fahrenheit nutrition is at it again! 5 loggers needed GF-AMA

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

WE ARE LOOKING FOR 5 LOGGERS, FEMALES ENCOURAGED TO ALSO APPLY, FOR GF-AMA. FAHRENHEIT NUTRITION GF-AMA IS PART OF THE GROWTH STACK WHICH INCLUDES GF-AMA, GF-T21, AND GF-P.M.

Fahrenheit Nutrition's NEW GF-AMA: Myotropic Metabolism Accelerator!

NEW GF-AMA was designed to suit the needs of both Male and Female athletes and individuals looking for lean muscle gains, fat metabolism, and increased exercise requirements. GF-AMA is formulated to accelerate nutrition delivery to the group of muscles trained or in stress due to weight lifting or high intensity workouts. This creates a natural myotropic environment which results in accelerated post training recovery and improved muscle regeneration. Athletes and individuals supplementing GF-AMA showed substantial increase in muscle gain in one month while burning additional body fat daily. The workouts were longer at increased energy levels and recovery was faster.

Key Features:
•Enhanced Nutrition Delivery to the muscles.
•Accelerated Recovery & Regeneration
•Hormone Free. 100% Natural
•NO Cycle / PCT Support Required
•Regulates Multiple Biological Factors to Create a Natural Myotropic Environment

GF-AMA contains high extracted level of ingredients like Solanum Xanthocarpum, Eclipta Alba, Myristica Malabarcia, and Swertia Chirayita, which increase polypeptides, fatty acid degeneration in liver and metabolism resulting in a controlled and continuous supply of energy throughout the workout. While ingredients like Cuminum Cyminum, Aygyreia Speciosa, Terminalia Chebula, Emblica Officinalis, Myristica Fragrans, Myristica Malabarica, Boerhaavia Diffusa, Andrographis Paniculata, Asphaltum, and Terminalia Arjuna provide performance and immunity enhancing natural Flavonoids, Glycosides, Isoflavonoids, Isoglycosides, Ionic Minerals, Vitamins, Antioxidants, Amino Acids, Alpha and beta Sitosterols, Ursolic Acid, Alkylamides, and spilanthol. To maximize the effect of the product, there were multiple plant extracts added to enhance appetite patterns, digestion and sleep.

All ingredients were added in their highest available extract form to ensure the delivery of all these vital components in a small capsule factor.

Burn Fat, Gain Lean Defined Muscles while improving Digestion, Controlling appetite and Minimizing Recovery Time.

GF-AMA Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 68

Amount Per Serving

% Daily Value

Proprietary Blend 500 mg

Withania Somnifera, Chicory Root Extract, Solanum Xanthocarpum, Terminalia Arjuna, Tamarix Gallica, Asphaltum Punjabinum, Eclipta Alba, Andrographis Paniculata, Boerhaavia Diffusa, Rubia Cordifolia, Orchis Latifolia, Saffron, Myristica Malabarica, Myristica Fragrans, Swertia Chirayita, Emblica Officinalis, Terminalia Bellirica, Terminalia Chebula, Argyreia Speciosa, Acmella Oleracea, Cuminum Cyminum, Zingiber Officinale, Foeniculum Vulgare, Tinospora Cordifolia, Mucuna Pruriens, Chlorophytum Borivilianu

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

GF-AMA Directions:

Men take 2-3 capsules, Women take 1-2 capsules. Take recommended dosage 30 minutes prior to exercise. On non training days take 1 capsule at lunch. After 180 days of use take 30 days off.

GF-AMA WARNING:
DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. Consult your physician before using this product. Do not consume any stimulant based products, and drink plenty of water. Do not use if you have or are being treated for prostate hypertrophy, or cancer, heart, liver, cardiovascular, kidney, or thyroid disease, high blood pressure, low HDL, taking antidepressants, MAO inhibitors, or any other prescription drugs. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.[

IF YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA THEN PLEASE APPLY:

· 5 Participants

· US Resident

· Female and Male

· 21 years

· Must leave feedback/ reviews on nutraplanet.com on GF-AMA

· Currently not taking other supplements that might conflict an accurate review – IE another muscle hardner

Any other questions please do not hesitate to ask.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well congrats homie on this rep spot & your 1st promo with them!

:thumbsup:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I would have liked an announcement thread to congratulate you Bruce. Now lets see some apps.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
lets get atleast 1 female participant....

