Nutraplanet Adipose Annihilation Stacking Options- UNLIMITED POTENTIAL

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
As some may already know, we have been picked up again by Nutra which is AWESOME NEWS.

I just wanted to start off by thanking everyone for showing their support.

NOW, down to the good stuff.

As many are aware Adipose Annihilation is very versatile in how it can be used, and stacked. There is hundreds, if not thousands of stacking options to cater all goals from fat loss to recomping to lean mass gains.

Here is just a few potential stacks that AA can be utilised effectively.

1. AAv2 + Alpha t2 (the low stim shredded stack)
Alpha Yohimbine
is a forceful α2 adrenergic antagonist; compared to standard Yohimbine, Alpha Yohimbine’s impact on α2B and α2C adrenoreceptors is three and four times more potent, respectively. As such, it capably enhances vasodilation/blood flow in adipose cells. Because Alpha Yohimbine modulates α2C prevalent in the brain, epinephrine – along with concurrent nutrient utilization, thermogenesis, and energy metabolism – is maximally activated, whilst breakdown of serotonin, noradrenaline, and dopamine are controlled.

Ginko Biloba Extract

is a compound that contains naturally-occurring flavonoids such as Kaempferol and Quercetin. Kaempferol is known to promote overall body/mind wellness through antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, cardioprotective, and neuroprotective activities. Significant improvements in insulin-stimulated glucose uptake can be provided via Kaempferol supplementation, due to an ability to "act at multiple targets to ameliorate hyperglycemia, including by acting as partial agonists of PPARγ"; this partial PPARγ modulation "activates some (insulin sensitization), but not all (adipogenesis), PPARγ-signaling pathways" . Furthermore, in a separate FDA-sponsored study, both Kaempferol and Quercetin were proven to "down-regulate the adipogenesis-related transcriptional factors PPARγ, C/EBP-α and SREBP-1 and to inhibit adipocyte differentiation during the early stage". Couple this mechanism of action with Kaempferol’s known capacity to regulate D2-mediated thyroid activity (T3 production).

Higenamine:
Higenamine (HG) is a potent cardioactive benzylisoquinoline alkaloid isolated from Aconiti tuber which has long been used as a cardiotonic in traditional Chinese medicine. HG exerts various effects on the cardio-circulatory system inotropic and chronotropic in isolated rat atria. It also relaxes isolated rat aorta. It inhibits epinephrine, ADP or collagen-induced platelet aggregation in platelet rich plasma. HG inhibits LPS-induced nitrate accumulation and the expression of iNOS mRNA in RAW 264.7 cells. HG lowers blood pressure in rats and increases the recovery rates in acute thrombosis model of mice, and lower the weight of thrombus formed in the arterio-venous shunt model of rats. Higenamine also has ameliorative effects in the LPS-induced DIC model.

Aconitine and higenamine are the components of aconite root. We investigated the cardiac effects of these compounds on murine right and left atria and the interaction of higenamine with aconitine on the rate of spontaneously beating right atria. Higenamine increased the rate (EC50 = 38 nM) and the force of contraction (EC50 = 97 nM), the maximal responses being comparable with those of isoproterenol. The positive chronotropic effect of higenamine was antagonized by propranolol (30-300 nM) and practolol (10 nM-3 microM), but not by butoxamine (1 microM), indicating that it was a beta 1-adrenoceptor-mediated action. The positive chronotropic effect of higenamine was not changed by pretreatment with reserpine (4 mg/kg, i.p., 4 hr). Aconitine (0.16-0.25 microM) induced tachyarrhythmia in right atria was attenuated by quinidine (1 microM), atropine (8.6 microM) and AF-DX 116 (8.6 microM), suggesting that aconitine activates sodium channels and muscarinic receptors. Higenamine (2.5 nM) and dobutamine (1 nM) did not cause chronotropic effects by themselves, but enhanced the aconitine-induced tachyarrhythmia. These results indicate that higenamine is a beta 1-adrenoceptor full agonist in murine atria and that the aconitine-induced tachyarrhythmia is augmented by the beta 1-adrenergic action of higenamine

In essence, a 1,2 combo punch stimulating beta receptors and blocking a2 receptors meaning ultimate shreddedness

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
AA and App Nut "Fat Free"

