Fahrenheit is at it still! 5 loggers needed for GF-21

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Now that the holidays are over, we have some more fun in store!

T21-Supplementation supports natural testosterone levels through increased biosynthesis of cholesterol and other enzymes while promoting other crucial biological factors like increased (luteinizing hormone)LH, follicle stimulating hormone, (sex hormone binding globulin)SHBG and carrier plasma protein production.
Testosterone plays a vital role in everyday life and is crucial in every sport mainly where increased stamina, endurance and muscles are needed. The more increased levels of Natural testosterone individual have the more chances of success there are.
Testosterone promotes protein synthesis and growth/regeneration of tissues, the effects of testosterone are mainly anabolic in sports industry. The most common effects are increased muscle mass, bone density, endurance, strength etc. Testosterone produced within through biological factors has virtually no side effect on human body and its crucial biological factors, where synthetic outside sources of testosterone has major side effects including Gynecomastia , Hirsutism, Cholestatic Jaundice , Increased Bleeding, Depression etc. These Side-effects are caused due to the imbalance of testosterone related hormones and biological activities due to increase in blood testosterone level.
T21 is a balanced formulation of natural extracts which interacts with almost every biological process and hormones signaling them to produce Testosterone and other crucial vital hormones related to it, which in result causes no side effects.

Clinical studies conducted have shown an increase strength and weight gains of lean muscle by individuals taking GF-T21 over the placebo group.

What makes this product so effective? We have used new scientific technology to get a more pure grade of extract from our ingredients.

Now it can be your turn to give this a try and tell us your story!

Requirements are simple for this one:

US Residents only, sorry!
You must be a male and over 21, with at least a few years of training under your belt, and are already making solid progress with routine and diet. Logs should be updated 3-4 times a week. Once competed, the logger must leave feedback/ reviews on nutraplanet.com for GF-T21.

No new supps should be added during the log, and the logger should not be taking anything else that would conflict, ie test boosters, etc.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. But im logging to many things now. I would love to try that endurance though. lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so AM auto links to products in the reviews section now. You've got 3 links to other companies products in your post. I wonder if there's a way to turn that off when it's not appropriate...?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
odd tried editing and there seems to be no way around it?

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. But im logging to many things now. I would love to try that endurance though. lol
Took the words right out of my keyboard lol. Are you going to post up the ingredient list.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I am looking forward to starting this up personally. Will be starting Monday i think :)

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Man I would love to run this in about a month. It looks pretty good.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i've heard some really good reviews, I am stoked to be trying the whole growth series :)

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
I bet. I would kill to be a rep for a company.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
another great promo!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i've heard some really good reviews, I am stoked to be trying the whole growth series :)

i started mine, this week.....good stuff

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i started mine, this week.....good stuff
Great stuff! I'm about to finish up a log on another forum and I've had better sleep and consistent strength gains with it.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like a solid profile. I really like what farenheit is bringing to the market recently. Huge fan of Endurance and LEfx right now

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
looks like a solid profile. I really like what farenheit is bringing to the market recently. Huge fan of Endurance and LEfx right now
thanks for the support....

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
good looking product

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
would love to try out some Endurance as well

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just getting back into things after an injury, would love the added drive to try a new product and log it as well. Would be happy to log on other sites as well.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
You suggest to take a liver support when taking this? I am thinking of throwing in an app but I still got a couple weeks left on my current log. Let me know if I would fall into the time frame your looking for.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
no liver supports needed

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe I should apply and see how it works for the 21 days/break/21 days :)

This stuff is pretty good guys lets see some good apps.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen logs around for this. People are making solid gains, looking forward to seeing this go around.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
we would be looking for starting in the first few days of ar*****

hvac88

Awards
I like to jump on this!! 25 m here working out for 7+ years try alot of test boosters(P6 cellucor, supertest from beast, alphatest from muscletech). I workout 5 days a week with 2 off day in there. Im not doing any logs do I can start asap and Ill be able to up 3-4 times a week.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
bump

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I would like to add my app for this as well. I did really well with a test booster, fat burner and a nutrient partitioner.

