Genomyx Protocol Loggers Needed!

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Want the chance to log the NEW Protocol? Well here it is! Here is what we are asking.
US only
At least 18-years-old
Minimum 500 posts
Must be a member in good standing
Must have a join date of April 2012 or earlier

2 Loggers will be picked and the deadline to apply is Sunday August 26th, at 8pm EST

What you need to do to win the opportunity-
Simply tell us your favorite movie quote, and what ingredient you are most excited about for Protocol!

Good luck to everyone!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
not officially applying but protocol is my favorite post workout......

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I loved the new formula :) You guys have a good product right here!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a video of my favorite

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Interested in the COP, not a creatine fan for training so I'd like to see how it works out compared to the prior version.

A MUST watch

[video=youtube;5IvPIWzQcUY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IvPIWzQcUY[/video]

"YOU ARE NOT MACHINES, YOU ARE NOT CATTLE! YOU ARE MEN!"

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
LoL same here, can't hang with the big dogs in mma or sealfit without my protocol

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
and then it hit me, i forgot im logging slin sane V2 lmao. Definitely will be buying this after my version 1 is finished.

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
and then it hit me, i forgot im logging slin sane V2 lmao. Definitely will be buying this after my version 1 is finished.
LOL.. it's all good!

Who else wants in on the opportunity??? Version 2 Protocol is so yummy with flavoring! Can't wait to see my long term benefits with lifting and running!

Sorry I was slow in responding.. internet had been down.. just catching up!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
favorite motivational movie quote - "What we do in life echoes in eternity." - Gladiator

really interested in the lclt in protocol actually because it helps with androgen receptors and now that i am on test injections and actually have test, i would like to see how it effects me!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Is this where we line up for free Protocol?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ohhhhh Canada

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump for more apps!!! great opportunity guys, get on it!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I teach this movie in my Cinema class! Great film.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ @ Oogaly, my bad

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Ok, I will be picking winners by wednesday, so any last minute apps.. get them in!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to pull my name out of the hat due to another log obligation, sorry!
If I got picked I'm not sure I could have time to run a dual log.

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
I have to pull my name out of the hat due to another log obligation, sorry!
If I got picked I'm not sure I could have time to run a dual log.
Bummer! Thanks

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
hey hey just had a crazy idea........what if...now bare with me..i ran a dual log for genomyx?! I know sounds insane...hahaha

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
hey hey just had a crazy idea........what if...now bare with me..i ran a dual log for genomyx?! I know sounds insane...hahaha
I think Dewey was hoping the same thing before! Darn his surgery today! Hope it went well for him!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I think Dewey was hoping the same thing before! Darn his surgery today! Hope it went well for him!
The surgery went well even though they did find more damage than expected. either way, I am home now and resting. Thanks for thinking of me Sarah!

I actually thought the Decimate/SSV2 combo would be amazing together. I picked up some Protocol too though!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
The surgery went well even though they did find more damage than expected. either way, I am home now and resting. Thanks for thinking of me Sarah!

I actually thought the Decimate/SSV2 combo would be amazing together. I picked up some Protocol too though!

Good to hear bro, get your rest and have fun with your pain killers haha

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Currently running a killer stack - Vicodin and Osteo-Sport!
Haha duuuude try ghrp-6. It's legal, safe and 100x worth it. Iv had knee surgery before and the recovery time sucks. Took ghrp-6 after tearing my left pec and after dislocating my right shoulder, was lifting again within a month. not doing flat bench yet but my incline bench reps are back to 275

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Damn, wish I saw this sooner the Protocol V2 Cherry was great (logged it for you guys a while back) and I like the new improvements! Haven't had all that much experience with COP but I hear great things.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Haha duuuude try ghrp-6. It's legal, safe and 100x worth it. Iv had knee surgery before and the recovery time sucks. Took ghrp-6 after tearing my left pec and after dislocating my right shoulder, was lifting again within a month. not doing flat bench yet but my incline bench reps are back to 275
Sounds promising! was looking into IGF-1 Dez for my winter bulk. You ever try that one?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Sounds promising! was looking into IGF-1 Dez for my winter bulk. You ever try that one?

No not yet, have only used peptides for recovery from injury haha.

Tyler44

Tyler44

Awards
Such a great opportunity here

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Make it happen, y'all know you want a lil bit of protocol even just the tip.....of the scoop ;)

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Come on, I know people are itching to try this.. the taste is divine! Plus I am already seeing improvements in my lifts!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Make it happen, y'all know you want a lil bit of protocol even just the tip.....of the scoop ;)
The last time a man told me that....well =[

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet deal here! I hear good things
: )

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Oh yeah how are you feeling brotha?
I'm hanging in there. Before the surgery yesterday, the surgeon said he would hopefully be able to do the surgery through two incisions. After the surgery he said that there was more damage than originally expected and that the surgery was more invasive and extensive than he hoped.

My girlfriend was changing out the gauze today and noticed that I had four incisions! Guess it really was worse than expected.... feelsbadman.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I'm hanging in there. Before the surgery yesterday, the surgeon said he would hopefully be able to do the surgery through two incisions. After the surgery he said that there was more damage than originally expected and that the surgery was more invasive and extensive than he hoped.

My girlfriend was changing out the gauze today and noticed that I had four incisions! Guess it really was worse than expected.... feelsbadman.

Dang bro, hopefully you get a speedy recovery and be back at it like a beast I know you are.

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
favorite motivational movie quote - "What we do in life echoes in eternity." - Gladiator

really interested in the lclt in protocol actually because it helps with androgen receptors and now that i am on test injections and actually have test, i would like to see how it effects me!
You are the winner. Please pm me your info and we will get you your protocol out for you to log thanks so much and keep an eye out for more logging opportunities. Thanks all!

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
You are the winner. Please pm me your info and we will get you your protocol out for you to log thanks so much and keep an eye out for more logging opportunities. Thanks all!
Me? ;)

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Don't feel like a winner these days. Got the stitches out if my 4 incisions today. Not much win in that......
Wel you're making progress at least. :)