"Prodigy"...anyone here feel like doing some mini reviews?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys I'm bored and want to send some lucky fuggers some watermelon prodigy samples (yes from my personal stash and yes they come in little baggies prepared and shipped by me nothing fancy)

USA only
All I want is a mini review either in your own little mini thread or in the prodigy review thread or both :)
What will you receive? : 3 scoops of watermelon prodigy and since this is my promo whatever the heck else I feel like stuffing in the package!!!

How to win? Tell me why you want to try prodigy before it hits the market.

image-643057111.jpg

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:thumbsup:

Oh & 1st!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hump for more apps. This is a good product to try! Awesome focus, and great energy!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
For ****s n giggles I'd love to see what this would be like to stack Prodigy with Thermadex.

AM - 1 Therm, Lunch - 1 Therm, 3:30ish Prod

I'll add the results to my Thermadex log as soon as it gets started.

I presume that these would create one hell of an energized day.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
For ****s n giggles I'd love to see what this would be like to stack Prodigy with Thermadex.

:blink: too much Caffeine in one day haha, but maybe all that Orchidlean would be VERY beneficial for Pumps and Fatloss by the time you dose Prodigy!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

:blink: too much Caffeine in one day haha, but maybe all that Orchidlean would be VERY beneficial for Pumps and Fatloss by the time you dose Prodigy!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You'd have to dose them all a min of 4 hours apart like the EC stack

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's get some apps in here I'm sure someone wants to see what I plan on putting in their package :)

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
You'd have to dose them all a min of 4 hours apart like the EC stack
6:30, 10:30, and 3:30. And there is no such thing as too much caffeine when you teach all day :shocked:

And yes, lets see some apps! The reviews on Prod have been great. I'd like to see a few more reviews myself.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I already have some that you sent me before but if you feel really bad that no one has taken advantage of this amazing offer then by all means send me more!.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no one wants an official Ricky care package? lol
I would love to try a pre workout supp that is watermelon! I love watermelon, up to 3 years ago i was eating a whole watermelon every other day by myself. Weird yes i know. Anyway, I been using No Shotgun for 2 years and a half now and i've never had a pre workout as good as no shotgun before BUT i no longer fell the crazy effect and energy it used to give me. So i'm ready to try a new pwo shake and compare it to others. I'll also post my honest review on how it worked for me and compare it to other pre workout shakes.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been seeing a lot of threads about prodigy and would love to see what all the talk is about!

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
INNN

I love watermelon flavored supps...

And this is my first time hearing about Prodigy.....a new pre that actually has a great profile and not some run of the mill one...
Seen many PWo come out with the same stuff claiming its the best....then see the profile......fail.jpg

CM+COP+Agmatine +more.........I'm sure it would be a new experience......can haz???

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Prodigy looks and sounds delicious... I would love to try this!!! Period Hahaha
Your kickin ass brother!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
i want to try because it looks awesome! awesome profile and I havent tried any PNI products!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Ricky,

I would be interested in trying some Prodigy and be willing to post up a review. Celorza's log got me intrigued about it and I'd like to see how it works myself.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3clipse Dewey and AB pm me your info I'll get your "Ricky care packages(TM)" sent out Thursday :)

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
i'd love to try some... Just finishing up a log for purus condense thanks to Aaronjp1 and AB.. I could make a fair comparison.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thank you brother!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm down to try, I'm pretty picky about pre workouts. Didn't really use one for years bc I think most suck and are under dosed with legit supp's. Soooo happy to see 1,3Dim gone, that stuff was poison, IMO. I'm using jacked micro right now and really enjoying it. Best I've used in a while, really looking for options other than White Flood (which gives me wicked heart burn sometimes)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shipping those care packages today bros sorry it's a tad late I was dealing with BP issues

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Shipping those care packages today bros sorry it's a tad late I was dealing with BP issues
Excited!!! Lol yea man get that in check! Hope you get well fast

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pfft don't you already owe me blueberry samples?! :laughing:

I can't wait until Nov. so I can afford some of this new stuff you guys keep releasing!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excited!!! Lol yea man get that in check! Hope you get well fast
Thanks broski
Pfft don't you already owe me blueberry samples?! :laughing:

I can't wait until Nov. so I can afford some of this new stuff you guys keep releasing!
your on the sample list when we get our little samples in bro :) and it's for sale on nutra 30$ for prodigy+Dtest+ free shipping or maybe you want paragon+a free tee for 30$ :)

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks broski

your on the sample list when we get our little samples in bro :) and it's for sale on nutra 30$ for prodigy+Dtest+ free shipping or maybe you want paragon+a free tee for 30$ :)
Lol that's the problem! I want both but I'm broke until the 1st and I leave for JRTC next week and wont have no internets! Buy 1 of each for me and I pay you end of Oct? :srs:

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol that's the problem! I want both but I'm broke until the 1st and I leave for JRTC next week and wont have no internets! Buy 1 of each for me and I pay you end of Oct? :srs:
I got you bro

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Got it!!!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Ricky,

I got my care package yesterday. Thanks for the nice assortment of goodies! I will try what I can over the weekend and be sure to give you some feedback. Thanks again!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ricky,

I got my care package yesterday. Thanks for the nice assortment of goodies! I will try what I can over the weekend and be sure to give you some feedback. Thanks again!
Wonderful!!!!! Brother enjoy