, particularly in the strength department. I had no idea I could get so much stronger, so fast. Now I can’t wait to get my hands on more so I can stack it with some of our other great products!

Without further adieu, let’s delve into Massularia Acuminata, and see what this is all about…
Massularia Acuminata is a shrub that is widely grown in Western Africa. It has been used for thousands of years as an aphrodisiac as well as an antimicrobial.

The aphrodisiac effects are likely due to the herb’s ability to raise endogenous testosterone and luteinizing hormone. Luteinizing hormone is one of the body’s signals to create testosterone in the testicles as well as creation of sperm cells. Both hormone increases work together for raising libido and both sexual as well as physical performance.

Recently, in 2008, a good amount of time and research went into determining what Massularia Acuminata does. Studies have revealed that the phytochemical constituents of Massularia Acuminata, i.e. the alkaloids, saponins, and polyphenolics, do indeed raise testosterone levels in a dose dependent manner. In the highest dose range, it was shown to boost testosterone by approximately 60%, with a corresponding increase in Luteinizing hormone of approximately 66%.

Given the dose dependent rise in testosterone levels, you may have experienced less than stellar results with other products. Some are woefully under dosed, and with some products, you have no idea how much Massularia Acuminata you are actually getting. With AI Sports Massularia Acuminata, you know how much you are getting, and know it is one of the highest most effective doses available. We have used an extremely potent 4:1 extract in our product, dosed at 550mg per pill, dosed 4 times daily. At a 4:1 extract, this equates to just under 9 grams per day, right at 8800mg. This is significantly higher than other similar products, which gives a greater dose dependent increase in testosterone.

Not only do you get the hormonal effects of Massularia Acuminata, you also get massive strength increases. Each and every beta tester who used this product set personal bests in multiple lifts, and was setting them almost weekly! Believe me when I say, when they ran out of it, they were screaming for more!

Beta users reported the following while using AI Sports Massularia Acuminata:
• Unbelievable strength gains (some were even in a caloric deficit)
• Thick and full muscles all day, with intense pumps during the gym
• An increased alpha male mentality - (because, admit it, when you look GREAT, you feel GREAT)
• Increase libido
• Increased recovery and endurance
• Irresistible urges to stare at themselves in mirrors (no, seriously – I was guilty of this myself)
When are you looking to have people run this? Would it be not advisable to run this after an 8 week daa run, or does it utilize different pathways?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can't believe more people aren't jumping on this one.giving this a bump

pseudo

Awards

Application:

Sex:Male

Height:6'5

Weight:265

Bodytype:ecto

Training experience

I started training when I was 22 and weighed 165lbs at 6'5. I read and tried everything that I could. I made plenty of mistakes but I come a long way.

Now I am 265 and closer to reaching my goals.

Weight lifting has transformed my life and my self esteem.

My wife makes fun of me all the time cause all I talk about is lifting, but it is my lifestyle now.

Current Training Schedule /

I have been using and really enjoy p/rr/s or power/rep range/shock.

It is a training routine created by Eric Broser.

Basically first week is power- 4-6 reps slow 4 sec negatives, explosive concentric.
Second week - rep ranges from 7-9, 10-12, 13-15,16-20. Using lift tempo of 2/1/2.
Third week - shock - super sets and drop sets to shock muscles lift tempo 1/0/1
Repeat back to week 1 and continue.

My split is as follows:

Sun - Chest/Biceps
Mon - Legs/calves
Tues - Rest - abs
Wed - back
Thurs - Shoulders/triceps
Fri- Rest-abs
Sat - Rest

Cardio Schedule/

Cardio does not happen as much as I would like.
I recently have my first child and time seems to disappear.
I like to do cardio 3-4 times a week.
Typically 30 mins of fast walking on an incline or HIIT on a bike or tredmill.

Vitamine Shoppe Creatine
Vitamine Shoppe Glutamine
EAS Protein
Natures Best Dextrose
AI Sports Maniac
AI Sports Recoverpro(have been using Xtend up until now.
Generic Multi

Neve taken any

None

I basically eat every 2.5-3 hours.
I eat rice/chicken/veggie mix with a protein shake.
I am usually at about 4200-4500 cal a day, with about 400 g of protein a day.

Honestly never keep track but I am always drinking it. Probably around 2 gallons a day.

Short Term Goal:Get to 280 by 1/1/2013.

Long Term Goal:Get to 300 and stay there consistently by 1/1/2015.

