NP Labor Day Sale: Lit Up still available!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
You know I am. This Labor Day sale is awesome all round.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
how do you get free shipping?

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
how do you get free shipping?
You get free shipping on your entire order if you buy one of those 6 products at the top (like SSV2). Depending on what you end up ordering, it may be cheaper to pay for shipping and use one of the $0ff coupons.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
You get free shipping on your entire order if you buy one of those 6 products at the top (like SSV2). Depending on what you end up ordering, it may be cheaper to pay for shipping and use one of the $0ff coupons.
I had it in my bag and nutra is still charging the standard 6.95 . Guessing it won't work until a certain date?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Lit- up and a bunch of other stuff, already stocked up on SSV2
That's what I was saying - you have to have one of those other 6 products in your cart to qualify for the free shipping. SSV2 seemed like the best deal out of those products (at least for me, even though I am stocked up too).

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was saying - you have to have one of those other 6 products in your cart to qualify for the free shipping. SSV2 seemed like the best deal out of those products (at least for me, even though I am stocked up too).

Ohhhh okay thanks haha

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I did see that all orders over 100 are free shipping. Which happened real fast for me. Lol. Thankfully I'm working extra hours to pay this off.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I did see that all orders over 100 are free shipping. Which happened real fast for me. Lol. Thankfully I'm working extra hours to pay this off.
Hopefully you saved some of that GH for me....

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
What the hell am I the only one not getting free shipping? My order was 120 lol

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Amazing deal. Lit-Up is one of my favorite pre-workouts. If I wasn't so backlogged with pre-workouts already, I'd stock up on some of these.