Fahrenheit Nutrition is looking for 5 loggers for Lean-EFX Refined
- 08-27-2012, 09:40 PM
Fahrenheit Nutrition is looking for 5 loggers for Lean-EFX Refined
Loggers need for LEAN-EFX Refined
SCIENCE-DRIVEN, RAPID WEIGHT LOSS LEAN-EFX Refined
Out with the OLD, In with the NEW and IMPROVED!
The Best Just Got Better!
· Are you Tired of the SHAKES and Jitters of Diet Pills. None with LEAN-EFX REFINED!
· Do you hate the typical CRASH with other pills! Not on LEAN-EFX REFINED!
· Don’t you wish your diet pill did as advertised. Then you need LEAN-EFX REFINED!
Let’s cut to the chase!
WHY, WHEN and HOW on LEAN-EFX REFINED:
- Sustained Energy – We are NOT an energy pill. Get the Jitters and Shakes elsewhere. Fahrenheit Nutrition would rather surprise you by the end of the day with even sustained energy, rather than hit you over the head and go away in a rush.
- Appetite Suppressant, Mood Enhancement – Dieting is hard enough, let us give you a push in the direction of not wanting to eat just to eat, and then make you feel good while doing it!
- Scientifically Proven Weight Loss – the IMPROVED in LEAN-EFX REFINED is just that. We have combined two powerful weight loss ingredients into one formulation. Both Green Coffee Bean Extract and Evodiamine combine synergistically, at just the right combined daily dosage, to give LEAN-EFX REFINED everything needed for Ultimate Fat Burning!
- For those needing sustained energy, appetite suppressant, and mood enhancement take one pill in the morning upon waking.
- For those wanting to KICK in the Weight Loss effects of LEAN-EFX REFINED, take a second pill at lunch. This second pill gives you the combined daily dosage needed of Green Coffee Bean Extract and Evodiamine. This second pill is the key in opening the door to continued Weight Loss.
The science behind “Green Coffee Bean Effect”
In its pre-roasted form, green coffee bean contains a very important, active compound called chlorogenic acid. Chlorogenic acid works by inhibiting the release of glucose in the body, while boosting the metabolism or “burning” of fat. Together, these two mechanisms inhibit the absorption of fat and eliminate weight gain.
In a recent study published in the Journal of Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity subjects taking green coffee bean extract lost an average of 10.5% of their total body weight and 16% of their total body fat.
Those clinical results are REAL and they are now a key component of LEAN-EFX Refined!
The science behind “Evodiamine”
Stimulates receptors in your body and reduces the uptake of fat. It has shown to increase your body’s natural ability to burn fat and provide positive energy. It’s primary benefits are two-fold – not only does it help your body burn calories, but it releases hormones produced by the adrenal glands that provide extra energy.
- Supports digestion
- Promotes fat burning
- Elevates the production of body heat acting as a thermogenic to burn more calories
A Known Side Effect of Evodiamine – loss of appetite!
Do not settle for anything less than proven technology.
Let LEAN-EFX Refined be your complete source for weight loss, appetite control, and mood enhancement.
Remember, when it comes to getting your body under control, you can Make Excuses or MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
- 08-27-2012, 09:45 PM
Ok Guys and Gals, We are looking for 5 loggers to start ASAP. You must be 21 or older and are a poster in good standing (in the green) here on AM. This should be the only log running, and the log should be updated 3-4 updates a week. If picked you would need to start in a few days of receipt.
All we are asking for is your honest feedback of Lean-EFX Refined, so lets get some apps rolling!
- 08-27-2012, 09:57 PM
Is this US only? Any Months of active posting required? Any minimum post count? Can other products be used along with this, or do they have to be run by you? Can you wait for someone to finish a commitment or would you do a dual sponsorship log?>SNS-Glycophase<Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
08-27-2012, 10:01 PM
US only do to shipping, Post count is not as important, it depends more on the person.
Other non sponsored supps no issue assuming nothing new is being introduced into the mix, so if you are currently taking it please continue
For this one it would be an ASAP start, depending on what the other product is we can be flexible, but the preference would be for solo runs.
