5 Loggers needed for Endurance Bcaa Plus by Fahrenheit Nutrition

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    128765
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    34.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    5 Loggers needed for Endurance Bcaa Plus by Fahrenheit Nutrition


    Folks this is not your standard 2-1-1 BCAA! That is unless you can find another BCAA that includes Creatinol-O-Phosphate and Beta Alanine, and tastes great!

    Why are these additions important? (the short version)

    • Beta Alanine decreases the burning sensation of muscles!
    • Creatinol-O-Phosphate increases contraction of the muscles when no oxygen is available in the muscles, providing an extra edge during high intensity workouts!


    Name:  ENDURANCE-ingredient-panel-Fahrenheit-Nutrition.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  75.6 KB

    Now is your chance to try this unique BCAA plus, Endurance and give your opinion.

  2. New Member
    Danimozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    42918
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    14.24%

    In! Would love to try!
  3. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    128765
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    34.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ok folks the rules are simple:
    For guys or girls 21 or older - US Only
    Loggers must be active user in a good standing (in the green) on AM
    If selected you must be willing to start ASAP and update the log at least 3-4 times a week.

    The preference would be for solo runs

    Good Luck!
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    128765
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    34.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Danimozz View Post
    In! Would love to try!
    submit an app
  5. New Member
    nomoredex's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    4620
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    42.96%

    formula sounds really interesting, I havent used Creatinol-O-Phosphate in awhile. I want to run this.

    age 21
    California resident
    very wiling to run a log and update daily.
  6. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    128765
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    34.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nomoredex View Post
    formula sounds really interesting, I havent used Creatinol-O-Phosphate in awhile. I want to run this.

    age 21
    California resident
    very wiling to run a log and update daily.
    You're in. PM me your info.
  7. New Member
    Danimozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    42918
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    14.24%

    21 almost 22 years old,
    Can start right away
    Will update daily
    Been looking for a good BCAA to try for A few weeks and this one looks terrific!
  8. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    128765
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    34.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Danimozz View Post
    21 almost 22 years old,
    Can start right away
    Will update daily
    Been looking for a good BCAA to try for A few weeks and this one looks terrific!

    I think you will like it - very solid product! PM me your shipping info
  9. New Member
    Danimozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    42918
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    14.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox

    I think you will like it - very solid product! PM me your shipping info
    Thanks! PM swnt
  10. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,996
    Rep Power
    1153533
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    11.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    26 male
    Can start right away, and will have no problems logging this that much. Have been looking for a bcaa log around.
  11. New Member
    nomoredex's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    4620
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    42.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    You're in. PM me your info.
    pm sent
  12. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,310
    Rep Power
    2025552
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    37.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    what flavor is it?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  13. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,754
    Rep Power
    1855989
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    94.74%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    using this now, it is a tremendous formula and mixes well
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions
  14. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    128765
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    34.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    what flavor is it?
    It is melon - more in the watermelon range than say a honey dew or cantalope
  15. New Member
    polishcyborg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    2138
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    63.99%

    Im in. I would like to log this.
    I just started logging Speed X3 for Lecheek.
    Good luck everyone
  16. New Member
    hvac88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    2459
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    90.62%

    I hope I can get in 25 m here no current logs. I can start asap.
    Im currently taking protein and BCAA now.
    Thanks
  17. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,319
    Rep Power
    4875249
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    55.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    Folks – this is not your standard 2-1-1 BCAA! That is unless you can find another BCAA that includes Creatinol-O-Phosphate and Beta Alanine, and tastes great!

    Why are these additions important? (the short version)

    • Beta Alanine decreases the burning sensation of muscles!
    • Creatinol-O-Phosphate increases contraction of the muscles when no oxygen is available in the muscles, providing an extra edge during high intensity workouts!


    Name:  ENDURANCE-ingredient-panel-Fahrenheit-Nutrition.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  75.6 KB

    Now is your chance to try this unique BCAA plus, Endurance and give your opinion.
    would LOVE to try this
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  18. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    128765
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    34.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    would LOVE to try this
    submit an app
  19. Senior Member
    LizKing531's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,169
    Rep Power
    1163667
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    26.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    Ok folks the rules are simple:
    For guys or girls 21 or older - US Only
    Loggers must be active user in a good standing (in the green) on AM
    If selected you must be willing to start ASAP and update the log at least 3-4 times a week.

    The preference would be for solo runs

    Good Luck!
    OOOO!!!!! BCAAs!!!

