MMv3 Log Opportunity

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am looking for 4 people to log the new MMv3. Let's recap what's in it...

Epiandrosterone (3b Hydroxy-androstane-17-one)
HPBCD (carrier)

Nothing else...this will show you the POWER of EPI as a prohormone!

When I released EPI as a prohormone I was called a fraud and it was proclaimed that EPI was worthless as a prohormone. Well, I think it's time to shut em down once and for all (although to be fair EPI is an AWESOME prohormone that people love already).

So, I will pick 2 people to log the MMv3 Liquid. Let's get the applications going!

2 full bottles and Liquid Formadrol for PCT.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Canadians eligible ? If so, I would be interested.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to, but how would one apply to this log?

BTW, both my wife and I thank you for bringing back Lipotropic Protein!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great opportunity.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No canada lol we are banned there.

3clipse you want a bottle?

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Great promo this should make for some good logs. I'm a big fan of Epi curios as to how this compares as a liquid.

BigAL46

BigAL46

Awards
Hello i would be honored to log and give an honest review. 4 years training so far. Im located in PA USA.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sweet promo!
LG going hard.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a great formula come on i want to see an application in here tonight!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are we Finns allowed to participate in this?

I'd like to try MMv3. I loved Natabolic stack so I'd like to see how I react to this.

I've done 1 cycle of Havoc so prohormones aren't totally new thing for me.

Right now I'm using just the basic supps: whey protein, creatine, maltodextrin, multivitamin and fish oil.

I've been lifting for 4 years and competed. Right now my goal is to get stronger on main lifts and gain some lbm while staying lean.

hvac88

Awards
This would be a great first log to do, to put my name out there. what info do you need???

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Oohh, oohhh, oohhh, I want it! PICK ME PICK ME!!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Release The Kraken :firedevil:

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I imagine people best way to apply and don't take my word for it would be.

Training experience, what your goals are, what your currently taking, why do you want to try this product, any current logs that would stop you from doing this, and more.

That's just my thoughts I'm sure more LG reps could chime in. But I don't foresee saying me me me gets your number picked.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I imagine people best way to apply and don't take my word for it would be.

Training experience, what your goals are, what your currently taking, why do you want to try this product, any current logs that would stop you from doing this, and more.

That's just my thoughts I'm sure more LG reps could chime in. But I don't foresee saying me me me gets your number picked.
Yea, I know. Didn't see what they wanted in an ap, yet.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
actually i think eric just wanted to get the ball rolling on this one.. lets go with the usuall suspects..
1 positive rep
2 100 posts
3 prior loggs
4 us residents
5 unbiased reporting in said detailed logg.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Well I'm 29 years old. Have roughly about nine years lifting but about the past year have hit it really hard. Did a 5 week cycle of hdrol. Just got off an erase endo surge cycle. I am taking protein and hemoval right now. My goal r to gain some more lean muscle mass and cut body fat. I can start cycle right away. Have not done a log yet but would like too

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
do you promise to do a good log? :) im all about giving people a chance. stubbs481 send me your shipping info if you will keep up on a logg

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
I'm on here just about every day. I will try and do updates every couple of day on my progress

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
1. Positive Rep - Yes
2. 100 posts - Yes
3. Prior Logs - see signature
4. US Resident - VA
5. Will give as much detail in this log as I have been in my TestoPRO log. I am very intersted in a good PH to gain some decent mass while cutting bf and if you are including PCT also...well sign me up!! It's not asking much from reps to require a decent log from the logger(s) they choose.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im going to let lukeor blergs pick the next winner.. GL everyone. also watch for stubbs' debute.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
Can I be picked please I am cool really and I liked natadrol :)

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Bump - Sugardaddy69 and I should win by default

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well... I'm on TRT and one of the downsides to injected cypionate is that your conversion of that testosterone to DHT is lower than the conversion of natural test. I had pondered getting the transdermal that is being sold but from prior results from LG orals, I'd think this should work pretty well. I'm currently into a fat loss phase, and training for the Savage Run so both fit well with the precursor to DHT. As a bonus, I have no need for the formadex for PCT being on TRT and all :)

