nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ALPHAMINE has officially arrived!

We are proudly giving away 5 bottles of Alphamine for LOGS.

We need to know WHY you need Alphamine and WHY it fits your goals.

We know most of you are already HUGE fans of Alpha-T2....but step into a whole new experience. A fat burner that redefines the fat loss category.

Convince us why Alphamine is a must-have

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ALPHAMINE™ Redefines The Fat Burner Category

After two years of undeniable feedback from Alpha-T2, we sat down to begin our research onto an even greater, more innovative, more powerful fat burner…

We realized all the fat burners on the market hold MAJOR flaws…we set out to create a solution.

Burn FAT Not MUSCLE

Until ALPHAMINE, no products are designed to selectively burn FAT while preserving muscle mass. Crazy…right? So many products based on energy and weight loss…but not FAT loss.

Male or female, no matter how much fat you want to drop nobody wants to lose their precious muscle mass. Hard dieting, heavy stimulants, and extreme cardio all are begging to break down your muscle tissue for energy. Shift the focus to FAT loss.

Alphamine takes physique enhancement a step further. Not only is this formula designed to shed fat and preserve muscle, we have included a potent muscle hardening agent in every serving. A flabby stomach is annoying enough as it is…the last thing you need are flabby muscles! Demand more than just fat loss…demand full physique transformation.

Allow us to present to you the new definition of a fat burner…

Unmatched Formula…The All-Inclusive Physique Transformer
Alphamine delivers ingredients acting both independently and synergistically in a formula that takes fat loss to the next level…no…this is beyond the next level. This is an entirely new playing field!

This potent thermogenic powder is built for a fast acting custom serving for every user. As a powdered thermogenic, each and every user can fully customize their serving size and frequency if they choose. No more being stuck with only 1 or 2 capsules… enjoy fully customizable dosing anytime, anywhere. Find YOUR sweet spot.

Alphamine mixes quick and easy with a spoon and tastes like something you’d only drink on your cheat days…no medicine mouth here! Two small scoops with 10 oz. of water and you can be on your way…

Extreme Thermogenic. Selective Synergistic Stimulants. Novel Extracts.

Fat Igniting Technology

Beta-Agonist Blend

Higenamine and tembamide are two novel and unique beta-agonist compounds formulated in Alphamine to drive the foundation of fat loss and thermogenesis. Higenamine is a highly researched compound for its potent beta-agonistic action. It’s been the key ingredient in Alpha-T2 for its fat loss and thermogenic effects, and we deliver it here with an even more complete blend of ingredients and synergy.

Beta-agonists have shined for decades for their ability to consistently shed fat…PES is staying on the forefront of supplement science with the novel beta-agonists in Alphamine.

SA2-A™

Back in the day yohimbine was the new kid on the block…since then science has prevailed and discovered newer, cleaner, more selective forms of yohimbine such as rauwolscine. But it CAN get better. Using a unique extract, PES has gone even further after experimenting with numerous specialized extracts to developSA2-A™, the cleanest, most thermogenic and appetite suppressing extract to date. The Pausinystalia bark holds as many as 8 alkaloid molecules that have gone unnoticed…we knew there was more to take advantage of.

Pausinystalia alkaloids are known as “Selective Alpha-2 adrenergic antagonists" within the body. These compounds are the KEY to targeting fat loss in those stubborn regions. The alpha adrenoceptors are prevalent in certain fatty areas of the body such as the stomach, love-handles, chest, and lower back. When these receptors are “on” they are activating fat storing mechanisms. SA2-A™ has the ability to turn the receptors OFF and allow targeted fat loss in those stubborn areas.

Caffeine

Caffeine finds its way into Alphamine for its specific synergy with the beta-agonists through its ability to inhibit phosphodiesterase activity and interact with the adenosine receptor. With this synergy beta-agonists like higenamine become more potent while tolerance is developed much slower. These three systems are the trifecta of the clean thermogenic energy Alphamine delivers in every serving.

Oleuropein

One of the most underrated ingredients today, oleuropein extracted from olive leaves holds numerous fat loss activating properties. Extracts from olive leaf are some of the most thyrogenic ingredients available at a very small dose. In an animal study, olive leaf extract raised thyroid hormone T3 2.5 times above baseline!

In another unrelated animal study, oleuropein increased noradrenaline and adrenaline secretions, as well as uncoupling protein 1 levels in brown adipose tissue, leading to increased thermogenesis. What a perfect fit for this already thermogenic formula, oleuropein takes it even higher adding new mechanisms and a potent thyrogenic appeal.