Ursolic Acid-
Currently, there is renewed interest in plant-based medicines and functional foods for the prevention and cure of obesity and its associated risk of cardiovascular disease and metabolic syndrome. In the search for potential anti-obesity compounds from natural sources, the effects of ursolic acid (UA), a pentacyclic triterpenoid widely found in medicinal herbs and fruits, was evaluated for its effects on blood glucose, lipids, and abdominal fat deposition in mice fed a high-fat diet (HFD). Adult male Swiss mice treated or not with UA (0.05%, 50 mg/L, in drinking water) were fed HFD for 15 weeks. A sibutramine (SIB)-treated group (0.05% in drinking water) was included as the positive control. Weekly body weights and food and water consumption were measured, and at the end of the study period, the levels of blood glucose and lipids, the plasma hormones insulin, ghrelin, and leptin, and the abdominal fat accumulation were analyzed. Mice treated with UA and fed HFD showed significantly (P<.05) decreased body weights, visceral adiposity, and levels of blood glucose and plasma lipids relative to their respective controls not fed UA. Also, a significant increase was observed in plasma leptin with a decrease in ghrelin, as well as of amylase and lipase activities. The SIB-treated group also manifested effects similar to those of UA except for the blood glucose level, which was not different from the HFD control. These findings suggest that UA ameliorates abdominal adiposity and decreases the levels of blood glucose and plasma lipids in mice and thus manifests an anti-obesity potential through absorptive and metabolic targets.

This suits well with AA becuase of the stim and non stim combination.
UA and HCA will have a synergistic effect for those keto dieters who have a moderate to high fat diet, inhibiting fat cells. YUM.
Paired with another Beta Receptor stimulator, Acacia, will again produce a potent fat loss combo along with the DHEA to promote anti-catabolic properties.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats. I've been wanting to try this for a while. Was thinking on adding it to my bulk but not sure if it's good to do so. Was thinking on adding it to my SD cycle. Might defeat the purpose.

-The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Absolutely fantastic news!

AAv2 quickly became my top fat burner, both solo or stacked with something else.
As solo product I run 2 bottles at the time, stop for a month, and start again,
and usually every 2 runs I stack something else with it.

One of my fav stack - aside from Recompadrol which is obviously perfect to stack with AAv2 and, you know, i never cycle/stop that one -
is to couple AAv2 with a cortisol control, honestly here everyone has its favorite, I like LX but there are several good products
for that.
This combo is perfect for people like me that want to stay lean all year round, both products help boosting your metabolism
and they attack fat in different ways, long story short: even if you've been dieting for a long a## time, you will get **peeled**!!
Try it

AAv2 is very mild stim so it's stackable with stimmed fat burners as well, simple caffeine for me amplify the action
of AAv2, is cheap, it works and together are great for appetite suppression as well.
But really, pretty much any other stim fat burner can be stacked as long as it doesn't have capsaicinoids

Another way to destroy fat and get harder muscles is to stack AAv2 with some thyroid support/booster, like PureT2, TT33
again, attacking fat in different ways and speed up your metabolism makes both products more effective and
allow you not only to burn fat but to keep it off you.

Anti estrogen and AAv2, yes yes and yes! Stack it with your fav anti estro, like Pes Erase, Triazole etc..
this kind of stack will not only get you peeled, but *hard* as well!

I love to use 7-keto as well with AAv2, actually when I'm done with this bottle i'll go exactly for that
with the next one ;)

I can't think of all the possible stack because really there are so many but guys,
as you can see, you really can get crazy with it

Hopefully we'll see some stack option/offers at NP!! And about this, what would you want to see?
Tell us so we can try to make it happen

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice breakdown on what to stack it with. Hmmmmmm.... As the hot item right now I would say AAv2 with Recompdrol and Alphamine Or AAv2 with erase pro

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice breakdown on what to stack it with. Hmmmmmm.... As the hot item right now I would say AAv2 with Recompdrol and Alphamine Or AAv2 with erase pro

Alphamine and aav2+erase is my next run.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamine and aav2+erase is my next run.
That's a nice stack. Should lean u out nicely. How long u running it for? 4 or 8 weeks?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's a nice stack. Should lean u out nicely. How long u running it for? 4 or 8 weeks?

4 weeks

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I will be for sure...

