The Appreciation Thread! Showing Your Thanks!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
You know sometimes we all can get carried away when it come to promos and just forgot to give a BIG THANK YOU to the reps and companies that gives us this awesome opportunity to log there products and become sponsors. So this thread will be made solely for giving your thanks to the reps and company for these amazing chances we get!

Rules are simple.

* Post a thank you
* Post the company name you log for
* Post names of the reps that gave you the opportunity
* Post links to what you logged and the name of the product you log.
* Reps share your love to if ya want :)

I'll start things off.

Thank you to Iforce "VaughnTrue, allnatural923" and everyone else from Iforce for the chance to log Reversitol V2 + Intimidate.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/203072-mrmarc-gettin-greek.html

Thank you Purus Labs "AaronJP1" for the chance to log Fat Smack XR

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/205535-mrmarc-how-much.html

Thank you Southland and reps for the opportunity to log GLYCOMYX

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/203994-mrmarc-log-glycomyx.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/southland-performance/205671-mrmarc-glycomyx-finial.html

*If a admin needs to move this thread to the correct loction please do so, I had no idea were to put this. Maybe this could be sticky.?*

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I wanna thank the Academy and all my fans, without them this would not have been possible.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Nice thread Marc. I would like to express some thanks too.

I'd like to thank Vitruvian and Drooks10 from AppNut for giving me the chance to log Fat Free/Drive and later RPM before I became a rep (logs were on another forum, so i can't link them). I would also like to extend my deepest gratitude for them welcoming me to the AppNut family by giving me a chance to join their rep team!

I'd like to thank Smitty, Vicesoldier, and Genomyx for giving me the chance to log Slin Sane V2 recently:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208075-slin-sane-membrane.html

Last but certainly not least, I would like to thank Mr. Cooper from SNS for providing invaluable support and advice before, during and after my unsponsored X-Gels log.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks man, it's an honor to see my name on the list! Great idea!

You're an excellent logger Marc.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Thanks man, it's an honor to see my name on the list! Great idea!

You're an excellent logger Marc.
Thank you! We need more people to hop on board this and don't be shy!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Bump for more thanks.....You don't have to wait until November to give thanks people!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love this idea. One way to give extra thanks is I usually order more of a product if I like it from a company that lets me rep for them. I almost always do this (assuming the product run was good of course!)

Thanks to Renegade Rows and the Controlled Labs Team- Giving me the chance to run Blue Gene, Purple Wraath, and give out a sweet shaker bottle that will last me and get used for forever. And I didn't even realize my final review of the products didn't show up until I looked today that damn thread eater!

Thanks to Marms and Lecheek- Giving me the chance to run Mass HGH and Testodrol X9. Very generous opportunity and much appreciated. Ordered two more bottles of Mass HGH as a result of the run!

Thanks to kevinhy and the PES team along with Synthetic Supplements- An Alpha T2 run, and sending me both Agmatine and Methyl Synephrine. Class act company through and through.

Thanks to ddfox, PrepNwa23, and the Neogenix crew- Letting me run Neurosurge, my first sponsored log on this forum.

Thanks to VaughnTrue and the iForce team- Bottle of Protean and a sweet iForce t-shirt. Have ordered over 10 tubs of Vanilla Mint Swirl Protean since that initial bottle. Stuff is absolutely delicious!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I would like to thank VaughnTrue and the iForce team for hooking me up on my first sponsored log of Intimidate and Testabolan V2. Also AllNatural for the tub of VMS Protean to log :)

I wanna thank NattyD, Bdcc, Delta, BPjohn, Kevinhy and the PES Family for my AT2 log and for the winnings on the TESTify Stack which I will also be reviewing hardcore!

Thank you JiggaManBill and AI sports for letting me log STOKED!

Thank you JD, Djbeanpole, Packers and the Athletix family for my pct I'm running right now! My nuts are saved haha

Thank you AaronJP and Grambo for the epic full product line log of Purus and accepting me into their Family. It def has been a dream come true to rep for such a great company!

Last but no least! Thank you to all my friends, family and supporters in here. Motivation and teachings are the biggest things in my book! Thank you everyone

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
JudgementDay, Diabetic Lifter... Ben, Natty Diaster... & the whole PES team & USP Labs for hooking me up multiple times... IForce for trying out their Protean. Marms & LeCheek for that whole Cycle Armor deal. :)

There's also some samples that were sent out to me and a few bottles I've gotten to try as of late that was from: Genomyx & Southland Performance Products. Couple the SNS guys hooked me up with their agmatine... Thank you all!

So thanks to everyone that has taken care of me on these boards; all I can do is pay it forward. :D

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'd like to thank Aaronjp1, Airborne42, Grambo and Purus for the opportunity they gave me to log Condense! Just a great bunch of guys and are always there to support you and motivate! Purus and thier reps have won me over!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'd like to thank Aaronjp1, Airborne42, Grambo and Purus for the opportunity they gave me to log Condense! Just a great bunch of guys and are always there to support you and motivate! Purus and thier reps have won me over!
Thank you for the support and providing a kickass log!!! Hell yea brother

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Big ass bump, come on guys I know there are more of you out that who should be thankful lol!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanna thank xR1pp3Rx for having a hand in getting the LG Science team for giving me the chance to log the Trifecta Stack. Also AX1 from LG for sending my application through to the big bosses at LG Science. I can't wait to have this baby in my hand and start doing it!
I'm be rocking right next to you Marc.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I wanna thank xR1pp3Rx for having a hand in getting the LG Science team for giving me the chance to log the Trifecta Stack. Also AX1 from LG for sending my application through to the big bosses at LG Science. I can't wait to have this baby in my hand and start doing it!
I'm be rocking right next to you Marc.
Good stuff. Rippy is a good dude!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome Idea here and there are so many GREAT people/reps and companies on this board to thank but right off the top of my head I would have to give FL3X,JD & VITAMINSTORE.I I will have to post some links and some more thanks when I get a chance.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Ok it took me a little while to make my way to here but I really want to give props to the 2 companies that gave me my first opportunity at logging..
First UNC Nate and AI Sports Nutrition for letting me log TestoPRO http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/209940-cary-ks-run.html
Second I wanna thank howwedo107 and PNI for letting me log my new favorite PWO-Prodigy http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/212146-cary-ks-prodigy.html

I cannot thank both companies and reps enough!!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to Marms and LeCheek for the kick ass shaker cup!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just wanted to thank borobulker, pmiller383, and drooks10 for helping a newbie break into the logging ranks here on AM!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DEWEY! For the awesome O promo he ran that earned me some Uptake! You the man Dewey!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Thank you JD AND ATHLETIX for allowing me to run the Div 1, Licogenix, Formula-X stack for multiple weeks and showing AM members I'm definitely dedicated to the game with my first logging opportunity on this site.

Thank you Pmiller and Muscle Pharm for a run with your newest product Amino1, received today, let's go!
1st Annual 100% RAW CHAMPIONSHIPS IN PARKERSBURG WV, Saturday Oct 6, 2012' in honor of MP.
Meet #13 in 2.5 yrs.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Thanks bros I'm appreciative for the opportunity from such an awesome company! My log isn't done yet I still have plenty left in that bottle!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Thanks to Finaflex!! I have had the opportunity to LOG many of their fantastic supplements, and not too long ago was asked to join the Finaflex Family as a representative. I am honored to work side by side with DreamWeaver and ScottyDoc two stand up gentlemen. If you guys are reading and are interested in Finaflex please hit me up we are always looking for dedicated loggers!