Prolosec for heartburn
Etodolac for occasional aches and pains

Took a bunch of Muscletech products when I first started_cell-tech,nitrotech
Then on to EAS for protein supps.
I have tried a ton a preworkouts- NO Xplode, Jack3d, Assault-all gave me stomach problems and I throw most of them up.
I have been taking AI SPorts Maniac for a month now and have not had any problems.

Have never done any logs before-just never thought about it.

Must be able to do daily updates.:Yes

Current / Progress Photos:None as of now

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):Yes

US Residents only

DISCLAIMER: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100% and the WARNINGS listed above. I do NOT have a medical condition and am 18 years of age or older. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _9/23/____________, 2012.

steppinRazor

Awards
i'd throw my hat in the ring if i hadnt just recently logged for AI.. and im busy running a couple other products..BUT definitely gonna be keepin an eye on these logs.
lets see some more apps! AI doesnt disapoint :D

ToeRock

ToeRock

Awards
APPLICATION

Sex: Male

Height: 5' 7 1/2"

Weight: 190

Bodytype: Endomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I have been training since on and off since I was 20. I have been as high as 255lbs when at my worst and 155lb at my thinnest. I gain muscle extremely fast and naturally fat as well. Currently I have been training for the most part besides for 6 weeks off for surgery to a non muscle related problem since January. In that time I have went from 255lbs of fat to a pretty solid (not ripped) 190. I'm dedicated to be in the best shape of my life. I have quit smoking since November, changed my diet around, and have been busting my ass in my gym.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I'm currently doing a seperate day for each muscle group. It goes like this: Monday: chest Tuesday: shoulders Wed: back Thurs: legs Fri: biceps Sat: triceps. I spend about an hour lifting. I workout at home and don't fool around and bull**** around. I workout. My current sets are placed at 3 for 15 reps. Every 3rd week I go to max weight to failure. I do ab work every other day.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Currently training in MMA for an hour 3 days a week. I also walk a few miles at work in a settting of 100 degrees.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Momentum pre workout, monster milk. Plan on adding a NO booster and creatine in the very near future.

How long have you been off testosterone boosters? 6 weeks

What is your testosterone booster history? APE, (5-1 AD logged on M+M.com)

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Diet consists of 1500-1800cal a day (avg) with chicken being my #1 source of protien along with monster milk. Carbs kept to a minimum. Cheat day once a week with a full blown pizza fest. Right now I cannot provide more detailed info as I'm not being super strict as the summer has neared it's end. I can and will provide a more detailed food intake if chosen.

Current Daily water intake: 1-1 1/2 gallons a day (I don't drink anything else at all)

Short Term Goal: get to 200 lbs while not addding stomach fat

Long Term Goal: i'd like to just be the biggest,strongest, and healthiest I have ever been. I'd like to be proud of my hard work and know I look good with my shirt off.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: cymbalta is the only on going. Right now I'm on prednislone and ferocet for sinus related issues. I don't do any other drugs or any major drinking. May drink Sundays for football but I usually don't at all.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): APE, Momentum, Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, DCAA, 5 -1AD, Subervasol, Ergoburn, Joint Restore (part of a trial study for company) Maniac, many other samples from various companies

On my phone right now, will post logs and reviews later this AM
Must be able to do daily updates.: not a problem

Current / Progress Photos: will post from computer late this am

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): yes

US Residents only

DISCLAIMER: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100% and the WARNINGS listed above. I do NOT have a medical condition and am 18 years of age or older. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of 9/12/2012 Asap. Adam D. Toerock

ToeRock

ToeRock

Awards
Great apps so far, keep them coming!
The site wont allow me to post my links because i'm rather new and dont have the required 50 posts. i will message them to you, and work on getting my 50 posts in. N00b

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
When is it expected to hit the shelves?

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
already at nutraplanet and directly from us

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Wow! Awesome promo AI! I love all of your products that I have tried so far and am sure this will be a great product like everything else you guys put out! I am not trying to sound like a suck up, but AI is my favorite supp company out there! I even started a thread about my love for AI over a year ago, here it is:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/179031-ai-best-supp.html
Just to show im not just flapping my lips for brownie points lol!

Here is my app:

Height:
6'2"

Weight:

Bodytype:
More mesomorph I suppose

Been training for 10+ years. Very serious for last 3 years.

Current Training Schedule /
Protocol (as much detail as possible): 5/3/1 with BBB

Cardio Schedule/
Protocol (as much detail as possible): Hill sprints 1-2x a week. LISS cardio 1-2x a week depending on number of hill sprints.

Optimum Nutrition Whey, NOW adam multi, Generic fish oil.