08-27-2012, 10:02 PM
Perfect ! Good to know, now get those apps in people ASAP Seems like a good product and I wanna learn a bit more about it upon empirical responses!
>SNS-Glycophase<Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
08-27-2012, 10:09 PM
i have yet to hear a bad thing from any review. the appetite suppression is becoming a thing of legend.
08-28-2012, 12:22 AM
I would love an opportunity to run this! I'm getting ready to go on an all out cut, so this would be perfect! I can update daily if needed, and obviously, post before, during, and after pics if needed.
I've done plentyof logs here, and will not let you down. If you'd like links, I can provide those later. Trying to prep for Hurricane Isaac right now.. lol..
08-28-2012, 01:58 AM
08-28-2012, 08:53 AM
08-28-2012, 09:56 AM
25 here and need to lose about 7-10 pounds. I'm new to the boards but I'll give it a shot!! I'm looking for a great fat burner that gonna help me lose the fat, give me evergy. Not taking anything right now beside protein and bcaa. thanks
08-28-2012, 10:56 AM
08-28-2012, 11:34 AM
08-28-2012, 11:40 AM
24 male. I'm getting ready to start a cut which I will be running a IF diet with low carbs and will still lifting weightings and also doing cardio 5 to 6 days a week mixing both hiit and liss. I have tried oep in the past but it gave me the shakes so I'm looking for one that won't. I'm in the us coast guard so having the shakes while on duty wasn't that great. I hope I'm picked thanks for the opp
08-28-2012, 11:48 AM
08-28-2012, 12:05 PM
08-28-2012, 03:34 PM
08-29-2012, 01:32 PM
08-29-2012, 01:57 PM
08-29-2012, 03:45 PM
Totally in on this.
5 ft. 3.5 in. (yes the 1/2 inch counts)
I am not particularly sensitive to stims but I am very picky with which ones I prefer to use. Poorly made products feel dirty, have a crash, and the energy is not focused. As of right now my favorite energy supp for studying or getting stuff done is Slim FX. I would love to try the new Lean EFX to see how it compares to that as well as the many other stims I have tried. I am not currently trying to lose fat/weight. I am bulking but would be using this for the focus/energy aspect of the product. School starts in about a week and I have some hard classes and will have a packed schedule. I need to be physically and mentally alert all day without crashes to deal with between doses. I am interested to see how this effects my workouts as well. I work out at night and again am very picky about what stims I will use earlier in the day and prior to the workout. Ones that increase heart rate too much are a no-go for larger body parts but I think something like this would be exactly what I need.
U.S. mailing addy - check, 21 or over - check, stim lover and connoisseur - check, will do a bad ass log - check.
USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator
08-29-2012, 03:50 PM
08-29-2012, 03:51 PM
08-29-2012, 03:57 PM
08-29-2012, 05:00 PM
08-29-2012, 05:29 PM
08-30-2012, 09:39 AM
08-31-2012, 08:54 AM
08-31-2012, 09:49 AM
I am down to mostly just lower abdominal fat, looking to drop bf% down a couple percent. Weight train 3 times per week and trail run/hill sprints etc. 3-4 times a week. Track all cals with myfitnesspro, run a moderate cal deficit and eat back my calories burned on runs/weights. Would update as much as wanted, up to everyday. Been here a long time, just don't post much anymore; getting quiet in my older age.
39 yrs old, 5'9", 178lbs, calipers average out to 11.8% but probably more like 13-14 from what I see in the mirror.
08-31-2012, 10:00 AM
09-01-2012, 08:42 AM
All addresses are in I will be sending in the winners info today.
Please post up the links to your logs in this thread.
09-01-2012, 09:32 PM
WOuld love a shot at this. Just cleared to start lifting again after severe ligament damage in my thumb. Was going to buy some thermos but if given the shot, would definitely log here and a few other places.
Similar Forum Threads
- By nimbustim in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 55Last Post: 04-15-2012, 06:07 PM
- By taman6886 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 61Last Post: 03-23-2012, 01:14 AM
- By UNCnate in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 131Last Post: 09-14-2011, 09:43 PM
- By UNCnate in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 25Last Post: 07-05-2011, 06:51 PM