Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

FREE Jack3d Micro!!! Come help INFORM the NOOBZ! -Round 1-

- Jack3d Micro™ INFORM THE NOOBZ GIVEAWAY -

We've all been there... The newbie at the gym using the leg press as overhead press machine, hanging upside down curling the lat pulldown bar. Embarrassing? Yes, but it's true.

We've also all wasted our money on crappy products. We've all listened to the wrong people, read the wrong ad's, etc...

Let's do our part, and give back to the Iron Game... Let's Inform the Noobz!!!

Winning, as always, is EASY BREEZY... Just post up a response to our question and you could win HUGE.

FREE JACK3D MICRO Giveaway
    --------------------------
    Answer this question: What is the BEST training tip you've ever received?
    --------------------------
    With the thousands of new gym rats running Jack3d Micro, we need to do our part and school them on the art of getting HUGE. They've got the supplements, now lets get their training in-line. Post them up!!

We will randomly select 5 individuals to get a FREE bottle of Jack3d Micro! If we break 5 pages of responses, by Thursday (9-6) @ 5pm EST we will bump this to 10 individuals and each will receive a bottle of Jack3d Micro AND a USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker.

(Random winners will be selected Friday, September 7th. 18+ Adults ONLY. U.S. shipping address' only.)

\\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Best training tip I have ever gotten is to stop training like a "Bro" that only does "Pecs and Biceps", to do Legs, Core, Lower back, Back and well...to sum it up, big compound exercises because they do not give "big waists" and that shows I am no longer infected with a disease Martin Berkham coined as: F*ckarounditis.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Best training tip was to start working my lower body just as hard as my upper body wow that changed things for sure, but my BEST tip I've ever got wasn't about training it was about how my diet needs to be in-check....I see it everyday in my gym the guys in there...perfect form...putting in reps...compound lifts and working their asses off...but sadly they gain ever so slow if at all....because they don't comprehend the importance of how much our diet affects our bodies compared to training....so again I must say the best tip is make sure your diet is in check as to fit your goals
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

working out legs does more than someone could
    imagine. what looks cooler? bench pressing 315 or squating over 500lbs with the barbell bending around your shoulders. work legs out twice a week and you'll be stronger than any other guy in the gym. if you wanna get stronger-lift more weight
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.85%

The best tip I got was to lift heavy ass weights to failure, don't try to cut and get bigger at the same time. Lift heavy ass weights until people ask if your on the juice, then cut! -boss
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Best tip ive ever got was to put as much time into the food i prepare and eat as i do when i train. Sleep and nap when tired and for every press/pull i need to consume a good calorie for "good" muscle.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.96%

"Nothing works unless you do." Plain and simple
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.04%

Best training tip- less is more- you grow in the kitchen, not the gym.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Let the responses flow, guys!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'9"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.48%

Don't just go through the motions but train your mind. A strong body requires a strong mind. Work on both every time and just try to improve by even the smallest margin. Only then will you be maximizing your potential.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Have a plan - good results don't come by accident.
  12. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.65%

Shut up and train. That's the best advice I can give.
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.49%

Lift big,eat big,sleep big
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Best tip I ever received: Never Allow your ego to get in the way of learning something new. I used to lift horribly after high school. I was strong and powerful but my workout was The same and I would Deadlift, bench, squat, and power clean about 4 days a week. I used to never listen to anyone about over training, or lifting properly. For
    Years I made no progress until I finally listened to those telling me to have better splits, and takeover rest days. This is just an example bc I did tons of stuff wrong. But best advice: "CHECK YOUR EGO AT THE DOOR"
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Don't major in the minors. Let the small crap take care of itself and don't stress out over minor details, just believe in what your program and work hard.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.38%

Diet and Sleep/Recovery are even more important than the training do. Your diet has to fit what your goal is and you have to get quality rest, otherwise you are just spinning your wheels.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.67%

Best training tip

Stop eating junk
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.72%

Best training tip... intensity for immensity! Train like a warrior!
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Not an entry, but the best tip I received was the importance of nutrition and that it outweighed the work in the gym.

I'd always been bigger, so for all the years I lifted, I was concerned with losing fat more than gaining muscle. I didn't understand the concept that calories made both fat and muscle. I for some reason thought that lifting built muscle and I could do that while barely eating. Well, I wasted a LOT of years when I was younger falling prey to this and also, most likely, messing up my metabolism.

Learning the importance of what your BMR is and how to properly add or lose weight is the best thing anyone could ever learn, IMO.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

"You have to suffer if you wanna get tougher!" and "Even steel needs to go through the fire to get harder so burn it!"
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.04%

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Not an entry, but the best tip I received was the importance of nutrition and that it outweighed the work in the gym.

