NEW 5-Alpha Test For Dry Mass Gains! By ForeRunner Labs

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Be The First to Get 5-Alpha Test at the Low Price of $34.99 for 1 Bottle OR The Super Low Price of 2 Bottles for $59.99 Now!

New 5-Alpha Test For Dry Mass Gains!

*DHT Conversion Increases Aggressiveness

*Improves Libido

*Promotes a Positive Energy Balance

*Acts as a Dry Hardener Due to Zero Estrogen Conversion

*B-12 Dose for Alertness & Energy Burst

*RDe(TM) Delivery Deals 30% More Target Hormone DHT

*Stack with other FRL Prohormones for Maximum Mass Gains

*100% Safe & Legal

*Non-Liver Toxic

BUY 5-Alpha Test NOW

For More Information on DHT prohormones, and the benefits of Vitamin B12 visit The Lab:

Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) Prohormones Part I
Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) Prohormones Part II
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) for Lower Back Pain

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
so is this a ph?

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Yes it is. The primary ingredient is epiandrosterone. We had a bunch of guys here at AM run it a while back as beta testers under the previous product name "Epic".
sounds awesome!! ill have to check it out for a bulk cycle sometime!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
This is legit! Can't wait for mine to show up! FRL kicks ass

garz

garz

Awards
He'll, I might just stack this with my 8 week AMS Pro Anabolic Kit cycle. Or would that just be too much...?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
Is there a logging opportunity here I would like to run some sort of these new PH/DS that do not mess you up like the post ban steroids (dzine and other methyls did)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't have to stack it with anything. The beta testers all ran it solo, and they all loved it.
Cool. I'm staying away from anything harsh in this category. I very rarely run anything hormonal anymore but if I do I want it to be mild and something I can easily recover from with an OTC Pct.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This was some good ****, eh!!??

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stocking up on it for sure!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't have to stack it with anything. The beta testers all ran it solo, and they all loved it.
Yes, it is good stuff. I was one of the testers and was very surprised. I could see running this in the future again.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Very interested in this. Any opportunities to log this? If like to see how something like this goes with my TRT dose.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Just curious how much B12 does this product contain?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, it is good stuff. I was one of the testers and was very surprised. I could see running this in the future again.
I was actually the one in the FRL camp that didn't really like epiandrosterone on paper. Pushed off using it for a while but figured we would do the beta samples. I have missed it since my samples ran out.

I think the estrogen reducing properties are awesome. That's probably what accounts for its "hardening" effect. And the aggression in the gym was phenomenal.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
getting in on this

BMStricklin

BMStricklin

Awards
Whats the doseage on this? I might place an order today.. i have 3.5 weeks left on cycle..

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Prototype nutrition just came out with E spray which is a topical form of epiandrosterone

Gmarkkim

Awards
How many weeks did you run this and at what dose?

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
running liquid t911 which is epiandrosterone

so far I like it. subbed for more deets

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Would I be crazy to stack this Alpha Mass and Andro Hard v3 by Primordial Performance?

boardman

Awards
What would you recommend as a PCT following this cycle? How long is the recommended cycle?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jump on this quickly fellas!! It's as good as they're saying and then some!! I was a tester & absolutely loved it!! Side free!!

Sent from my MB865 using Am.com... LIKE A BOSS.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I think I will order it and put my Andro Hard V3 aside and just stack with my AM I have coming on Friday. Hopefully it will give me the HARD effect one gets from AH.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I will order it and put my Andro Hard V3 aside and just stack with my AM I have coming on Friday. Hopefully it will give me the HARD effect one gets from AH.
You won't be disappointed.

anselmo

Awards
Can you run this safely without a serm? I'm not interested in purchasing something illegal. and can this be shipped to Canada? Anything in it that is banned there?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jump on this quickly fellas!! It's as good as they're saying and then some!! I was a tester & absolutely loved it!! Side free!!

Sent from my MB865 using Am.com... LIKE A BOSS.
How long did u run it? Also what types of results u got?

jtgeorge

Awards
I ran AlphaMass for about 8-10 weeks, two bottles, first-time user, and was actually surprisingly disappointed with the results, and concerned about the potential sides (seemed like I experienced some hair loss, although it's tough to say whether this was related to the PH or not). Any insights on whether 5-Alpha might be more effective? I guess it's more of a "try and see" than anything.

xtremehakeem

Awards
Any chance of having a combo deal with reboot and a free FRL black and lime T Shirt?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
So is this similar to stano?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards