Find out what all the Fuss is about VOLATILE Pre workout Log. 5 loggers needed

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
400x400 Fahrenheit Volatile preworkout.jpg

We have several logs going but might as well give AM subscribers a chance to try Volatile Pre-Workout. We want 5 loggers that will get a full container to try it and let us know what you think.

CLEAN ENERGY/DEVASTATING PUMPS! | NO DMAA​
VOLATILE, by Fahrenheit Nutrition, is a great tasting PRE-Workout Catalyst. Compared to other pre-workouts that might leave you short changed, VOLATILE boasts 9 grams of active ingredients per scoop. The scientifically formulated active ingredients in VOLATILE give you energy to get you into the gym but will not cause jitters or a crash.* VOLATILE will leave your body totally pumped long after your workout is complete.*

HOW IT WORKS:
The focus on VOLATILE is the PUMP. The ingredients in VOLATILE are scientifically proven to increase the blood flow into your muscles rapidly, aiding nutrient transport, fullness and vascularity to your muscles while you train.* This increase allows your body to produce more energy which in turn will allow you to push out more sets and more reps than you ever had before.*
Taking VOLATILE pre-workout is a proven way to give you an athletic edge that will improve endurance, decrease recovery time, giving you massive and long lasting pumps!*

Volatileingredient (2).jpg

The perfect combination of Energy meets Power = PUMP*​

AAKG:
 Enhances Nitric Oxide production
 Increases the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the muscle cells during exercise by dilating blood vessels.
 Provides a larger amount of carbohydrates, proteins, and other muscle building hormones inside the cells.
 Extends muscle pumps, enhances muscle growth through stimulation of both fast and slow twitch muscle fibers.
 Boosts power output, leading to rock solid muscle gains.

Agmatine Sulfate:
 Increases Nitric Oxide Production.
 Effective in nutrient transport, partitioning, and enhancing blood flow.
 Enhances muscle pumps by stimulating the release of hormones such as pituitary, growth hormone, and luteinizing hormone.
 Inhibits (blocks) NO synthase, the enzyme that breaks down Nitric Oxide.
 Gives an athletic edge that will improve endurance, decrease recovery time, give you massive and long lasting pumps, decrease body fat, and increase overall performance.
 The increase in blood flow has been shown to promote better focus and enhance your mood.

Citrulline Malate:

 Fuels ATP production (muscles energy source).
 Eliminates metabolic waste such as Lactic Acid and Ammonia from Blood.
 Boosts immune systems.
 Stimulates energy.
 Metabolized to L-Arginine.
 Increases Nitric Oxide production.
 Regulation ammonia toxins which damage living cells.

ViNitrox™:
 Purified extracts of apple and grape polyphenols.
 Enhance sports performance.
 Effects muscles cells providing a lasting vasodialting effect.

Osmo-Load™:
 Scientifically researched and backed system of glucose polymers and sodium creating an anabolic environment inside your cells.
 The glucose polymer combination maintains the proper osmolarity for proper digestion rate post workout to insure nutrients pass quickly and efficiently to muscles.
 Prevents water from leaving too fast or too slow from cells, which maintains an even balance for fluid retention during recovery.
 Prevents hyponatremia, an electrolyte disturbance, by keeping sodium levels even.
 Increases glucose absorption and water uptake.

DiCreatine Malate:
 Acts as a lactic acid buffer to prevent cramping.
 No creatine loading and cycling required.
 Retains the advantages of creatine monohydrate minus potential bloating and other disadvantages.

Magnesium Creatine Chelate (Creatine MagnaPower®):
 Chemically bonded to magnesium rather than a water molecule as in creatine monohydrate.
 Better creatine absorption through a lignand-gated cation channel.
 More bio available creatine.
 Less subcutaneous (under the skin) water retention.
 Higher concentrations of creatine in the muscle, yielding better gains.

 Green Coffee Bean Extract:
 Increased Energy.
 Assists in the production of NO (Nitric Oxide).

Diindolylmethane:
 Regulates hormone metabolism and cell behavior.
 Helps in the production of testosterone through estrogen.

Vitamin B3 (Niacin):
 Helps the body to convert food (carbohydrates) into fuel (glucose), which is used to produce energy.
 Improves blood flow.
 Stabilize your blood sugar.