BrandonBB

Awards
If still accepting loggers I am 28yrs old Male Have not used any supps other than protein an normal Vitamins no hormones or aas in 3 months I am a powerlifter/ bodybuilder 5'8'' 245lbs Lift 6 days a week trying to stay somewhat natural

hvac88

Awards
25 male here. no logging going on. I think this would be a great product for me to start!! I love to gain lean muscle and lose some BF!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn, this one looks good!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'll give it a go. Currently leaning down for an NPC bikini show, any conflict?
No conflict! I am sure Bruce and all of us would like to have some Female Feedback from this product :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
This looks like a really interesting product!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Nice, looks awesome. Would stack well with the gf-t21 you guys sent me.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
· If accepting I am applying
· US Resident: yes
· Male
· 31 years

· Must leave feedback/ reviews on nutraplanet.com on GF-AMA can do

· Currently not taking other supplements that might conflict an accurate review – IE another muscle hardener: well not sure but I do not think I am on any muscle hardening supplement

Any other questions please do not hesitate to ask. When can we start?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
some good looking apps so far, yes it stacks very well with t21.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you had me at lean muscle gains!

Weight: 166
Height: 5'7
REVIEW: Will def put up a review at nutra and anywhere else that can help future users.
Other hardening supps: None that will inflict with this one.
Other questions: is a log required as well or just a review?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
you had me at lean muscle gains!

Weight: 166
Height: 5'7
REVIEW: Will def put up a review at nutra and anywhere else that can help future users.
Other hardening supps: None that will inflict with this one.
Other questions: is a log required as well or just a review?
yes a log is required, not sayn you have to post everyday but 3-4 good updates would be nice.......

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes a log is required, not sayn you have to post everyday but 3-4 good updates would be nice.......
I wanted to try the endurance but i saw that you guys already did that and winners been picked so please do consider my application.
would had been one hell of a stack these 2!

MichaelMurphy

Awards
Michael Murphy
age 36
5'9" 165 lbs
returning to competitive powerlifting after tearing my chest a couple of years ago. Would love the oppurtunity to test GF-AMA

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
sunday night bump

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Currently on a downtime from supps, only using protein. WOuld love the oppty to log

40 yr old male
Be happy to leave a log here as well as get big

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I'll log it with gf-t21 if I can run it for you in about 3 weeks? 26 male cutting diet.

EPC

Awards
I'd love to give this a shot, count me in!

US resident... Check.
Gender... Male
Age... 23 years old

Only taking a creatine and fish oil right now, outside of a casein protein powder.

Looking to burn a little fat (6'2" 221 right now, 10-11% body fat) without jeopardizing my strength, and this seems like just the ticket.

Thanks!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
monday night bump

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Sounds very interesting

23 y/o male
9.5% BF
191 lbs
Only running creatine and green tea 5 on 2 off, and fish oil
Training style mix of hypertrophy and strength but usually do supersets or trisets every session.
Run multiple logs and finished Fat Smack Xr log about 3 weeks ago. Also run a few others and can link previous sponsored logs if needed

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Sounds very interesting

23 y/o male
9.5% BF
191 lbs
Only running creatine and green tea 5 on 2 off, and fish oil
Training style mix of hypertrophy and strength but usually do supersets or trisets every session.
Run multiple logs and finished Fat Smack Xr log about 3 weeks ago. Also run a few others and can link previous sponsored logs if needed
good app!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Is this similar to a partitioner? I workout right after I wake up and feel this might upset my stomach. I will be finishing up a log in about a week in a half and might be interested in this. I am wanting to slim up, after putting on some size I want to tighten up. Would a fat burner be a good product I throw in with this?

My app in case you got some ideas

33 yrs old
Been working out 1.5years
Taking a PRE right no(soon to be done), Creatine, multi vitamin, intra, LCLT
Always been physical, athletic
Weighed 174 nov.2011
Weigh 195 sept2012
I was out of shape last year and with the help of my wife started working out. My body has changed a lot since. I have used several supplements and have noticed from them what they can do. I have been trying to put some size on slowly, lean gains.
I am looking to tone up and lose a waist size or two.
Body fat not sure but has to be around 20%
I eat 85%good have several cheats(I am going ro lower cal the next few months)
Got two kids and they keep me busy, so does my job-no set schedule always changes.

Looking forward to your comments and advice, I am always trying to do something to better my body.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Is this similar to a partitioner? I workout right after I wake up and feel this might upset my stomach. I will be finishing up a log in about a week in a half and might be interested in this. I am wanting to slim up, after putting on some size I want to tighten up. Would a fat burner be a good product I throw in with this?

