FREE Jack3d Micro!!! Come help INFORM the NOOBZ! -Round 1-

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Best advice is always track your progress. This is the only thing that keeps me from giving up on a regular bases. When I look back and see what iwas doing 2 months ago.


  2. Best tip: Trying new routines and getting away from my dated daily routine. Goes back to the whole ego. I dont know everything so taking the time to listen to other fellow lifters is key to knowledge.

    "Knowledge is power"
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME
    Best advice is always track your progress. This is the only thing that keeps me from giving up on a regular bases. When I look back and see what iwas doing 2 months ago.
    True- I'm finishing up my first composition notebook it's taken a little over a year to fill every page, but the progress is undeniable when u force yourself to go bigger than last time

  4. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Best advice is always track your progress. This is the only thing that keeps me from giving up on a regular bases. When I look back and see what iwas doing 2 months ago.
    Solid advice. I find pictures are a nice tool too since we are so used to seeing ourselves every day that it becomes difficult to notice all the changes. You go back and look at pictures though and you really see it.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Solid advice. I find pictures are a nice tool too since we are so used to seeing ourselves every day that it becomes difficult to notice all the changes. You go back and look at pictures though and you really see it.
    That and I'll take measurements some times even though I feel like a diva doing it. Anything to help feel motivated one of the big reasons I visit this site everyday also.

  6. Best training tip? 50% nutrition, 50% training, so don't half ass anything keep it at 100% dedication.

  7. the best tip I have ever gotten, thank you goku Name:  besttip.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  61.1 KB

  8. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    the best tip I have ever gotten, thank you goku Name:  besttip.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  61.1 KB
    Like 1,2,3...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  9. Lift what you can, try not to overdo it too much. Remember, sweat is fat crying!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  10. Like my arms like my rims. 22's son. Take jack3d micro and you'll have the best workout on earth.

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
    •   
       


  11. BEST training ever, was when i was cured from all "F@#!AROUNDITIS" Mr. Berkhan made a wonderful post here www . leangains.com/2011/09/****arounditis . html

    If your a NOOB.. you DEFF wanna check this out for sure!

    Help cure F@#!AROUNDITIS for GOOD!!!

  12. Best Training Tip: Lift wide....Bench, Incline, Pullups etc. at the time I was gaining weight around my waist. I played basketball. A guy told me lift wide. He said then you don't have to focus so much on losing weight. REASON is becuase you will get wider up top. People will stop focusing on your belly and look at how wide your shoulders, chest and back are. I gained 6 inches each way. Now I have thick muscles and wide wing span. No, people don't focus on my belly anymore. All I hear is damn your huge.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Best Training Tip: Lift wide....Bench, Incline, Pullups etc. at the time I was gaining weight around my waist. I played basketball. A guy told me lift wide. He said then you don't have to focus so much on losing weight. REASON is becuase you will get wider up top. People will stop focusing on your belly and look at how wide your shoulders, chest and back are. I gained 6 inches each way. Now I have thick muscles and wide wing span. No, people don't focus on my belly anymore. All I hear is damn your huge.
    6'5" 330 lbs you are huge lol and good advice been wanting to add this mentality to my routine for the same reasons.

  14. The best training tip I have received is to squeeze my shoulder blades together and lower my elbows when bench pressing.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    6'5" 330 lbs you are huge lol and good advice been wanting to add this mentality to my routine for the same reasons.
    Thank you, naddaneme. I do forget at times since my wife is only 5'5". being around her everday I forget. I see people in town when I'm working and notice the stares and how uncomfortable they become until they hear me speak to someone or laugh.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Thank you, naddaneme. I do forget at times since my wife is only 5'5". being around her everday I forget. I see people in town when I'm working and notice the stares and how uncomfortable they become until they hear me speak to someone or laugh.
    My brother in law is 6'11" me and him used to do everything together. Before he got married. he used to get stop and asked how tall he was all the time when we went out. He married my sister who is only 5'4" but they make a darn good couple.

  17. Don't talk about it, do it.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Tryingtobe View Post
    Don't talk about it, do it.
    Do what?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride

    Do what?
    It.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    It.
    Name:  Screen shot 2012-09-07 at 12.15.32 PM.png
Views: 125
Size:  198.9 KB
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=65 875"/>
    Uncool! Haha

  22. That picture is going to give me nightmares.

  23. Best training tip is don't giveaway any of your tips. I've worked hard to acquire the knowledge and experience I have so unless you want to work as hard as I do, you're not going to get results. What the hell though, I'll tell some tips if there is a chance I can get some Jack3d micro out of it. Training should individualized for the person. There is no one size fits all. Something that works for a young 20 something isn't going to be ideal for a 40 year old. Take the time and experience to learn what works for your individual body type and at your age. Don't take anyone's word for what works and what does not work. Find out for yourself, otherwise you're just working blind. Take everything I say with a grain of salt because only you can figure this out on your own. If you don't want to put fourth the effort, stay out of the gym and stay the hell out of my way.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Uncool! Haha
    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    That picture is going to give me nightmares.
    He is actually surprised/shocked because they are saying "Do It" How much do you think he likes getting poked lol?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=65 875"/>
    Ffffuuuuuuuuu for that!!!! Hello childhood nightmares!!!! Lolol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    He is actually surprised/shocked because they are saying "Do It" How much do you think he likes getting poked lol?
    Not only will that pic stop anyone else from sharing their tips, but it might also cause a mass exodus from the forums. lol

  27. Just getting in from traveling! Posting winner(s) tonight!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  28. Good luck everybody! Starting up a log on this stuff soon and I can't wait!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Use code "RJA" for 50% off your next order!

  29. Boom! Winning advice.






    not an entry*

  30. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Do what?
    Wasn't directed at anybody in here. Just some advice I've received in the gym.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 145
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 11:31 PM
  2. Jack3d Micro FORMULA help me breakdown.
    By FitModel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 02:29 PM
  3. THE REAL Jack3d Micro Sale You've All Been Waiting For...
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 04:35 AM
  4. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 06:43 PM
Log in
Log in