SPP is proud to release Slintensity, to hit Nutrplanet soon!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I just realized.
    Tony can't spell!
    What is Nutrplanet?
    Do I bring my dog?
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

2. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I just realized.
    Tony can't spell!
    What is Nutrplanet?
    Do I bring my dog?
    Bring your balls.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I just realized.
    Tony can't spell!
    What is Nutrplanet?
    Do I bring my dog?
    Nutrplanet is where they sell Nutr Butters. Tony, figured that Nutr Butters were high in carbs and a good first test for Slintense.

4. My latest info is an ETA of 2 weeks:-). Also, see the slintensity thread in the SPP subforum if you have not seen the label.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro

5. Is there a log testing opportunity I am religious with my gdas especially chromium/vanadium also have positive exp with glycobol and not so positive with slinshot
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by sugardaddy69 View Post
    Is there a log testing opportunity I am religious with my gdas especially chromium/vanadium also have positive exp with glycobol and not so positive with slinshot
    You will see Slintensity logs at some point I have no doubt. In the meantime the intro sale is going to be very cheap!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

7. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    After considerable research and testing, Southland Performance Products is proud to announce that our new GDA, "Slintensity" is about to hit the planet. This is an entirely new formulation that I have personally seen drop my glucose level an entire 30 points after a 70g carb post work out meal. My sources tell me that this is going to be offered as a stack with Glycomyx and at a very sweet price point. Can't get much better than that! An awesome GDA with one of the best post work out carb sources available.

Keep your eyes open, will give more details as they become available to me.

Don't hit Nutraplanet, that's not very nice!. On the other hand you can throw a few bottles at my head really hard, I won't mind a bit.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You sold me on it right here.
    Ditto

9. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    You will see Slintensity logs at some point I have no doubt. In the meantime the intro sale is going to be very cheap!
    Hopefully you will give me an opportunity to review I am a real gda connoisseur

10. Can't wait for this. Gonna buy them all! No sharing.

11. Is there a updated eta? I can't wait to try these products!

12. Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73 View Post
    Is there a updated eta? I can't wait to try these products!
    I think we are looking at a window of the 18th-the end of the month depending on when we get everything finished. I can tell you this is our number one priority!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

13. Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73 View Post
    Is there a updated eta? I can't wait to try these products!
    Appears as if the 25th is a more concrete date with the possibility of a pre-sale as early as 9/23.

Slintensity will be in a sick combo package with GlycoMyx for under 30 bucks. You guys are going to want to hop on Nutra's order for this cause it will go very quick I have a feeling. Multiple people have already mentioned getting 4 or 5 of these combo packs so don't hesitate if Slintensity is something that interests you!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

14. Did someone ask for a write-up?

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...y-60-caps.html

Ignore the price. Under 30 bucks for the combo of Slintensity/GlycoMyx mega pre-sale.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

15. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    Did someone ask for a write-up?

Ignore the price. Under 30 bucks for the combo of Slintensity/GlycoMyx mega pre-sale.
    Awesome!

Recoverbro

16. Seems like the link isn't working. Let's try this one. It's also on the main page under deals of the day.

EvoMuse Products Rep

17. Pre-sale is now up for the combo of Slintensity and GlycoMyx.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

18. The "Locked and Loaded" stack of slintensity and glycomyx is up to #46 on Nutra's top 100. At a price of 29.83 this is a real steal and flying off the shelf. Can't wait to see the feedback start rolloing in! Get on this before we have to restock!!!

Recoverbro

19. This sale's time is limited. If someone is interested in trying out the strongest GDA with the best carb product around for under 30 bucks you best not wait!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPlanet is Proud to Sponsor...
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-13-2007, 12:50 PM
  2. NutraPlanet is proud to team up with...
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 02:21 PM