MMv3 Log Opportunity

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Well... I'm on TRT and one of the downsides to injected cypionate is that your conversion of that testosterone to DHT is lower than the conversion of natural test. I had pondered getting the transdermal that is being sold but from prior results from LG orals, I'd think this should work pretty well. I'm currently into a fat loss phase, and training for the Savage Run so both fit well with the precursor to DHT. As a bonus, I have no need for the formadex for PCT being on TRT and all

I also today started shifting my workouts towards a combination of the Steve Holman 4x + Serge Nubrets pump training, so i'm planning on being in the gym 5x a week so plenty of updates.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    1. Positive Rep - Yes
    2. 100 posts - Yes
    3. Prior Logs - see signature
    4. US Resident - VA
    5. Will give as much detail in this log as I have been in my TestoPRO log. I am very intersted in a good PH to gain some decent mass while cutting bf and if you are including PCT also...well sign me up!! It's not asking much from reps to require a decent log from the logger(s) they choose.
    Also willing to do before and after pics as well as before and after measurements. Looks like noone is really interested. I watch this thread a few times a day and hardly anyone has applied. When is the drawing for loggers going to be?
    After a year off, I'm back
    •   

3. This only needs an OTC pct?

4. well i sent one out and left the thread up to the rest of the reps to pick the playas. im just too busy to pick winners, and to be frank, run promos..
    i do like to swoop in and pick a lucky guy here and there ... and thats what i did on this promo.. stubbs should be getting his shipment any time now.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by Tryingtobe View Post
    This only needs an OTC pct?
    correct.. in fact for most true PHs a otc post will work.. its the designer steroids that get alot more problamatic. thats not to say i dont use a PCT with PHs.. but i choose my weapons depending on how strong it is.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    •   

6. How much of each would you say per dosage? Particularly epiandosterone

7. 33 yrs old
    Been working out 1.5years
    Taking a PRE right no(soon to be done), Creatine, multi vitamin, intra, LCLT
    Always been physical, athletic
    Weighed 174 nov.2011
    Weigh 195 sept2012
    I was out of shape last year and with the help of my wife started working out. My body has changed a lot since. I have used several supplements and have noticed from them what they can do. I have been trying to put some size on slowly, lean gains.
    I am looking to tone up and lose a waist size or two.
    Body fat I'd around 15.6%
    I eat 85%good have several cheats(I am going ro lower cal the next few months)
    Got two kids and they keep me busy, so does my job-no set schedule always changes.

I have applied got other oops with this same app. I hope I am able to give this a go.

My most recent logs have been purus labs condense, LCLT Ai sports , PES and SS agmatine erase anabeta, 3months Hghpro ai sports, Iforce and couple of others. I can link them if youd like. I update a lot and I take pics. I will be having biometrics done in October but I won't have anything to compare it to.

8. I'll let Blergs pick on this one. I've got promos going on different forums right now so I'll let someone else have some fun too!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

9. Looks like I got chosen for another promo, this would have been my PH debuts Ohhhh well I will keep my eye out for something in the future god luck to whoever gets the opp.

10. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    well i sent one out and left the thread up to the rest of the reps to pick the playas. im just too busy to pick winners, and to be frank, run promos..
    i do like to swoop in and pick a lucky guy here and there ... and thats what i did on this promo.. stubbs should be getting his shipment any time now.
    I'm excited to start my first log just waiting for my package to arrive. I check the mail everyday waiting. I'll try and put a link to the log when I get thanks again guys

11. Awesome opportunity here! Always wanted to give epi a shot. Good luck applicants!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

12. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Awesome opportunity here! Always wanted to give epi a shot. Good luck applicants!
    Whatcha doin now? Throw in an app!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

13. You guys need to jump on this!

14. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Whatcha doin now? Throw in an app!
    PES run and then the dark side. Otherwise I'd be all over this.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  15. Jahcuree

Here is my application.

26 Y.o.
    Been lifting ~8 years
    6'0 175lbs ~10%bf
    always trying to put on more mass

Currently using carbless post workout so my body is nice and primed.

Sent from my iPad using Am.com

16. Aight i got my stuff in yesterday.. I should be starting the log pretty soon. Again thanks for the opportunity guys.

17. awesome stubbs! shoot us a link when u get things fired up!
    FINAFLEX forum rep

18. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    awesome stubbs! shoot us a link when u get things fired up!
    Hey xR1pp3Rx i just posted my log dont know how to get the link but ill try later when i can get to a computer. But its under MMV3 log sponsored

19. Quote Originally Posted by stubbs481 View Post
    Hey xR1pp3Rx i just posted my log dont know how to get the link but ill try later when i can get to a computer. But its under MMV3 log sponsored
    cool stubbs i will have a look for it!

heres the link :MMV3 log (sponsored)
    FINAFLEX forum rep

20. curious to see how this compares to original mmv2...
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

21. the few folks i have heard from like it so far.. not aware of any of them who have ran both versions..
    FINAFLEX forum rep

22. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    the few folks i have heard from like it so far.. not aware of any of them who have ran both versions..
    been following stubbs's log.

23. maybe we should have you run it to compare?
    FINAFLEX forum rep

24. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    maybe we should have you run it to compare?
    i would have put in an app but already committed to logging another product....maybe later?

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i would have put in an app but already committed to logging another product....maybe later?
    just let me know T, I'll make sure you get a bottle

26. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    just let me know T, I'll make sure you get a bottle
    thanks...mmv2 was one of my all time favorites!!!

27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thanks...mmv2 was one of my all time favorites!!!
    it was great!!, and mine as well!! I'll be running this when im in Afghanistan

28. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    it was great!!, and mine as well!! I'll be running this when im in Afghanistan
    and they give you live ammo right.....lol.

29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    and they give you live ammo right.....lol.
    They freaking better! lol

30. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    They freaking better! lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. T-911 Review / Product Log Opportunity
    By Iron Lungz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 11:15 PM
  2. Lg sciences log opportunity again!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Company Promotions