Should I paste and copy for a chance at one or the other?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
All three hahahhahhaha. Well I am not sure, I think that I would be able to maintain better if I had a test booster to lose body fat. The partitioner would be better to gain size, right? I am trying to gain info from you guys, the professional reps *smile*

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
they do work rather good together :)

Honestly though I have yet to see a bad review of GF-21 great size and strength gains :)

I guess it would be more of a matter of if you want more of a focus on strength gains or a better recovery?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
GF-21 is going to be the best for me. I haven't used a test booster in a while, had some good results. Being able to assist or raise levels of protein synthesis while trying to cut is a bonus. Being able to take this with out liver support is also a good thing, liver is very important.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
All three hahahhahhaha. Well I am not sure, I think that I would be able to maintain better if I had a test booster to lose body fat. The partitioner would be better to gain size, right? I am trying to gain info from you guys, the professional reps *smile*
its not a nutrient partitioner like your thinking

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 177

Lifting/Training Experience:
Been lifting since 2004. Began bodybuilding, eventually got more interested in powerlifting/strongman. In 2009 I won New Hampshire's strongest man (lightweight category) and went on to win a couple other contests and eventually competed in North America's Strongest Man (didn't place great but it was a tough contest).

Lifting/Training Split
: 5/3/1 100 rep challenge

Nutrition:
Lean gains 16/8 cycle carbs based on workout days

Logging/review Experience: Nutra bulk TTA + salvia review
Winning The Title - HGH up Sponsored log - A Competitive Strongman's Review
Vipersg123's Somnidren-GH log
ALRI ProAnabol standalone log - VIPERSG123 -
**The official Controlled Labs WHITE FLOOD log**
*****Vipersg123's E-BOL Log*****
Scivation's **ANAGEN** BULKING LOG
Vipersg123's PowerFULL, Cissus RX, ReboundXT LOG
Vipersg123 REDuction SHOTS AM/PM+RAZDIPONECTIN Controlled Labs Sponsored cutting Log
Vipersg123 IFORCE Carnitine Stack - COMPETE! - TESTABOLAN V2 - Sponsored Log

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 40 yard prowler push 6 sets, twice a week. Other than that a few BB complexes here and there.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
Multivitamin (very basic), ZMA, Melatonin, d3 @ 5000iu/day, fish oil (nutracaps)

I will leave reviews on nutra and a detailed log on here.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
its not a nutrient partitioner like your thinking
Ok that's where I was a little confused, I think the test booster will be a little more benificial at this time anyways

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Ok that's where I was a little confused, I think the test booster will be a little more benificial at this time anyways
Put in an app man :) I started the Growth Series stack on Monday, good stuff so far. Might be a combo of having a week off and not being sick any more, but first workout back (three days in) I was killing it. Looking forward to the weekends sessions.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
My app in case you got some ideas

33 yrs old
Been working out 1.5years
Taking a PRE right no(soon to be done), Creatine, multi vitamin, intra, LCLT
Always been physical, athletic
Weighed 174 nov.2011
Weigh 195 sept2012
I was out of shape last year and with the help of my wife started working out. My body has changed a lot since. I have used several supplements and have noticed from them what they can do. I have been trying to put some size on slowly, lean gains.
I am looking to tone up and lose a waist size or two.
Body fat not sure but has to be around 20%
I eat 85%good have several cheats(I am going ro lower cal the next few months)
Got two kids and they keep me busy, so does my job-no set schedule always changes.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Man if I wasnt running so much I would be all over this. Hopefully there will be a stack log Op in a month or so!!!! :sly:

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Promo will still be up for a few more loggers :)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Just read a log over at another site and looks like I am going to really enjoy this. From the sounds of it I better stock up on some joint supplements due to the vigorous work I might be in for! Thanks again.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
If you go for Flexible on Nutra make sure you try the 10% off code, hopefully it is still working :)