"Prodigy"...anyone here feel like doing some mini reviews?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Shipping those care packages today bros sorry it's a tad late I was dealing with BP issues
    You guys are gonna LOVE this stuff!!!
    After a year off, I'm back


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K
    You guys are gonna LOVE this stuff!!!
    Thanks brother
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Thanks broski

    your on the sample list when we get our little samples in bro and it's for sale on nutra 30$ for prodigy+Dtest+ free shipping or maybe you want paragon+a free tee for 30$
    Lol that's the problem! I want both but I'm broke until the 1st and I leave for JRTC next week and wont have no internets! Buy 1 of each for me and I pay you end of Oct? :srs:

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

    Lol that's the problem! I want both but I'm broke until the 1st and I leave for JRTC next week and wont have no internets! Buy 1 of each for me and I pay you end of Oct? :srs:
    I got you bro
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  5. Everyone get their "Ricky care package"?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Everyone get their "Ricky care package"?
    Never got one but would love to try it.. Keep hearing great things about it.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Everyone get their "Ricky care package"?
    I have not received it unless you cleverly disguised it as my mortgage bill....still interested though!

  8. Got it!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

    I have not received it unless you cleverly disguised it as my mortgage bill....still interested though!
    Should be there today or tomorrow bro
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Should be there today or tomorrow bro
    Great. I will definitely let you know when I get it.

  11. More chances at PNI stuff bros


    PNI love thread!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  12. Ricky,

    I got my care package yesterday. Thanks for the nice assortment of goodies! I will try what I can over the weekend and be sure to give you some feedback. Thanks again!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99
    Ricky,

    I got my care package yesterday. Thanks for the nice assortment of goodies! I will try what I can over the weekend and be sure to give you some feedback. Thanks again!
    Wonderful!!!!! Brother enjoy
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 05:25 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 11:05 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-18-2004, 06:40 PM
  4. Why do I feel Like S*** on D-Bol?
    By Disco'ed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-09-2004, 09:25 PM
Log in
Log in