I'd always been bigger, so for all the years I lifted, I was concerned with losing fat more than gaining muscle. I didn't understand the concept that calories made both fat and muscle. I for some reason thought that lifting built muscle and I could do that while barely eating. Well, I wasted a LOT of years when I was younger falling prey to this and also, most likely, messing up my metabolism.

Learning the importance of what your BMR is and how to properly add or lose weight is the best thing anyone could ever learn, IMO.
    This! I followed the advice of mr.Cooper, FINALLY, and I swear I Necer thought I coul eat so much carbs and LOSE bf and BUILD muscle at the same time doing so! Diet is truly paramount... I uses to kill myself working out and had no idea I was accomplishing nothing with my poor eating habits. 3 months of proper nutrition and the changes have already ensued..

Just yesterday, my cousin who hadn't seen me since may said, damn dude you working out? I was like well I always had been... But now I'm eating the right way! He said u look thinner, I was lkke I actually weigh a little more but like I said, eating the right way!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Best training tip for me was diet is 90% of the battle. Only the past few weeks I have started really cracking down on my diet and it has made all the difference. I had heard it and read it millions of times. Until its applied, you haven't unlocked your full potential!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.53%

Just like many of the posters above me have stated, diet really is key. I think the best advice regarding my training is "Abs are made in the kitchen." I used to be that guy in the corner of the gym doing 100's of variations of crunches with little results until I got my diet in check. Another goo piece of advice is to judge your progress in the mirror, not on the scale. Many people set a number when they're bulkin and gain too much fat in order to achieve their goal. Bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint!!!
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

Best training tip: Form is key. Forget the weight, make sure u feel it. This goes for newbies and old gym heads.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Best training tip: Form is key. Forget the weight, make sure u feel it. This goes for newbies and old gym heads.
    Bro, are you telling me that I'm not supposed to use my whole body when doing bicep curls? That's crazy! Next you are going to say that I have to start working my legs and stop doing arms every day....

Not srs.......
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%

The best training tip for me was that you grow out of the gym not in it so rest is best!
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.83%

NEVER NEEEVER trust a fart.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

Bro, are you telling me that I'm not supposed to use my whole body when doing bicep curls? That's crazy! Next you are going to say that I have to start working my legs and stop doing arms every day....

Not srs.......
    Yeah and when u spot someone on bench using too much weight and you have to upright row it back up.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.18%

Theres no contest for assistence work, dont think so much. Just shut up and lift.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.85%

Best tip I've ever had was not to train by myself. Sure you can get great workouts training solo however with a partner, he can push you, make you mad before your lift, and most importantly make you push your reps past failure giving you assistance. The gains are just incomparable!
    PES R&D
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.49%

Best advice is always track your progress. This is the only thing that keeps me from giving up on a regular bases. When I look back and see what iwas doing 2 months ago.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.25%

Best tip: Trying new routines and getting away from my dated daily routine. Goes back to the whole ego. I dont know everything so taking the time to listen to other fellow lifters is key to knowledge.

"Knowledge is power"
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.04%

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME
    Best advice is always track your progress. This is the only thing that keeps me from giving up on a regular bases. When I look back and see what iwas doing 2 months ago.
    True- I'm finishing up my first composition notebook it's taken a little over a year to fill every page, but the progress is undeniable when u force yourself to go bigger than last time
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Solid advice. I find pictures are a nice tool too since we are so used to seeing ourselves every day that it becomes difficult to notice all the changes. You go back and look at pictures though and you really see it.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Solid advice. I find pictures are a nice tool too since we are so used to seeing ourselves every day that it becomes difficult to notice all the changes. You go back and look at pictures though and you really see it.
    That and I'll take measurements some times even though I feel like a diva doing it. Anything to help feel motivated one of the big reasons I visit this site everyday also.
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.12%

Best training tip? 50% nutrition, 50% training, so don't half ass anything keep it at 100% dedication.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.48%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

the best tip I have ever gotten, thank you goku Name:  besttip.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  61.1 KB
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    the best tip I have ever gotten, thank you goku Name:  besttip.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  61.1 KB
    Like 1,2,3...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.16%

Lift what you can, try not to overdo it too much. Remember, sweat is fat crying!!
    After a year off, I'm back
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.38%

Like my arms like my rims. 22's son. Take jack3d micro and you'll have the best workout on earth.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 145
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 11:31 PM
  2. Jack3d Micro FORMULA help me breakdown.
    By FitModel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 02:29 PM
  3. THE REAL Jack3d Micro Sale You've All Been Waiting For...
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 04:35 AM
  4. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 06:43 PM