NEW 5-Alpha Test For Dry Mass Gains! By ForeRunner Labs

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I think a 30 day run without a serm is fine. But you will still want to use an otc pct like Reboot. I'll double check on the Canada thing and get back to you.
    Yes we can ship this to Canada
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook



  2. With AM causing such a shutdown, would running this along side it, help to minimize the shutdown, or should I expect the same? I also plan to run some bulk DAA with it, hoping to minimize the shutdown.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    With AM causing such a shutdown, would running this along side it, help to minimize the shutdown, or should I expect the same? I also plan to run some bulk DAA with it, hoping to minimize the shutdown.
    It will still cause shutdown. But the symptoms (lethargy, libido loss, etc) will be averted.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  4. e****lent. thanks for your help. any suggestions on an otc pct if I'm not using a serm? there are some suggestions in this thread, just wondering what your thoughts were.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    It will still cause shutdown. But the symptoms (lethargy, libido loss, etc) will be averted.
    OK I am bit confused, you say the shutdown will still but will be averted. If averted (turned away), then how does it still happen?

  6. They are still PHs and will shut your natural system down but the 5-Alpha will endogenously provide you with energy and libido.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    OK I am bit confused, you say the shutdown will still but will be averted. If averted (turned away), then how does it still happen?
    Shutdown will happen. But the negative side effects associated with it will not happen when you add in 5-Alpha Test.


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    They are still PHs and will shut your natural system down but the 5-Alpha will endogenously provide you with energy and libido.
    Bingo


    Btw if someone is promising you a prohormone that doesn't suppress you to some degree they are probably lying, or its a really weak prohormone to begin with.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  8. Quote Originally Posted by anselmo View Post
    e****lent. thanks for your help. any suggestions on an otc pct if I'm not using a serm? there are some suggestions in this thread, just wondering what your thoughts were.
    I like Reboot (we make that lol). What were the other suggestions? OTC PCT supplements can be tricky sometimes when mixing and matching.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  9. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    How long did u run it? Also what types of results u got?
    Here ya go. Sorry it took so long. LOVED this stuff!!!

    Enhanced looks for Epic gains with FRL
    SEMPER FI!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I like Reboot (we make that lol). What were the other suggestions? OTC PCT supplements can be tricky sometimes when mixing and matching.
    I need to try that Reboot stuff.. Looks like another solid addition to your lineup.
    SEMPER FI!!
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Personally I would run something like EndoSurge or DAA and an AI of choice, FormaSurge would be money in this role. Cheapest way, bulk DAA and FormaSurge, more expensive and in my opinion better would be Endo and Forma.
    this was another suggestion mentioned. will the reboot be fine by itself?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by anselmo View Post
    this was another suggestion mentioned. will the reboot be fine by itself?


    I didn't know there was a topical formestane product out. Interesting. I would keep the forma surge for post PCT or another PCT. Reboot and Endosurge is fine though. The reason being both Reboot and Formasurge contain aromatase inhibitors. Probably overkill with both.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  13. Example cycle


    so what would be a proper pct for this cycle? what is a typical cycle length for this to be on the safe side? What would be proper dosing?
    This stuff looks pretty good but nobody wants gyno or limpdick...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by nov.booner22 View Post
    so what would be a proper pct for this cycle? what is a typical cycle length for this to be on the safe side? What would be proper dosing?
    This stuff looks pretty good but nobody wants gyno or limpdick...
    PCT could be as simple as Reboot. Cycle length can go anywhere from 3-8 weeks. Proper dosing is 3x per day spread evenly. This will do the opposite of gyno and limpdick.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  15. all looks good so far. what length of cycle did the testers run? I would plan 4 weeks based on what you suggested - would I see results at that length?

  16. Do you think that this would make a good / safe first cycle for me . 48yo 6 years training , 6ft 180lb. Thanks

  17. Ok my bottle arrived, and the label said take 3 a day. Anyone doing all three at a time or everyone spreading them out 1 every x hours? Just trying to see what has been the most effective method of dosing. With that being said, anyone taking more than the three a day? I also have my AM that I will be stacking with this.

  18. 3 ed and I usually tried to take a dose with my pre-workout drink. 3 is the dose where we all saw the effects really shine without any sides.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  19. I plan on running AMS Pro Kit @ 3X Deca and 3X 4AD per day for about 1.5 months. Can I run this with it and what else besides AromX x3 per day should I use for PCT?
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html

  20. Oh ok, you spread yours out and took 1 with your pre drink....awesome. Well in that case, since it came late this morning, I will take one for lunch and one with my pre workout drink (Volatile).

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Oh ok, you spread yours out and took 1 with your pre drink....awesome. Well in that case, since it came late this morning, I will take one for lunch and one with my pre workout drink (Volatile).
    Nice, let us know what goes.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  22. Just took one, love that fizz, almost like a alka seltza.

  23. Your age should also play well into this. Us older gents seem to respond better
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  24. Who you calling old, lol? I am just seasoned, lol.

  25. Don't know what season I'm in then.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  26. Hmm, good question....could it be the age of Aquarius....lol?

  27. I see a SD + 5 Alpha Test w/ Reboot cycle coming this winter.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  28. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I see a SD + 5 Alpha Test w/ Reboot cycle coming this winter.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    :clap: I'm going to run the one I outlined at The Lab as a cutter...

    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  29. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd

    :clap: I'm going to run the one I outlined at The Lab as a cutter...
    That right there looks fun!!

    Sent from my MB865 using Am.com... LIKE A BOSS.
    SEMPER FI!!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by tonycon View Post
    Do you think that this would make a good / safe first cycle for me . 48yo 6 years training , 6ft 180lb. Thanks
    Anyone ? Do you think this would be too strong for a first cycle ?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane OR 3-AD for muscle mass gains ?
    By zimso in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 04:59 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 10:09 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 05:51 PM
  4. best for dry mass gains ? M1T or Superdrol
    By hodgey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 02:40 PM
  5. 1-AD or M4OHN for lean mass gain after cutting
    By mickjagger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-29-2004, 10:45 PM
Log in
Log in