Eucommia Ulmoides – 98% Chlorogenic Acid Extract

Chlorogenic acid, commonly found in green coffee beans, is becoming popular for its strong scientific evidence for fat loss in humans…but we needed something more pure. Instead we went to Eucommia, an herb with high content of chlorogenic acid and scientific data on fatty acid oxidation. Numerous studies on chlorogenic acid have shown its ability to assist humans in fat loss, partially through altering the absorption and utilization of glucose in the body.

Eucommia Ulmoides itself has shown to stimulant lipolysis and thermogenesis while simultaneously suppressing appetite in the animal model. Consider thisthe most superior source of chlorogenic acid.

Choline

We could write an entire article on the importance and biological functions of choline in the body, but we will strictly focus on why it found its way into Alphamine. First and foremost, when choline was added to this mixture the overall feel of each serving changed significantly. The formula became much smoother and longer lasting with the addition of choline.

The reason choline was considered here, is choline supplementation has shown to accelerate lipid oxidation through increasing the uptake of fatty acids and increasing plasma beta-hydroxybutyrate in elite male triathletes. One more pathway to fat loss in Alphamine…

Lean Hard Muscle Mass Preservation

N-Coumaroyldopamine (NCD)

NCD is one of the most selective beta-2 agonist compounds in nature. It has a unique ability to be so selective that cardiac stimulation is greatly avoided, making it very useful towards beta-agonists other promising properties. Anecdotally, beta-agonists with selectivity like NCD shine in the muscle sparing and muscle hardening aspects. If we had to choose a phrase to describe this ingredient…we would use Flex Appeal.

NCD has been the rave for getting dense firm muscle tissue, and we suspect ultra-selective beta-2 agonists such as NCD may be the future of leaning and hardening agents in the industry. We delivery it here in its purest form.

Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid (Leucic Acid)

Leucic Acid is a metabolite of the well-known branched chain amino acid Leucine. BCAA users know that Leucine is the star amino acid because it’s a muscle preserving, anti-catabolic, lean mass promoting agent. Its abilities have been heavily researched and proven time and time again. The only drawback with Leucine is the high doses needed…enter Leucic Acid.

Leucic acid on the other hand can be used at a much lower daily dose. When leucine metabolites are present in high concentrations in muscle cells, it tells the muscle it needs to kick its anti-catabolic (muscle preserving) actions into gear.

mTOR, a mechanism in the body that has gone widely unnoticed, drives protein synthesis to preserve muscle tissue even under catabolic conditions!

Enjoy The Revolution….More To Come From PES

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I'd so be in on this but I just ordered a tub of the Fruit Punch ;)

PES makes quality goods and I don't think Alphamine is going to be any different.

jcwhiteside96

jcwhiteside96

Awards
Alright, so I've been off fat burners, preworkouts, and stimulants for roughly 2 months now. I've cut down quite a bit in that time, but I'm not where I want to be yet. I've been working hard to get below 10% bf and Alphamine is just what I need to assist me to the shredded look I want.
Height: 5'10
Weight: 195
BF: 12.6%
GOAL
Weight: 180
BF: 9%

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, so I've been off fat burners, preworkouts, and stimulants for roughly 2 months now. I've cut down quite a bit in that time, but I'm not where I want to be yet. I've been working hard to get below 10% bf and Alphamine is just what I need to assist me to the shredded look I want.
Height: 5'10
Weight: 195
BF: 12.6%
GOAL
Weight: 180
BF: 9%
Alphamine is just what you need to get into single digits and not lose the hard earned muscle mass. The hardest thing to do

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Awesome opportunity, get on this guys!!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run this promo a year from now! Sad thing that I'm in maintenance/bulking :(

Good luck to all applicants. This looks promising

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 189
Bf%: 21
Goal
Weight 160-165
Bf%10-15

I need this product because I have been reading a good amount about it, and how it can shed the fat off of me. I am in search of a great fat burner to help me get to my goal. I lift weights 3-4 times a week and do cardio about 3-4 times a week as well. Diet is in check, 2,000 calories a day clean diet. Thank you!!

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
ALPHAMINE has officially arrived!

We are proudly giving away 5 bottles of Alphamine for LOGS.

We need to know WHY you need Alphamine and WHY it fits your goals.

We know most of you are already HUGE fans of Alpha-T2....but step into a whole new experience. A fat burner that redefines the fat loss category.

Convince us why Alphamine is a must-have
Alphamine is a must for me because I'm 5 weeks removed from ankle surgery off a nasty break. Continues my training on crutches and throughout walkin boot and am now back on my own two feet lol...body fat has certainly gone up tho being that ive just gotten back on the elliptical and working my way up to the treadmill. I think Alphamine will be the extra push I need to get my body fat down to single digits. I have the motivation and drive being a pro athlete but really feel that this bad boy can really assist me in my goals of gettin back into game shape! Loved beta testing Anabeta for u guys and saw good results with alpha t2 especially in my midsection. Hoping Alphamine can be the last piece to my puzzle getting back into form!