6+ months

AI
DAA, AI Testopro, AI Stoked, Animal Stak, Titanium XL

Eating 400 cals over maint. with a 40/35/25 p/c/f ratio.

around 1.5 gal.

Short Term Goal:
Hit certain numbers on my main lifts

Long Term Goal:
Hit certain numbers on main lifts

None

creatine, BA, various fat burners/energy products, Pre-WO's, BCAAs, test boosters, Ive tried a ton of things cant think of em all.

None yet

Sure thing!

Dont have any pics right now

Sure

US Residents only

DISCLAIMER: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100% and the WARNINGS listed above. I do NOT have a medical condition and am 18 years of age or older. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of __
As soon as I get it___________, 2012.

Thanks AI! Hope to be one of the lucky winners! Good luck to everyone else that applies too!

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Man this looks nice AI! May have to throw in an app once I'm not on my phone...

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 177

Bodytype: Structurally ecto, metabolically endo

Lifting/Training Experience:
Been lifting since 2004. Began bodybuilding, eventually got more interested in powerlifting/strongman. In 2009 I won New Hampshire's strongest man (lightweight category) and went on to win a couple other contests and eventually competed in North America's Strongest Man (didn't place great but it was a tough contest). You market your supplement as the greatest natural supplement released for strength. I am guessing you want log results to highlight this. I would be a good choice simply because the one thing I monitor more than anything is my strength. As a strongman and powerlifter, it sounds like this supplement was made for me or people like me.

Lifting/Training Split: 5/3/1 100 rep challenge

Nutrition:
Lean gains 16/8 cycle carbs based on workout days

Logging/review Experience: Nutra bulk TTA + salvia review
Winning The Title - HGH up Sponsored log - A Competitive Strongman's Review
Vipersg123's Somnidren-GH log
ALRI ProAnabol standalone log - VIPERSG123 -
**The official Controlled Labs WHITE FLOOD log**
*****Vipersg123's E-BOL Log*****
Scivation's **ANAGEN** BULKING LOG
Vipersg123's PowerFULL, Cissus RX, ReboundXT LOG
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208388-vipersg123-reduction-shots.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/209062-vipersg123-iforce-carnitine.html

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 40 yard prowler push 6 sets, twice a week. Other than that a few BB complexes here and there.

Multivitamin (very basic), ZMA, Melatonin, d3 @ 5000iu/day, fish oil (nutracaps)

Been a while since a total test booster, however just recently got off a free test booster (testabolan v2) which was more for free test. Been off it now for 1 day.

Ai's , SERMs, natural boosters, Prime
Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): +20% Maintenance on heavy workout days, -20% maintenance on non workout days (or light days) High carb High Pro Low fat on workout days, High pro, Med-high Fat, low carb on non workout days.

Current Daily water intake: ~90-110 oz per day

Short Term Goal: Get ready for my next strongman competition,

Long Term Goal: At least reach this by next year 550 DL 400 Squat 300 Bench

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Test boosters, creatine, beta alanine, glutamine, BCAA's, fish oil, EC, "natty strength boosters"

Must be able to do daily updates.: Yep

yes

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
subd to follow logs looks interesting

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for logs and honest feedback.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Subbing to follow the winners. I alway like to hear of new product.

ToeRock

ToeRock

Awards
can i also submit an app elsewhere? i really want in on this! no way am i naming where. greed ha ha ha... aye, nevermind. They have been picked

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established

Sex: M

Height: 5’10”

Weight: 170

Bodytype: Meso

Training experience : I have been weight training for 7 months now. I have competed in one small powerlifting meet and plan on doing another one in December.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol : I train 4 days per week. Mostly compound moves. Shoulders/Calves, Back/Bi’s, Squats/Bench, Deadlifts. Train in the afternoon after work

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: I do 10 mins cardio pre and post workout

Current supplements: Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro, Alphamine, Formasurge, Con-Cret, SNS DAA, Mucana Pruriens, Anabolic Pump, Super Cissus Rx, Modern BCAA’s, Jack3d Micro, Fish oil, Multi-Vitamin.

How long have you been off testosterone boosters? Currently on 5th week of DAA

What is your testosterone booster history? Used Test Powder and DAA

Current Diet and macros: Oats, whole egga, brown rice, tuna, chicken breast, protein shakes, lots of fruits and vegetables

Current Daily water intake: 1 gallon or more

Short Term Goal: Gain strength and lose fat. Currently Benching 185 and Dead lifting 325 would like to be at 225 and 405 by December. Weight is around 170 would like to be at 165 or lower by December.

Long Term Goal: To be competitive in Amateur powerlifting.

