Fahrenheit Nutrition is looking for 5 loggers for Lean-EFX Refined

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Friday Morning Pre Holiday Weekend Bump!


  2. I am down to mostly just lower abdominal fat, looking to drop bf% down a couple percent. Weight train 3 times per week and trail run/hill sprints etc. 3-4 times a week. Track all cals with myfitnesspro, run a moderate cal deficit and eat back my calories burned on runs/weights. Would update as much as wanted, up to everyday. Been here a long time, just don't post much anymore; getting quiet in my older age.
    39 yrs old, 5'9", 178lbs, calipers average out to 11.8% but probably more like 13-14 from what I see in the mirror.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr View Post
    I am down to mostly just lower abdominal fat, looking to drop bf% down a couple percent. Weight train 3 times per week and trail run/hill sprints etc. 3-4 times a week. Track all cals with myfitnesspro, run a moderate cal deficit and eat back my calories burned on runs/weights. Would update as much as wanted, up to everyday. Been here a long time, just don't post much anymore; getting quiet in my older age.
    39 yrs old, 5'9", 178lbs, calipers average out to 11.8% but probably more like 13-14 from what I see in the mirror.
    Looking foward to seeing how this treats you, your in Shoot me your info.

  4. All addresses are in I will be sending in the winners info today.

    Please post up the links to your logs in this thread.

  5. WOuld love a shot at this. Just cleared to start lifting again after severe ligament damage in my thumb. Was going to buy some thermos but if given the shot, would definitely log here and a few other places.
    •   
       


  6. good promo....interested in them logs

  7. Hello im currently cutting. Will post weekly weight and post through out the week how im feeling on it. Im in pa usa 47 is my age. Thanks Al

  8. Hi guys there are going to be more promos coming up soon

  9. Ahh ok awesome. Thanks for the heads up.

  10. ok i have started my log i have not gotten the supplement yet but my diet started today so thats why the log is being started early i will post as soon as i get it in

    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213136-getting-my-lean

  11. Got mine today!! Log will be up later tonight or 1st thing in the morning.
    SEMPER FI!!

  12. The last supper... 6 eggs, 1 sausage link, cheese, Thermogenesauce, & an ice cold Sam Adams.

    Attached Images Attached Images  
    SEMPER FI!!

  13. if everyone doesnt mind, post thread links in here please...
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  14. Stuff looks pretty cool B-Rox...
    I like the fact that it's not overly stimulated; that's a big plus in my book.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    if everyone doesnt mind, post thread links in here please...
    Roger that!
    SEMPER FI!!
  16. USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  17. Just got hone from two days of hurricane clean up. Got the bottle in and will Start t tomorrow I alrdy have my log up and Start addig to it

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mattborn00
    Just got hone from two days of hurricane clean up. Got the bottle in and will Start t tomorrow I alrdy have my log up and Start addig to it
    Hurricane Isaac? Where are you? I'm in Baton Rouge.
    SEMPER FI!!

  19. I live in Harvey right outside new Orleans but work in venice

  20. Right on dude. On my phone, I only see post count, not join date. I see you have 40 posts, so I assume you're new here. Welcome to the forum dude!
    SEMPER FI!!

  21. Yea I'm pretty new. And thanks
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nimbus Nutrition is looking for a rep...please no ship jumpers.
    By nimbustim in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-15-2012, 05:07 PM
  2. Ageforce looking for loggers for new DHEA+Pregenolone Patch.
    By taman6886 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 03-23-2012, 12:14 AM
  3. AI Sports Nutrition is looking for even more loggers!
    By UNCnate in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 08:43 PM
  4. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 05:51 PM
Log in
Log in