Your coffee and tea can be whatever color you want, so long as its green logging opp!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    just need to meet + agree to these rules
    Must be 18 or over
    Must be a USA resident
    Must be willing to post before and after pictures as well as weight
    Must update log at least 3x a week. These updates can be as high or low detailed as you'd like but must be at least 2-3 sentences
    Must not be using along with any other fat loss products other than low doses of fish oil. If you are using something you aren't sure about, ask
    Must post here with basic info on your training, diet and experience. Being able to post bodyfat % from calipers would be a plus

Well, I am using A-HD L-cartine SAA creatine and thats about it

But I am definitely interested

And I qualify

2. yeah, A-HD is fine. Go ahead and put in an "official" application, so give your age, height,weight, etc details. Whatever you feel like mentioning diet wise, and whatever you can tell about your fatloss workout plan. I'm giving away 2 sets of these, so looks pretty good for you right now
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yeah, A-HD is fine. Go ahead and put in an "official" application, so give your age, height,weight, etc details. Whatever you feel like mentioning diet wise, and whatever you can tell about your fatloss workout plan. I'm giving away 2 sets of these, so looks pretty good for you right now

awesome! Hope I get accepted =P

How do I put in an official application?

Are the other stuff fine as well; the sAA, L-caratine, pre workout, solid from BPi

4. Quote Originally Posted by willc86 View Post
    awesome! Hope I get accepted =P

How do I put in an official application?

Are the other stuff fine as well; the sAA, L-caratine, pre workout, solid from BPi
    just lay out your details here in the thread is all. And the rest of those are fine, i'm just looking to avoid other thermogenics or products specifically designed for fat loss so we can see how this product pair works directly.

5. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    just lay out your details here in the thread is all. And the rest of those are fine, i'm just looking to avoid other thermogenics or products specifically designed for fat loss so we can see how this product pair works directly.

awesome!

Name: William Chaple
    Goal: 230lbs 8-10% body fat
    current: 205lbs 14% body fat

Diet: 6 meals a day 2500 calories
    Work out 3-4 times a week, but I think I am going to bump up to 5 to burn a bit more calories. I am doing barely any cardio to be honest lol.

Sample would be something like

1.) 2 scoops protein (280 calories) 1/2 cup protein (150 calories) 1 tbs peanut butter (100 calories)

2.) 5 eggs / 1 scoops protein / a fruit

3.) 1/2 cup whole pasta / handful nuts 8oz chicken

4.) 8-10 oz salmon cup broccoli

5.) 2 scoops protein fruit

6.) steak 6-8oz 1/2 cup veggies

A year ago, I started at 170lbs. I gained up to 215lbs but also gained a little fat; not much. Now I am in the journey to cut some fat; just enough to get rid of the love handles I have and bring out a little six pack. I am currently a 32/34 waste (depends on clothe) I am weighing 205 lbs now; lost a little fat but trying to preserve as much muscle as possible and I know hundreds of guys are trying to do the same journey I am on; some being successful, some not.

anything else I need to include? Should I mail you my address?
    •   

6. nope, thats perfect for now. If you want to add a pic you can, but you don't have to till after you are selected for the start of the log.

7. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    nope, thats perfect for now. If you want to add a pic you can, but you don't have to till after you are selected for the start of the log.

Awesome! How will I know if I get selected? What day will it be announced?

And if I do get get selected; I think I'll start a new post with my current stats/stack I am taking (ill drop the roxy lean and CLA and L-caratine) and a front/side pic.

8. I'll probably announce not next Monday but the following one, here in this thread

9. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'll probably announce not next Monday but the following one, here in this thread
    awesome, ok. Ill check then

10. Get all your apps in fellas!!!

11. last bump before final decision this evening....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Arimidex and Nolvadex can be taken together
    By AtomicFox in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 03:48 PM
  2. Spot of White Tea May Be Beneficial for Your Health
    By yeahright in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 07:11 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 04:12 PM