Another fav is using aav2 with Abliderate advanced.
Chlorgenic acid along with gingko and fucoxanthin will drip fat off ya plus some nice health benefits too. (Lower stress, cortisol and VAT)

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I will be for sure...

Another fav is using aav2 with Abliderate advanced.
Chlorgenic acid along with gingko and fucoxanthin will drip fat off ya plus some nice health benefits too. (Lower stress, cortisol and VAT)

I just remembered a combo I ran on my second bottle right when AAv2 came out, and I loved it *a lot*
AAv2 + 6Bromo, it was killer, not only it made me grainy as f#ck but I noticed strength increase,
actually I'm gonna run it again next month

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Another stack:
Aav2+decimate

Decimate has a breakdown of
Chlorogenic acid aka green coffee bean
Coleus Forskhii
Rawfolia serpentina
Raspberry ketones
Capsaicin

Potent combo stacked.
Inhibit cAMP, lower cortisol, spare muscle tissue, attack stubborn fat, improve cardio health and antioxidants

Chlorogenic acid (CGA) has been shown to delay intestinal glucose absorption and inhibit gluconeogenesis. Our aim was to investigate the role of CGA in the regulation of glucose transport in skeletal muscle isolated from db/db mice and L6 skeletal muscle cells.
Oral glucose tolerance test was performed on db/db mice treated with CGA and soleus muscle was isolated for 2-deoxyglucose transport study. 2DG transport was also examined in L6 myotubes with or without inhibitors such as wortmannin or compound c. AMPK was knocked down with AMPK?1/2 siRNA to study its effect on CGA-stimulated glucose transport. GLUT 4 translocation, phosphorylation of AMPK and Akt, AMPK activity, and association of IRS-1 and PI3K were investigated in the presence of CGA. In db/db mice, a significant decrease in fasting blood sugar was observed 10 minutes after the intraperitoneal administration of 250 mg/kg CGA and the effect persisted for another 30 minutes after the glucose challenge. Besides, CGA stimulated and enhanced both basal and insulin-mediated 2DG transports in soleus muscle.
In L6 myotubes, CGA caused a dose- and time-dependent increase in glucose transport. Compound c and AMPK?1/2 siRNA abrogated the CGA-stimulated glucose transport. Consistent with these results, CGA was found to phosphorylate AMPK and ACC, consistent with the result of increased AMPK activities. CGA did not appear to enhance association of IRS-1 with p85. However, we observed activation of Akt by CGA. These parallel activations in turn increased translocation of GLUT 4 to plasma membrane.
At 2 mmol/l, CGA did not cause any significant changes in viability or proliferation of L6 myotubes. Our data demonstrated for the first time that CGA stimulates glucose transport in skeletal muscle via the activation of AMPK. It appears that CGA may contribute to the beneficial effects of coffee on Type 2 diabetes mellitus.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
For a recomp
Aav2 + compound 20

N-caffeoyldopamine is a phytochemical found in various plants, including cocoa (Theobroma cacao L.). N-caffeoyldopamine and its natural analogs (N-cinnamoyldopamine, N-coumaroyldopamine, N-feruloyldopamine, and N-sinapoyldopamine) were synthesized and investigated to determine their potency as beta-adrenoceptor agonists, because they have chemical structural moieties found in beta-adrenoceptor agonists. Among the compounds tested in this study, N-coumaroyldopamine and N-caffeoyldopamine were the two most potent compounds, able to increase cAMP at the concentrations < 0.05 microM in U937 cells. The decreasing order of potency was N-coumaroyldopamine > N-caffeoyldopamine > N-feruloyldopamine > N-sinapoyldopamine > N-cinnamoyldopamine. Using beta2-specific antagonists (butoxamine and ICI 118551), N-coumaroyldopamine and N-caffeoyldopamine were found to increase cAMP via beta2-adrenoceptors in U937 cells. In producing cAMP in U937 cells, N-coumaroyldopamine and N-caffeoyldopamine were as potent as several well-known beta2-adrenoceptor agonists (salbutamol, procaterol, and fenoterol). These results indicate that N-coumaroyldopamine and N-caffeoyldopamine are potent compounds able to increase cAMP via beta2-adrenoceptors in U937 cells, and may have potential effects on human health.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Can someone throw some light on this:

1. AAv2
2. AlphaMine
3. R-Drol
4. Erase

Is this a good stack, or am I going to end up looking silly billy after this?

