Athletix Sports SMOOTHIE Promo! FREE Titanium XL!

Page 2 of 9 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Well I'm wondering... if I pick 2 and then pack picks 2 and JD picks 2 that'll give us 6 to try. Still not as bad as trying them all!
    Ima make one when I.get up! Y not haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  2. Registered User
    TFlifting's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    196
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Well I'm wondering... if I pick 2 and then pack picks 2 and JD picks 2 that'll give us 6 to try. Still not as bad as trying them all!
    So you all pick both of mine
  3. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,730
    Answers
    0


    Just saw this.. nice promo... Definitely will try some of these recipes and get an entry in... although I have to admit I really liked the girls of Athletix more! lol..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    BUMP!!!!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,856
    Answers
    0


    Let's get some more in!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  6. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Yeah I want to see what else everyone can come up with, I hope someone posts a good tasting greens smoothie that doesn't taste like the hulks load and perfect for cutting lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  7. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Yeah I want to see what else everyone can come up with, I hope someone posts a good tasting greens smoothie that doesn't taste like the hulks load and perfect for cutting lol
    I never want to taste that vile nastiness ever. EVER. AGAIN.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  8. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I never want to taste that vile nastiness ever. EVER. AGAIN.
    I was shocked you drank as much as you did, must have been the camera for extra motivation because that **** almost made me puke lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  9. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Damn that Joe Rogan :@
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  10. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I was shocked you drank as much as you did, must have been the camera for extra motivation because that **** almost made me puke lol
    It was one of those situations where I didn't really begin to taste it until 3-4 gulps in (thats what she said). And yes. DAMN YOU, Joe Rogan.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  11. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    It was one of those situations where I didn't really begin to taste it until 3-4 gulps in (thats what she said). And yes. DAMN YOU, Joe Rogan.
    ahaha see I took 1 glup to taste it and I was like O HELL NO!!! lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  12. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Chocolate Covered Strawberry Smoothie
    Ingredients:
    1 Cup Milk
    1 Cup Strawberries
    1 Tbsp Natural Cocoa Powder
    1 Tbsp Agave Nectar
    1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
    1/2 Cup Natural Plain Yogurt
    1 Tsp Ground Flax
    1 scoop protein powder of choice

    Mmmmmm

    What do you guys use?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  13. Registered User
    TFlifting's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    196
    Answers
    0


    And time for entry #3!!!

    1 cup orange juice
    1 1/2 cup frozen mango and pineapples
    1/2 cup peach yogurt
    1 scoop vanilla protein powder
    1 scoop greens plus (I think I have tangerine or orange or something like that)

    And adjust orange juice content and you can make it thick and make frozen yogurt
  14. Registered User
    python93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    189
    Answers
    0


    2 Cups of fat free milk
    5 strawberries
    1 banana
    4 eggs
    1/2 oatmeal
    1 cup of ice
    1 tbs. honey
  15. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Answers
    0


    So many tasty shakes. JD what have you done to us man! Haha!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  16. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    1/2 cup whole milk
    1 vanilla Greek Yogurt
    1/2 cup orange juice
    3 ice cubes
    Half an orange
    1 scoop vanilla whey

    Orange Dream Sickle
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  17. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Lets see some more guys!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  18. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    BUMP!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  19. jxn
    jxn is offline
    Registered User
    jxn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    163
    Answers
    0


    Lately I have been experimenting with a lot of coffee based flavors using a few different protein powders. So far this one is my ultimate favorite.

    Items needed :

    - MGN Cake Batter whey protein.
    - Vanilla Extract
    - Coffee
    - Whipped Cream

    First, brew about one cup of coffee. I use a single serving coffee maker, but you can always just brew the equivalent of one cup in a regular coffee maker. Add the cup of coffee to a blender or shaker cup.

    Fill up the rest of the container with water or milk, whichever you prefer.

    Add one to two servings of MGN Cake Batter protein powder to the container. I prefer to use two servings which yields about 44g of protein. In addition to a decent amount of protein, the taste is much better with two servings and really brings out the Cake Batter flavor.

    Add one to two teaspoons of low calorie whipped cream and one teaspoon of vanilla extract. Any brand of vanilla extract will generally do, but make sure you avoid the imitation extract as the taste is not as good or natural.

    Blend or mix in shaker cup and it’s ready to go.

    *Note* I have been experimenting with adding fruits to this recipe. So far the only fruit that really fits well in a coffee protein smoothie is raspberry. Try adding a small amount to taste and see what you think! Just make sure you use a blender or juicer if you add any fruit.
  20. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jxn View Post
    Lately I have been experimenting with a lot of coffee based flavors using a few different protein powders. So far this one is my ultimate favorite.

    Items needed :

    - MGN Cake Batter whey protein.
    - Vanilla Extract
    - Coffee
    - Whipped Cream

    First, brew about one cup of coffee. I use a single serving coffee maker, but you can always just brew the equivalent of one cup in a regular coffee maker. Add the cup of coffee to a blender or shaker cup.

    Fill up the rest of the container with water or milk, whichever you prefer.

    Add one to two servings of MGN Cake Batter protein powder to the container. I prefer to use two servings which yields about 44g of protein. In addition to a decent amount of protein, the taste is much better with two servings and really brings out the Cake Batter flavor.

    Add one to two teaspoons of low calorie whipped cream and one teaspoon of vanilla extract. Any brand of vanilla extract will generally do, but make sure you avoid the imitation extract as the taste is not as good or natural.

