Load of Lecheek Opps

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys lets get some more logs out on AM :)
I would like these to start ASAP I have a few out there that im waiting on to start so I want you to be able to LOG NOW for these opps.

Lets do:
1. Mass HGH log
Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH (90 capsules): Discount Mass HGH Supplements
1. Mass HGH.Testodrolx9,AD-3 combo
Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH (90 capsules): Discount Mass HGH Supplements
Lecheek Nutrition Testodrol X9 (30 servings): Discount Testodrol X9 Supplements
Lecheek Nutrition AD-3 PCT (60 Capsules): Discount AD-3 PCT Supplements

4. SpeedX3 2 of each flavor so please state which flavor you would like :)
Lecheek Nutrition NEW Speed X3 (40 Servings): Discount NEW Speed X3 Supplements

Please fill out the following app:
Name:
Links to past logs:
Post count at least 100:
When can you start?:
US ONLY:
I will let this run according to apps!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Nice Marms! Lots of good opportunities here....something for everyone. Hope to see some quality apps.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Name: Anthony McLaughlin
What log would you like to apply for: I currently have 8 days left of my first 4 weeks of AD-3, so ideally I would like to apply for the Mass HGH combo, but even just Mass HGH by itself is good for me.
Links to past logs: N/A Have to start somewhere
Post count at least 100: Not yet, but I am getting there.
When can you start?: ASAP
US ONLY:
Thanks bud!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity here really curios about the HGH Testodrolx9 and Ad-3pct. That looks like a really powerful Natty stack. Hey Marms if you feel like waiting a couple months I could try this out for yah. Jk but I'll be interested in the logs

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great opps here!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a great opportunity from an up and coming company. I am a huge fan of the TX9, and the AD3 has caught my eye as well

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Mighty Generous of you Marms!! Lets see some apps, anyone who gets MassHGH is a lucky bastard!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity here really curios about the HGH Testodrolx9 and Ad-3pct. That looks like a really powerful Natty stack. Hey Marms if you feel like waiting a couple months I could try this out for yah. Jk but I'll be interested in the logs
Great opps here!
Certainly a great opp from a great company
What a great opportunity from an up and coming company. I am a huge fan of the TX9, and the AD3 has caught my eye as well
Mighty Generous of you Marms!! Lets see some apps, anyone who gets MassHGH is a lucky bastard!!

Thanks alot guys!!!! Now lets see some more apps :)

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
What!? Lecheek is going huge on ya'll! Get those apps rolling in!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Name: Enhanced (Daniel)

What log applying for? Mass HGH,Testrodrolx 9,AD-3 combo. This looks like a pretty intense stack that I’d love to give a go! I’m currently in a recomp,so this would really help me maintain my muscle while burning off a little more fat.

Links? I don’t know how to post any links from my phone,but I’ve done a few.. I’ll be happy to post up some this evening when I get home from work if you need me to.

When start? ASAP!!!

hvac88

Awards
sh*t, this would of been a great opportunity for me. I need more post
good luck to whoever wins!!!!

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Awesome promo Marms! Very generous! Here's my app:

28 y.o. Male

I would like to log the Mass HGH, Testodrolx9 and AD-3 combo. I have been eying up MassHGH and AD-3 for a while now, I think stacking them along with the TestodrolX9 would be one heck of stack!

I haven't done a log, but I did do a review a while back. It shows how detailed I can be. Heres the link:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/209033-muscle-marinade-cherry.html

I would be able to start logging asap.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Shiiiiiiit, if I wasn't already going to be logging the other Lecheek products I'd definitely throw an app in on this one. Don't want to be greedy though, I guess I should leave some for everyone else! (though if you wanted to add to that stack I definitely wouldn't turn id down :D)

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Awesome opportunity!

Name: JB
What log would you like to apply for: Speed X3 (watermelon, please)
Links to past logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/204120-gotta-get-my.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/201495-ai-sports-glycobol.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/190054-happy-new-year.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/159342-thedeadlifters-hot-spicy.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/149711-hghpro-power-purple.html

Post count at least 100: Yes!
When can you start?: Tomorrow!

I ran AD-3 after my last SD run... I was impressed. Can't wait to (hopefully) try something else from the Lecheek line!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome opportunity!

Name: JB
What log would you like to apply for: Speed X3 (watermelon, please)
Links to past logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/204120-gotta-get-my.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/201495-ai-sports-glycobol.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/190054-happy-new-year.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/159342-thedeadlifters-hot-spicy.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/149711-hghpro-power-purple.html

Post count at least 100: Yes!
When can you start?: Tomorrow!