    I'd love to give it a go - I've tried purple wraath & recoverpro - I've been working at this IF diet, so BCAAs are a staple for me. I finishing up a run of Recreate this week. I've got the Hyper T2/Revamp combo on deck next, but could hold off if necessary -
  20. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,144
    Rep Power
    437807
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    18.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I can certainly give this a try. I'd love to see the effects of Creatinol-O-Phosphate + Beta-Alanine.

    I just looked at the label again and WOW you guys actually put in a decent amount of BA and CM.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!
  21. Elite Member
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,437
    Rep Power
    3678864
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    98.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Good luck everone and Congrats To FN and Bolanrox.
    Focused Nutrition Head Rep
    http://focusednutrition.com/
  22. Advanced Member
    scoooter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    976
    Rep Power
    147172
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.66%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Interesting formula, never used Creatinol-O-Phosphate. I want to try this.
  23. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    128765
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    34.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I can certainly give this a try. I'd love to see the effects of Creatinol-O-Phosphate + Beta-Alanine.

    I just looked at the label again and WOW you guys actually put in a decent amount of BA and CM.
    Put in an app
  24. New Member
    pnut143's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    4550
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    39.82%

    Male 25
    Currently have not been using caffeine, beta alanine, or creatine (I understand that creatinol-o-phosphate isnt creatine) for two months to give body a rest and start fresh, im ready to dominate the gym
    Never have tried creatinol-o-phosphate but I am really interested in the lactic acid buffering effects especially when paired with beta-alanine
    I typically go to rec 4x a week, easily could update log at least 4x a week
  25. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    128765
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    34.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Good luck everone and Congrats To FN and Bolanrox.
    thanks man!
  26. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    128765
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    34.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    Interesting formula, never used Creatinol-O-Phosphate. I want to try this.
    put in an app
  27. Diamond Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,025
    Rep Power
    4953761
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    14.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting VeteranPosting Pro

    good stuff.....
  28. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    128765
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    34.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pnut143 View Post
    Male 25
    Currently have not been using caffeine, beta alanine, or creatine (I understand that creatinol-o-phosphate isnt creatine) for two months to give body a rest and start fresh, im ready to dominate the gym
    Never have tried creatinol-o-phosphate but I am really interested in the lactic acid buffering effects especially when paired with beta-alanine
    I typically go to rec 4x a week, easily could update log at least 4x a week
    Winner send me your mailing info!
  29. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    128765
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    34.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    get those apps in guys!
  30. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,144
    Rep Power
    437807
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    18.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    Put in an app
    Male 23
    Just finished using Formula X from Athletix. Currently on I-GH-1 + GHenerate at night before bed (GH boosters). Toco-8 as well.
    I go to the gym 4 to 5 times a week, and run 2-3 times a week (2 miles or hill sprints).
    Long-standing membership at AM, completed several logs and reviews of products in the past.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!
  31. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    128765
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    34.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Male 23
    Just finished using Formula X from Athletix. Currently on I-GH-1 + GHenerate at night before bed (GH boosters). Toco-8 as well.
    I go to the gym 4 to 5 times a week, and run 2-3 times a week (2 miles or hill sprints).
    Long-standing membership at AM, completed several logs and reviews of products in the past.
    In! it will be good to see what you think of Endurance vs Formula-x. I found the recovery from Fromula-x to be great but it's been a year since i ran it, so it gets fuzzy

    Shoot me your info!
  32. New Member
    nomoredex's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    4620
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    42.96%

    When should they be getting sent out for us to log?
  33. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    128765
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    34.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Planning on sending out the info either tomorrow or Saturday depending on how many more apps we get
  34. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    128765
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    34.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Friday Morning Pre Holiday Weekend Bump!
  35. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    128765
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    34.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I have sent out the mailing info for all of the winners. If you weren't picked, do not fret there are going to be plenty of logs coming in the near future!

    For the winners: please post a link up to your logs in this thread once you get them set up
  36. Advanced Member
    scoooter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    976
    Rep Power
    147172
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.66%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Thank you !

    I just got a 30 servings container of Melon flavored Endurance BCAA Plus delivered.
  37. Diamond Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,025
    Rep Power
    4953761
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    14.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting VeteranPosting Pro

    please post links to the logs in this thread....
  38. New Member
    Danimozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    42918
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    14.24%

    Danimoz lifts hard with endurance!
  39. New Member
    nomoredex's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    4620
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    42.96%

    I received mine, log coming very soon.
  40. New Member
    nomoredex's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    4620
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    42.96%
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Loggers needed for iForce's new product!
    By kingjameskjf in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 03:03 PM
  2. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 09:29 PM
  3. ΩΩ-Loggers Needed For FlashOver!!-ΩΩ
    By custom in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 08:49 PM
Log in
Log in