    Blend or mix in shaker cup and it’s ready to go.

    *Note* I have been experimenting with adding fruits to this recipe. So far the only fruit that really fits well in a coffee protein smoothie is raspberry. Try adding a small amount to taste and see what you think! Just make sure you use a blender or juicer if you add any fruit.
    Great entry! I def have to try this one out.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  21. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,856
    Answers
    0


    Ok you just got big points with me bro! I absolutley love cream cycle anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    1/2 cup whole milk
    1 vanilla Greek Yogurt
    1/2 cup orange juice
    3 ice cubes
    Half an orange
    1 scoop vanilla whey

    Orange Dream Sickle
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  22. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Ok you just got big points with me bro! I absolutley love cream cycle anything.
    Me too ;-) I actually made this one up haha tried it yesterday and BAM delish haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  23. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Me too ;-) I actually made this one up haha tried it yesterday and BAM delish haha
    aha nice.

    Shall call it the mystery blend lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  24. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    aha nice.

    Shall call it the mystery blend lol
    The blend of deliciousness.... FormulaZ
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  25. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    The blend of deliciousness.... FormulaZ
    Nothing compared to my shake


    5 scoops of Whey protein
    2 threads of Chuck Norris beard
    2 cups of swag
    1 scoop of Formula-X
    Mixed with ice cubes chipped off an iceberg from Antarctica


    I call it the Formula-X to the Z
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  26. Registered User
    TFlifting's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    196
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    Nothing compared to my shake

    5 scoops of Whey protein
    2 threads of Chuck Norris beard
    2 cups of swag
    1 scoop of Formula-X
    Mixed with ice cubes chipped off an iceberg from Antarctica

    I call it the Formula-X to the Z
    Mine wins....
    50mg dianabol
    1gallon of milk
    250g of protein powder
    250g of oats
    125g fats (coconut oil)

    Drink daily for 4-6 weeks... Follow with my other shake

    Week 1
    100mg clomid
    1/2 gallon milk
    (all other ingredients the same)

    Week 2-3
    50mg clomid
    (everything else same dose)

    Week 4
    25mg clomid
    (everything else same dose)

    This should be coupled with my injectable shake... But we aren't going to get into that recipe
  27. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    Nothing compared to my shake

    5 scoops of Whey protein
    2 threads of Chuck Norris beard
    2 cups of swag
    1 scoop of Formula-X
    Mixed with ice cubes chipped off an iceberg from Antarctica

    I call it the Formula-X to the Z
    Lmfao dude that was the best one! U win lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  28. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TFlifting View Post
    Mine wins....
    50mg dianabol
    1gallon of milk
    250g of protein powder
    250g of oats
    125g fats (coconut oil)

    Drink daily for 4-6 weeks... Follow with my other shake

    Week 1
    100mg clomid
    1/2 gallon milk
    (all other ingredients the same)

    Week 2-3
    50mg clomid
    (everything else same dose)

    Week 4
    25mg clomid
    (everything else same dose)

    This should be coupled with my injectable shake... But we aren't going to get into that recipe
    Name:  18292001.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  54.3 KB
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  29. Registered User
    sugardaddy69's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    187
    Answers
    0


    how about low carb curry rice??
  30. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by sugardaddy69 View Post
    how about low carb curry rice??
    lol if you can make a smoothie into it.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  31. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Theres gotta be more smoothies ideas out there
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  32. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Theres gotta be more smoothies ideas out there
    Name:  1968659-raging_clue.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  46.0 KB
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  33. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Come on guys!!!! Smoothies!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  34. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,856
    Answers
    0


    Ultimate shake is anything you want but with Mrs Jd dipping her Canadian finger in makes it uhhh so sweeet!! Lol you had that one coming!

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Nothing compared to my shake


    5 scoops of Whey protein
    2 threads of Chuck Norris beard
    2 cups of swag
    1 scoop of Formula-X
    Mixed with ice cubes chipped off an iceberg from Antarctica


    I call it the Formula-X to the Z
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  35. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    1 cup fruit punch
    1/4 cup milk
    1 Fruit Greek yogurt
    1 scoop vanilla whey
    1 scoop FormulaX
    3 ice cubes
    This right here is a test booster smoothie.... Change the FormulaX out with Muscle Marinade Fresh Fruit and you have yourself a Preworkout Smoothie...
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  36. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    1 cup fruit punch
    1/4 cup milk
    1 Fruit Greek yogurt
    1 scoop vanilla whey
    1 scoop FormulaX
    3 ice cubes
    This right here is a test booster smoothie.... Change the FormulaX out with Muscle Marinade Fresh Fruit and you have yourself a Preworkout Smoothie...

    I wonder how that would taste lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  37. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Ultimate shake is anything you want but with Mrs Jd dipping her Canadian finger in makes it uhhh so sweeet!! Lol you had that one coming!
    Damn you Packers!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  38. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    I wonder how that would taste lol
    Right! Lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  39. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Right! Lol
    Formula-X tastes really good so I wouldn't be surprised if it did taste amazing lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  40. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    Formula-X tastes really good so I wouldn't be surprised if it did taste amazing lol
    Made it up ;-) gonna try it in 2 days ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Athletix Sports MMA PROMO, Win a FREE Athletix Product!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 07:55 PM
  2. Athletix Sports Crossword Puzzle Promo, Win FREE Stack!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 09:58 PM
  3. Replies: 338
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 05:36 PM
  4. Athletix Sports Titanium Log - Road to a higher libido!
    By BamaDog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 08:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in