So excited about this!!! Who can tell me what this is .... :) 1-Alpha coming soon

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I think on some level you enjoy taunting us with secretive new products.
    Yah maybe a bit a first but I don't like you to make you wait either, tessing is one thing but stringing it out would not be good...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yah maybe a bit a first but I don't like you to make you wait either, ...
    And STILL he makes us wait ^^^ this fuggin guy ; )

3. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    And STILL he makes us wait ^^^ this fuggin guy ; )
    Not that long we should have the info this week sometime
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Not that long we should have the info this week sometime
    Guess what? What?

We need 4 solid LOGGERS for 1-ALPHA! The deal will include 3 bottles of 1-ALPHA + 1 bottle of PCT REVOLUTION Black+ 1 Bottle of PURE TEST! Wow... that is some kind of deal! FYI... Previous successful 1-ANDRO & 550-XD Loggers will get 1st dibbs as they have already proven themselves. DW... not sure if you want to, but please feel free to start a separate thread looking for 4 solid 1-ALPHA LOGGERS!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

5. Oh... and 1 more cute LiL FYI... all of our LOGGERs will get a FREE FINAFLEX "FREAK" T-shirt (if chosen, please request size) that includes all of our LOGGERs, not just the 1-ALPHA LOGGERs!

If in doubt ask any of our previous LOGGERs, we take care of our LOGGERs when they do a good job for us!!!
    www.finaflex.com

6. Good luck to the logger. I want a shirt lol....

7. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Guess what? What?

We need 4 solid LOGGERS for 1-ALPHA! The deal will include 3 bottles of 1-ALPHA + 1 bottle of PCT REVOLUTION Black+ 1 Bottle of PURE TEST! Wow... that is some kind of deal! FYI... Previous successful 1-ANDRO & 550-XD Loggers will get 1st dibbs as they have already proven themselves. DW... not sure if you want to, but please feel free to start a separate thread looking for 4 solid 1-ALPHA LOGGERS!!!
    Holy moly Batman that is a Awsome Promo, can't wait to hear more. Not even sure what it is yet and I'm already thinking it might be part of my winter bulk in a few months. When do we get the details.

8. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Good luck to the logger. I want a shirt lol....
    Was thinking the same. My Finaflex shirt from the Arnold Classic a few year back is starting to show its age. I like the look of this one wish I could fill it out like in the pic lol

9. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Guess what? What?

So this stuff doesn't shut down enough to warrant a SERM? If so than I'm interested.
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

AWESOME!!!! Good luck gents!

11. In for info
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

12. no doubt one of the crazier promos' ive seen.. still waiting for some info on 1-alpha.

13. hmmmm....this could end up being part of my bulk after my comp. in for more info
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

14. I'll be in for sure. It's been long time since I had to refuse for testing Finaflex Epi-V but now when I've lost my PH-virginity I'm very interested in logging 1-Alpha
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

15. g0hardorgohom turns out you were right after all, I had misunderstood my bad... but it's a big improvement none the less...

Here is all I can say for the moment...

1-ALPHA is new muscle enhancing compound is comprised of lipophilic ester (enanthate ester bond) at the 3-key position to not only to increase the stability of the compound, but also to increase the bioavailability and half life of this unique compound. In other words it works almost the exact same way that our 1-ANDRO works, but it has an Enanthate bond and is a more pure compound with a much higher half-life, therefore much better results can and will be expected.

So it is not what I thought (I'm no scientist) but is should still be pretty Kickazz...and safe

16. Al I am going to propose g0hardorgohom as one of the loggers as he guessed right and was the first to do so I believe...

17. I'm from Finland, hopefully I can still log it.. But if not, I understand completely as most promos are US only
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

18. Too bad I'm not going to be bulking for a long time.. Can't wait till finaflex come out with something innovative like this that is a cutter...

19. Funkdoc What about Epi-v Q & A for FINAFLEX EPI-V haven't tried it yet since I took a long time off Ph but I hear good things

20. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME
    Funkdoc What about Epi-v Q & A for FINAFLEX EPI-V haven't tried it yet since I took a long time off Ph but I hear good things
    Have used it with success in the past. Not a new product.

21. Do we get a lower total amount of active compared to 1-Andro?

22. Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com

23. Beautiful.

24. Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

25. Any idea on a release date

26. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Any idea on a release date
    It has already been released... We shipped out to all the National distributors over a week ago, should either be in stores and/or hitting stores from this week on!!!
    www.finaflex.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Check my food log this week and tell me what you think
    By dankone in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 12:35 AM
  2. can some one tell me what this is??
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 03:52 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 07:46 PM
  4. Metanabol----can anyone tell me what this is?
    By Polish_Oak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-18-2006, 03:59 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-29-2006, 12:02 AM