Taurine:
 Improves mental focus.
 Enhance Performance.
 Boost heart health.
 Increase energy levels.

Beta Alanine (as CarnoSyn®):
 Increase Muscular Strength & Power Output.
 Increase Aerobic and Anaerobic Endurance.
 Delay Muscular Fatigue- Train Harder & Longer.

FAQ

Q: Is there any DMAA in Volatile Pre-workout supplement?
A. No, Volatile does not have DMAA or any other substance that is currently banned by the World Anti-Doping Association.

Q: 9 active grams per scoop - how does that compare to other leading brands?
A. Other top competitor’s brands have between 3.5-5 grams of active ingredients per serving. Don’t be fooled by serving size in grams. Look at the label.

Q: The label states: Take one scoop for muscle pump and two scoops for insane muscle pump. What's up with that?
A: One scoop of Volatile is more than adequate for most people with 9 grams of actives. But for those that want skin shredding muscle pumps, two scoops is the way to go! We would suggest starting with one scoop first before taking two scoops.

Q: Why do my muscles feel so tired hours after a workout
A: Two reasons - The ingredients in Volatile are scientifically designed to push you harder and harder while working out. This combined with increased blood flow pumps up your muscles while providing essential nutrients. Volatile was designed to continue "feeding" muscles long after your workout ends.

Q: How soon should I take Volatile before I workout?
A: As with most pre-workout supplements we recommend you take Volatile about 20-30 minutes prior to working out.

Q: In the past I have been unable to take pre-workout supplements because I work out at night and cannot get to sleep until the wee hours of the morning. Will Volatile keep me up all night if I use it in the evening?
A:It depends on how stim sensitive you are. The average person should be able to work out in the evening and still get a comfortable night of sleep. There is about as much caffeine as a regular cup of coffee. You need to assess your tolerance because everyone is different.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know that JD was raving about this. You guys need to jump all over this.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I've seen quite a few logs already and I have yet to hear a bad thing. :) get in on this!

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
There will be some regulations set on this. We will want loggers with a certain amount of posts and good reputation on here. Also want to know what supps you also take to make sure it does not skew the analysis of the log. Thanks

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
i wanna try!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Noooo i wanna log it.. but im currently logging ConDense.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
There will be some regulations set on this. We will want loggers with a certain amount of posts and good reputation on here. Also want to know what supps you also take to make sure it does not skew the analysis of the log. Thanks
Good idea to have some minimum qualifications. You may want to ask for links to past logs/reviews as well. This really helps weed out the people that just want free product but don't want to dedicate the time to good logging.

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good idea to have some minimum qualifications. You may want to ask for links to past logs/reviews as well. This really helps weed out the people that just want free product but don't want to dedicate the time to good logging.
Thanks Dewey. That is much appreciated. We are dealing with a little of that now elsewhere. Hopefully the new reps can handle this.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i can vouch for this, 1.5 scoops pwo and 1 scoop pre cardio.....

uvawahoowa

Awards
When are you looking for loggers to start? I'm logging prodigy starting Friday for 4 weeks but have heard such good things about this I'd definitely be down to log the **** out of this after!

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
When are you looking for loggers to start? I'm logging prodigy starting Friday for 4 weeks but have heard such good things about this I'd definitely be down to log the **** out of this after!
I have a feeling that we will have enough to choose from that we will get it started later next week. I appreciate that you have heard good things. It has taken off far beyond what even we thought but it is because of reviews and company trust.
thanks

uvawahoowa

Awards
I have a feeling that we will have enough to choose from that we will get it started later next week. I appreciate that you have heard good things. It has taken off far beyond what even we thought but it is because of reviews and company trust.
thanks
Ah I figured as much. I'll set be Subd in for those who are chosen to log!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Monday Morning Bump Lets get some apps in!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
I will for sure try this however about to start a cycle and no pre workouts on cycle is a rule of mine so...... Guys get the apps in from the profile this will be a top competitor in the market for sure.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
I will for sure try this however about to start a cycle and no pre workouts on cycle is a rule of mine so...... Guys get the apps in from the profile this will be a top competitor in the market for sure.
Why no pwo

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
no worries, it is low stim but I agree with you, better safe than sorry.

there will be other ops in the future :)

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a pretty nice list of ingredients there!
Gonna have to try it out sometime.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Anybody looking for a low stim (like a cup of coffee level) Pre Workout - this is the one for you

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
How many mg caffeine per serving?

