IronMagLabs HALO EXTREME™ Loggers Needed!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

-Comparable to Gaspari Halodrol-50
-Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
-Increases Strength & Hardness
-Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
-Can be used as part of bulking, lean bulking or cutting cycles

Loggers must be experienced lifters that reside in the USA.
IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 2 caps per day for 4 weeks.
You must start the log in this forum BEFORE September 15th.
You must have OVER 250 posts at AM and be an adult.

Preferably loggers must use this product on its own.

Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free.

Thanks!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
the laxogenin in the ingredients list has my interest quite a bit. Interested to see the difference between IML and anyone else thats using just straight hdrol for their formulas. gonna sub to see who gets some goodies so i can follow a log or two. i'd try to get in on this my self but im currently logging an injectable cycle and some other goodies.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the laxogenin in the ingredients list has my interest quite a bit. Interested to see the difference between IML and anyone else thats using just straight hdrol for their formulas. gonna sub to see who gets some goodies so i can follow a log or two. i'd try to get in on this my self but im currently logging an injectable cycle and some other goodies.
Always had an interest in laxogenin myself.
Good opportunity!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Loggers must be experienced lifters that reside in the USA. YES
IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 2 caps per day for 4 weeks. No Problem
You must start the log in this forum BEFORE September 15th. Yes, currently logging for Purus will be complete by the 15th
You must have OVER 250 posts at AM and be an adult.YES

Preferably loggers must use this product on its own.Of course

Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free.
This couldn't come at a better time, I'm 6 weeks into a 8 week cut down 9 lbs. shooting for a total of 15 lbs. I'm 36 years old, with 18 years lifting expirence and have used the old Gaspari product. I have completed logs linked in my signature and would update daily. Additionally I do have multiple PH expirence and have a full PCT and SERM on hand. Would also consider extending this out to 6-8 weeks if interested Great opportunity and good luck to all

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Damn

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice promo. I'm using IML Deca-Drol max currently.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree. That's why I'd like to throw my hat in the ring I will be logging a pre workout. If you don't feel that would be a conflict I'd like to give this a go. I have used Hdrol in the past. Right now I'm on a recomp and could start this anytime. I think I'd be a good choice I've have solid logs in the past. Also I have a good diet and routine.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Nice promo. I'm using IML Deca-Drol max currently.
How are you liking it? :)

On topic: Nice promo also. Seems like 2 bottle would make a better run tho.. Good luck to all apps!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Question: I am currently running Lecheek AD-3 PCT, would running into a PH be unadvisable? From information I gathered, it would be wise to wait a complete month to let the body get back to normal functioning? But 50mg seems to be on the low end which is fine by me. I have done 1 in the past of Havoc but have always wanted to try this compound. Worth applying?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Loggers must be experienced lifters that reside in the USA. YES
IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 2 caps per day for 4 weeks. No Problem
You must start the log in this forum BEFORE September 15th. Yes, currently logging for Purus will be complete by the 15th
You must have OVER 250 posts at AM and be an adult.YES

Preferably loggers must use this product on its own.Of course

This couldn't come at a better time, I'm 6 weeks into a 8 week cut down 9 lbs. shooting for a total of 15 lbs. I'm 36 years old, with 18 years lifting expirence and have used the old Gaspari product. I have completed logs linked in my signature and would update daily. Additionally I do have multiple PH expirence and have a full PCT and SERM on hand. Would also consider extending this out to 6-8 weeks if interested Great opportunity and good luck to all
I totally agree. That's why I'd like to throw my hat in the ring I will be logging a pre workout. If you don't feel that would be a conflict I'd like to give this a go. I have used Hdrol in the past. Right now I'm on a recomp and could start this anytime. I think I'd be a good choice I've have solid logs in the past. Also I have a good diet and routine.
Send me shipping addy's via PM guys if you agree to a detailed log.

Thanks!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Post or pm me a link to your log when you get it bro. Congrats,

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Do u ever ask for loggers outside of the US for example say Canada?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
its only going to be a one bottle run?

Isnt that a bit short for a hdrol cycle.
I'm thinking about buying another bottle and going 6 weeks if heavyiron is ok with it.. Should be great either way

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kind of interested in what kind of results you'd get from one bottle, 2 caps a day. Is this that much more potent than other Halo products?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Going against most recommendations on here, I have always responded very well to Turinabol derivatives like H-Drol and Halovar, at 50mg per day.
But that's just my own experience.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is IML going to supply a SERM or are the winners on the hook for one? I'd have reservations with anyone running Halo at even just 50mg without being prepared. But I'm sure these guys have been through the rodeo before!