I'm 22yrs old at 190-195lbs and usually sit round 9% bf but I'm probably closer to 12-15% now. Thanks for the opportunity and best of luck to everyone.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Run this promo a year from now! Sad thing that I'm in maintenance/bulking :(

Good luck to all applicants. This looks promising
Remind me and I will

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 189
Bf%: 21
Goal
Weight 160-165
Bf%10-15

I need this product because I have been reading a good amount about it, and how it can shed the fat off of me. I am in search of a great fat burner to help me get to my goal. I lift weights 3-4 times a week and do cardio about 3-4 times a week as well. Diet is in check, 2,000 calories a day clean diet. Thank you!!
Alphamine is a must for me because I'm 5 weeks removed from ankle surgery off a nasty break. Continues my training on crutches and throughout walkin boot and am now back on my own two feet lol...body fat has certainly gone up tho being that ive just gotten back on the elliptical and working my way up to the treadmill. I think Alphamine will be the extra push I need to get my body fat down to single digits. I have the motivation and drive being a pro athlete but really feel that this bad boy can really assist me in my goals of gettin back into game shape! Loved beta testing Anabeta for u guys and saw good results with alpha t2 especially in my midsection. Hoping Alphamine can be the last piece to my puzzle getting back into form!

I'm 22yrs old at 190-195lbs and usually sit round 9% bf but I'm probably closer to 12-15% now. Thanks for the opportunity and best of luck to everyone.
Thanks for the apps guys

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Height: 6'
Weight: 201
Bf%: ~15% ( this is an estimate I haven't measured lately i look like im at less that what KevinHY was in his before pics)
Goal Weight 190
Goal Bf% >10%

Ive just come out of a lean bulk phase followed by a holiday overseas. I put on a a little too much fat and am now looking to shredded again for summer (just about to enter spring here). I used pes products last year with great success (the link is still in my sig actually haha) and would love to use them again based on my results.

I have learned a lot more about nutrition this year . My plan for the summer cut is to run a cut for 6-8 weeks and shred down as much as i can without dropping my calories beyond 500 below maintenance(adjusting as i lose weight of course). This will be a priming stage for a quick 3-4 weeks bulk where i plan to regain any muscle i have lost, followed my another quick cutting phase to burn off the last remains of fat. Hopefully i can be done before Christmas.

I believe that PES alphamine will drastically help me accomplish my goal.

Thanks

Doc.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I forsee lots more apps in the near future

python93

python93

Awards
Height: 5, 7
Weight: 205
Bf%: ~20%
Goal Weight 190
Goal Bf% 10-15%

Alphamine is a must have for me because I need to strip off some bodyfat. I'm starting college next week which will motivate me to look good. Therefore being strict on my diet,nutrition, and recovery. Alphamine is a must have because this is the only supplement I'm lacking in my stack. I have everything else ready for my college semester except for a thermogenic. I will also log on this supplement every other day if I receive it. Thanks for reading.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like everyone has the right idea...If you have any goal involving losing fat and retaining dense hard muscle mass...hello Alphamine

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid opportunity here guys! Get in on it! PES delivers time and time again! I am confident this will be no different! Good luck to all : )

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Height: 6'
Weight: 185
Bf%: Measured 12-13%
Goal Weight 185
Goal Bf% <10%

I've been steadily cutting this year. I started out at 210 on Jan 1st of this year at over 20% bodyfat. I have made slow, consistent progress ever since, and I now find myself here. For the past month, I have not budged weight wise, but my strength continues to increase. At this point, I think its time to start incorporating some supplements that would serve both as fat loss and ergogenic aids.

I have purchased 2 bottles of erase pro and 2 bottles of anabeta elite along with some DAA. I'd love to have the alphamine to see if I could utilize it to get me under 10 % bf while continuing to maintain or gain strength.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A rare opportunity. Don't miss it!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Height: 5, 5
Weight: 170ish
Bf%: 12-13? maybe less?
Goal Weight: 170
Goal Bf% 9-10

Well I've logged just about any and all PES supplements in the past. As we get closer to winter time, this could be one last push before it's time to gain weight again. I've been happy with my weight over the summer, but not happy with the fat loss as much. If this stuff can keep my weight relatively the same with lean mass and fat loss like it sounds like it can I'd be super happy. Hook me up Natty!

skillswin

Awards
I would be very interested in trying out Alphamine and logging it because one of my goals is to burn some of my fat to get cut. I want to get really cut and lose as much excess fat as I can, and Alphamine would be a great product for me to try. I will log my progress and change as soon as I receive the product, and I'd try it right away.