I will ask, I am not sure if i can get the specific amount as is a prop blend, but it is pretty much at the bottom of the ingredient panel if that helps.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd love to give this stuff a shot, the ingredient profile looks really nice. I'm currently using Craze and feel like I need a break from dmaa for a month or so (my brain is getting a little fuzzy). I just finished a log for LG (link below), and have no problem dedicating some time to make a good log.

Here are my basic stats:

Sex: Male
Height: 5'10
Weight: ~185lbs
BF: I estimate at 13-14% right now, no lower than 12% for sure.
Work out goals: mass and strength, typically 6-10 rep range lots of compounds (DL, squats, bench press, overhead press, BB rows upright and bent, etc...)
Current schedule: m-tu-th-fri lift, wed light cardio, sat sun off

Thanks for the consideration!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh, also, I see glucose polymers as an ingredient, how many cals/serving does this add?

I do IF and w/o at 430am but dont break fast until noon. I just try to minimize calories until then and only take in BCAAs and only the minimal carbs that are present in sugar-free sweeteners (diet soda, gum, etc...)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
oh, also, I see glucose polymers as an ingredient, how many cals/serving does this add?

I do IF and w/o at 430am but dont break fast until noon. I just try to minimize calories until then and only take in BCAAs and only the minimal carbs that are present in sugar-free sweeteners (diet soda, gum, etc...)
It should not add all that much - not enough to break fast for IF'ers A few others have been running it with fasted sessions, and I will be doing it too if that helps :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It should not add all that much - not enough to break fast for IF'ers A few others have been running it with fasted sessions, and I will be doing it too if that helps :)
good enough for me! I didn't think it would be much as it's halfway down the list in a 9g prop blend. Cant be more than a gram or so, which would only be 4 cals. Def not enough to have an impact.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I wouldn't want to say that it would not make any difference in terms of fasting, but I think us LG / IFer's will be ok :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't want to say that it would not make any difference in terms of fasting, but I think us LG / IFer's will be ok :)
Cool, I'll wait with bated breath to see if my app gets accepted. =P

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I'd love to give this stuff a shot, the ingredient profile looks really nice. I'm currently using Craze and feel like I need a break from dmaa for a month or so (my brain is getting a little fuzzy). I just finished a log for LG (link below), and have no problem dedicating some time to make a good log.
You are in - send me your info :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You are in - send me your info :)
I actually really want to follow this log :) A joint Sponsored log of Fahrenheit Nutrition + LeCheek Nutrition. The natty hormonal stack LeCheek has is just amazing :) and this PWO in conjunction with it, can yield some massive pumps!!

Congratz cswalczakny!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Tommy raves about this, sounds good

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually really want to follow this log :) A joint Sponsored log of Fahrenheit Nutrition + LeCheek Nutrition. The natty hormonal stack LeCheek has is just amazing :) and this PWO in conjunction with it, can yield some massive pumps!!

Congratz cswalczakny!
Right on, man. I'll post the link up on here when I get rolling

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Right on, man. I'll post the link up on here when I get rolling
Excellent bro! I lurk-followed your Pro-EQ log and it was really good :), I'm sure you will love this stack!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent bro! I lurk-followed your Pro-EQ log and it was really good :), I'm sure you will love this stack!
well don't be a creepy lurker on this log, join in the fun!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Folks better get in here and grab this opportunity before I put in a second app under an assumed identity.

romangod

romangod

Awards
Updated

Count me in. This would be my first log. What should I do next?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Put in an App - age / training history / routine etc :)

romangod

romangod

Awards
Rookie here - Where do I find app? Do I send it to you private message then?

ebenjoino

ebenjoino

Awards
I've tried literally hundreds of pre-workout supplements, I could name what really works and what doesn't (at least on me) as we all know everybody is different and maybe what I may consider garbage for others may work wonders feeling amazing. If I get a chance to try it out I would appretiate very much, it will also help many of my friends as we are constantly sharing info. Thank u guys and God Bless you all.