Tryingtobe

Awards
Is IML going to supply a SERM or are the winners on the hook for one? I'd have reservations with anyone running Halo at even just 50mg without being prepared. But I'm sure these guys have been through the rodeo before!
I don't think IML is going to risk the liability of supplying a SERM.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50/day would be fine. That's what everyone was running back in 06' and loving it! People get carried away with doses and think more is better or it's not kicking in yet. It takes time for blood levels to get to to point to make gains. I see this more and more now a days and it drives me nuts!

I'd love to try this, if the date could be pushed back a month! :-D subb'd for loggers.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Send me shipping addy's via PM guys if you agree to a detailed log.

Thanks!
Sweet thanks it been over 1.5 yr since I ran a cycle so looking forward to this.

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
I will use this product to cut up for wrestling. I'm 21 almost 22. Will log every few days with results seen

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Cant believe more people aren't fighting to get there hands on this great promo.

Hey heavy iron do you know when this is shipping can't wait to get started.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cant believe more people aren't fighting to get there hands on this great promo.

Probably be shipped Friday brother.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards

Im with u thought a lot more would apply? Lucky thing for us! I'm going to log the hell out of this stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Probably be shipped Friday brother.
Ok sounds good if I get it mid week ill Probly start it at the beginning of the following week. I Like to make my changes on Sunday.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Same here sunday starts the week. I'll start loading cycle support once I get it. Like to front load one week of support before ph cycle!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

johnny75

Awards
-Yes
-Yes
-I dont have 250 posts yet, but I am an adult & have logged other supplements before. See links below. (AKA:inoitall)

-Yes

Height: 6'5"
Weight: 282 lbs.
Years Training: 4 years ( first two years cardio w/ light weight training; last 9 months heavy weight/ light cardio)
Current Training: 4 day split
Current Diet: macros: 45 P 35 C 20 F
I use to weigh 421 lbs. April 2009...reduced calories/fast food & did cardio; weighed in at 265 lbs. June 2011. I wanted to change my body composition & get rid of my saggy skin. Started weight training & learning more about nutrition for muscle building/mass.
I am motivated & hungry to reach my goal.

Fiance says Im obsessed, I tell her obsessed is the word the lazy use for the dedicated!​

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
-Yes
-Yes
-I dont have 250 posts yet, but I am an adult & have logged other supplements before. See links below. (AKA:inoitall)

-Yes

Height: 6'5"
Weight: 282 lbs.
Years Training: 4 years ( first two years cardio w/ light weight training; last 9 months heavy weight/ light cardio)
Current Training: 4 day split
Current Diet: macros: 45 P 35 C 20 F
I use to weigh 421 lbs. April 2009...reduced calories/fast food & did cardio; weighed in at 265 lbs. June 2011. I wanted to change my body composition & get rid of my saggy skin. Started weight training & learning more about nutrition for muscle building/mass.
I am motivated & hungry to reach my goal.

Fiance says Im obsessed, I tell her obsessed is the word the lazy use for the dedicated!
dude thats awesome. i have to steal that. congrats on the major transformation. almost 160lbs lost is insane!

johnny75

Awards
dude thats awesome. i have to steal that. congrats on the major transformation. almost 160lbs lost is insane!
Thanks dude!

I watch these people on 'THE BIGGEST LOSER' & 'EXTREME TRANSFORMATION' & say..."Thats it? The all the weight you lost?"

What they dont know is thats its ALOT harder & takes ALOT of time to build MUSCLE than lose fat!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
In for the logs on this Congrats to the winners for this
Thanks I just got mine today. I'll get my log set up in the next couple days. Then I'll start the cycle by Sunday at the latest. This should be good timing I've started to plateau in some areas so well see if this helps me push through.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Just recieved mine today as well. I will post the link here once the log has started.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Good luck loggers, ran this once at 50 for 6 weeks and another time at 75. Enjoyed every bit of it!

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks I just got mine today. I'll get my log set up in the next couple days. Then I'll start the cycle by Sunday at the latest. This should be good timing I've started to plateau in some areas so well see if this helps me push through.
Just recieved mine today as well. I will post the link here once the log has started.
Right on guys!

Link us up when you can!

Thanks