Alphamine -- Now's Your Chance...

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Yea Im on a lot of forums. Expert reviewer on one, I missed the chance to log it there but I have been like the Midnight stalker watching this stuff. Looks legit.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Yea Im on a lot of forums. Expert reviewer on one, I missed the chance to log it there but I have been like the Midnight stalker watching this stuff. Looks legit.
    How exactly do you get the expert reviewer label? Or is that self proclaimed? Sounds interesting... :-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  3. Who is the best person to email at PES for stacking advice? Admin? Or someone else?
    •   
       


  4. Love alphamine so far.. destroys appetite, and already noticing more cuts in my forearms (water weight loss probably), 1 week in.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Who is the best person to email at PES for stacking advice? Admin? Or someone else?
    Just ask here.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    Love alphamine so far.. destroys appetite, and already noticing more cuts in my forearms (water weight loss probably), 1 week in.
    Thanks for your mini review Alex. I know you were keen to try this.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  6. Think after doing some reading and research I'm going to run this with Testpowder and see what the results are.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    How exactly do you get the expert reviewer label? Or is that self proclaimed? Sounds interesting... :-)

    I send you a pm
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

  8. Man, this stuff sounds amazing!! I wish I would have won, haha.

  9. I still haven't received my Alphamine, but might as well get started planning this super stack.

    Could I ask PES reps or anyone else to help me design the following stack with doseage and timings. Just as an FYI, I am 6 feet tall, 190 lbs, and ~15% bodyfat at this point. I train 4x a week (3 olympic lifting days, and one strength day).

    1. PES Alphamine -

    2. PES Erase Pro -

    3. PES Anabeta Elite -

    4. Compound 20 - *Should this be dosed higher than the 4 caps a day they recommend? I have heard higher doseages = better results.

    5. Testforce 2 (DAA) -

    I'd appreciate any insight here. I'm trying to cut as quickly as possible while retaining strength and have 8 weeks to do so before my first meet.

    Thanks guys.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    I still haven't received my Alphamine, but might as well get started planning this super stack.

    Could I ask PES reps or anyone else to help me design the following stack with doseage and timings. Just as an FYI, I am 6 feet tall, 190 lbs, and ~15% bodyfat at this point. I train 4x a week (3 olympic lifting days, and one strength day).

    1. PES Alphamine -

    2. PES Erase Pro -

    3. PES Anabeta Elite -

    4. Compound 20 - *Should this be dosed higher than the 4 caps a day they recommend? I have heard higher doseages = better results.

    5. Testforce 2 (DAA) -

    I'd appreciate any insight here. I'm trying to cut as quickly as possible while retaining strength and have 8 weeks to do so before my first meet.

    Thanks guys.
    What is your schedule? Work time, gym time, eating schedule etc....
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    I still haven't received my Alphamine, but might as well get started planning this super stack.

    Could I ask PES reps or anyone else to help me design the following stack with doseage and timings. Just as an FYI, I am 6 feet tall, 190 lbs, and ~15% bodyfat at this point. I train 4x a week (3 olympic lifting days, and one strength day).

    1. PES Alphamine -

    2. PES Erase Pro -

    3. PES Anabeta Elite -

    4. Compound 20 - *Should this be dosed higher than the 4 caps a day they recommend? I have heard higher doseages = better results.

    5. Testforce 2 (DAA) -

    I'd appreciate any insight here. I'm trying to cut as quickly as possible while retaining strength and have 8 weeks to do so before my first meet.

    Thanks guys.
    Not a PES rep but I'll throw my two cents in. The three PES products alone would prove solid. 4 caps of ABE, 1 cap EP, and 3 scoops of Alphamine.

    I beta tested Compound 20. Higher doses work better but so do cycles of longer than four weeks.

    My personal opinion is (this is just going over what I'm gathering from your post) if you haven't tried these products individually you should run them solo. At the very least stagger them (start one for a few weeks then throw in another later) because you won't be able to tell what each product is doing if you just throw them all in at once.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  12. I'm on an intermittent fasting style diet. I usually have lunch at noon, and then workout around 5 or 6pm. I have my 2nd meal 30-60 min post workout.

    I go higher carb, lower fat on workout days. I go higher fat, lower carb on non-workout days.

    Would appreciate the advice on how to time the above supplements.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk
    I'm on an intermittent fasting style diet. I usually have lunch at noon, and then workout around 5 or 6pm. I have my 2nd meal 30-60 min post workout.

    I go higher carb, lower fat on workout days. I go higher fat, lower carb on non-workout days.

    Would appreciate the advice on how to time the above supplements.
    Watch for a pm, at work now sorry. We'll get it all planned out bro.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. - Alphamine first thing in the morning and 30 minutes before your second meal
    - Erase Pro first thing in the morning
    - AnaBeta Elite 1 cap with your first meal, one with your second, one post workout and one in the evening
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Bpclippers Alphamine Log

    log is up fellas! thanks again for the opportunity PES and bdcc

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10
    Bpclippers Alphamine Log

    log is up fellas! thanks again for the opportunity PES and bdcc
    I'll tag along for the epicness!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  17. Come and follow the destruction y'all. If yant to..
    Fat destruction on PES Alphamine (sponsored log)

  18. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c
    Come and follow the destruction y'all. If yant to..
    Fat destruction on PES Alphamine (sponsored log)
    Thanks
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Synthetic Supplements Methyl-Synephrine - Nows your chance
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 215
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 01:06 PM
  2. WHO HASN'T TRIED WYKED? NOW'S YOUR CHANCE!!
    By lukehayd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 12:23 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-27-2011, 10:46 PM
  4. Replies: 172
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 05:32 PM
  5. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 04:14 AM
Log in
Log in