I also today started shifting my workouts towards a combination of the Steve Holman 4x + Serge Nubrets pump training, so i'm planning on being in the gym 5x a week so plenty of updates.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
1. Positive Rep - Yes
2. 100 posts - Yes
3. Prior Logs - see signature
4. US Resident - VA
5. Will give as much detail in this log as I have been in my TestoPRO log. I am very intersted in a good PH to gain some decent mass while cutting bf and if you are including PCT also...well sign me up!! It's not asking much from reps to require a decent log from the logger(s) they choose.
Also willing to do before and after pics as well as before and after measurements. Looks like noone is really interested. I watch this thread a few times a day and hardly anyone has applied. When is the drawing for loggers going to be?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well i sent one out and left the thread up to the rest of the reps to pick the playas. im just too busy to pick winners, and to be frank, run promos..
i do like to swoop in and pick a lucky guy here and there ... and thats what i did on this promo.. stubbs should be getting his shipment any time now.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This only needs an OTC pct?
correct.. in fact for most true PHs a otc post will work.. its the designer steroids that get alot more problamatic. thats not to say i dont use a PCT with PHs.. but i choose my weapons depending on how strong it is.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much of each would you say per dosage? Particularly epiandosterone

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
33 yrs old
Been working out 1.5years
Taking a PRE right no(soon to be done), Creatine, multi vitamin, intra, LCLT
Always been physical, athletic
Weighed 174 nov.2011
Weigh 195 sept2012
I was out of shape last year and with the help of my wife started working out. My body has changed a lot since. I have used several supplements and have noticed from them what they can do. I have been trying to put some size on slowly, lean gains.
I am looking to tone up and lose a waist size or two.
Body fat I'd around 15.6%
I eat 85%good have several cheats(I am going ro lower cal the next few months)
Got two kids and they keep me busy, so does my job-no set schedule always changes.

I have applied got other oops with this same app. I hope I am able to give this a go.

My most recent logs have been purus labs condense, LCLT Ai sports , PES and SS agmatine erase anabeta, 3months Hghpro ai sports, Iforce and couple of others. I can link them if youd like. I update a lot and I take pics. I will be having biometrics done in October but I won't have anything to compare it to.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll let Blergs pick on this one. I've got promos going on different forums right now so I'll let someone else have some fun too!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Looks like I got chosen for another promo, this would have been my PH debuts Ohhhh well I will keep my eye out for something in the future god luck to whoever gets the opp.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
well i sent one out and left the thread up to the rest of the reps to pick the playas. im just too busy to pick winners, and to be frank, run promos..
i do like to swoop in and pick a lucky guy here and there ... and thats what i did on this promo.. stubbs should be getting his shipment any time now.
I'm excited to start my first log just waiting for my package to arrive. I check the mail everyday waiting. I'll try and put a link to the log when I get thanks again guys

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome opportunity here! Always wanted to give epi a shot. Good luck applicants!

Jahcuree

Here is my application.

26 Y.o.
Been lifting ~8 years
6'0 175lbs ~10%bf
always trying to put on more mass :)

Currently using carbless post workout so my body is nice and primed.

Sent from my iPad using Am.com

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Aight i got my stuff in yesterday.. I should be starting the log pretty soon. Again thanks for the opportunity guys.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
awesome stubbs! shoot us a link when u get things fired up!

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
awesome stubbs! shoot us a link when u get things fired up!
Hey xR1pp3Rx i just posted my log dont know how to get the link but ill try later when i can get to a computer. But its under MMV3 log sponsored

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
curious to see how this compares to original mmv2...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
stubbs481 Supplement Logs 121
DreamBig LG Sciences 74
KeyHAWK LG Sciences 3
KeyHAWK Supplement Logs 56
BeBig LG Sciences 2