I ran AD-3 after my last SD run... I was impressed. Can't wait to (hopefully) try something else from the Lecheek line!

WINNER!!! Send me your shipping info with sx3 logger in title and dont forget the flavor in the pm

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
WINNER!!! Send me your shipping info with sx3 logger in title and dont forget the flavor in the pm
WOO-HOO! Thanks, man! I'll log it as soon as it arrives. PM sent...

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
Man oh man do I want to win that hgh supp

youre going to love sx3 thedeadlifter

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good luck to all that apply! Quality supps from my experience! Not from any of these but 2 for 2 ain't bad with their other supps!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
Great opportunity here and would like to thank you for it and to apply for a log

Name: Martin Godziejewski
What log would you like to apply for:1. Mass HGH,Testodrolx9,AD-3 combo
Links to past logs: none I am new to this
Post count at least 100:not here but I am pretty active on PHF just started anabolic minds
When can you start?: asap
US ONLY: no but I can have it shipped from a US address

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
Hey since im doing a Speed X3 log. Can I sign up for 1. Mass HGH.Testodrolx9,AD-3 combo???
Thanks

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Name:
What log would you like to apply for: Mass HGH,Testodrolx9,AD-3
Links to past logs: in my signature line!
Post count at least 100: yep yep

I've used Mass HGH before with great results especially in combo with a DAA product. I'm currently in pct mode after my run with LG's Pro-EQ and this stack would fit in PERFECTLY! I have no issues with posting up a detailed log with 3-4 updates per week. I'm currently running some Finaflex DAA and NOW mucuna which I would discontinue as soon as you let me know if my app is accepted. I'm especially excited about AD-3, ingredient profile is really nice.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Name:
What log would you like to apply for: Mass HGH,Testodrolx9,AD-3
Links to past logs: in my signature line!
Post count at least 100: yep yep

I've used Mass HGH before with great results especially in combo with a DAA product. I'm currently in pct mode after my run with LG's Pro-EQ and this stack would fit in PERFECTLY! I have no issues with posting up a detailed log with 3-4 updates per week. I'm currently running some Finaflex DAA and NOW mucuna which I would discontinue as soon as you let me know if my app is accepted. I'm especially excited about AD-3, ingredient profile is really nice.
Winner send me your shipping info with what you are logging in the title please.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Name: Enhanced (Daniel)

What log applying for? Mass HGH,Testrodrolx 9,AD-3 combo. This looks like a pretty intense stack that I’d love to give a go! I’m currently in a recomp,so this would really help me maintain my muscle while burning off a little more fat.

Links? I don’t know how to post any links from my phone,but I’ve done a few.. I’ll be happy to post up some this evening when I get home from work if you need me to.

When start? ASAP!!!
Awesome promo Marms! Very generous! Here's my app:

28 y.o. Male

I would like to log the Mass HGH, Testodrolx9 and AD-3 combo. I have been eying up MassHGH and AD-3 for a while now, I think stacking them along with the TestodrolX9 would be one heck of stack!

I haven't done a log, but I did do a review a while back. It shows how detailed I can be. Heres the link:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/209033-muscle-marinade-cherry.html

I would be able to start logging asap.

If the 2 of you would like to run a Mass HGH solo log I can make this happen. If your up for it please let me know.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winner send me your shipping info with what you are logging in the title please.
Awesome! Thanks, marms. sending PM now

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If the 2 of you would like to run a Mass HGH solo log I can make this happen. If your up for it please let me know.
I'm sorry, I meant to get back on here sooner, but Hurricane Isaac kept me off here yesterday. I was chosen to run/log a fat burner already. Thank you for your consideration though.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just had to say how much i am liking the watermelon flavor speed x...

trying to get my post count up!!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I just saw the deal you guys have up on NP for AD-3. Even though I haven't used it yet, the ingredient profile is excellent and I have no doubts as to the quality of the raws you guys use. I bought 3 bottles.

Everyone should jump on this deal. Just sayin.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I just saw the deal you guys have up on NP for AD-3. Even though I haven't used it yet, the ingredient profile is excellent and I have no doubts as to the quality of the raws you guys use. I bought 3 bottles.

Everyone should jump on this deal. Just sayin.
:) Lecheek thanks you :)

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Sorry I didnt get back to you sooner. I unfortunately need to withdraw my app. I do appreciate you considering me for the log though!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I would apply but I kind of want to be stim free and stay off the test boosters for a month. But, if no one jumps on this soon, I do not know how much more I can take of not taking a chance at it!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my package today! I have to go out of town for work the rest of the week but I'll start my log up on Monday.

I'll post a link for you guys!