NEW 5-Alpha Test For Dry Mass Gains! By ForeRunner Labs

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by drjay16 View Post
    Can this be run with Sd
    Yes it will stack extremely well with suppressive compounds like sd
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook



  2. Quote Originally Posted by etnukekav View Post
    I think this is their version of ahv3
    Well I guess since I already have the AH V3, and the AM will be here on Friday, no need to get this then?......
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Yes it will stack extremely well with suppressive compounds like sd
    How long would you say you could run this safely? 8 weeks?

  4. What would you recommend as a PCT following this cycle? How long is the recommended cycle?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd

    I ran it 30 days and I have a VERY sensitive hairline. I had no issues.
    Wow, even though its a dht ph? Nice, definitely interested
    T2
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by drjay16

    How long would you say you could run this safely? 8 weeks?
    8 weeks tops.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  7. so will this come up on ncaa tests?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by correaconda View Post
    so will this come up on ncaa tests?
    I would not use it if you are a tested athlete
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  9. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    8 weeks tops.
    Agreed. You might be able to go 12 but use a serm in pct if you go that long.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  10. Quote Originally Posted by boardman View Post
    What would you recommend as a PCT following this cycle? How long is the recommended cycle?
    Reboot plus serm if you stack it. Otherwise just Reboot.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  11. Jump on this quickly fellas!! It's as good as they're saying and then some!! I was a tester & absolutely loved it!! Side free!!

    Sent from my MB865 using Am.com... LIKE A BOSS.
    SEMPER FI!!

  12. I think I will order it and put my Andro Hard V3 aside and just stack with my AM I have coming on Friday. Hopefully it will give me the HARD effect one gets from AH.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    I think I will order it and put my Andro Hard V3 aside and just stack with my AM I have coming on Friday. Hopefully it will give me the HARD effect one gets from AH.
    You won't be disappointed.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  14. This and dbol, dumb or not? Srs question

  15. Can you run this safely without a serm? I'm not interested in purchasing something illegal. and can this be shipped to Canada? Anything in it that is banned there?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced
    Jump on this quickly fellas!! It's as good as they're saying and then some!! I was a tester & absolutely loved it!! Side free!!

    Sent from my MB865 using Am.com... LIKE A BOSS.
    How long did u run it? Also what types of results u got?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  17. I ran AlphaMass for about 8-10 weeks, two bottles, first-time user, and was actually surprisingly disappointed with the results, and concerned about the potential sides (seemed like I experienced some hair loss, although it's tough to say whether this was related to the PH or not). Any insights on whether 5-Alpha might be more effective? I guess it's more of a "try and see" than anything.

  18. Any chance of having a combo deal with reboot and a free FRL black and lime T Shirt?

  19. So is this similar to stano?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger
    Would I be crazy to stack this Alpha Mass and Andro Hard v3 by Primordial Performance?
    Great screen name
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  21. Thanks Airborne42.......Jumpers hit it.....knees in the breeze......Check canopy gain canopy control....lol

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger
    Thanks Airborne42.......Jumpers hit it.....knees in the breeze......Check canopy gain canopy control....lol
    Was right there with you brother! Rangers Lead The Way!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  23. Got confirmation on 2 bottles on the way today. Cannot wait for December.
    Last edited by Colbicide; 09-12-2012 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Spelling Nazi's knocked on my door...
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  24. What pct if any should be ran after this?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by powerking699 View Post
    What pct if any should be ran after this?
    Personally I would run something like EndoSurge or DAA and an AI of choice, FormaSurge would be money in this role. Cheapest way, bulk DAA and FormaSurge, more expensive and in my opinion better would be Endo and Forma.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  26. Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    So is this similar to stano?
    Yes i think stano is a blend of the beta and alpha isomers. We just used the beta in this product as we think it hits a bit harder.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  27. Quote Originally Posted by drjay16 View Post
    This and dbol, dumb or not? Srs question
    It would work well in terms of helping offset some of the aromatization from dbol. Your libido will be fine either way.... Maybe too strong.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  28. Quote Originally Posted by anselmo View Post
    Can you run this safely without a serm? I'm not interested in purchasing something illegal. and can this be shipped to Canada? Anything in it that is banned there?
    I think a 30 day run without a serm is fine. But you will still want to use an otc pct like Reboot. I'll double check on the Canada thing and get back to you.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  29. Quote Originally Posted by jtgeorge View Post
    I ran AlphaMass for about 8-10 weeks, two bottles, first-time user, and was actually surprisingly disappointed with the results, and concerned about the potential sides (seemed like I experienced some hair loss, although it's tough to say whether this was related to the PH or not). Any insights on whether 5-Alpha might be more effective? I guess it's more of a "try and see" than anything.
    That sucks man. Will you pm me your cycle outline? I would like to chat a little more about it with you.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  30. Quote Originally Posted by xtremehakeem View Post
    Any chance of having a combo deal with reboot and a free FRL black and lime T Shirt?
    I like that idea. I'll pitch it to the man.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane OR 3-AD for muscle mass gains ?
    By zimso in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 04:59 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 10:09 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 05:51 PM
  4. best for dry mass gains ? M1T or Superdrol
    By hodgey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 02:40 PM
  5. 1-AD or M4OHN for lean mass gain after cutting
    By mickjagger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-29-2004, 10:45 PM
Log in
Log in