Jack3d Micro AKA "the relationship ender", overnight best seller at NP!!! GIVEAWAY

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. These get shipped yet?
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle


  2. Awesome stuff!!!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    These get shipped yet?

    I was wondering that also. I've been sending PM to boro and not getting any response. He must be extremely busy. Either that or I really pissed him off. Hope he doesn't hide in the box and jump out and kick my ass. Gonna have to work on increasing my e nd urance because I'm way to old and slow to be able to handle a punch from Boro!.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    These get shipped yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I was wondering that also. I've been sending PM to boro and not getting any response. He must be extremely busy. Either that or I really pissed him off. Hope he doesn't hide in the box and jump out and kick my ass. Gonna have to work on increasing my endurance because I'm way to old and slow to be able to handle a punch from Boro!.
    Took a good two weeks for me to receive anything. I was messaging him also but, I think he just gets way too busy. Jack3d Micro is pretty good stuff for great focus. Im a stim guy and it isnt really that great in the way of stiming me out. Id like to try and take some 1,3 or maybe some more caffeine with it!! Lol
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html

  5. I do look forward to trying it out.
    •   
       


  6. I believe everyone been busy.. with the release of micro and test powder things got hectic.. I'm sure he'll respond to you all soon or you'll receive your supps soon..

  7. Just finishing up third consecutive bottle of Compound 20. Well I took 1-2 weeks off of it due to injury. Great stuff. Hope I'm as happy with Jack3d Micro. I do love the regular Jack3d.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Just finishing up third consecutive bottle of Compound 20. Well I took 1-2 weeks off of it due to injury. Great stuff. Hope I'm as happy with Jack3d Micro. I do love the regular Jack3d.
    You'll see a big difference bro.. We all loved the original but for micro not containing beta alanine and geranium, the pumps are still sick... No itchiness, tingles, jitters. Like I always say youll just have pure animal rage... Only thing don't use other nitrates with this one...

  9. Hopefully it is shipping soon.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Hopefully it is shipping soon.
    let us know how you like it too, i haven't tried it yet but i'm dying to!

  11. All shipments have been processed, we simply need the product to be able to ship it. They're all on there way, but certain logistical circumstances are keeping some of the packages from shipping.

    I do apologize for any delay, but keep in mind - ANYone promised a prize pack will receive.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  12. There you go brothers.. should be receiving this week so you all can smash...

  13. All private messages, all emails regarding the contests have been addressed/responded to. If you're still missing product, please PM me.

    In lighter news...

    Who wants a new, crazy contest that will power us into the fall... We are MenIntoMonsters. We started as mortals, and are morphing into MONSTERS...

    New Contest Coming this WEEK.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  14. Woooo.. mass monster season...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    All private messages, all emails regarding the contests have been addressed/responded to. If you're still missing product, please PM me.

    In lighter news...

    Who wants a new, crazy contest that will power us into the fall... We are MenIntoMonsters. We started as mortals, and are morphing into MONSTERS...

    New Contest Coming this WEEK.
    Cannot f'n wait for that!

  16. Hahaha...

  17. Received my Jack3d Micro last night. Thanks for running this cool promo, boro, and the peeps at USP Labs! Even got this sweet new shaker!



  18. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Received my Jack3d Micro last night. Thanks for running this cool promo, boro, and the peeps at USP Labs! Even got this sweet new shaker!


    You're the man! Thanks for posting!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  19. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811
    Received my Jack3d Micro last night. Thanks for running this cool promo, boro, and the peeps at USP Labs! Even got this sweet new shaker!
    Nice little set up..

  20. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker
    All private messages, all emails regarding the contests have been addressed/responded to. If you're still missing product, please PM me.

    In lighter news...

    Who wants a new, crazy contest that will power us into the fall... We are MenIntoMonsters. We started as mortals, and are morphing into MONSTERS...

    New Contest Coming this WEEK.
    Woohoo

  21. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker

    You're the man! Thanks for posting!
    I think Gokix is the woman, actually.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  22. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811
    Received my Jack3d Micro last night. Thanks for running this cool promo, boro, and the peeps at USP Labs! Even got this sweet new shaker!
    Those shakers do look sweet.
    Whatcha going to do with those Test Powder samples?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I think Gokix is the woman, actually.
    I am indeed. Although when I cut my hair a while back, a little boy commented on how he thought I was a boy because I had short hair.

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Those shakers do look sweet.
    Whatcha going to do with those Test Powder samples?
    I have no idea! I'm not even sure what it's for...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811

    I am indeed. Although when I cut my hair a while back, a little boy commented on how he thought I was a boy because I had short hair.

    I have no idea! I'm not even sure what it's for...
    It's a test booster for men.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    It's a test booster for men.
    Actually I know females who do test boosters.. they scare me.. haha

  26. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk

    Actually I know females who do test boosters.. they scare me.. haha
    Are they bigger than you? Haha
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Are they bigger than you? Haha
    Some are.. hahaha..

  28. Gokix let us know how you like the Micro. It's a great product!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by diezel View Post
    Gokix let us know how you like the Micro. It's a great product!
    gotta watch out. she will be our female monster in the alpha crew.. woooo
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. THE REAL Jack3d Micro Sale You've All Been Waiting For...
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 03:35 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 02:06 PM
  3. How the hell is Anadraulic State 29.99 at NP? I am not happy
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 03:03 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 01:27 PM
Log in
Log in