My app in case you got some ideas

33 yrs old
Been working out 1.5years
Taking a PRE right no(soon to be done), Creatine, multi vitamin, intra, LCLT
Always been physical, athletic
Weighed 174 nov.2011
Weigh 195 sept2012
I was out of shape last year and with the help of my wife started working out. My body has changed a lot since. I have used several supplements and have noticed from them what they can do. I have been trying to put some size on slowly, lean gains.
I am looking to tone up and lose a waist size or two.
Body fat not sure but has to be around 20%
I eat 85%good have several cheats(I am going ro lower cal the next few months)
Got two kids and they keep me busy, so does my job-no set schedule always changes.

Looking forward to your comments and advice, I am always trying to do something to better my body.
you can use a fat burner if you want to, im a week into this along with gf-pm and i can say that my muscle fullness is more appealing and extreme vascularity.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 177

Lifting/Training Experience:
Been lifting since 2004. Began bodybuilding, eventually got more interested in powerlifting/strongman. In 2009 I won New Hampshire's strongest man (lightweight category) and went on to win a couple other contests and eventually competed in North America's Strongest Man (didn't place great but it was a tough contest).

Lifting/Training Split
: 5/3/1 100 rep challenge

Nutrition:
Lean gains 16/8 cycle carbs based on workout days

Logging/review Experience: Nutra bulk TTA + salvia review
Winning The Title - HGH up Sponsored log - A Competitive Strongman's Review
Vipersg123's Somnidren-GH log
ALRI ProAnabol standalone log - VIPERSG123 -
**The official Controlled Labs WHITE FLOOD log**
*****Vipersg123's E-BOL Log*****
Scivation's **ANAGEN** BULKING LOG
Vipersg123's PowerFULL, Cissus RX, ReboundXT LOG
Vipersg123 REDuction SHOTS AM/PM+RAZDIPONECTIN Controlled Labs Sponsored cutting Log
Vipersg123 IFORCE Carnitine Stack - COMPETE! - TESTABOLAN V2 - Sponsored Log

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 40 yard prowler push 6 sets, twice a week. Other than that a few BB complexes here and there.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
Multivitamin (very basic), ZMA, Melatonin, d3 @ 5000iu/day, fish oil (nutracaps)

I will leave reviews on nutra and a detailed log on here.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I guess my question is could I log while taking a fatburner.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yes.....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 177

Lifting/Training Experience:
Been lifting since 2004. Began bodybuilding, eventually got more interested in powerlifting/strongman. In 2009 I won New Hampshire's strongest man (lightweight category) and went on to win a couple other contests and eventually competed in North America's Strongest Man (didn't place great but it was a tough contest).

Lifting/Training Split
: 5/3/1 100 rep challenge

Nutrition:
Lean gains 16/8 cycle carbs based on workout days

Logging/review Experience: Nutra bulk TTA + salvia review
Winning The Title - HGH up Sponsored log - A Competitive Strongman's Review
Vipersg123's Somnidren-GH log
ALRI ProAnabol standalone log - VIPERSG123 -
**The official Controlled Labs WHITE FLOOD log**
*****Vipersg123's E-BOL Log*****
Scivation's **ANAGEN** BULKING LOG
Vipersg123's PowerFULL, Cissus RX, ReboundXT LOG
Vipersg123 REDuction SHOTS AM/PM+RAZDIPONECTIN Controlled Labs Sponsored cutting Log
Vipersg123 IFORCE Carnitine Stack - COMPETE! - TESTABOLAN V2 - Sponsored Log

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 40 yard prowler push 6 sets, twice a week. Other than that a few BB complexes here and there.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
Multivitamin (very basic), ZMA, Melatonin, d3 @ 5000iu/day, fish oil (nutracaps)

I will leave reviews on nutra and a detailed log on here.
which one do you prefer log? so i can decide to count your app

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Now that I saw GF-21 maybe i'll go with that instead, probably would be more inline with my goals (get stronger)

So don't count my app for the GF-AMA

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ugh damn i'm waiting back on an answer from LG to do the Trifecta Stack log. Wanting to do that product for a long time. Will have to take my entry down, can't do 2 at once.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
no problem..........last bump

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I am also looking towards gf-21 instead. Good luck ro everyone else who applies

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
sunday night bump

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
need 1 more guys....

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Just send it to me and I will log both this and GF-21.

:)

Good times!

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
bump cmon guys get in on it!

I would but I am waiting for my gf-21 to ship

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
bump cmon guys get in on it!

I would but I am waiting for my gf-21 to ship
Ok i have all my loggers, thanks to everyone who showed interest

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about gf pm? Any feedback/log opps for that at some point? Would be very interested in a few months.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What about gf pm? Any feedback/log opps for that at some point? Would be very interested in a few months.
its coming soon.........im almost finished with my 1rst bottle and its awsome!

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Just got mine and will be starting my log tomorrow. Thank you very much for the logging opportunity, I will post my write up tonight.