Supplement history : Not much besides what I have listed above. Creatine, protein, P-slin, White Flood.

Other product reviews / logs you have done:
Test Powder log: htt p://usplabsdirect.c om/forum/topic/11460-bodocks-introlog

Alphamine log: ht tp://anabolicminds.co m/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/212333-bodocks-get-ripped.html

Must be able to do daily updates.: yes

Current / Progress Photos: yes

Can you post "before" and "after" photos: yes

US Residents only

DISCLAIMER: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100% and the WARNINGS listed above. I do NOT have a medical condition and am 18 years of age or older. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of 9/10, 2012.

Nickborowitz

Awards
APPLICATION

Height: 5'10

Weight: 180lbs

Bodytype: Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I have been weight training for a year straight now after a hiatus of a few years off, I'm getting back into the swing of things, and my bench is up to 285lbs. I have been struggling with overcoming the curse of plateaus but I am really looking for a product that will push me over. I recently lost 37lbs of fat, and got my BF% down to 16% from a little less than 30.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): My Current Training Schedule is as follows: Day 1: Chest and Tris, Day 2: Bi's and Back, Day 4, Shoulders and Calves, Day 5: Squats & Dead lifts Day 6 off Cycled, and abs on day 2 and day 4.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I tend to do a 15-20min cardio pre workout, and on my off days If I can I try to get in the gym and jog for an hour or so depending on how my body feels.

Pre-Workout: Jack3d Micro
Multi-Vitamin: Optimum Nutrition Optimen
Fish Oil: Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Protein Isolate (Multiple Flavors
Creatine: Con-Cret
Optimum Nutrition BCAA's
Bodybuilding.com Micronized Glutamine
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Casein
Sciavation Xtend

How long have you been off testosterone boosters? I am a week from finishing my 30day PCT of Athletix Titanium XL and Athletix Licogenix

What is your testosterone booster history? I have done a cycle of Trenavar/Ultradrol I put on 25lbs in a 6 week cycle of pure muscle

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): I have been keeping my fats low and my protein high. I have been waking up to 30g of protein in a shake, and following it up with some oats and egg whites. for a morning snack I tend to have another 24g of protein shake, and for lunch a skinless grilled chicken breast with brown rice and some steamed veggies. my afternoon snack typically consists of a EAS Advantedge carb control bar, and my dinner is usually another chicken breast or a very lean steak or beef patty with a salad, sweet potato, and a small amount of cottage cheese. I try to get around 250-300g of protein a day while on test boosters.

Current Daily water intake: a minimum of 1 gallon of water a day

Short Term Goal: to gain mass

Long Term Goal: to turn all that mass into rock hard muscle

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Everything above, although I have mixed and matched every pre workout, and different things before to get to the perfect combination.

Must be able to do daily updates.: Easy! Free supply for some updates, no problem!

Current / Progress Photos: I take photos daily, would have no problem sending them.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes

US Residents only

DISCLAIMER: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100% and the WARNINGS listed above. I do NOT have a medical condition and am 18 years of age or older. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of September 10th, 2012.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards

Sex:male

Height: 6'4

Weight: 204 @ 7-8%BF

Bodytype: Mesomorph

Training experience: Just did a competition at Muscle Beach California and did well. I have been lifting for a few years and started at 167lbs of skin and bone and have worked my way up to becoming one of the beasts in my Gym. My friends call me protein Man because of my knowledge of training/Dieting/Supplements Etc. and I am often asked for advice (and welcome it) from a lot of people and have helped people reach their goals. I have always been a Squat and Deadlift type of guy from the get-go, however my knowledge and training approach has changed very much as I have learned the ins and outs of bodybuilding over the years, but I still like to train intense. I keep very precise track of my progression and write down literally every, weight/set/rep for every exercise in order to take all the guess work out of my training and to insure maximum consistency and gains. I have no other desire but to be the best. Plain and simple. I will be doing another competition this time next year and want to bring out as much size as possible. I already know I could destroy the teen division but I want to turn some heads and be a 6'4 monstrosity they've never seen before.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol: (I'll just copy/paste straight from Word. Keep in mind this is developed to specifically target MY personal weak points and is what works FOR ME. Karate squat/Back attacks are something me and my workout partner made or do no have a specific name)
Weight Routine: 3 days on 1 day off
Day 1 (Legs) 10 Min Treadmill Warm up – Karate Squat 2x15 - Stiff Leg Deadlift 2x10 –Hamstring Curl 2x20 - Leg Press 2x10 - Leg extension 2x20 – Squat x Failure
Day 2 (Chest + Arms) Flat Bench 5x5 - Incline Dumbbell Press 4x10 – Low Pec Cable Fly 2x15 - Mid Pec Cable Fly 2x15 - Front Delt Press 4x15 – Pullover 2x15 - Dumbbell Extension 4x15 - Cable Push down 4x15 - Hammer Curl 4x15 - Barbell curl 4x15
Day 3 (Muscle Recovery + Cardio)
Day 4 (Back + Shoulders) Deadlift 1x5 - Military Press 4x10 - Pull Ups 4x10 - Dumbbell Side Raises 4x15 – Strict Row 4x15 – Face Pulls 4x15 – Back Cable Pulls (triset) 1x30 - Upright Cable Row 1x30
5 Minutes of Decline Crunches at the End of Every Workout
Repeat
***All exercises focusing on form along with contraction and squeeze of the muscle. No bull****.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: One hour of fat burning cardio on rest days. Simply walking on the treadmill for an hour with a high incline keeping my heart rare between 115 and 125 depending on how I feel.