I just threw in the Recompadrol to Auto's post above and see if that works given the composition of the product. Or is this something too far out that I am shooting for.

Have been running OxyECA Black + Erase + Alpha T2 and some D-Pol (4 weeks now) and feel like my strength has increased immensely, ( I could barely do 30lb DB's and now do presses with 80-100) and have leaned out quite a bit. Not dropped weight, but the leaning process is visible.

I am thinking for my next run I will put this stack in!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

1. AAv2
2. AlphaMine
3. R-Drol
4. Erase

I just threw in the Recompadrol to Auto's post above and see if that works given the composition of the product. Or is this something too far out that I am shooting for.

Have been running OxyECA Black + Erase + Alpha T2 and some D-Pol (4 weeks now) and feel like my strength has increased immensely, ( I could barely do 30lb DB's and now do presses with 80-100) and have leaned out quite a bit. Not dropped weight, but the leaning process is visible.

Those are good supps. Assuming u just have a bottle of each and also that your currently still running erase. I would do this:
Weeks 1-4 Alphamine and erase
Weeks 4-8 Aav2 and Recompdrol

Now if funds are good I would get an extra bottle of Alphamine, AAv2 and Recompdrol and run it this way

Weeks 1-4 Alpha and Erase
Weeks 4-12 Alpha (4weeks), AAv2 and Recompdrol.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Those are good supps. Assuming u just have a bottle of each and also that your currently still running erase. I would do this:
Weeks 1-4 Alphamine and erase
Weeks 4-8 Aav2 and Recompdrol

Now if funds are good I would get an extra bottle of Alphamine, AAv2 and Recompdrol and run it this way

Weeks 1-4 Alpha and Erase
Weeks 4-12 Alpha (4weeks), AAv2 and Recompdrol.
D-pol sounds great with the nitrates and DAA.
Purus have done well as of.late with their new products.

Your stack sounds and looks legit.
Just remember to gauge how much yohimbe and alpha y you are taking in man... Start light.

Btw, just broke 1RM PR.
Nothing like PRs on a cut

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

1. AAv2
2. AlphaMine
3. R-Drol
4. Erase

Do alphamine + d pol 4 weeks
Then,
Aav2.+ erase.

Aav2 + oxy Eca seems good but it looks like a kitchen sink formula.

Sticking with a smaller amount of ingredients give you.a.better scheme for results.

I can't wait to run xgels + Aav2 + erase/triazole. The pzole will aid so much and possibly no joint issues.

Another stack that would be nice that would hopefully be looked at is SNS new thyrocaps and aav2 stacked.
Nice dose of thyroid boosting goodies + non stim.

So much fun can be had

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Then,
Aav2.+ erase.

Sticking with a smaller amount of ingredients give you.a.better scheme for results.

I can't wait to run xgels + Aav2 + erase/triazole. The pzole will aid so much and possibly no joint issues.

Another stack that would be nice that would hopefully be looked at is SNS new thyrocaps and aav2 stacked.

So much fun can be had
Thanks Bro! Reps owed for this! Need to spread first !

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks Bro! Reps owed for this! Need to spread first !
Any time.

Basically, aav2 and any stim, test booster,patritioner or AI and your pretty set.

Any questions man, flick me or Dave and EBF inc a PM

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Then,
Aav2.+ erase.

So much fun can be had
Am always paranoid about thyroid supps bro , TT33 somehow messed me up running solo much like at one point Erase Pro did, so I switched to Erase

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Am always paranoid about thyroid supps bro , TT33 somehow messed me up running solo much like at one point Erase Pro did, so I switched to Erase
Just to clarify I understand the science , no dig on the products since I know they work , am just too sensitive to it I guess

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woo didn't even see this thread.

Thanks for making this guys.

Hope nutra sees the unlimited capabilities of this product

I see a

PES alphamine erase and EBF aav2 stack in someone's future!!!!

Talk about lean and hard.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Woo didn't even see this thread.

Thanks for making this guys.

Hope nutra sees the unlimited capabilities of this product

I see a

PES alphamine erase and EBF aav2 stack in someone's future!!!!

Talk about lean and hard.
On it Boss!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Your going to run that stack?????!!!!!

Pretty please do a log!
I'll throw mine up soon when alphamine comes and other log finishes