6'3, 226, 16% body fat

GOAL: 215, 10% body fat

Thank you

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great job keep those apps coming!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great opp, here!

RomeoS

RomeoS

Awards
I've been reading up on your supplement & I too want to reap all the benefits. I would def. log my stack, performance, & results. I would really like to get my hands on this stuff & show some true transformation. I train 6 times a week & need that extra edge to reveal some real results & gains. Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great promo! Awesome opportunity here guys!

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
Age 31
Height 185cm
Weight 88
bf not measured but in 8-12% range from what I know
avid crossfitter
love something with clean pick me up energy and capacity to intensify workouts without a crash at the same time targeting trouble fb spots.

I am just coming off alph t2 and starting anabeta so good to have another pes product in

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Age 31
Height 5'7
Weight 164
BF 13.5
GOALS:
157 @ 9% BF

I am a performing artist and my body is on display from sept to April every year. This year being older it's getting harder to keep that chiseled look. Its a pretty important part of my job and I'm about to start my 11th season. So I need to be in great shape by the time our first show comes around in Oct. ALPHAMINE shape!

Beefy Jew

Awards
I would love to give this product a go, I am 18, 6'2", and 260lbs and am looking to drop about twenty five pounds or so, I have not taken any supplements for the last month and now to drop the fat I'm taking a small break from powerlifting and doing cardio five times a week, runnning 3 days and doing tire flips 2 days.

vciufo

vciufo

Awards
I would love to be the first 40+ to try this and show that and old guy like mecan hang with the young dudes and can get down to 8%BF . Currently:

5'6"
40 yrs old as of June 2012
159lbs.
Currently 12% BF

I have 2 bottles of Anabeta Elite to stack with Alphamine.

Thanks

Vanity08

Awards
I am attempting to reach six percent bodyfat while retaining my muscle mass; thus, I believe Alphamine would be the perfect supplement to aid me on reaching my goal!

21 years
5'6"
155 lbs
10-12% bf

goal: 3xbw Conv Deadlift
Current: 355x5 Conv Deadlift @ 150lbs

-Vince

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I got a container from preorder and started it. First day 1 scoop in morning. Great natural feeling energy, best I have ever used. Hunger supresion was zero though. I am a big dude so upped it to 2 scoops this morning. Great energy and took care of my appetite. I will def be ordering another container asap while some preorder deals are still out there

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got a container from preorder and started it. First day 1 scoop in morning. Great natural feeling energy, best I have ever used. Hunger supresion was zero though. I am a big dude so upped it to 2 scoops this morning. Great energy and took care of my appetite. I will def be ordering another container asap while some preorder deals are still out there
Thanks for the feedback BB

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am 24 years old, ~13% BF, and run between 7-8 miles per day (closer to 8). As someone who does a lot of cardio, I would love to try Alphamine and give you an honest assessment of how well Alphamine carries me through sessions of fairly long-distance running. I would also love to see if Alphamine can give me that extra boost in energy combined with appetite suppression to help me lower the BF %age by a few points. :)

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I ordered 2 more containers. My wife is addicted to it too. I should have not shared mny stash

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I ordered 2 more containers. My wife is addicted to it too. I should have not shared mny stash
Haha...happy wife = happy life

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Lets get some more apps in there guys... this promo is still on! ;)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
We will chose the winners soon, get those apps in

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Went over them, great ones so far

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I got three tubs. love this stuff

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The winners for this will be picked tomorrow. Last chance to get your entries in!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
apply for this guys. This is not just something just for weight loss, this is the BEST all around energy supplement I have ever used. I feel very little from products, must have very high tolerance, but this stuff is amazing. After my wifes first dose she asked to make sure it was legal, and some of the teachers at her school are giving it a try. I notice little difference in taking one scoop or two, other than 2 scoops seems to suppress appetite more, but at one scoop I notice no suppression and have great energy

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
and if no one else wants them, I will take one or both!!!!haha

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
apply for this guys. This is not just something just for weight loss, this is the BEST all around energy supplement I have ever used. I feel very little from products, must have very high tolerance, but this stuff is amazing. After my wifes first dose she asked to make sure it was legal, and some of the teachers at her school are giving it a try. I notice little difference in taking one scoop or two, other than 2 scoops seems to suppress appetite more, but at one scoop I notice no suppression and have great energy
Thanks for the feedback bb, I love the clean energy from Alphamine.