Current supplements: Applied for a Amino1 (MusclePharm) test log. Other than that possibility I do not use supplements besides ON Micronized creatine at this time.

How long have you been off testosterone boosters? Used Purus labs D-Pol for 4 weeks. Ran out a few days ago.

What is your testosterone booster history? Got some BPI sports A-HD for free once and used a just over a bottle as directed. (Noticed nothing btw)

Current Diet and macros: Currently scaling my macros/calories up slowly. Generic 40/40/20 macro split.

Current Daily water intake: 2+ Gallons/day

Short Term Goal: (Copy paste from Word again, keep in mind my 6'10 wingspan. These are specific to my routine and again, I focus on contraction and squeezing the muscle I can do much more weight for these movements but I feel I get more out of the Kai Greene type approach to working out)
3 month goal
Bench 5x5 220
Arm Size +.5-.75 inches
Deadlift 1x5 435
Military Press 4x10 125
Pull ups 4x10 10lbs
Leg Press 2x10 6 plates and a quarter

Long Term Goal: (Copy paste from Word again, keep in mind my 6'10 wingspan. These are specific to my routine and again, I focus on contraction and squeezing the muscle I can do much more weight for these movements but I feel I get more out of the Kai Greene type approach to working out)
6 Month Goals
Bench 5x5 235
Arm Size +an additional .5-.75 inches
Deadlift 1x5 455 (or 500lb 1RM)
Military Press 4x10 135
Pull ups 4x10 20lbs added
Leg Press 2x10 7 plates and a quarter

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None.

Supplement history: Use little things here and there for fun. Hemavol, D-Pol, different preworkouts etc. Haven't used anything within recent time though besides D-pol and am currently off Stimulants for 3 months to really allow my adrenal glands to get back to normal and such.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): Just the MusclePharm Amino 1 log I applied for.

Must be able to do daily updates.: Not a problem.

Current / Progress Photos: Refer to profile. Can produce more and have old photos as well.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Absolutely

US Residents only

DISCLAIMER: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100% and the WARNINGS listed above. I do NOT have a medical condition and am 18 years of age or older. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of NOW, 2012. :)

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Loggers will be picked TONIGHT, get your last minute apps in.

steppinRazor

Awards
good luck to all the applicants, cant wait to hear some feedback!

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Looking into this ingredient is interesting. It would be amazing to blow my strength goals out of the water. Anyways, anxiously waiting while I attempt not to let sweet potatoes and chicken explode out of my stomach like something from Alien.

steppinRazor

Awards
Looking into this ingredient is interesting. It would be amazing to blow my strength goals out of the water. Anyways, anxiously waiting while I attempt not to let sweet potatoes and chicken explode out of my stomach like something from Alien.
Vince is that you??!

shamwow-best-informercials-385x400.png

ToeRock

ToeRock

Awards
Did the winners get picked? I don't see anything about the winners. If so, good luck whoever it is

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, had a massive headache last night and fell asleep. Will pick in a few.

ToeRock

ToeRock

Awards
The weather here in Jersey has me feeling the same. Headache after headache. Wish it would figure out if it wants to be hot or cold

steppinRazor

Awards
congrats guys!! lookin forward to the logs :D

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Sweet Thank you for this opportunity. I will not let you down!

ToeRock

ToeRock

Awards
Good luck guys. I'll be subbin to your logs. Get some!

MichaelMurphy

Awards
Good luck to all. Cant wait to read on how well it works

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
anxiously awaiting to get started :)

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Will do. Gonna have lots of pics and stuff. Should be good.