IronMagLabs HALO EXTREME™ Loggers Needed!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Same here sunday starts the week. I'll start loading cycle support once I get it. Like to front load one week of support before ph cycle!

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.


  2. Loggers must be experienced lifters that reside in the USA.
    -Yes
    IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 2 caps per day for 4 weeks.
    You must start the log in this forum BEFORE September 15th.
    -Yes
    You must have OVER 250 posts at AM and be an adult.
    -I dont have 250 posts yet, but I am an adult & have logged other supplements before. See links below. (AKA:inoitall)




    Preferably loggers must use this product on its own.
    -Yes

    Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free.
    Age: 36
    Height: 6'5"
    Weight: 282 lbs.
    Years Training: 4 years ( first two years cardio w/ light weight training; last 9 months heavy weight/ light cardio)
    Current Training: 4 day split
    Current Diet: macros: 45 P 35 C 20 F
    I use to weigh 421 lbs. April 2009...reduced calories/fast food & did cardio; weighed in at 265 lbs. June 2011. I wanted to change my body composition & get rid of my saggy skin. Started weight training & learning more about nutrition for muscle building/mass.
    I am motivated & hungry to reach my goal.

    Fiance says Im obsessed, I tell her obsessed is the word the lazy use for the dedicated!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by johnny75 View Post
    Loggers must be experienced lifters that reside in the USA.
    -Yes
    IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 2 caps per day for 4 weeks.
    You must start the log in this forum BEFORE September 15th.
    -Yes
    You must have OVER 250 posts at AM and be an adult.
    -I dont have 250 posts yet, but I am an adult & have logged other supplements before. See links below. (AKA:inoitall)



    Preferably loggers must use this product on its own.
    -Yes

    Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free.
    Age: 36
    Height: 6'5"
    Weight: 282 lbs.
    Years Training: 4 years ( first two years cardio w/ light weight training; last 9 months heavy weight/ light cardio)
    Current Training: 4 day split
    Current Diet: macros: 45 P 35 C 20 F
    I use to weigh 421 lbs. April 2009...reduced calories/fast food & did cardio; weighed in at 265 lbs. June 2011. I wanted to change my body composition & get rid of my saggy skin. Started weight training & learning more about nutrition for muscle building/mass.
    I am motivated & hungry to reach my goal.

    Fiance says Im obsessed, I tell her obsessed is the word the lazy use for the dedicated!
    dude thats awesome. i have to steal that. congrats on the major transformation. almost 160lbs lost is insane!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    dude thats awesome. i have to steal that. congrats on the major transformation. almost 160lbs lost is insane!
    Thanks dude!

    I watch these people on 'THE BIGGEST LOSER' & 'EXTREME TRANSFORMATION' & say..."Thats it? The all the weight you lost?"

    What they dont know is thats its ALOT harder & takes ALOT of time to build MUSCLE than lose fat!

  5. In for the logs on this Congrats to the winners for this
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    In for the logs on this Congrats to the winners for this
    Thanks I just got mine today. I'll get my log set up in the next couple days. Then I'll start the cycle by Sunday at the latest. This should be good timing I've started to plateau in some areas so well see if this helps me push through.

  7. Just recieved mine today as well. I will post the link here once the log has started.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  8. Good luck loggers, ran this once at 50 for 6 weeks and another time at 75. Enjoyed every bit of it!

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Thanks I just got mine today. I'll get my log set up in the next couple days. Then I'll start the cycle by Sunday at the latest. This should be good timing I've started to plateau in some areas so well see if this helps me push through.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Just recieved mine today as well. I will post the link here once the log has started.
    Right on guys!

    Link us up when you can!

    Thanks
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

  10. Took my first dose this morning pre workout. I'll get my log started and post a link. Quick question though should I split the dose ?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME
    Took my first dose this morning pre workout. I'll get my log started and post a link. Quick question though should I split the dose ?
    I'll definitely be watching..get that link up!
    how many bottles are you running?
    Cultivating Mass.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    I'll definitely be watching..get that link up!
    how many bottles are you running?
    Just the one at 50 mg a day

  13. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME
    Just the one at 50 mg a day
    Is it just halo?? No?
    I don't see the point.
    Cultivating Mass.

  14. I've held back from applying because i'm new to the forums and don't really have a post count. I can't believe people aren't fighting over this product... I'm interested if you drop the past post requirement, lol I've used halodrol clones in the past with great results so i'm excited to see the results on this one. Thanks

  15. My name is Michael and I have just started a blog following my journey back into powerlifting. Before moving to Indiana, I lived in New York where I was training and competing in powerlifting competition, placing no lower than 3rd place. Up until tearing my chest in 2009, my focus was on bench press with very little leg work. I found getting back into the gym and striving to regain my strength to mainly be a mental blockade. It took me more than 2 years to get back into the gym, but when I did, I no longer lifted just upper body. I began deadlifting and recently squatting in the hopes of competing in all 3 facets in the future. Would you be willing to send my any products that you feel would be relevant and helpful to me in my journey back into competitive shape, and I will post a review of these products with a link to your site on my blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  16. Ok so here we go Nad's hooked on Halo Extreme sponsored by IML just started this yesterday and today is an off day so the real fun starts tomorrow.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  17. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I need a couple more loggers guys.

    Thanks!
    Loggers must be experienced lifters that reside in the USA. Been lifting for many years and live in NC


    IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 2 caps per day for 4 weeks. Check


    You must start the log in this forum BEFORE September 15th. You got it


    You must have OVER 250 posts at AM and be an adult. Yes and I'm 40, although the adult part is in question sometimes :-D I'd love to log it if you're still looking for a guy or 2.

  18. And to add.... Been lifting for for the past 6 years but this would be a recomp because i've been out of the gym for the last 9 months or so due to our new daughter. Live in Atlanta and could start whenever you want. 26/m 5'11 235 lbs

  19. would love to log this but cant start until october 13th. very interested in laxogenin.
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  20. good luck to the winners

  21. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron


    -Comparable to Gaspari Halodrol-50
    -Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
    -Increases Strength & Hardness
    -Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
    -Can be used as part of bulking, lean bulking or cutting cycles

    Loggers must be experienced lifters that reside in the USA.
    IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 2 caps per day for 4 weeks.
    You must start the log in this forum BEFORE September 15th.
    You must have OVER 250 posts at AM and be an adult.

    Preferably loggers must use this product on its own.

    Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free.

    Thanks!
    Dang, how did I miss this? I like cdma @ 50mg e/d. Sucks. Good luck you guys.
  22. Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Thanks brother!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    look forward to it!
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. *** Controlled Labs- Orange Oximega Loggers Needed ***
    By Dracoy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 01:53 PM
  2. AMS Clomidex Loggers needed (2)
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 11:35 AM
  3. *** IronMagLabs Lean Fuel Extreme - We Need Product Testers/Loggers
    By IronMagLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 06-21-2009, 01:08 AM
  4. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 03:21 PM
  5. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 05:12 AM
Log in
Log in